Moderator Requests

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 304K
Can I be a complete pain and ask for my old name back - zzeezzy. Sorry about this, I won't ask again ;)

Thanks in advance to any mod who does it! :)

Can I be a complete pain and ask for my old name back - zzeezzy. Sorry about this, I won't ask again ;)

Thanks in advance to any mod who does it! :)

Done

Hey guys, out of interest where have the 'facebook comments' dissappeared from files & tactics?
cheers

I've cleaned it up but ill leave it open, They're going to post their **** somewhere on here, be it that thread or some other thread.

BTW, Thanks for all your heads ups on these spambots bud, its appreciated by myself and the rest of the staff. Cheers! :wub:

Not a problem. Nothing worse than seeing peoples work being messed up with these annoyances

Only Premium Members can change their names. But I don't think that's why Redders didn't want to do it.

Well could you be a darling and delete my account which includes all my threads and tactics I've posted ! I did request it to be done the other day but I got no reply and the request was deleted off here thanks

Well could you be a darling and delete my account which includes all my threads and tactics I've posted ! I did request it to be done the other day but I got no reply and the request was deleted off here thanks

We don't delete accounts unless there's a good reason for it.

We don't delete accounts unless there's a good reason for it.

there is a good reason it's an account with my details etc etc and no longer wish for you to hold such information , I don't want this to turn into a debate I just ask POLITELY that you remove my personnel information tactics and posts ! Which I'm entitled to have done thanx

Back