Mine and your take on Chelsea's current situation?

Jumping in here, Everton have never been relegated from the top flight, have they? To me, that's a big club.

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

Your talking about the Future, for all you know Roman could get bored and stop funding you, and your be out of business in 3 years time.

He's hardly spent money through the last 2/3 years.

are u sure on that because they look like wining something this year...even though i hate city and have a soft spot for blues my opinion is that without roman and his cash they would be just an average mid-table team just as liverpool this season :S

Without Romans cash we wouldn't even be a team anymore. We have spent less cash than City but just used it smartly insted. City have had financial backing for what 2-3 years now and they haven't even got to a cup final yet. Also how many times have Real Madrid shown that buying players buy the bucket load still cant break Barca's side. Chelsea were slowly a team on the up before Roman bought the club anyway i mean we qualified for the Champions League on the last day of the season beating your beloved Liverpool on the last day of the season.

Jumping in here, Everton have never been relegated from the top flight, have they? To me, that's a big club.

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

He hasnt spent money on transfers, but he has paid the difference in the weekly wage bill to club income, and paid for the difference on the running club, Make no mistake, they are still reliant on his cash to survive.

you're an everton fan shut the **** up, what is your club? we may not have an amazing history but neither do you, we do have an incredible past 10 years, do you? one fa cup final against chelsea, you lost. you last won a trophy in 1995 fa cup. you choked against fiorentina in uefa cup in penalty shootout, you cannot talk ****. chelsea may be playing rubbish at the moment but we will sort it out, have fun in the championship next year ****
Lol typical ignorant Chelsea fan. Let's have a guess, never been to an away game? Started supporting around 2002 sort of time?

Yes you have a better last 10 years than us, that is the bloomin point. 10 years, wow, other than those 10 years we have been a bigger and better club than you since we were founded. So my dearest fellow, put your toys back in the pram, and take a hike.

I wouldnt say their is much in it to be fair. I mean look 15-20 years down the line and Chelsea's fanbase will be bigger than ever because of the global work we have done along with the success we have achieved in the last 10-15 years.

Maybe, although Everton have 9 league titles, finishing runners up on 7 occasions. 5 FA Cup's, 2 League Cup's, 9 Charity Shields, a Super Cup and a European Cup Winners' Cup. Anyway why the **** am I defending Everton oO)

are u sure on that because they look like wining something this year...even though i hate city and have a soft spot for blues my opinion is that without roman and his cash they would be just an average mid-table team just as liverpool this season :S

Without Roman we were bankrupt. Bates = Risdale.
However within 2 years we were champions and a lot of those players were already there.
Roman & Jose was the reason not just Roman's cash.

I don't think City will win the league this year but now they have champions league football in their sites the level of the squad will improve dramatically (Dzeko being the 1st of many)

Roman needs to invest 50-60m in Chelsea by the summer otherwise we will be overtaken by Spurs, Arsenal, United & City and all this financial prudence for the champions league will be irrelevant.

Your talking about the Future, for all you know Roman could get bored and stop funding you, and your be out of business in 3 years time.

At the moment we have seem no signs of Abramovic pulling out. But if he was to pull out im sure he would try and find a suitable buyer before he left us as he would want to make some sort of profit. If Roman decided to leave then the new potential owners would be buying a club with a growing fan base world wide with a winning mentality alreadys installed and with no debt. Sounds like a bargain if im a billionaire looking to buy a football club.

you're an everton fan shut the **** up, what is your club? we may not have an amazing history but neither do you, we do have an incredible past 10 years, do you? one fa cup final against chelsea, you lost. you last won a trophy in 1995 fa cup. you choked against fiorentina in uefa cup in penalty shootout, you cannot talk ****. chelsea may be playing rubbish at the moment but we will sort it out, have fun in the championship next year ****
P.S That's an infraction if I ever did see one.

Without Roman we were bankrupt. Bates = Risdale.
However within 2 years we were champions and a lot of those players were already there.
Roman & Jose was the reason not just Roman's cash.

