Might and Magic™ by Raikan007

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 610
  • Views Views 385K
At patch 12.0.4 I run not very good with your tactic, this is problem of tactic for this patch or patch doesn't impact a lot? So, will you release new version for 12.0.4 in future?
I will see mate :) I have not updated it at home yet...

hi raikan007 in page 9 the away tactic and your rar files contain two tactic they are different?

in rar contain
Might and Magic™ by Raikan007 (Q.P.R., Nov 2011).tac
Might and Magic™ by Raikan007 away_counter complete (Man Utd, Jan 2012).tac

in page 9 contain - Might and Magic Away™ by Raikan007 (Q.P.R., Sep 2011).tac

just curious u using 3 tactic for a season? what tactic u use for a season?
using sweet and short and a rar with 2 tactics or?
yes they are, the two away tactics are different, the one in the download pack is the one to use :)

I use short and sweet at home and the away one Might and Magic™ by Raikan007 away_counter complete (Man Utd, Jan 2012).tac for away games :)

Hi played not one save without using one of your tactics in fm11 Just got a copy of 12 and read your man utd guide ,thought id give this a whirl on my very first save i have to say im impressed so far.

Being a boro fan i always start off with the smoggies i was expecting a top half finish with possibly pushing for promotion in my second season with the right buys ,however the start to the season has been outstanding i dont realy have that many great players at boro its not a bad team but in my opinion fm 11`s boro were much stronger.

View attachment 201751View attachment 201752View attachment 201753View attachment 201754

So a good start didnt realy bring in anyone special got kello martin (gk) and joey godee (st) for 475k and 250k respectivly, i also asked the board to negotiate for lee tomlin (amrl) for 2.5 million bit more than i would prefer to have paid but i got my man and hayden mullins in a structerd deal for 2 mill.

Idealy i would like some form of cover for emnes who has been outstanding (11 goals in 7 games :) ) but i dont want to burn him out playing him in everygame

Tried to find jan chramosta (spelling) but cant seem to find him on my database
awesome so far mate :) glad you are using them again and that they are still working! well done on your results though! those are some serious results so far :)

he would be the perfect poacher for this but you have to have Czech loaded for him most of the time, sometimes you may get lucky though...

Good tactic, struggling a little in the league, but seems to work really well in Europe!!

View attachment 201844

Would have been a lot more convincing but for 2 long range belters from Michel Bastos!

haha, nice, ******* has a great shot on him! 6 ccc's away from home vs Lyon is not bad at all! well done! how is the rest of your season going? do you use this tactic all the time? home and away etc?

Sorry Raikan I've seen it. I major problem for me is the STL lack of goals, i use rooney and he sets up a lot but hardly scores. :(
set him to run with ball more, stop playing through balls all the time and set a lot more attacking :)

Raikan. i have a question.. did u buy anyone when u are using QPR? because im going to start a new save with QPR using this tactic... so do u have any suggestion player to me? sorry for my poor english

retrain Taraabt to striker ;) and play him in the left role! I bought Mark Noble for around £4m from West Ham and he is fantastic in this tactic, a few other players but no one extravagant!

View attachment 201702View attachment 201703ok so here are results after half a season, unlycky defeat against Vojvodina, deserved defeat against Red Star and unlucky draw against Partizan, was up 3-0 by half-time and wanted to humiliate instead hold on to the lead... Once again team was predicted for relegation battle(I did however signed probably best players I could)
All in all a good tactic, event thou I had to switch roles as I explained already. Althou I prefer tactics that give me dominiation in the midfield like 4-2-3-1 deep or 4-5-1 if you prefer 2 strikers and don't mind getting overrun in the midfield this one is great.
very nice mate :) great season so far! I like them too but they are different tactics completely and different tactics for different matches too! I am working on my 4-3-3 with a dm and inside forwards like I did last year :) will let you know how it goes and should be ready by the end of the week :)

cool :) how did it go?

The defence is really good @ set pieces, I haven't conceded any more goals from corners and in my 2nd season I won the 1st league, the cup and untill the 2nd phase knock-out of Europa League. Good tactic now, it is focused on defence against set pieces.

Last edited:
Decent so far except my first ever home defeat... to West Brom :(

My Man Utd team seems to be settling on these 2 formations but Christian Eriksen is playing terrible. Any advice?

Raikan Aml Left foot Amr Right foot ? can u say me good stl ,str and one cm i have 4 milion bugget

My Man Utd team seems to be settling on these 2 formations but Christian Eriksen is playing terrible. Any advice?

Give the tactic a few more games so the players can adapt to it and except that modifications for corner kicks don't make any, just leave it like that and you'll get your results. I had a bad start in the 1st season also but I waited for more games. Hope it will go well for you too. Cheers!

Raikan Aml Left foot Amr Right foot ? can u say me good stl ,str and one cm i have 4 milion bugget
left footed on left sided, they are not inside forwards :)

Jan Chramosta, Andre Bertolacci, Mechada on loan

Jorge Martinez - Chivas :)

I loaned him to Ac Milan as he was not improving much for me.. I bought Mikel for £9.5m and is the best buy I have made to date :)

where are you playing him? he wont fit into this tactic that well unless retrained to play on the wings he is however very good in this tactic as the playmaker (read the op)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-tactics-training/85231-short-sweet%99.html

Back