Which version of this tactic is the best someone can put a link please?

Against equally ranked teams I get a lot of chances against me. I have two natural DM's as CM's and a decent defense. I don't use touch ins in these matches and have unticked the playmaker. (french competition btw)

Against equally ranked teams I get a lot of chances against me. I have two natural DM's as CM's and a decent defense. I don't use touch ins in these matches and have unticked the playmaker. (french competition btw)
you dont use touchline shouts? you should :) untick playmaker is also good! play quicker and more direct!

Alrite. I started my second season with my Barnsley squad. First season I ended 15th place, but i must say my Attacker/poacher role. Danny Haynes made tons of goal he´s a beast. He ended up 48 goals. Goalmachine. Yes.

During this season I changed between the home and away tactic. But I must admit I had alot of diffrent results all the time. one match against Reading ended up 5-7 .. haha. I was home.

Anyways. This season I jus been playing with the away tactic. And everything is gettin much better also bought in some better defense players and a better goalkeeper.
So the away tactic works better for my squad right now.

My question is...have nyone ever noticed the fullbacks gets overplayed quite often they tend to go up in the field when the opposition sida has the ball and they play a short simple pass to a complete free winger.

Hey Raikan, how would you set up the starting formation with Atl Madrid ???

Falcao on the right or the left ??

I've had great success with this tactic for Chelsea, though it takes a considerable amount of transfers to get the team to take best advantage of the tactic. Lineup:

Cech; Cole, Luiz, Terry, Lahm; CML Lampard/Hamsik, CMR Mikel/Essien; AML Mata/Gotze, AMR Lavezzi/Gotze; STL Cavani/Drogba (not ideal, but ok), STR Torres/Sturridge.

Thanks for such an epic tactic Raikan. It has brought me continued success for the blues. I plan to start a Bayern game using it, with some tweaks and transfers of course ;)

-Sv

Please upload another links for downloading, I cannot download it. Thanks.

Hey Raikan, how would you set up the starting formation with Atl Madrid ???

Falcao on the right or the left ??
yeah it would work mate, who do you have as strikers besides Falcao? play him in the left hand role and a quick poacher in the str role :)

good luck

raikan what skin are you use??please give the link to download
thank you

Hi Raikan, I was wondering if you could help me with something. I am going to try this tactic with my new liverpool game. Which of the two striker roles would suit Luis Suarez more? And also if I change the forward runs of one of the mf to sometimes/often will it have an adverse effect? Cheers..

I have some problems, such as:
1. Now, I have Might and Magic- by Raikan007 (AFC Wimbledon, Aug 2011) version and one from link above. Which is the better?
2. there is a difference: AFC Wimbledon with STL as playermaker but away_counter complete with MCL as playmaker, I can untick playmaker (don't use playmaker), is it ok?
3. And with only one tactic (away_counter complete) I can use for home as well as away?

hi raikan, i want to ask are u have suggestion for good mcr for your tactic might and magic tm?vidal is good ball winning,but marchisio is not good,pirlo is too old and not suitable with your tactic.I want to buy tony kross but price is to expensive about 40 M cash,do you have good and great mcr around 10 - 15 M?one more about del piero is deep lying forward (playmaker) support poacher matri,but piero is too old,do you have suggest good player like piero around 10 - 15 M?juve don,t have any money like shaik mansur mancherter city is too easy want to buy the best player...thank you raikan

Just a quick update with using this formation with Stockport County:

In my first season I won the Blue Square Bet Premier and also won the English FA Trophy.

In my 2nd season I won Npower League 2 and also the Johnstones paint trophy

Now currently in my 3rd season and I sit top of Npower League one, having won 9 and drawn 3.

Hi!

Tried every tacic possible with Notts Co but nothin seems to work with this sad excuse of a football team. Tried own tactics and downloaded tactics and every type of different instruction but nothing works. Have tried with this tactic now for almost an entire season and now Im risking relegation. Everything is totally hopeless. Honestly I dont now how to turn things around. Shouldnt this tactic work with Notts Co aswell as Wimbledon?

Br Jonesy