Hey man, amazing tactic you got there. I have tried it out with Hapoel Tel-Aviv (israeli team) and it is just mind blowing. The league is just too easy and i have even beat schalke 6-2 away from home!
I'm trying it out now with arsenal, first fixtures and I have a few questions.
Does the wingers must be right footed on the right and left footed on the left? And also, is ramsey a good type of player as a cm?

Hey there
i have been having problems winning games with this tactic both home away.i always end up losing 1-0
i haven't adjusted anything from the original tactic
this is my lineup:
de gea
rafael vidic ferdinand evra
javi martinez fletcher
nani young
hernandez rooney

could anyone help?

Great tactic

Hi any chance of a link to downloading this as an exe or tac file rather than rar.
thanks

Cheap Midtfielders

Great tactic! Used it with Newcastle and won Champions League, Premier League, FA cup and League cup the same season! Now i'am playing with Southampton and can you recommend any cheap cm's? I also need a good central defender. I have 4 millions to spend. Thanks

Last edited:
Hey, may i know which position do u play merek hamsik when using this tactic ?

Hi there Raikan,

I'm just about to try out your tactic with my Southend team, good chance of clinching a playoff spot in league 2 with a few games left now.

This might be a naive question and I'll probably be laughed at, but I see that you have done lots of alterations to all the individual PI's after assigning their roles. Does the AI do this as the opposition too, or do the AI tactics tend to be more general, ie use the default roles with no tinkering? Can you even tell? I liked the old CM games where you could see exactly what tactics the AI used, obviously thats not possible nowadays.

Essentially what I'm getting at is, does the AI always have a natural advantage over you if you don't manually configure all the PI's, because it has done a lot of that sort of thing to its own PI's?

Many thanks

Iain

man this tactic is the best i'm playing with zurich later i'll post some screenshots :D

when i download it its not appearing in my folders when i go to select it any suggestions ? sorry im a bit of a amatuer when it comes to this cheers

Hey there
i have been having problems winning games with this tactic both home away.i always end up losing 1-0
i haven't adjusted anything from the original tactic
this is my lineup:
de gea
rafael vidic ferdinand evra
javi martinez fletcher
nani young
hernandez rooney

could anyone help?
Raikan, I hope you dont mind if i answer this?
There are several tweaks that can improve you in the league:
1. Bring down the "time wasting" bar to the first rarely notch.
2. Remove hold up ball instruction from fletcher.
3. untick playmaker
all these will make your counterattacks flow and you'll move the ball arround the pitch a lot faster.
and also: Raikan has set his FB and wingers marking instructions to "man" which is an absolutely briliant idea i have to say, but you have to follow the formation of the oposition-if they have no wingers, remove the man marking from your fullbacks-the same goes for the wingers(although i cannot think of Premier team that plays with 3 defenders).
last, but not the least: try and tweak a little bit the set-piece instructions-i found many counterattacking minded AI's exploit that there are only 2 players in attacking corners set to go back and 1 to "when needed"-this is simple, just set him to lurk outside the area. If you are conceeding too much from corners, rework that set piece as well-check out the marking, positioning, jumping and heigh of the players and adjust accordingly.

so as promised i deliver: results from my, pls notice 3-th season using this tactic!!!!!!!!!!!:
View attachment 216931View attachment 216932View attachment 216933View attachment 216934View attachment 216935View attachment 216936View attachment 216937View attachment 216938View attachment 216938
the 2 formations ive posted are for other users to get an idea of the strenght of the formations opposed.
also check out off-the ball movement that brings in the goals, i really like the way my team counter attacks.:
Dnipro 5 - 0 Paris Saint-Germain - Match Highlights - YouTube
Estoril 3 - 0 CSKA Moscow - Match Highlights - YouTube
nice work mate!

i have to add 1 more:View attachment 216940
its not that impressing due to the standart of the league, but it really means a lot to me, thanks Raikan!
P.S. all the results in above post are with counter strategy and this one was with attacking one.

so as promised i deliver: results from my, pls notice 3-th season using this tactic!!!!!!!!!!!:
View attachment 216931View attachment 216932View attachment 216933View attachment 216934View attachment 216935View attachment 216936View attachment 216937View attachment 216938View attachment 216938
the 2 formations ive posted are for other users to get an idea of the strenght of the formations opposed.
also check out off-the ball movement that brings in the goals, i really like the way my team counter attacks.:
Dnipro 5 - 0 Paris Saint-Germain - Match Highlights - YouTube
Estoril 3 - 0 CSKA Moscow - Match Highlights - YouTube
nice work mate!
Dude, those are some of the best results I have seen! extremely well done! Glad its working for you , I look forward to more :)

