hello raikan, I have a question.

Which attributes tell me if I shout train the strikers to place the shoots, or shoot with power ?

hello raikan, I have a question.

Which attributes tell me if I shout train the strikers to place the shoots, or shoot with power ?
hey bud, it depends on the type of striker you have!

if one striker has little composure and poor finishing stats then shoot with power is the way to go!

if one striker has good technique, finishing and composure then place shots will suit him much better!

This is sweetness dude!
Hey, I changed to Raikan´s "Swoop There it is" And made some counteer/Deep defending tweaks. ****!! I´m at place 8th now in the Premiership. JUST need a better Striker who dont misses as much as Ahmed Khalil,Vitinho is to slow for that lone Poacher role...hmm.

This is sweetness dude!
Hey, I changed to Raikan´s "Swoop There it is" And made some counteer/Deep defending tweaks. ****!! I´m at place 8th now in the Premiership. JUST need a better Striker who dont misses as much as Ahmed Khalil,Vitinho is to slow for that lone Poacher role...hmm.
is it working well? Jan Chramosta, Paloschi are good!

It is indeed dude!! Well, gotta admit though, that FOR ONCE I hade some lucky results by 1-0 2-1 and some offside goals/penalties not given. BUT sometimes or VERY often that **** happens to me...We all know it haha. When you´ve been dominated a game, and then like a **** fairy POFF! in the 8-89 friggin´95th minures they score from corner or some ****.

I don´t got that database for Chramrosta BUUT looked on Paloschi yesterday night actually, But he is too expensive for me. I have one **** of a youngster team. Gettin as well Jordy Clasie for free dunno if he holds up well. I do need a better one on the Off MidCentre role and a better striker. Maybe Abubakar will do it? never had him before.

I was thinkin about the PPM´s on the Inside Forwards, Is cut inside thrashing the rhyth/Variety of the attacks? Places Shoots And Try Killer balls maybe. Don´t know where Vitinho would be suited the best though. haha. 13 acc 16 Pace 16 finishing good dribbler flair

Vitinho would be good upfront more so than the rest right now! is that Vincent Aboubakar? he is quality, has great pace! Lacazette from Lyon is also pretty **** quick and could be picked up fairly cheaply...

Alexandre Coeff - Rc Lens could also be a good investment! he has turned into a machine for the last two Fm's, I have yet to buy him in Fm12!

Fm10 SS:

6h0sj6.jpg

Yeas indeed Vincent it is! :D
Aaaah good ol´Coeff I remenber him.
Although, my favourites all time was Onésimo,Dale Watkins,Gez Murphy,Mike Duff, Rememeber those days?
Feels like it is impossible finding those young stars in the english leagues inthe smaller clubs.

Except for my Irish Left Back on my Barnsley Suad. He´s a regen though. From Billericay I think haha.

Didnt find Lacazette. What are your thoughts about Rafael my keeper.

Yeah, he is Brazilian/Portugese, I´m at the library now actually. But can post it when I come home. Maybe you know already who I mean.

He plays for Santos or Corinthians? Man Utd normally get him a few years in! especially in FM11!

I think it is for Corinthians. Not quite sure.
I will try not do the common mistake doin´alot of transfer and disrupt the rjythm. hmm.

I have been entering my 4th phenomenal seasons along with Man Utd, Tottenham, Atl Madrid and Napoli. Almost win everything but seems when I am entering my 5th seasons, the magic seems running out and the big scores just a good memory. Does it have to do with AI or what? Anybody has the same problem? Is that any tweaks for that?

Sorry for bad english.
Greeting from Indonesia :)

I have been entering my 4th phenomenal seasons along with Man Utd, Tottenham, Atl Madrid and Napoli. Almost win everything but seems when I am entering my 5th seasons, the magic seems running out and the big scores just a good memory. Does it have to do with AI or what? Anybody has the same problem? Is that any tweaks for that?

Sorry for bad english.
Greeting from Indonesia :)

hey mate, glad its worked for that long and for so many different teams :) well done!

are you making any changes at all to the tactics? or have you left it as is from day 1? you need to make changes (clever ones) to change it up as the AI does get used to the style of football etc...

hi mate i just have a small question did you adjust this tactic recently cuz i remember i downloaded it couple of months ago and had great results with man utd but the current one is not so great i draw many matches and lose most of the away big matches..any advice??

hi mate i just have a small question did you adjust this tactic recently cuz i remember i downloaded it couple of months ago and had great results with man utd but the current one is not so great i draw many matches and lose most of the away big matches..any advice??

have you updated your Steam? patch wise?