I don't think City will win the league this year but now they have champions league football in their sites the level of the squad will improve dramatically (Dzeko being the 1st of many)

Roman needs to invest 50-60m in Chelsea by the summer otherwise we will be overtaken by Spurs, Arsenal, United & City and all this financial prudence for the champions league will be irrelevant.

City won't win the league for a while, not with Mancini in charge.

At the moment we have seem no signs of Abramovic pulling out. But if he was to pull out im sure he would try and find a suitable buyer before he left us as he would want to make some sort of profit. If Roman decided to leave then the new potential owners would be buying a club with a growing fan base world wide with a winning mentality alreadys installed and with no debt. Sounds like a bargain if im a billionaire looking to buy a football club.

I not saying that, but he will also be buying a club, running a loss, owing the chairman a lot of money... and your talking about the future which is pointless, cause no-one here can predict it.

Without Romans cash we wouldn't even be a team anymore. We have spent less cash than City but just used it smartly insted. City have had financial backing for what 2-3 years now and they haven't even got to a cup final yet. Also how many times have Real Madrid shown that buying players buy the bucket load still cant break Barca's side. Chelsea were slowly a team on the up before Roman bought the club anyway i mean we qualified for the Champions League on the last day of the season beating your beloved Liverpool on the last day of the season.

Smartly used it? have you forgot all the millions wasted on flops

Buuuut, I'm pretty sure you do have debt? Plus, with the aging team you have.

Bin relegated twice, not for sixty years though. I think one around 1929-1930 and one around 1950-1951.

But we are a fairly big club yes.

Maybe, although Everton have 9 league titles, finishing runners up on 7 occasions. 5 FA Cup's, 2 League Cup's, 9 Charity Shields, a Super Cup and a European Cup Winners' Cup. Anyway why the **** am I defending Everton oO)

Lol you are defending them because you are right i agree with you. Evertons fan base if massive because of the success they had in the past and its carried through family generations. But now days the power of the internet and media will carry teams even further and wider to a greater extent and as Chelsea have been successfull in the last 10-15 years i can just see people who are having kids now (like me) or had kids 5-10 years ago that will get their children to support Chelsea.

I met Lakshmi Mittal 3 years ago through work.
He has a Millenium Box at The Bridge. His son is a massive Chelsea fan and they would love the club.
So we have a good succession plan.
If Roman was that bored then why convert his loans to equity?
Your move Glazers?

I think It goes in terms of big in PL
Manchester United
Liverpool
the rest

I not saying that, but he will also be buying a club, running a loss, owing the chairman a lot of money... and your talking about the future which is pointless, cause no-one here can predict it.

Im only looking at it in a sencible way. Its just all people seem to go on about that what if Roman leavs etc and i look at it that way which is a viable way to look at it i believe

Smartly used it? have you forgot all the millions wasted on flops

I mean with the management structure, training facilities, youth acadamy etc.

Buuuut, I'm pretty sure you do have debt? Plus, with the aging team you have.

No we broke even last december as Peter Kenyon predicted years ago. Yes we have an aging side but there are things we can do about that.

I met Lakshmi Mittal 3 years ago through work.
He has a Millenium Box at The Bridge. His son is a massive Chelsea fan and they would love the club.
So we have a good succession plan.
If Roman was that bored then why convert his loans to equity?
Your move Glazers?

He owns Most of QPR.....

What has Malcom Glazer got to do with Chelsea.

Defending us, because we're a great fooking City lad, and these new London boys trying to take the limelight!

Went to Goodison last night for the Spurs game, and walked up to Anfield to get a bus, had to ask these guys in a pub which side of the road was going to the Docks, and as we have London accents they assumed we were Tottenham fans. Anyway the guy said, beat by the Blue ***** then were ya, I said we are the Blue ***** fella, he said drinks on me then lads!

Hate's a strong word, but it shows how football can bring people together.

Anyway back on topic...