Might and Magic™ by Raikan007

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 610
  • Views Views 385K
As promised my results with my cartagena squad.(media prediction 19th)
View attachment 200114View attachment 200115View attachment 200116
At the moment i have a striker problem owen is out for 6 - 7 months and is going to retire
Quintero 6-7 weeks and he is banging in the goals so he is hard to replace.
I just loaned javi guerra as a solution.
Overall i had some good results. Now im going try the away tactic 2. I'll give you guys a update when the season is finished.

see what the opponents are lining up with, read the pre-match reports about their formations/pitch etc and make the necssary tweaks to counter the threat or exploit a weakness :)

Not sure why some people are experiencing losses though! its a pity..

well i dont think there is 1 tactic that makes you never loose.... that would make it to easy.. overall your tactics are superb !!! please never stop! :)

thats good then mate :) anything above 10 should suffice :)
I am sorry, I was a bit confusing in my question. Should I train them to place shots or shoot with power? If their numbers are right around 10?

hi Raikan007, thanks for this tactic :)

20111028173859.png

20111028174032.png

Sanogo scored 14 goals in 18 matches, Keogh 14, in 20 matches.

[h=1]Raikan007

[/h]

Hi there,

I am looking at this tactic with my Sunderland save and I want to try out Sessegnon as my left winger would giving him the PPM Cut inside work with this tactic?

Cheers in advance.

I start away games vs smaller teams with the normal tactic on, but when I take the lead switch to the away tactic. Find it very good for holding on to a lead and securing a result, and use away tactic from the start vs the top 7 or so teams.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Just won the league with Liverpool.

My main 11 was;

Reina

Schwaab Hummels Agger Enrique

Gerrard Lucas

Barnetta Downing

Doumbia Suarez

Doumbia ended the season with 41 goals in 34 league games, missed a few due to Africa cup of nations. Definitely the best striker for the poacher role in my opinion.

My current line-up for Newcastle is
Krul
Simpson - S.Taylor - Coloccini - Santon
Cabaye - Tiote
Ben Arfa - Gutierrez
Lovenkrands - Ba

Are these the correct players or anyone I can sign to replace?

Hey Raikan, can you suggest what to do with a mac for your tactic? I've not been able to get it sorted from the downloads...

Thanks for this superb tactic Raikan007, finished 1st for Juventus in my first season with only one loss and won Italian Cup, without purchases anyony, it's not really easy to do it with Juventus as it seems;)

Last edited:
Superb tactic just won the league cup with a relegated west brom side beating the likes of tottenham, fulham and 5-0 against everton in the final. Top of the league and cruising, very good tactic!!

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Superb tactic just won the league cup with a relegated west brom side beating the likes of tottenham, fulham and 5-0 against everton in the final. Top of the league and cruising, very good tactic!!

I use this tactic, but made some changes. I changed one of the Carrick roles to lie deeper as an anchor man. I changed the tempo to slow, and the width to narrow, as i like to play possession football. I also changed the Deep Lying Forward to a Complete forward with the attack command, and I just made lots of player instruction tweaks to make it similar to Arsenal's possession football. Went well so far, beat liverpool 5-1, with Gervinho and Miyachi getting three goals between them, and Walcott getting two.

This is a quality cup tactic! Last season i won the league cup and this year im in the final of the FA cup and the semis of the Europa League.....
With QPR!!!

Good stuff

Brilliant. Just finished my second season with Swansea (used your tactic for entire time) - 4th place, F.A. Cup and top scorer in the league (Quintero with 43 goals). Had some cracking results too, like 9-1 win against Fulham. To be fair, i also had some heavy defeats against top4 clubs, but due to my defense being **** it was to be expected. I will post some screenshots, but first need to figure out how. ;)

Hey man, first of all really great tactic you got here!
I'm managing Napoli, and I'm currently playing Lavezzi in STL and Cavani in STR. Is this right? Sometimes I feel I'm not getting everything out of those two.

Samed Yesil works very well in the "Rooney" role.
He's only 17, potentially 4 star player available on the cheap in the first season.

Last edited:
Hi there,

I am looking at this tactic with my Sunderland save and I want to try out Sessegnon as my left winger would giving him the PPM Cut inside work with this tactic?

Cheers in advance.

hey mate, it should work well! I suggest getting in a good striker like Doumbia for the poacher role and a good cm like Eriksen or Fellaini :)

Sessegnon should work well, he is a bit up and down with stats and performances but he should rock it :)

My current line-up for Newcastle is
Krul
Simpson - S.Taylor - Coloccini - Santon
Cabaye - Tiote
Ben Arfa - Gutierrez
Lovenkrands - Ba

Are these the correct players or anyone I can sign to replace?

everyone except Lovenkrands (hmmmm) well playing Ba as the DLF (take off the playmaker in team instructions) and Lovenkrands as the poacher should be ok :)

who did you sign and sell for wimbledon Raikan?
hey mate, I never got too far in :) but I got Counago on free who is a beast, you can also try and get Quinton Fortune as well :) I got Sunderland as my feeder club and loaned (gone blank) I think it was Nosworthy (Cb in the reserves) for free, he is still good enough for the EPL :)

Hey Raikan, can you suggest what to do with a mac for your tactic? I've not been able to get it sorted from the downloads...
hey mate, I have no clue abouts macs, sorry! Does anyone know how to make it work?

Thanks for this superb tactic Raikan007, finished 1st for Juventus in my first season with only one loss and won Italian Cup, without purchases anyony, it's not really easy to do it with Juventus as it seems;)
hey bud, that is fantastic! Juve are not the easiest team at the start to manage :) feel free to post SS as well :) good job bud

Please Note:

I have updated the donwload with the latest and 100% complete away tactic :) please use this when playing away from home against all opposition :) it is the perfect counter attacking tactic, the best I have seen to date! thank you for all th feedback, have a good one :) and keep the updates coming!

Check the OP for updates on the new away tactic ;)

Back