Might and Magic™ by Raikan007

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 610
  • Views Views 385K
I'm really enjoying this tactic so I'm gonna retrain him on AML as I need some cover and competition for Young.

I've scored 15 goals in 3 games, but I've also conceded 7. Any advice on tightening up the defence? It's probably partially my fault as I've been rotating a lot and I haven't really had a set back 4.

I'm really enjoying this tactic so I'm gonna retrain him on AML as I need some cover and competition for Young.

I've scored 15 goals in 3 games, but I've also conceded 7. Any advice on tightening up the defence? It's probably partially my fault as I've been rotating a lot and I haven't really had a set back 4.

change the Limited defender to cover as well! and push up the d-line just on high :)

glad its working well! just not sure why you guys are experiencing a few leacking goals! some say defence is brilliant others say it leaks a bit (still wins) but leaks ;) I hate conceding so I know how you feel :P

awesome so far mate :) glad you are using them again and that they are still working! well done on your results though! those are some serious results so far :)

he would be the perfect poacher for this but you have to have Czech loaded for him most of the time, sometimes you may get lucky though...

Yeh i loaded czech leagues midgame found his club but cant find him,o well not to worry .

Got an offer from bolton to manage them but they were rooted to the foot of the prem and it was only a short while into my save so i turned them down.

I was flying at the start of the season 27 games gone now and ive slipped to 3rd, forms took a bit of a dive recently keep throwing away games late on,despite keeping fresh legs on , not realy doing anything different to the start of the year just bad luck i think.

Still if i make the playoffs im happy as i expected mid table and media prediction was 8th ,one thing i did notice is that some of the players have slightly different settings like aml is set to cross sometimes and through balls often but the amr is reverse to this,is this just to give some variation or is it a mistake?

Ive found boro to be lacking somewhat in quality ive tried tweaking to suit them but i dunno if its changing anything for better or worse, and lastly do you think it would be possible to tune the poacher into a more Adv fwd role as ive found emnes to be pretty greedy sometimes when all he has to do is play a simple square ball for an easy tap in, i used an dlp support and advanced st on my man utd save in fm11 and aguero got a sack of goals and assists each year for me .

Anyway going to press on with the second half of season tonight and il post some end of season feedback part of me wants to miss the playoffs and get some solid groundwork set in for next year, i have a feeling if i go up this year itl be **** hard in the prem .

Yeh i loaded czech leagues midgame found his club but cant find him,o well not to worry .

Got an offer from bolton to manage them but they were rooted to the foot of the prem and it was only a short while into my save so i turned them down.

I was flying at the start of the season 27 games gone now and ive slipped to 3rd, forms took a bit of a dive recently keep throwing away games late on,despite keeping fresh legs on , not realy doing anything different to the start of the year just bad luck i think.

Still if i make the playoffs im happy as i expected mid table and media prediction was 8th ,one thing i did notice is that some of the players have slightly different settings like aml is set to cross sometimes and through balls often but the amr is reverse to this,is this just to give some variation or is it a mistake?

Ive found boro to be lacking somewhat in quality ive tried tweaking to suit them but i dunno if its changing anything for better or worse, and lastly do you think it would be possible to tune the poacher into a more Adv fwd role as ive found emnes to be pretty greedy sometimes when all he has to do is play a simple square ball for an easy tap in, i used an dlp support and advanced st on my man utd save in fm11 and aguero got a sack of goals and assists each year for me .

Anyway going to press on with the second half of season tonight and il post some end of season feedback part of me wants to miss the playoffs and get some solid groundwork set in for next year, i have a feeling if i go up this year itl be **** hard in the prem .

it is to offer a little variation :) as I had Young playing there and he is right footed instead of him crossing on his left :)

yes of course you can! set his crossing to often then forcing him to look up and cross and make it cross to centre if not already :)

change the Limited defender to cover as well! and push up the d-line just on high :)

glad its working well! just not sure why you guys are experiencing a few leacking goals! some say defence is brilliant others say it leaks a bit (still wins) but leaks ;) I hate conceding so I know how you feel :P

I put Eriksen on AMR and Morrison on AML.

Morrison 1 assist, 2 goals.
Eriksen 4 assists.
Hernandez 5 goals.

Man Utd 7 -0 Stoke.

Will try your defensive advice.

Sweet il give it a try very happy with how the seasons going so far despite the dip in form , i no if i stick to my guns then the form will come back and being top realy was overachieving realy in a pretty competitive league, but i was very pleased to be there at halfway.

raikan007..thanx for the tactics...at first i thought this tactics suckssss...butttt......now i'm with man utd....from league position 10 and now i second best behind spurs....thanx mate...i love it...

very good for defense, but my strikers is nt scoring. im using arsenal with van persie on the left and cardozo on the right. any help mate?

Keep having teams play 4-5-1 against me flat 5 accross the middle,causing some problems for me so far.

Not having ANY luck with this in the 2nd Spanish Division, unfortunately. Score 1 goal per game at most, more often zero. Concede 3 goals at least, usually 4. I've dropped the advanced striker back to the middle, changed his PI to defensive, dropped the entire defensive line back. Nothing. My players are all 3 1/2 stars or more (which is good for 2nd Spanish Division) but no matter what, I can't score and I can't stop conceding
sad.gif

Thanks anyways. Looks like a good tactic and I'm glad it's working for some, but it's not a sure-fire winner.

Thought I'd give this tactic a try with England and so far so good. Won the remaining EURO 2012 qualifying games relatively easy (conceded a couple of silly goals from set pieces) and then this happened :D

View attachment 202132

I used the counter attacking version of your tactic and pulled of a great result against a full strength Spain side. Using the "pass into space" and "get stuck in" shouts worked wonders. Looking forward to seeing how this works in my Euro 2012 campaign.

Hi,

Without sounding stupid how do i download this into my game? :s

Download from this site and copy from were ever you save downloaded stuff from into /my documents/sportsinteractive/footballmanager2012/tactics if the tactics folder doesnt excist then simply make one.

From there on tactics screen choose manage tactics and import it in from the tactics folder, easy as can be.

Back