Hey there! :)
Havin´some issues with my dear dear Barnsley squad I´ve been following these three seasons and now in the Premiership.
(using might n away)
Its been some poor results here in the beginning of the season BUT I know I dont have the strongest squad in my hands, but it seems like my strikers stops scoring or even come to any chances. The "flow" of the game isn´t like its suppose to be. Of course the opposition is WAY much harder now.But nothin seems to work. Something is wrong. :) Any kind of help is much thankful , Ivo? Raikan? ANyone? once again thanks for one amazing tactic! :D heres some screenies...
View attachment 217019View attachment 217020View attachment 217021View attachment 217022

Hey there! :)
Havin´some issues with my dear dear Barnsley squad I´ve been following these three seasons and now in the Premiership.
(using might n away)
Its been some poor results here in the beginning of the season BUT I know I dont have the strongest squad in my hands, but it seems like my strikers stops scoring or even come to any chances. The "flow" of the game isn´t like its suppose to be. Of course the opposition is WAY much harder now.But nothin seems to work. Something is wrong. :) Any kind of help is much thankful , Ivo? Raikan? ANyone? once again thanks for one amazing tactic! :D heres some screenies...
View attachment 217019View attachment 217020View attachment 217021View attachment 217022
what is the 3-th tactic you have in match prep? maybe you should try some very diferrent formation like 4-1-3-2(just a tip-raikan has uploaded 1) or 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-2-1-2 usualy with play through the middle. this way AI's wouldnt be so sure which way they should go agains you. 2 skilled fullbacks are a must in this case. also look to deploy possesion tactic(no counter-attack) and see if you can "surprise" the oposition.

Cool. Any tip of a tactic. Or maybe I jus shall drag them into position and try that out?

I have The Short and Sweet as a 3rd tactic. And also as a second one, it is Broms Fluid Att. one. with 3 strikers you know. I´m up against Sunderland now away. made some slight tweaks. Tryin one last time with the might n magic away now against Sunderland... they play 4-4-2- You think I shall mix with some tactics`?

well, 4-4-2 with the fast and strong players they have-if they try to close down from behind it will be a tough ask for short and sweet as i presume you dont have enough top players. but if you have positional option maybe you can try starting the short and sweet and if succesful in the first half hour imedeately change to might and magic-this will bug AI out. also-by success i mean 0:0 also-they will open up if you keep score against what they want it to be. so than might and magic with the least possible time wasting and a lot of players brought back in dead-ball situations to keep away those nasty corners. do not use 4-3-3 against them-its a suicide(although i havent tryed the tactic you mention). but short and sweet will be good as they are very tough at the back so the short crosses(to the near post) are better option to not so easily waste possesion while on the attack,
if you want to i can upload my 4-2-3-1 but i never keep so well worked tactics as the once Raikan does as i prefer to always tweak a little just before the game starts.or you can create your own version using raikans guide on possession-very useful for this formation. and any other with more that 2 players in CM or AM positions. tip: im talking about his advise about wide play :)

Raikan, I hope you dont mind if i answer this?
There are several tweaks that can improve you in the league:
1. Bring down the "time wasting" bar to the first rarely notch.
2. Remove hold up ball instruction from fletcher.
3. untick playmaker
all these will make your counterattacks flow and you'll move the ball arround the pitch a lot faster.
and also: Raikan has set his FB and wingers marking instructions to "man" which is an absolutely briliant idea i have to say, but you have to follow the formation of the oposition-if they have no wingers, remove the man marking from your fullbacks-the same goes for the wingers(although i cannot think of Premier team that plays with 3 defenders).
last, but not the least: try and tweak a little bit the set-piece instructions-i found many counterattacking minded AI's exploit that there are only 2 players in attacking corners set to go back and 1 to "when needed"-this is simple, just set him to lurk outside the area. If you are conceeding too much from corners, rework that set piece as well-check out the marking, positioning, jumping and heigh of the players and adjust accordingly.

hey thanks for the advice and the reply.iv thought about trying a 4-5-1 by putting the poacher in as a dm instead away from home and especially in the champions league.unfortunately i had to start a new game and did not buy javi martinez.i have got tiote and carrick for the dm position but im looking to buy in someone else.il also untick about using a playmaker and fletcher holding up the ball