Mine and your take on Chelsea's current situation?

Not the point.... point is they'd done **** all before the start of the 21st century. Just because they've had 10 years of riches and a couple of titles does not make them a big club. No matter what you say... so don't call me stupid if it's a matter of opinion you nonce.

FA Cup winners 1997 beating Boro 2-0
Coca Cola Cup (Carling Cup) Winners 1998 beating Boro 2-0
European Cup Winners Cup Winners 1998 beating Stuttgart 1-0
European Super Cup Winners 1998 beating Real Madrid 1-0

???

???

Dont forget the Full Members Cup and ZDS Cup wins too mate lol

My take on a big club isen't the trophys they win, i think its more on the fanbase size globaly and we have worked on that since 2003. I think in 10-15 years time all the kids of the parents who converted to Chelsea in the last 7 years will raise the numbers even more and so on and so forth.

Well does that make Newcastle United a big club!? we sell out evey home and away game, plus we have a hugh fan base!

1. Chelsea are not a big club.

2. It is not the end of an 'era', it is the end of a limited phase.

3. Proves your nothing without spending **** loads of money every season.

couldnt agree more with you... Chelsea = Man City

Well does that make Newcastle United a big club!? we sell out evey home and away game, plus we have a hugh fan base!

Newcastle United are a big club, definitely.

Yes i beleive it does without a shaddow of a dout mate. Newcaslte always gets mentioned as a big club and deservedly so.

Didnt sell out against Chelsea but still got close to 50,000 which is impressive.
I consider you a big club but my dad supports you so maybe I am biased...

???

I think he was talking to a larger period before of say 20 years, those wins there were 1997/8 right before 21st century

1. Chelsea are not a big club.

2. It is not the end of an 'era', it is the end of a limited phase.

3. Proves your nothing without spending **** loads of money every season.

you're an everton fan shut the **** up, what is your club? we may not have an amazing history but neither do you, we do have an incredible past 10 years, do you? one fa cup final against chelsea, you lost. you last won a trophy in 1995 fa cup. you choked against fiorentina in uefa cup in penalty shootout, you cannot talk ****. chelsea may be playing rubbish at the moment but we will sort it out, have fun in the championship next year ****

I think he was talking to a larger period before of say 20 years, those wins there were 1997/8 right before 21st century

maybe the 50 year period since you won the league?
I am just jealous coz you are gonna nick 4th from us and condemn us to Channel 5 and ITV2 next year in Europa League lol

He said 21st century. Chelsea were always a well known club even if we wearn't winning trophys on a regular basis.

you're an everton fan shut the **** up, what is your club? we may not have an amazing history but neither do you, we do have an incredible past 10 years, do you? one fa cup final against chelsea, you lost. you last won a trophy in 1995 fa cup. you choked against fiorentina in uefa cup in penalty shootout, you cannot talk ****. chelsea may be playing rubbish at the moment but we will sort it out, have fun in the championship next year ****

If they had the immense financial backing that you did then they may well have.

Calm down.

I hate Everton but they have a better history than Chelsea. They are a bigger club than Chelsea.

Edit: Back on topic...

I know im not one to talk but try not to rise to it too much lol. He had a point but its ok for us to challenge it but in a nice way fellow blue lol.

How?? If anything Man City prove that money dosen't guarrentee you success.

are u sure on that because they look like wining something this year...even though i hate city and have a soft spot for blues my opinion is that without roman and his cash they would be just an average mid-table team just as liverpool this season :S

I hate Everton but they have a better history than Chelsea. They are a bigger club than Chelsea.

I wouldnt say their is much in it to be fair. I mean look 15-20 years down the line and Chelsea's fanbase will be bigger than ever because of the global work we have done along with the success we have achieved in the last 10-15 years.

Please dont skit Everton. In a few years stamford bridge will be full of tourists. So please geg out of our club just because yours is temporarily going down the *******.

And we are 9 times league champions, 5 times FA-cup champions the 1980's was very successful for us.

What a bitter child.

Last edited:
I wouldnt say their is much in it to be fair. I mean look 15-20 years down the line and Chelsea's fanbase will be bigger than ever because of the global work we have done along with the success we have achieved in the last 10-15 years.

Your talking about the Future, for all you know Roman could get bored and stop funding you, and your be out of business in 3 years time.