Might and Magic by Raikan007 is for home and Might and Magic away/counter complete is for away ?

Were the **** is the download link for this candy? derp^^

I've been trying your tactic with PSG and since I'm not really a 2 striker kinda manager I dragged back the STl to the CAM position.

Since that's where Pastore plays best as well. But I haven't found a way to fix the missing threat up front. So do you have any suggestions as to how to get my team perhaps a bit more dangerous in attack. Perhaps get the wingers Nene and Menez more involved or make Pastore more attacking? I'm doing fine in the league but I'm not seeing the team play as it should. Lots of sneaky rebound goals from Gameiro and set piece goals.

I'd love for Pastore to play the role he can play. I'm unsure wether to untick playmaker since this might involve the wingers more, but Pastore less.

P.S. I'm always getting the squad motivated so that's not really a reason.

hey bud, I would make the wingers now into inside forwards and ask them to cut inside

I would give Pastore more attacking and freedom, with run with ball on often (set him as playmaker)

see if that works :)

Okay, jus came up with a question here about the tactic and the players role in it. this is wut interests me....

Anyone who´s got any more suggestions to the "prefferred moves" except for the poacher role.
Wingers CM´s Fullbacks and CB´s ...anyone who has had a player doing even better in those roles depending o the preffeerred move? I´m all ears. thanks for any answer :D

wingers:

• run with ball often
  • knock ball past opponent
  • run down left/right side of pitch
  • look for killer ball
fullbacks:
  • knock ball past opponent (if quick)
  • look for pass
  • plays one two's
centrebacks:
  • short simple passes
  • mark oponents tightly
  • stay on feet
centre mids:
  • killer balls
  • one two's
  • switch flanks
  • come deep to get ball
  • shoot with power
attacking (centre mids)
  • attack through centre
  • run with ball often
  • look for pass
  • place shots
  • one two's
  • killer balls
  • dictates tempo
is that what you were referring to mate?

ahh YES exactly. Thanks a bunch! Was thinking to get my players even more optimal for the tactic you know. :)
I have the counter away tactic all the time. Where the playmaker is the MCL . guess he should be more as a ATTMID preferred move setting?

I forgot about the STL too :D

Thanks for your time, much appreciatet :)

Striker (right)
  • place shots
  • moves into channels
  • attacks through centre
  • likes to lob keeper (if technique is above 13 or so)
  • goes around keeper
Striker (left)
  • comes deep to get ball
  • looks for killer ball
  • shoots with power
  • plays one two's
centre attacking mid, same as advanced (amc)

its a pleasure mate :) glad to help

Thanks for the tip mate, I'll try it out and keep you updated.

1) that is awesome, great position mate! well done, also a great squad! leave it as attacking and switch to fluid, do your own teamtalks!

Hi Raikan, after I adjusted as you said, this is the result in the next season (If I cheat, I will go to ****). this is the best tactis if we use the right way.

</noscript>

Last edited:
Hi Raikan, I have a problem with rossi dont want to play the swojim at what to play on well what can I do to play better as well as the team of a few tips please. Team have 3-4 situations 100% but 0 goals. Tell me where is my problem.

SS: View attachment 207485

Beat Newcastle 9-0! Had four penalties, but still, the chance leading up to the penalties were clear cut chances, and Arshavin and gervinho would have scored them easily. Also, I have got two scorelines were I have scored 7 goals! All this, and i haven't even played ten games in the season yet!

Last edited:
Between the two centre mids, Carrick must play in the left or in the right ? The right player is more offensive or more defensive ?
What is the best partner to Carrick ? Fletcher or a player like Huddlestone ?
I want to ask are u have suggestion for good mcl ?

Last edited:
raikan your tactic is pure winger support...not inside forward,whether inside forward we use cut inside,the winger we use move into channel.....I want to ask what the difference of cut inside and move into channel??

Hi Raikan, I have a problem with rossi dont want to play the swojim at what to play on well what can I do to play better as well as the team of a few tips please. Team have 3-4 situations 100% but 0 goals. Tell me where is my problem.

SS: View attachment 207485
hey bud, not sure on the language, but put Rossi on the right hand side and Lavezzi on the left :)

Beat Newcastle 9-0! Had four penalties, but still, the chance leading up to the penalties were clear cut chances, and Arshavin and gervinho would have scored them easily. Also, I have got two scorelines were I have scored 7 goals! All this, and i haven't even played ten games in the season yet!

that is fantastic :) would love to see the SS :) any more results Konflict?

Between the two centre mids, Carrick must play in the left or in the right ? The right player is more offensive or more defensive ?
What is the best partner to Carrick ? Fletcher or a player like Huddlestone ?
I want to ask are u have suggestion for good mcl ?

hey bud ;) play Carrick right and Fletcher left

Huddlestone is also very good! I would rotate Carrick and Huddlestone

how much do you have to spend and what year are you in?

raikan your tactic is pure winger support...not inside forward,whether inside forward we use cut inside,the winger we use move into channel.....I want to ask what the difference of cut inside and move into channel??

cut inside will force them to cut inside into the middle of the pitch/box, move into channels forces them to look for an open space to receive the ball

hey bud ;) play Carrick right and Fletcher left

Huddlestone is also very good! I would rotate Carrick and Huddlestone

how much do you have to spend and what year are you in?
Budget 40 M €
Year 2011

Last edited:
Hey! I have been using this tac with a more.. powerful team and worked great, now im on a lesser team and... well doenst really work well =) I decided to make some changes on the tac design only, and some players instructions. the shouts and team instructions are exaclty the same! i know little about this, so ... i will need some feedback plz :p

here are the screens :

Inside Forward(s)
View attachment 208168

tac design
View attachment 208169

def mid:
View attachment 208170

attack mid
View attachment 208171

thanks in advance!

Last edited:
@ Pedro Abreu I'm playing with Cagliari a average serie A team and I have to say well done!! Your changes are absolutely good
I will play more games and let you know