Moderator Requests

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 304K
Hello. I wanted to ask about my accound removing of the site. I wish my accout to be deletet of FM Base. Not banned, just removed. I don't need accout in here anymore. It's not like i wanna make another accout with new nick (I know i could ask to change nick if i need) or smth like this. Just deleting.

Thank you.

Ok is that possible to change my name by one of moderators or admins of "ShedEnd" to "maniack1fm1342"?

What actually happened to the facebook integrated comments on tactics & downloads?
I asked this a few months back but it got ignored...
I felt the facebook integration allowed people to contribute their opinions regarding tactics a lot better/easier.

hey my writing tools are not all working such as the font, size and getting the text to be in the centre, any ideas what I can do? Haven't changed anything on my laptop and was working fine a few hours ago

Any news on the writing tools not working I have had a few people also say theres are not working either

No such problems for me, can you try a different browser and let us know?

also try the go advanced button to see if that makes a difference.

What actually happened to the facebook integrated comments on tactics & downloads?
I asked this a few months back but it got ignored...
I felt the facebook integration allowed people to contribute their opinions regarding tactics a lot better/easier.

I also wondered this, it happened a while back but you can now no longer comment on a download

noticed it on my Update download, you can no longer comment at the bottom of the page

Back