Given he had half a season to bed in to the team, already with a strong understanding of each other he wasn't too clinical bagging 11 in 20, most of which came in the last 10 games where he hit 7 in 10. Looking at his general shot stats and it was looking like he would have roughly 5-6 shots a game getting 2-3 on target. Im in no rush to replace him as for his money i don't think there is much better available right now.

I have 15m available to spend however i'd ideally like to keep some back as i may need a new fullback depending how my first few results go and yes, i do have a non-eu slot open. I've looked for players like Nikao as you mentioned in other threads but he isn't in the db.

Given he had half a season to bed in to the team, already with a strong understanding of each other he wasn't too clinical bagging 11 in 20, most of which came in the last 10 games where he hit 7 in 10. Looking at his general shot stats and it was looking like he would have roughly 5-6 shots a game getting 2-3 on target. Im in no rush to replace him as for his money i don't think there is much better available right now.

I have 15m available to spend however i'd ideally like to keep some back as i may need a new fullback depending how my first few results go and yes, i do have a non-eu slot open. I've looked for players like Nikao as you mentioned in other threads but he isn't in the db.
not bad at all :) good job

Kleber is a really good player, has excellent mental stats which will be useful for tutoring :) he should be around 29 now though, but you could get him for cheap!

Luuk De Jong - Fc Twente
Kolbeinn Sigdorsson - Ajax
Peniel Mlapa - Hoffenheim (if developed enough)
Carlos Tevez - City (maybe, if you could afford his wages)
Oscar Cardozo - Benfica
Dimitar Berbatov - Man Utd (might be transfer listed, still good until like 35)

hows this with version 12.0.4 anyone know ?

I would like to know too! i'm using the normal version (not the away) with benfica and i haven't the same results that you guys... Rainkan007 can you post a version for 12.0.4? thank you!

hows this with version 12.0.4 anyone know ?

I made a new save on 12.0.4 to test out a few guys before committing to it on my main save (cheeky, i know) and it seems to work fantastically. Using only the home version and alternating between home shouts (when at home) and no shouts (when away) it seems to be a handful for most teams. Tried it as Montpellier as i was interested in Fode Koita (who seems an animal, 6 goals in 3 games as poacher) and have beat Auxerre 3-0 at home, Lille 3-0 away and Rennais 4-2 at home so far.

Another thing i noticed is that the poacher seems to be most effective when it is a very physical player with solid heading and finishing rather than an exceptionally pacey but weaker player.

thanks Jamin :) good results mate :)

Please note:

my tactics are not made per patch or per me exploits, they are made for football and will work until Fm23 if the tactics and match engine remain :) if you are experiencing a few bad results, just remember, its football, it happens and it means you have to change tactics around otherwise your team becomes complacent! have at least two tactics, completely different formations in your match prep! that is why it works so well for me, I dont play it all the time, I mix my tactics around for different games, doing it with Ajax now and its working a treat again :)

thanks Jamin :) good results mate :)

Please note:

my tactics are not made per patch or per me exploits, they are made for football and will work until Fm23 if the tactics and match engine remain :) if you are experiencing a few bad results, just remember, its football, it happens and it means you have to change tactics around otherwise your team becomes complacent! have at least two tactics, completely different formations in your match prep! that is why it works so well for me, I dont play it all the time, I mix my tactics around for different games, doing it with Ajax now and its working a treat again :)

Do you mind posting you other tactic Raikan? :)

Btw, I want to ask about the shouts that you use for this tactic. I've never used shouts before in FM, how does that work? Do I need to click the shouts on every game or just set them up like the SS that you posted and it will work automatically in each match?

Regards,

Lefty_2288

i cant download it , and many other tactic , shortlist and other ,. Witch program do you guys use to dowload with ?

thaks you raikan your best perfect tactic i saw in might and magic tm raikan....i play fm since the game si cm (championship manager) I can't beat big 4 with score 5-0....but with your best tactic my juve beat milan 5-0 amazing......raikan
View attachment 204161

Working solidly. Not as effective in Europe as Pure Perfection CCC, but in the Bundesliga it gets the job done. I believe this tactic isn't as good for inverted wingers as Pure Perfection, since they have less space, but the central midfield is a lot more effective at distribution. I used any two of Muller, Gomez, and Neymar as the two forwards up top with solid but not spectacular results, but my wingers (Gotze, Schurrle, Ribery, Robben) are probably too talented to be played so far wide, and they don't score often. Unusually enough, Kroos is my second leading scorer from CM. Defensively better than Pure Perfection but there aren't as many chances created, and less effective on the break.

How about Makoto Hasebe as a Centre Mid? Cracking in all important attributes (15-19) with the exception of positioning, where he's only 10 :( if I were to use him alongside a more positionally aware cm, would that work?

thaks you raikan your best perfect tactic i saw in might and magic tm raikan....i play fm since the game si cm (championship manager) I can't beat big 4 with score 5-0....but with your best tactic my juve beat milan 5-0 amazing......raikan
View attachment 204161
thank you mate, that is a very good result, well done :) keep the results coming!

i cant download it , and many other tactic , shortlist and other ,. Witch program do you guys use to dowload with ?
hey mate, you need to donwload and install WINRAR, its free, install it and extract the files into the tactic's folder in mydocs/fm12 etc :)

Do you mind posting you other tactic Raikan? :)

Btw, I want to ask about the shouts that you use for this tactic. I've never used shouts before in FM, how does that work? Do I need to click the shouts on every game or just set them up like the SS that you posted and it will work automatically in each match?

Regards,

Lefty_2288
hey mate :) here is the link to it, I am still busy with it though, but its working nicely :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...sion-tactic-testing-wanted-needed-please.html

you need to set up the shouts like in the SS (far right small tab in tactics) then save them!
when you get into the team talk screen before a game, you will see a shouts drop down menu, click on that and select the first option (saved instructions or something)

Working solidly. Not as effective in Europe as Pure Perfection CCC, but in the Bundesliga it gets the job done. I believe this tactic isn't as good for inverted wingers as Pure Perfection, since they have less space, but the central midfield is a lot more effective at distribution. I used any two of Muller, Gomez, and Neymar as the two forwards up top with solid but not spectacular results, but my wingers (Gotze, Schurrle, Ribery, Robben) are probably too talented to be played so far wide, and they don't score often. Unusually enough, Kroos is my second leading scorer from CM. Defensively better than Pure Perfection but there aren't as many chances created, and less effective on the break.

thanks mate :) that is why I always promote having at least 2 different tactics (completely) in your match prep :) glad they are both working well for you in different competitions, I use a certain tactic at home and then an away one regardless of who I play, it works a treat :)

How about Makoto Hasebe as a Centre Mid? Cracking in all important attributes (15-19) with the exception of positioning, where he's only 10 :( if I were to use him alongside a more positionally aware cm, would that work?
yeah of course :) he is a good player!

thanks mate :) that is why I always promote having at least 2 different tactics (completely) in your match prep :) glad they are both working well for you in different competitions, I use a certain tactic at home and then an away one regardless of who I play, it works a treat :)

From this statement I guess that you use possession tactic and might & magic for you games. When do you switch to might & magic and when to possession??

From this statement I guess that you use possession tactic and might & magic for you games. When do you switch to might & magic and when to possession??
hey bud, I used the possession S&S tactic when playing at home and the M&M when playing away games :) if I was playing a weaker team away for eg: Leeds/Swansea etc and felt like possession, then I would use the S&S but 99% of the time I used M&M away :)

my team (HNK Hajduk Split) killing everyone in europa leauge and domestic leauge whit this tactic (6)
great job raikan!
tnx :D