Milner wants to leave Villa

• Thread starter Thread starter Joshh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 115
  • Views Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think any club who snap him up will be incredibly lucky to have him, but that offer will have to be in excess of 25 million, which for me is too steep for him. Granted, he is a versatile player and can lift team spirit but 25 million is too much for him.

Achieved something?

From mid table to 5th[or 6th] is achieving something. You say you dont want an argument, then stop ******* responding to every comment on here trying to put Man City and Milner down. Face it, City are the brighter future of the 2 clubs, they are on the up.

I have no response to an angry child, sorry.

I have no response to an angry child, sorry.

Finally.

On Topic: Im unsure as to what City's starting XI will be next season. Johnson may have to look at being backup next year, was looking forward to seeing him in action.

City's side looks strong, but it might not work out, time will tell.

Crying like a baby? I said im happy to be getting 30million for him. Yet again hunting for an argument from me, pathetic to be honest. Are you from Manchester by the way?

Yes. I am pathetic becuase I am defending the club I support from somebody that has just come on here and been slagging them off. :S

No I am not from Manchester. My dad is and so I have been brought up supporting City.

Another English talent about to be lost.

will he seriously be ahead of the talent at City in the pecking order?

Reminds me of the Lescott to City transfer last season except this time round, City might be buying a decent player, over priced however. I am sure Martin O'Neil is complaining at the offer that City will make though.

milner seems like smart lad to be fair, im sure he knows of the challenge, and thought of the consequences of not playing

Where was all these Man City admirewrs when Stuart Pierce was in charge? Funny.

Would be interesting if we refuse to sell Milner.. And the crowd response he would get for rejecting the contract. I remember the fan that threw money at Barry when he was taking a corner for City at Villa Park.. Was hilarious

I think that one or two will be leaving as I think this is Mancini trying to buy the players that he wants so maybe Wright-Phillips and one or two others will be on the way out. Maybe Ireland aswell as neither of those two have been used much since Mancini came in.

Where was all these Man City admirewrs when Stuart Pierce was in charge? Funny.

Would be interesting if we refuse to sell Milner.. And the crowd response he would get for rejecting the contract. I remember the fan that threw money at Barry when he was taking a corner for City at Villa Park.. Was hilarious
you are way too bitter about this. if he goes hes making a step up. city are one of 6 clubs who are challengin for 4 places, you could possibly add everton to that and make it 7 if they can keep their players fit for once.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

and you didnt make him, he was at newcastle and leeds before you....

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

I think that one or two will be leaving as I think this is Mancini trying to buy the players that he wants so maybe Wright-Phillips and one or two others will be on the way out. Maybe Ireland aswell as neither of those two have been used much since Mancini came in.
its more than one or two, could be as many as 6 or 7 to be honest from i've heard, though michael johnson is one who will be kept

With this I think there'll be a good chunky transfer budget for O'Neill to invest in the squad in a possible £25-30million.

Let's see what he does with it.

O'Neill's signings are often ridiculously good in comparison to what he paid. Just look at the Celtic players he bought.

you are way too bitter about this. if he goes hes making a step up. city are one of 6 clubs who are challengin for 4 places, you could possibly add everton to that and make it 7 if they can keep their players fit for once.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

and you didnt make him, he was at newcastle and leeds before you....

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

its more than one or two, could be as many as 6 or 7 to be honest from i've heard, though michael johnson is one who will be kept

So teams were bidding 20mil for him when he was at Leeds, yes?

Yea, it will have to be 6 or 7 becuase of the rules about having 25 players over the age of 21 or whatever it is. Michael Johnson is one of the most injury prone players ever but it would be nice to see him stay and stay fit and see if he can cut it with the other central midfielders in Citys squad.

So teams were bidding 20mil for him when he was at Leeds, yes?
doesnt mean you made him, milners talent had already shone through at leeds, and had they not gone belly up he would have made his mark there.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Yea, it will have to be 6 or 7 becuase of the rules about having 25 players over the age of 21 or whatever it is. Michael Johnson is one of the most injury prone players ever but it would be nice to see him stay and stay fit and see if he can cut it with the other central midfielders in Citys squad.
the sad thing is that the likely players include onuoha, and richards, sahem sicen they are acadmeny players. wouldnt mind nedum at the red half of manchester

doesnt mean you made him, milners talent had already shone through at leeds, and had they not gone belly up he would have made his mark there.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

the sad thing is that the likely players include onuoha, and richards, sahem sicen they are acadmeny players. wouldnt mind nedum at the red half of manchester

And Ashley Young, Watford made him what he is today? ... I could go on.....

Read posts before commenting please. Im not here to be sworn at by someone.

So becuase some one swore that makes them a child? O...K....

Just accept it, Milner wants to leave because he see that City have a bright future, probably brighter than Villas and you are bitter that it is not your club signing all these brilliant players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back