******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

Newcastle season 12/13 (loan eduardo, rocchi - trans di maria 35M)

Win europa league and finished 3rd in 1rst league with 85 pts (City 1rst 86 ManU 2nd 86)

Newcastle season 13/14 (loan carroll, matuidi - transf eduardo)

Newcastle season 12/13 (loan eduardo, rocchi - trans di maria 35M)

Win europa league and finished 3rd in 1rst league with 85 pts (City 1rst 86 ManU 2nd 86)

Newcastle season 13/14 (loan carroll, matuidi - transf eduardo)

great results

Just finished my first season with Southampton. I bought Wanyama and Maher, only these 2 guys for the midfield. Wanyama finished as my best player, although he did not score any goal (and only assisted 2). He had 12.2 successful tackles per game! that's amazing.

Finished the table in the 3rd place, and also won the capital one cup.
View attachment 317553

Amazing tactic, works really well for Stoke! With only a few additions I was able to win the Prem and the FA Cup first season!

Last edited:
I started with this tactic to my Fenerbahce season. I have great results in early fixture. I have some combined tweaks for the match situation. Especially when i am back in the match i have sensational comebacks. I will share my SS soon. Good work Jassar, thnx :)

Tactic has been working great for me lately, promoted me into the championship and premier league.
HUGE struggle in the premier league now though, finished 11th last season (got lucky, one loss at the last game could have put me into 19th, very close table). Anyone else have trouble after winning promotion to premier league? I don't know how I am to beat teams with 40+ million rated players (which seem to be most of the premier league).
I am getting easily beat by teams and got some hammerings last season. I think it may be my two CBs who are deemed as championship quality at best. In january I am going to splash the cash on a new one.

View attachment 318043View attachment 318044View attachment 318045

EDIT: My training facilities have been upgraded to 5 stars and I am now able to bring in more coaches (especially goalkeeper coaches). Should this help my team a lot?

Last edited:
Amazing tactic, works really well for Stoke! With only a few additions I was able to win the Prem and the FA Cup first season!

thanks ......glad that u liked it ...i appreciate that

Just finished my first season with Southampton. I bought Wanyama and Maher, only these 2 guys for the midfield. Wanyama finished as my best player, although he did not score any goal (and only assisted 2). He had 12.2 successful tackles per game! that's amazing.

Finished the table in the 3rd place, and also won the capital one cup.
View attachment 317553

great result for a team like SH........keep it up

I started with this tactic to my Fenerbahce season. I have great results in early fixture. I have some combined tweaks for the match situation. Especially when i am back in the match i have sensational comebacks. I will share my SS soon. Good work Jassar, thnx :)

i appreciate that ....M8

Tactic has been working great for me lately, promoted me into the championship and premier league.
HUGE struggle in the premier league now though, finished 11th last season (got lucky, one loss at the last game could have put me into 19th, very close table). Anyone else have trouble after winning promotion to premier league? I don't know how I am to beat teams with 40+ million rated players (which seem to be most of the premier league).
I am getting easily beat by teams and got some hammerings last season. I think it may be my two CBs who are deemed as championship quality at best. In january I am going to splash the cash on a new one.

View attachment 318043View attachment 318044View attachment 318045

yes i checked ur team and will say that tactics alone cant do anything on its own ...if u are promoted to premiere league and u have players that are championship level , chances are u will get beaten

so u have to see and find more players especially defense
try bringing players on loan ......

Looks verry prommesing! Going to give it a try with Feyenoord.

Does everybody use shouts as in the OP?

WOW!!! This is great!

first match won 0-3 at NEC (I was far better)
2nd match won 4-2 at CSKA Moskou in euro league! (Again i was better)!!

Let general training on balanced and match prep on att. movement or defensive, depends on the opponent.

So far i'm verry impressed! THNX A LOT!!!

Last edited:
Do you think this tactic works well for the Spurs?

hi. could you tell what was you "additions"? i'm planning to start new game using stoke, so i will appriciate your help.