hey. thanks for this great tactic. but i have a question. can i use it with really really (and i mean REALLY) low league teams? do you have any specific minimum skill requirements for each position player? thanks.

hey. thanks for this great tactic. but i have a question. can i use it with really really (and i mean REALLY) low league teams? do you have any specific minimum skill requirements for each position player? thanks.

It has worked for many people at many different levels mate :)

Give it a go :) only one way to find out!

pace, pace, pace :) for wingers/strikers

passing, decisions, teamwork cm's

pace, tackling, crossing fb's

pace, tackling, heading, positioning, jumping cb's :)

Very impressive, Raikan!! I'm doing quite allright with my Luton team. Into my fourth season in the premiership. 12th,7th and 6th position so far. Getting better by each season, but I have to do something about my defence. 91-77 was my goaldifference last season. I will try your tactics and see if it improve things. :)

I started a save with Newcastle and tried this tactic.It started off brilliantly creating and opposition rarely having any shots,but all of a sudden after a draw with liverpool and a loss to united,it isn't creating like before and the opposition seem to have a lot of possession and all,that is because of red cards being given out to my players.What do you all do when a player gets sent off?
cheers.
And after 9 games I am 7th. :(
I bought sturridge on loan,paloschi,quintero,isaac vorsah,modibo diakete,ruben rochina,john fleck on loan,luca antonelli and gilberto.
I sold collocini,alan smith,harper,ameobi,best,

I started a save with Newcastle and tried this tactic.It started off brilliantly creating and opposition rarely having any shots,but all of a sudden after a draw with liverpool and a loss to united,it isn't creating like before and the opposition seem to have a lot of possession and all,that is because of red cards being given out to my players.What do you all do when a player gets sent off?
cheers.
And after 9 games I am 7th. :(
I bought sturridge on loan,paloschi,quintero,isaac vorsah,modibo diakete,ruben rochina,john fleck on loan,luca antonelli and gilberto.
I sold collocini,alan smith,harper,ameobi,best,

good results to start mate! what are you doing with team talks? what is your reputation? play a super easy friendly to get morale back up!

that is a lot of players you bought, they are still settling in and learning languages (communication) give it time, the team will gel! use high attacking movements in match prep! what are you using currently?

there are many factors mate! if the tactic was working well it works :) use another tactic as well, rotate tactics! dont use the same one week in week out...

hey mate, glad its worked for that long and for so many different teams :) well done!

are you making any changes at all to the tactics? or have you left it as is from day 1? you need to make changes (clever ones) to change it up as the AI does get used to the style of football etc...

Nope, I do not make any changes, just sticks with the tactics as you suggest on front. In my case could you please give any tweaks suggestion that I can use? Thanks.

Nope, I do not make any changes, just sticks with the tactics as you suggest on front. In my case could you please give any tweaks suggestion that I can use? Thanks.

maybe play much higher play shorter, narrower and slower! make the cm's passing to long (20 clicks) and set play wider! have the wingers cut inside and run from deep often :)

Raikan, for your CB, between (good Strength & Heading but slow) and (Fast & Tackling but poor heading), which is more suited to your tactic? or do you have any suggested tweaks for each type of defenders??

Sorry if this was asked before. thanks in advance! =)

Raikan, for your CB, between (good Strength & Heading but slow) and (Fast & Tackling but poor heading), which is more suited to your tactic? or do you have any suggested tweaks for each type of defenders??

Sorry if this was asked before. thanks in advance! =)

for the cbl I would have fast and the cbr I would have strong :)

Thanks man, great tactic, using it with Chelsea... few losses but i'll stick with it.
Did you try playing without OI? Or anyone here?

yeah you can :) might even be better!

change the Dlf into Target Man for Drogba and have him hold up the ball! have the Dcr changed to Ball playing for David Luiz and change the one Cm to ball winner for Obi and Cm - attack for Lampard and give Lampard these instructions:

Run with ball - Sometimes
Run from deep - always
long shots - sometimes
through balls - always
moves into channels
roams from position
attacking and high freedom

Hey Raikan how would set this tactic with Arsenal. I have not bought any players yet but I am considering a new left back and striker. What players would you recommend that I bring in.

maybe play much higher play shorter, narrower and slower! make the cm's passing to long (20 clicks) and set play wider! have the wingers cut inside and run from deep often :)

Thanks, I will give it a go. What do you mean about "play much higher"?

Wow, just have through 2 matches based on your tweaks suggestion, it improves a lot, win 3-0 over by Munich and 0-4 over QPR. Salute!!!

Hey Raikan how would set this tactic with Arsenal. I have not bought any players yet but I am considering a new left back and striker. What players would you recommend that I bring in.

there are several changes you will need to make if playing as Arsenal!

1) change wingers to inside forwards and cut inside
2) change one cm (cmr) to AP and set instructions to (all sometimes) run with ball, run from deep, moves into channels, through balls always and more freedom and more attacking for Ramsey/Wilshere
3) change the other cm role (cml) to bwm - support for Song
4) play control and balanced and use work ball into box, pass into space, get ball forward shouts

you need a new striker! I would sell Chamakh!

Kleber - Palmeiras
Tevez - City
Rossi - Villareal

(these three can play Dlf extremely well and use RVP as the Poacher, but change to Complete forward)

if you want to play RVP as the Dlf:

Alberto Paloschi - Chievo
Nilmar - Villareal
Abel Hernandez - Palermo
Neymar - Santos
Seydou Doumbia - CSKA
Vagner Love - CSKA (now at Flamengo)

I would also look at Nicolas Otamendi, Ruben Yttergard Jennsen, Jorge Enriquez, Jan Verthonghen, James Rodriguez, Ognjen Vukojevic, Maroune Fellaini, Tim Cahill, Willian and Douglas Costa as very good squad players as Arsenal are a bit weak!

I would also look at Carlos Kameni (£5.25m release clause) and Federico Balzaretti for your left back (he wont be more than around £12.5m)

there are several changes you will need to make if playing as Arsenal!

1) change wingers to inside forwards and cut inside
2) change one cm (cmr) to AP and set instructions to (all sometimes) run with ball, run from deep, moves into channels, through balls always and more freedom and more attacking for Ramsey/Wilshere
3) change the other cm role (cml) to bwm - support for Song
4) play control and balanced and use work ball into box, pass into space, get ball forward shouts

you need a new striker! I would sell Chamakh!

Kleber - Palmeiras
Tevez - City
Rossi - Villareal

(these three can play Dlf extremely well and use RVP as the Poacher, but change to Complete forward)

if you want to play RVP as the Dlf:

Alberto Paloschi - Chievo
Nilmar - Villareal
Abel Hernandez - Palermo
Neymar - Santos
Seydou Doumbia - CSKA
Vagner Love - CSKA (now at Flamengo)

I would also look at Nicolas Otamendi, Ruben Yttergard Jennsen, Jorge Enriquez, Jan Verthonghen, James Rodriguez, Ognjen Vukojevic, Maroune Fellaini, Tim Cahill, Willian and Douglas Costa as very good squad players as Arsenal are a bit weak!

I would also look at Carlos Kameni (£5.25m release clause) and Federico Balzaretti for your left back (he wont be more than around £12.5m)

Can I apply this fo my tottenham?