Thank's raikan I will try your tactic with my juventus thks very much

Right feedback time Started my game again as i had player attributes masked on my last one and also signed some right donkeys and generaly made a lot of mistakes, **** my first fm 12 save anyway im surprised it lasted a full season :)

Going realy well after a blip at the start changed one or two things like tempo and some of the player instructions to zonal marking cut inside on my poacher and a few others.

Got a few players on freebies like james beattie for my dlf, fans were not impressed when i got him but hes done good for me and hes behaved himself too,got chramosta also whos tearing up the league ,had to pay in installments for him but i got a bit more cash after changing my season expectations mid way.

Season highlights so far probebly beating man utd 4-1 in the league cup, altho most of thier team was reserves :) i wasnt too botherd about cups this year got beat by spurs in the 5th round of the fa cup 2-1 although it was a freak goal that won it for them.

Had a few comfortable wins and some strange losses/draws but playing above expectations media prediction was 8th il be pleased to make the playoffs and overjoyed if i get an auto spot.

View attachment 203539View attachment 203540View attachment 203538

Been pretty shrewed with my cash this time around since boro get almost nothing anyway had to set up installments for most of my buys and sold players also hoping to get some cash next year to clear some installments off my best buy has probebly been eric addo got him on a free and hes been a rock for me at the back he also has the mental stats to change his position from limited def to cb stopper he could prob play any def role as a cb actualy since he has good midfield skills also he only lacks some pace so i dont use him as covering cb .

Rhys williams has been outstanding for me at BWM 7.90 avg (anouther change i made switching the left cm to ball winner and tweaking his settings) i also tweaked his partner in left midfield to be attacking minded .

Wingers are also on attack settings the only thing ive noticed is they dont cross too often even with thier settings set to cross often, perhaps limiting thier freedom might make them play balls in more often, as chramosta is a beast at scoring from driven crosses .

Ive made the tactic more attacking minded and ive only realy used the home version, obviosly next year if i go up il tweak it to be more conservative since going to places like old trafford with this style of play would probebly end up in me getting mullerd with my current players.

And i promised to give some feedback for your new tactic mate but at the moment i am too busy enjoying myself tweaking this one for my own team :D

Last edited:
Hi,
NEW to FM I am using West ham the start of first season will this tactic work for my team.
because i know nothing about football would you mind giving me some tips on how to set up my team.
Thanks for your help
yes it will, it has gotten everyone who has used it with West Ham promoted :)

take a read through the thread mate :) there is lots of info, just a bit busy at work today, send me the info you need suggestions on and it will make it easier :)

Raikan007 can u give us a list of players for each position for this tactics thanks

Raikan007 can u give us a list of players for each position for this tactics thanks

Since your question is a bit vague ie- you didnt say what kind of player-championship,superstar etc nor did you say a budjet or is it you wanted the very best players in the world per position?

filters.zip is a file with some search filters simply import them into player search , some are missing though such as cb-cover/stopper but you can tweak the current ones to suit,and pretty much who ever apears at the top is best suited for that role, in theroy.

Hope this helps

Well, a pretty good start to the season I'd say...

View attachment 203760

Btw it seems like Michele Pazienza would be a solid choice for cm. I'm gonna try get him second season as he's just joined Juve.

wow Cruxify :) that is one serious result :) congrats!

now, keep in mind you have to make certain little changes each week! I have noticed that by changing tactics and making changes to formations week in week out, I win every game! every week I get "fans hail tactical genius" emails!

keep em guessing! for eg:

for your first away game, change to counter, maybe even drop the Stl to Amc or Dm if playing vs a bigger team!

Cheers for the advice.

I had Valencia away next and tried Diego in the amc instead of up front. Didn't really work, felt like I gave the midfield away too much. I think the dm is the way to go. Also really struggled to create chances, 5 shots with 1 on target. Drew 1-1 which I'll gladly take.

Last edited:
Hi Raikan007,

Ive 15 games in with Stockport County in the Blue Square Premier and currently unbeaten lie in 4th place, winning 7 drawing 5. I havent changed the tactics once. Any advice?

Im currently using this tactic with sporting cp (portugal) and must say not quite bad still unbeaten.

Nice one Raikan007 :)

View attachment 203798

Como é que a equipa se tem portado a nível europeu? Contra grandes equipas europeias? As tacticas que tenho experimentado com o Benfica, dominam a nivel interno, depois inexplicavelmente sou sempre goleado contra equipas como o real madrid ou barcelona. Sei que é normal, mas a equipa nem dá luta sequer.

is it possible to list out the attributes required by the STL?

Thanks in advance. ^^)

do i use the away tactic as well or just the origial one

Hi Raikan007,

Ive 15 games in with Stockport County in the Blue Square Premier and currently unbeaten lie in 4th place, winning 7 drawing 5. I havent changed the tactics once. Any advice?
hey mate, what is your media prediction?

I would play quicker and change to fluid :)

is it possible to list out the attributes required by the STL?
Thanks in advance. ^^)

balance, passing, decisions, finishing, creativity, technique, first touch, off the ball, strength, stamina :)

Nice tactic Raikan, works well for me as an alternative to your 4-2-3-1 you made with Porto. A question or two though...

The STr (poacher) seems to be caught offside a lot, and generally sees himself having 1 or 2 disallowed goals per game. I have Gameiro (2.5m, Jan bargain) playing there and he seems to have all the right stats/ppm too. How would you tweak his PI to reduce how often he is caught out?

Overall though, the combination of your 2 formations allowed me to take my Fiorentina side which finished 9th season 1 (low budget, strikers couldn't score so lots of 1-1, 1-0, 0-0) to win the title season 2 following a media prediction of 7th losing only 4 games on the way.

Going in to the third season i am also looking to sign a DLF to take over from Babacar and Jovetic. Given i still don't have the reputation to attract top class talent, who would you recommend for the role? I have a deal pending for Rochina, is there anyone else you would suggest?

Last edited:
Nice tactic Raikan, works well for me as an alternative to your 4-2-3-1 you made with Porto. A question or two though...

The STr (poacher) seems to be caught offside a lot, and generally sees himself having 1 or 2 disallowed goals per game. I have Gameiro (2.5m, Jan bargain) playing there and he seems to have all the right stats/ppm too. How would you tweak his PI to reduce how often he is caught out?

Overall though, the combination of your 2 formations allowed me to take my Fiorentina side which finished 9th season 1 (low budget, strikers couldn't score so lots of 1-1, 1-0, 0-0) to win the title season 2 following a media prediction of 7th losing only 4 games on the way.

Going in to the third season i am also looking to sign a DLF to take over from Babacar and Jovetic. Given i still don't have the reputation to attract top class talent, who would you recommend for the role? I have a deal pending for Rochina, is there anyone else you would suggest?

hey mate :) thank you, glad its working well!

how many goals is he scoring? if he is scoring well then as I say to people who as the same thing, who cares if he gets caught offside once or twice a game :) the other 5 times he doesn't and ends up 1v1 and slots it home.. My poacher with similar settings in my new tactic has been caught offside 11 times so far and that is like 4 or 5 games in but has scored 11 in 13 games :) so it does not bother me in the slightest...

how much do you have? do you have a non eu spot available?