Hi ! Sorry i'm not english and i would like to know how to choose the option RUN ONTO BALL for AF ?
It is the case at the right of "
use target man" in team instruction or it is on player instruction ?

Thanx
Team instructions.

Hi ! Sorry i'm not english and i would like to know how to choose the option RUN ONTO BALL for AF ?
It is the case at the right of "
use target man" in team instruction or it is on player instruction ?

Thanx

Team instructions mate.

I have been using this tactic for the past few weeks and I have gone unbeaten in the Serie B for 30 games with San Marino and won promotion to the Serie A! I think this tactic is even better on the new patch as it isn't conceding as many goals. I use the 5 shouts and then if I am up with 10 minutes to go switch to contain and retain possession shout.

It has taken 5 years to go from the Serie C to Serie A. When I had the right players I won promotion both times pretty easily. Love the tactic and it still works on the new patch.

I have been using this tactic for the past few weeks and I have gone unbeaten in the Serie B for 30 games with San Marino and won promotion to the Serie A! I think this tactic is even better on the new patch as it isn't conceding as many goals. I use the 5 shouts and then if I am up with 10 minutes to go switch to contain and retain possession shout.

It has taken 5 years to go from the Serie C to Serie A. When I had the right players I won promotion both times pretty easily. Love the tactic and it still works on the new patch.

Are you using the KISS tactic (the one designed for 13.2.3) or the original MODERN WARFARE tactic (designed for 13.2.2)?

Has anyone tried changing the style from very fluid to fluid?
I cant tell the difference as I am winning with Reading in the 4th season.
I am instant resulting.But has anyone tried it out?Also has anyone tried manually setting play down flanks to increase chances?

With Arsenal

View attachment 311857

Probably the best goal against record I've ever had in the EPL.

Won FA Cup, Super Cup, Community Shield.

Lost CL final on penalties to Man Utd. Knocked out on away goals in League Cup semis.

Best new patch tactic Ive used

Are you changing crossing to drilled btw?

I have just startet the 2022/23 season with Rangers FC. Lost 3-1 away to Hears in my first game. Not good. After that we have one win and one draw in the league. We just won 1-0 against Inter Milan in the Supercup. That means five trophies in total when you count last seasons four.

I love these tactics but I have to do something about the way we play away from home. Sometimes great, but other times just too weak.

Great tactic so far currently first with wolves however I keep conceding a lot of goals not sure what it is otherwise it is great.

Just found this 13.2.3 beta from sherizan

Inspired by Modern Warfare, and after it stopped working in 13.2.3 patch, I began to adopt its approach and created a fast quick one-touch passing.

(Keep it Simple, Stupid) is a 442 attacking tactic that will create plenty of chances from the wings and through the middle.

So far, its been great result and back to winning ways and winning BIG!

The joy is back.
http://www.footymanager.net/modules/tactic/tactics_view/2
View attachment 311554

No shouts. Using Ast Manager to handle Training.
Just seen this added to the OP. Has anyone tried it and can vouch for the results? Moidern Warfare seems to still be working for me on 13.2.3 soo I dont know if I should bother trying this 442KISS.

Its ok, to inconsistent for me but better then modern warfare as since the new patch I cant buy a win using it.

Still finding the original MW tactic quite effective on my palace save, only tweak I made was "drill crossing"
Currently 2nd place
CrystalPalace_FixturesSchedule_zpsa43e8b44.png

would kiss tactic be good for celtic? what instruction/ shouts / training do you need

the original tactic leaks to many goals in for example I lost 4-3 at home against everton I drew 3-3 away against Leicester I have tried to put def positioning it doesn't work the defence is really bad. Am I doing something wrong.

there equally as **** at defending its fair to say im not using this tactic again the defence is ****.

Kiss version doesn't work for me at all sadly. Now I'm using Modern Warfare original again, also with one tweak 'drill crossing' and two shouts 'Pump ball into box, Get ball forward'. I don't have a quality team (far from) and still win most of my games in the Premier League, in 11 games i won 10 times and 1 lose. I don't score alot of goals but i win, can't ask for more. :)

Kiss version doesn't work for me at all sadly. Now I'm using Modern Warfare original again, also with one tweak 'drill crossing' and two shouts 'Pump ball into box, Get ball forward'. I don't have a quality team (far from) and still win most of my games in the Premier League, in 11 games i won 10 times and 1 lose. I don't score alot of goals but i win, can't ask for more. :)

You use modern warfare for both home and away games? Also, you use att movement or def positioning?