Im testing the 442KISS with Sassuolo , italian serie B.
I will post my score :)

What shouts & teamtalks are you using? and what about match prep?

shouts

keep possession
and work ball into box

match prep

away/ good teams ----defending

home / lower teams--------attack

shouts

keep possession
and work ball into box

match prep

away/ good teams ----defending

home / lower teams--------attack

You use those 2 shouts all the time? Regardless if you're winning or loosing, or at home or away?

@Jassan: im using yours right now.

I've 2 games 2 win , 1 away vs a good team 0-2 and one in home 3-1
i will update it later with a screen

You use those 2 shouts all the time? Regardless if you're winning or loosing, or at home or away?

yes i do

if i am winning i will add one more -------stand off opponents
if loosing --------run at defenders, play higher up

@Jassan: im using yours right now.

I've 2 games 2 win , 1 away vs a good team 0-2 and one in home 3-1
i will update it later with a screen

ha ha that's awesome it did took quite a bit of time but i finally got the right ingredients for this awesome 'MODERN WARFARE' tactic to be the greatest in fm 13

View attachment 313859

theres result in half season,but i get too much goals,maybe its just cause im playing with low team and i've low defender. i will buy someone good in the transfer time, but im doing well with both tatics but i've lose too many easy game , they was lower team then me :\

that's the table

View attachment 313860

im 1st and my 2 forward are top scorer with 13 goals each

View attachment 313859

theres result in half season,but i get too much goals,maybe its just cause im playing with low team and i've low defender. i will buy someone good in the transfer time, but im doing well with both tatics but i've lose too many easy game , they was lower team then me :\

that's the table

View attachment 313860

im 1st and my 2 forward are top scorer with 13 goals each

every tactics works best once ur team is totally fluid with it .........try mine and u will find lethal attack and defence

every tactics works best once ur team is totally fluid with it .........try mine and u will find lethal attack and defence

Hey Jassar,
great tactics btw :)

I am using ur latest tactic with fluid and attacking. I have a question: Do you always have attacking mentality even when ur playing for example Barca away or other strong teams away from home?

Hey Jassar,
great tactics btw :)

I am using ur latest tactic with fluid and attacking. I have a question: Do you always have attacking mentality even when ur playing for example Barca away or other strong teams away from home?

no i change it to standard when playing away and against stronger teams

Hi Jassar,

can you create a topic for your tactics, because its hard to read all your messages.
Or maybe, you can read anything in the first page ?