most definately :) however the Swoop there it is tactic works alot better as well :) so does the Awesome Amc!

I would use all three (I use all three with Tottenham, won the league easily etc)

Im using this with Crystal Palace in the 3rd season. Its going very well, predicted 17th and currently 5th. Letting in quite a few late goals which end up in me drawing games, so def need to strengthen areas. More than likely my defence, but I have got very good young defenders coming through, just need to bide my time. I have Gibson and Bodor / Carreras as my CMs, do you think I need to change these?

Also I have Destro and Fierro upfront, im playing Destro as DLP and Fierro as poacher but he isnt scoring very many, shall I swap them?

I have also noticed that when using the away tactic my left winger is scoring a lot of headers from crosses from my right winger, he has 17 heading so that might be something that ppl could look at when using this tactic, it doesnt work when I play someone like Regattin there though.

Would it be ok to set the right winger's instructions to the same as the left wingers? So crossing set to 'sometimes' and through balls set to 'often'. Would it even be ok to set the wingers to cut inside istead of move into channels? or would that harm the tactic going forward? Can I use left foot players at AMR and right foot at AML?

Last edited:
I dont find this tactic when im playin fm. Its in the tac file, and when i try to import the tac, its not there. Can it be that its a .rar file?

I dont find this tactic when im playin fm. Its in the tac file, and when i try to import the tac, its not there. Can it be that its a .rar file?

it is RAR'd mate, you need to extract the files, there are two :)

excelent tactic mate , probably the best one .... works great with Liverpool :)

Hi, I actually decided to use this same formation myself before I looked on this site and saw this thread, I'm going to emulate the way you do it but I just had a couple of questions. I'm playing as Juventus 4th season, I believe the two best CM's I have for your formation would be Javier Mascherano and Arturo Vidal.....however I also just bought Hamsik, there doesn't really seem to be a place for him in your system, any ideas how i could use him? I also have Sigurdsson, who again is a little too attacking, I'm open to loaning him this season though. I'm not worried about my strikers or wingers, they should work perfectly, but I just need to know how to use Hamsik and Gylfi. Any suggestions would be appreciated

you can do exactly that, but then for the cm's make them play through balls always and run from deep sometimes :) normal wideplay :)

Yeah I would like to use 2 poachers too. Did you mean normal wideplay for the CM's or the 2 poachers? Just a bit confused at that?

Cheers.

excelent tactic mate , probably the best one .... works great with Liverpool :)

thats great man, thats a first :) glad someone got it to work well for Pool :) feel free to post results!

Hi, I actually decided to use this same formation myself before I looked on this site and saw this thread, I'm going to emulate the way you do it but I just had a couple of questions. I'm playing as Juventus 4th season, I believe the two best CM's I have for your formation would be Javier Mascherano and Arturo Vidal.....however I also just bought Hamsik, there doesn't really seem to be a place for him in your system, any ideas how i could use him? I also have Sigurdsson, who again is a little too attacking, I'm open to loaning him this season though. I'm not worried about my strikers or wingers, they should work perfectly, but I just need to know how to use Hamsik and Gylfi. Any suggestions would be appreciated

I would retrain him to Aml :) and ask him to cut inside!

you can change the one (cmr) role to cm attack or box to box and increase the run with ball, run from deep, long shots to sometimes as well as increasing attacking and freedom for Hamsik!

hey

just wanted to know if eriksen or cleverly would fit in to the midfield role alongside fletcher or another player like fletcher?

thanks

i have one question.
You have 2 tactics, do you use both our just one of the two?

Hey, I am new to the game and dont know much about dealing with tactics so I decided to download some.

I am currently using your Deathslayer tactic along with these two Might & Magic's for my three match prep tactics.

I am planing on building a team to fit into your formation and what not but I would like to know if I am able to change some player's roles and duties around without effecting the tactic (I know nothing about setting TI's and PI's)

For example, If I have a Defender who's best role is "Ball playing defender/cover" will I be able to use this instead of your role/duty of "Center Defender/defense" without ******** the tactic up?

Also what about the DLF?

If I have a bunch of strikers that suck at this role but have a player with great ratings for a Advance forward which is also his best role, could I change that (untill I find a DLF) without destroying the tactic?

And last but not least.

Can a playmaker and target man be ticked?

Also can the playmaker also be the target man?

Thanks in advance!

PS

I'm not looking for the best results (like winning right away and dominating)

I just dont want my players to become stagnant.

Last edited:
Hey, I am new to the game and dont know much about dealing with tactics so I decided to download some.
I am currently using your Deathslayer tactic along with these two Might & Magic's for my three match prep tactics.
I am planing on building a team to fit into your formation and what not but I would like to know if I am able to change some player's roles and duties around without effecting the tactic (I know nothing about setting TI's and PI's)

For example, If I have a Defender who's best role is "Ball playing defender/cover" will I be able to use this instead of your role/duty of "Center Defender/defense" without ******** the tactic up?
Also what about the DLF?

If I have a bunch of strikers that suck at this role but have a player with great ratings for a Advance forward which is also his best role, could I change that (untill I find a DLF) without destroying the tactic?

And last but not least.
Can a playmaker and target man be ticked?
Also can the playmaker also be the target man?

Thanks in advance!

PS

I'm not looking for the best results (like winning right away and dominating)

I just dont want my players to become stagnant.

hey bud, welcome to FM-base :)

of course you can, the sliders are set manually so it wont matter too much :) if you want to make changes that will effect the role then make changes to the sliders )

yes they can be, however at lower leagues, take them off, especially playmaker!

I use some of my other tactics for home and one of the M&M for away games :)

But in this topic you have 2 tactics in rar.file, do you use the two of them?
I ask because you have the might and magic and the might and magic away counter.

But in this topic you have 2 tactics in rar.file, do you use the two of them?
I ask because you have the might and magic and the might and magic away counter.

I used to yes :) I now use one of my other tactics and the counter one sometimes :) one was for home and the other away when I used them both :)