Might and Magic™ by Raikan007

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 610
  • Views Views 385K
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by marles3
Hi, I have some problem with goalscoring at home, my team can have 3-4 CCC but they scores maybe 1 or nothing, and my oponents have only 1 shot on target and draw on the :/ on away they scores a lot, 3 or more do you know what I can do?
hey bud, I suggest maybe buying a new striker in all seriousness! who is this player?

I play Arka Gdynia in Polish Ekstraklsa so maybe you're right, my strikers are not the best in the world ^^)

Here are some of my best screenshots!

Last edited:
Hi i need your help i made two seasons with two diferent teams both mid table league one in england other in portugal and in both of them i have the same problem i always conceed too many goals, i tried tweak diferent settings but it remains the same, any advice?

Can you tell me what you did when you play agais United away for example. My defense play terrible. I finished season on 7th place, I think i'ts great result, but i lose a lots of goals View attachment 209469 you set Taarabt on left or right attack ?. And what you did your scores are great with QPR ?:D Can you recommend me any players ?

Last edited:
Hard Games when i drop mc to dm.What Role to asign to DM?

Last edited:
Hi i need your help i made two seasons with two diferent teams both mid table league one in england other in portugal and in both of them i have the same problem i always conceed too many goals, i tried tweak diferent settings but it remains the same, any advice?

Set both defenders to central defend - cover

Can you tell me what you did when you play agais United away for example. My defense play terrible. I finished season on 7th place, I think i'ts great result, but i lose a lots of goals View attachment 209469 you set Taarabt on left or right attack ?. And what you did your scores are great with QPR ?:D Can you recommend me any players ?

7th is really not bad at all mate :) you do not have the best defenders in the world and Rooney & Hernandez are two of the best strikers :)

I played Taraabt on the left :)

Hi Mate,

I used your tactic, and it's work great. I need your advice in some issue, can i change a player's role to suit my team?? ex: i want to use 2 cover defenders cos i have a lot of them. i don't know its affect to your tactic or not?

thanks

Last edited:
Hi Mate,

I used your tactic, and it's work great. I need your advice in some issue, can i change a player's role to suit my team?? ex: i want to use 2 cover defenders cos i have a lot of them. i don't know its affect to your tactic or not?

thanks
most definately mate :)

My result's in hard matches are terrible, what I should to do when I play with United, City, Arsenal etc. ? On wide pitch I should play narrowly ? And I think my team play unevenly ex: I can win Aston Villa away 0:3 and in next match i lose vs Wolves 3:0 home. You do any changes with defense line ?

My result's in hard matches are terrible, what I should to do when I play with United, City, Arsenal etc. ? On wide pitch I should play narrowly ? And I think my team play unevenly ex: I can win Aston Villa away 0:3 and in next match i lose vs Wolves 3:0 home. You do any changes with defense line ?

play deeper and on the counter, set the cb's to cover and cover both on defend!

Alritey. Start off my season 3 with my Barnsley squad. Got promoted to the Premiership!!! :D

So, anyone here got any good tips or tricks for my Premier season to come. I still go with the away counter tactic...maybe some more defensive tweaks on it or any other tips i´m all ears....

Also player recommendations? Still need one **** of alot better Goalkeeper and STL .... I´ve had a look at Carlos Fierro and Rafael for the goalkeeper position...but Fierro will prolly not come cuz of the work permit ,screenshot of my squad and future transferin: View attachment 209927View attachment 209928View attachment 209929View attachment 209930

Anyone there who I should target myself into maybe? ANyone who has got any nice experience bout´em? Thanks for any suggestion. Here is the Keeper i fell for called Rafael ALOT better then Marian Kello for me.
View attachment 209931

thank you all!!

p.s. Any Attacking corner of Att Free Kick suggestions that might work better?

Konflict,

this is awesome :)

59864466.png

We've scored 100 goals now! Let in 15, and the season isn't even over yet. However, I am beginning to notice the tactic is becoming less useful. Against Manchester Utd at Old Trafford, I had to switch to Short and Simple because they were completely dominating the play. I beat Newcastle 5-0 though!

once again, great work mate! your tactic is the top one i use with ipswich.am in my 4-th season with them, sitting atop of the table(comfortable lead of i think 7 points aheah Man City) and playing second round in Euro cup as well.I tried it many times in diferrent teams and countries and have to say the counter tactic has some briliant ideas!My own feedback : i noticed AI will generaly try to break your backbone with beasty press, so i've set as default the atacking play "down both flanks" and the time wasting to the first "rarely" notch.this way the ball moves a lot quicker and the tactic becomes the best ever counter killer ive seen.i also removed the playmaker-i hate using playmaker cause the AI will always succesfuly target him no matter whom you use in this role.last season i had Defoe in the poacher position and he scored 17 in 22 games so far, even if this is not the best tactic / position for him(i've set his run with ball to sometimes for obvious reasons) and this season i have Wilfried-real beast in this position/tactic/settings.i combined your tactic with 4-2-3-1(3AM) and Ipswich are looking extremely impressive.Some results:
Man Utd 2:1(league cup, both teams fielded some reserves)
Man Utd 2:1(premiership AI managed to corner me in the last 30 min's but we survived)
Newcastle, away-constantly pushin 4-4-2, 6 good counter attack, 5 CCC 3:0
Arsenal(they played classic 4-5-1) 2:1
Liverpool 2:0 at home, 69% possesion.
In the last several games ive noticed AI is asigning person marking and always tight mark to both CM's so they are tackled hard and be the starting point of oposition counterattacks.this is easyly avoided by removing the hold the ball instruction from at least one of them.than the opposition becomes even more exposed to those lovely knockings of the ball from side to side.
Cheers, and thanks mate!

We've scored 100 goals now! Let in 15, and the season isn't even over yet. However, I am beginning to notice the tactic is becoming less useful. Against Manchester Utd at Old Trafford, I had to switch to Short and Simple because they were completely dominating the play. I beat Newcastle 5-0 though!

awesome :) yeah, you need to change it up! I notice that as well! that is why I have three loaded :)

Back