Mine and your take on Chelsea's current situation?

Uh oh, always thought Everton had never been relegated. Still, the amount of time they have spent in top flight is astounding.

As for Chelsea, they just need fresh investment in the squad. The main signings the past few seasons in Zhirkov, Bosingwa and Ramires haven't been too convincing. I imagine Ramires will get better as the season's progress though. I also thought it was a mistake not to replace Carvalho because although Bruma looks promising, he's not quite there yet. Personally think Ivanovic is better at right back.

I think It goes in terms of big in PL
Manchester United
Liverpool
the rest

Hmmm 35,000 last week at Anfield.
Blackburn away didnt look too full last night either.
You have to be about 30 to remember them winning the league.
History can only last for so long...

I met Lakshmi Mittal 3 years ago through work.
He has a Millenium Box at The Bridge. His son is a massive Chelsea fan and they would love the club.
So we have a good succession plan.
If Roman was that bored then why convert his loans to equity?
Your move Glazers?

I believe the Mittal's own a 30% stake in QPR.

Without Roman we were bankrupt. Bates = Risdale.
However within 2 years we were champions and a lot of those players were already there.
Roman & Jose was the reason not just Roman's cash.

I don't think City will win the league this year but now they have champions league football in their sites the level of the squad will improve dramatically (Dzeko being the 1st of many)

Roman needs to invest 50-60m in Chelsea by the summer otherwise we will be overtaken by Spurs, Arsenal, United & City and all this financial prudence for the champions league will be irrelevant.

i completely agree with you....romie need some heavy spending this winter...but as long as he buy players and not manager...it all worth nothing...there will be just more players like ramires...ancelotti is great manager and my opinion is that u should stick to him...

Im takling about world wide appeal where people in asia, austraila USA know Liverpool and Utd

History lasts forever.

He owns Most of QPR.....

What has Malcom Glazer got to do with Chelsea.

Bernie owns QPR outright now.

You talk about Chelsea debt but there is no debt.
We don't lose money as the Chairman does make up the shortfall.
We have an overdraft.

My point is that United are loaded with debt and are far more vulnerable to your owners position than Chelsea are.

Our sales in places like Australia, China is through the roof despite our recent failures.

Crowds have been decreasing in an attempt to get Roy Hodgson out of the club. 35,000 was the lowest crowd at Anfield since 1997 when the Anfield Road end was being redeveloped. We fill our ground far more often then Chelsea fill Stamford Bridge. History lives on forever my friend.

dont insult history just because you dont have any.....

and that quote that history is excuse for lack of current succes is load of ****...actually its current succes is excuse for lack of history

Bernie owns QPR outright now.

You talk about Chelsea debt but there is no debt.
We don't lose money as the Chairman does make up the shortfall.
We have an overdraft.

My point is that United are loaded with debt and are far more vulnerable to your owners position than Chelsea are.

No Bernie is majority shareholder not full owner, he brought Britaroes shares, not Mittals.

dont insult history just because you dont have any.....

and that quote that history is excuse for lack of current succes is load of ****...actually its current succes is excuse for lack of history

We do have a history, we have been around for 106 years. It might not be as gloyfied as others but its still a history. How can current success be a lack of history??? Man Utd won things in the past and still win things now?

History lasts forever.

Not to us apparently... You should hear Portman Road at home games! I'm sure it's nothing to what it was like in the 80's.

On the bright side, ours is miles better than Norwich's ;)

Crowds have been decreasing in an attempt to get Roy Hodgson out of the club. 35,000 was the lowest crowd at Anfield since 1997 when the Anfield Road end was being redeveloped. We fill our ground far more often then Chelsea fill Stamford Bridge. History lives on forever my friend.

Stamford Bridge has been sold out every game since the West Stand was re-developed apart from Champions League group games when they were full price.

I know it was the lowest crowd and I was shocked when I saw it on MOTD.

Our clubs are both struggling currently so lets not argue and get back on topic.

I feel sorry for Hodgson but I do feel he is out of his depth and never had the full backing of the fans. He overachieves at smaller clubs and underachieves at large clubs

Not the point.... point is they'd done **** all before the start of the 21st century. Just because they've had 10 years of riches and a couple of titles does not make them a big club. No matter what you say... so don't call me stupid if it's a matter of opinion you nonce.
If it's a matter of opinion, why state it as a fact?

My Dads a Big QPR supporter i always get the lecture about there money and He is worth 20billion you know.

Mittal?
Christ, at least.
He was making money during 2008 when everyones wealth was reducing massively.

His son is a smart guy, If QPR go up as they should this year then they could be one to watch next year...

We do have a history, we have been around for 106 years. It might not be as gloyfied as others but its still a history. How can current success be a lack of history??? Man Utd won things in the past and still win things now?

ffs obviusly u didnt got my point..anyways u are succesful in last 10 years but before that....big blank...that's my point...but then liverpool won fa cup twice,league cup,champions league,europa league in last 10 years so you do you now see my point?