hi 1233 could i ask are u change the raikan tactic with juventus??? I also use the juventus,but inter is so strong,no pocession,shot on goal under 10.....my i ask your line up and player instruction with juventus team...thanks very much
play Marchisio/Vidal in the centre, Pirlo is too slow and too bad on defence to work in this tactic, I suggest using the Short and Sweet tactic for Pirlo if you like Possession based tactics or my new one I will upload for testing in a bit :)

Hello again, i've been away for a while, so coudlnt post any update on my results.

In my third season with Swansea i've won the EPL, reached CL final (got beaten by Real, but it happens when u play 9 vs 11 ;)). Now in my 4th season, after 9 games im on top of the League with 9 wins and only 2 goals conceded.

And fun fact: i know it's not a possesion tactic, but in the CL semi-final, at home, playing against Barcelona i had 65% :)
lol :) that is farking fantastic mate :) Swansea :) very very nice! great news, congrats :)

Hi Raikan, would just like to praise this tactic! It is fantastic. I started a new save with Liverpool, signed Cavani who I play up top with Suarez. They are scoring goals for fun! Cavani has 31 in the league with 15 assists. And Suarez has 36 goals, a new prem record!

I have had some brilliant results in the league, by beating Sunderland 8-1 away, Chelsea 4-1 away, city 4-0 home, Bolton 6-0 at home. Have scored 91 and conceded 34. Scored plenty more than the teams around me.
Still have 6 games left but am top of the league and it's looking like I will remain top.
well done mate :) that is quite a strikeforce you have there :) a little too much conceded though! I dont like conceding more than 20 goals a season :p hahha, I guess I am a perfectionist! fantastic job! post a few SS if you like :) what happened in the remainder of the season??

this is my keeper so far this year, well rotated with De Gea :)

View attachment 203181

really want to try this tactic unfortunately can't download it....someone can help me?

re: Raikan007

To be fair though, after 3 seasons the only one left in my first 11 from original Swansea team is the keeper, so it may not be that impressive, but still pretty pretty **** good ;) And i just realized, that you've updated your tactic since i first downloaded it and if i had such a great success with the original one, im scared to think what this new, counter-attack will do. :)

Hey Raikan, was just wondering which stats you look at mainly when you want to find a Deep Lying Forward, been using Pablo Counago but hes getting on and would like to find someone that can take over soon. Thanks for a very good tactic!

Real good tactic mate. I'm struggling at mid table but that's only because of injuries. Cavani and Suarez are both out 4 months+. It's not been a great year :)

But, come January I'll pick up better players that fit the tactic and I think we'll really take off. But on another save, I lost in the WC Final against Brazil with the USA! So, clearly, when you play it right, it's a great tactic. Good work!

play Marchisio/Vidal in the centre, Pirlo is too slow and too bad on defence to work in this tactic, I suggest using the Short and Sweet tactic for Pirlo if you like Possession based tactics or my new one I will upload for testing in a bit :)

Thank you raikan for the answer....I want to ask the link to download your poccession based tactic,i want to use pirlo the playmaker is wrong???very unfortunate if Pirlo reserved by juve squad,i want him the first team regular for your tactic....can i put the pirlo and vidal in the role mc support with your tactic?thank you raikan

Hey Raikan, was just wondering which stats you look at mainly when you want to find a Deep Lying Forward, been using Pablo Counago but hes getting on and would like to find someone that can take over soon. Thanks for a very good tactic!
hey bud, I normally look at:

Passing, off the ball, decisions, first touch, strength, balance, finishing, composure

Thank you raikan for the answer....I want to ask the link to download your poccession based tactic,i want to use pirlo the playmaker is wrong???very unfortunate if Pirlo reserved by juve squad,i want him the first team regular for your tactic....can i put the pirlo and vidal in the role mc support with your tactic?thank you raikan
hey mate, there are two, one is linked below called Short and Sweet which is complete and classic style then the new one which is the modern style which I might suggest more for Juve :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-tactics-training/85231-short-sweet%99.html

recommended:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...testing-wanted-needed-please.html#post1361705

This tactic is magical for lower league teams, get yourself a pacey poacher and pablo caunago and your sorted.

Hi Raikan,

Thanks for all the tactics and advice it is greatly appreciated. I am currently using Arsenal Short and Sweet at home and Might and Magic away version for away games and big teams.

Im currently 4th and struggling to replicate the success everyone else is having especially in defence (using might and magic) where I concede regulary. Scoring goals doesn't seem to be a problem but I struggle against teams who play an AMC or 5 in midfield.

I would welcome any thoughts as to why!?

Cheers mate.

all teams have that mate! I have not played long enough to see what formations/variations of each tactic counters that! Bolton play like this and its tough to beat them sometimes!

I suggest dropping the stl into the central cm position as adv playmaker to bulk up the midfield and maybe even move the wingers into AM's :)

Thats great thanks, I will give it a go and let you know how I get on.

Much appreciated.

Hi Raikan007,

Im going to try you tactic with Stockport County. Im just wondering what attributes should I look for in a player, for each position?

Thanks for the help.

Hi,
NEW to FM I am using West ham the start of first season will this tactic work for my team.
because i know nothing about football would you mind giving me some tips on how to set up my team.
Thanks for your help