would kiss tactic be good for celtic? what instruction/ shouts / training do you need
Mate i won the treble in my season with Celtic even getting to Champions Cup semi final being knocked out by Chelsea, check few pages back for images! K.I.S.S tactic is the best!

the original tactic leaks to many goals in for example I lost 4-3 at home against everton I drew 3-3 away against Leicester I have tried to put def positioning it doesn't work the defence is really bad. Am I doing something wrong.

Im thinking in changing one striker to sweeper in away games. What do you think?

you would have to untick play off side but have you thought about anchor man?

The main problem that i see is facing 2 strikers. If one of them drops to a line, it drags the CB that is marking him and you will get 1 CB alone in the center of the field. That striker that is alone will cut inside and the other striker or wingers that could received the ball makes a very easy T-ball leaving him alone against the keeper. Getting a sweeper, zonal marking with the role to cover, you can prevent this. You can also have a 3rd CB with sweeper instructions to leave the off side active.

The main problem that i see is facing 2 strikers. If one of them drops to a line, it drags the CB that is marking him and you will get 1 CB alone in the center of the field. That striker that is alone will cut inside and the other striker or wingers that could received the ball makes a very easy T-ball leaving him alone against the keeper. Getting a sweeper, zonal marking with the role to cover, you can prevent this. You can also have a 3rd CB with sweeper instructions to leave the off side active.

Not many players can play the sweeper position .. But it could work! Though i imagine an anchor man beign easier for everyone.
Maybe a 3rd CB?

Mate i won the treble in my season with Celtic even getting to Champions Cup semi final being knocked out by Chelsea, check few pages back for images! K.I.S.S tactic is the best!

cool thanks, do you use any shout or specific training?

this nezza's super 442 tactic re-created is this converted to classic with just the tempo slowed down to 1 notch

this nezza's super 442 tactic re-created is this converted to classic with just the tempo slowed down to 1 notch

I don't know mate, it's much much better than this tactic here, don't think it's just one notch making such a huge difference!!! speaking always for the latest patch!!!

Last edited:
I don't know mate, it's much much better than this tactic here, don't think it's just one notch making such a huge difference!!! speaking always for the latest patch!!!
But it is. change tempo to 0, then convert to classic and you have exactly the same tactic like nezza's 442.

Why don't you check with the creator over on FM-Thai? After your shouting in the "nezza"-thread it seems like you feel you're responsible for giving us the modern warfare tactic. TBH you have only "copied" a thread from another forum. This is just my opinion and i'm not going to get into any discussion about this as it seems there are enough people who enjoy discussing it.

I myself has been using MW for as long as it worked for me, now I've changed to nezza simply because it performs better. No need for me to ***** about who was first or has tweaked what. Have a nice day :)

A question....nezza is a tactic for classic.....classic tactics work fine in a normal game? or must create a classic savegame to make tactic work?

Yes, classic tactics works only in normal mode. Either way you can use this tactic with tempo 0.

really struggling with both modern warfare and the kiss tactics as arsenal on the new patch, any advice anyone?

really struggling with both modern warfare and the kiss tactics as arsenal on the new patch, any advice anyone?

With nearly all tactics you need pace, whats your team determination & Influence thats important with the mids

not sure if any1 has done this yet with the whole tactic argument going on, heres mw & kiss in classic, comapred to nezzas

Kiss

View attachment 313351

MW

View attachment 313352

Nezza

View attachment 313353

Sorry to say but mw & nezza look exactly the same to me lol??

kiss only seems to be slightly different with the defensive line being deeper

aint looked at the player instructions but not guna get into the arguement too deep haha

btw im not knocking any1s tactic, if it is different in the player settings then fair play to nezza

Kiss tactics are based on modern warfare as he mentioned by himself. Nezza is just modern warfare converted to classic.

Last edited by a moderator: