Tried this in the South African NFD with Milano United and won the league (predicted 7th). When the team familiarised themselves with the tactic we went on a 28-game unbeaten run (a lot of draws though but I think that was more down to a combination of an *** Man with '11' for Motivating and the fact that my defensive players were not the best). Also won the Baymed (lower league) Cup.

Used it with the AFL as target man with 'run onto ball' as delivery.

If I had a better squad the results would have been more impressive and I'd have won more games I think. Although for the team I was and the squad I had, winning the league and being unbeaten in 28 games is impressive.

yeah its good... if u start with big team like barcelona, man utd & city , why no one try that with lower team?
Like conference nort/south , italian serie b/c ?

yeah its good... if u start with big team like barcelona, man utd & city , why no one try that with lower team?
Like conference nort/south , italian serie b/c ?
It has took my FC Utd team from Conference North to League One

Not many players can play the sweeper position .. But it could work! Though i imagine an anchor man beign easier for everyone.
Maybe a 3rd CB?

It has to be a player like Xavi, do you get what i mean? Where can we get a CB like this on FM?

It has took my FC Utd team from Conference North to League One

ur result?

@apv . Yeah ok. But if u play with barcelona you have 90% of chance to win.
If u play with lower team and do the just buisness u can get the same result.

Really been struggling to win since the new patch. KISS just wasn't doing the job, results were all over the place, defence a real problem.

Made two changes and it's made a world of difference. Just moved the BWM from MC to DM and set him to a DM role. Moved other CM up to AM position and left as AP, also set the AM long shots to rarely and through balls to often.

I'm winning again. Only 6 games in but won 5 drawn 1.

can someone put a link for a working version whith the last patch of this tac please

the kiss tactics is a little bit slow and the modern warfare is leaking too many goals

so i tweaked a little the modern warfare tactics and its here ............amazing results and a lot solid in the back

king jassar.tac

give it a try

View attachment 313737

Finally had time to get a decent amount of games since the new patch. The only change I've made to the tactic is automating match training and I've stopped using all shouts.

I buy a young squad at the start of the game and play them largely unchanged for 10 years. They all love me, the club, and their football. This is the main reason why I get much more consistent results. Buying the latest shiny superstars every year doesn't work anymore :)