Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
Don't 'go on holiday'; play it properly before you start giving feedback. Put some hours in and play it properly. #LAZY #LeaveIt

I don't know if you are holidaying it as you haven't said so but the guy above assumes you are. If this is the case you will not be getting the results this tactic provides. Also, it's imperative that you set your match prep to something similar to what the author of the tactic is using. The 2 draws i suffered in my first league season at the start of the season were down to having the wrong prep.

Don't 'go on holiday'; play it properly before you start giving feedback. Put some hours in and play it properly. #LAZY #LeaveIt

I've been playing it properly, following the training regimes etcetera.. In future don't make assumptions.

Hes made that assumption based on the 200+ unread messages you have in the screen shot.

Hes made that assumption based on the 200+ unread messages you have in the screen shot.

There was a 10 day international break so am obviously going to skip that period, I never skip match time etcetera, the tactics terrible for me.

show us your team

I've started again I'll give it another run through, this was/is my team

5A901C88FD741801450CDA51D185285F9344D8DC

Last edited:
I tried with Roma. 12 games - 1W, 1D, 10L.Team Stekelenburg - Piris, Castan, Burdisso, Balzaretti - Lamela, De Rossi, Pjanic, Nem - Totti, Osvaldo.

2D and with no Match Preparation (
probably a mistake)

Sorry for my bad english.

Put Downing left wing Gerrard right wing Sahin ap, And if you can get a better striker in
I tried with Roma. 12 games - 1W, 1D, 10L.Team Stekelenburg - Piris, Castan, Burdisso, Balzaretti - Lamela, De Rossi, Pjanic, Nem - Totti, Osvaldo.

2D and with no Match Preparation (
probably a mistake)

Sorry for my bad english.
Totti no good for this tactic

Put Downing left wing Gerrard right wing Sahin ap, And if you can get a better striker in
Totti no good for this tactic

What match prep should I use? I put match training to attacking movement like you said, but am unsure on match "Preparation"?

I have gone on 6 month holidays before and not had 200+ messages.

I won the quadruple with Liverpool using this tactic first season. Everything as mentioned in the OP. Used shouts when I fell behind. Won the league cup, euro league, fa cup and premier leaggue.

Transfers were-
demba ba 7 mil over 24 months.
wellington nem- 3.5 mil.
adam campbell- free

out
joe cole to reading on loan loan fee 600k
doni- man city 1.2 million.
dani pacheco- 2 million to some spanish club

used sterling, assaidi and henderson on the right. downing, nem on the left, downing works amazing with this tactic. Used borini as AF and he bagged 46 goals in all competitions. Used kelly as RB and now he is wanted by almost every club in england. Nuri sahin wasnt good for me as he kept getting injured so used gerrard as AP and lucas as BWM rotating with shelvey and allen respectively.

all in all good tactic, went on a second season mad binge because board gave me 35 million, i sold enrique(dortmund+ 10 mil for lewandowski),johnson(20 mil),agger(15 mil),downing(got 17 mil offer from southampton) and assaidi( got 20 million from porto) and suarez to madrid for 30 mil and ba to chelsea for 35 million!!!!. raised my transfer budget to 111 million. got in falcao for 25, destro free, ter stegen for 20, antoinne griezman for 20, cristian tello and martin montoya for free, david santon for 11 mil, aaron ramsey for 15 million, and lots of regens.

Sold all the older players and am now focusing on building a young team. Too many new signings, which means team is still getting used to the tactic second season though i have played 3 league games won all 3, won the community shield 2-0 and won the super cup beating juventus on penalties.

Making City play like ****, gotta love that (I'm Arsenal)

View attachment 297660

This tactic is working pretty good for me so far. Switched around half-way into the season. Some games I can't seem to get any kind of offence going and the opponent will get a lucky goal, but that seems to be an issue with this patch. Using Podolski as the AF and Giroud as the CF. Giroud is pretty solid, but I could definitely use something better than Podolski.

Last edited:
Cragswfc could you give us more on the type of players needed for this tac, ie att for all players from gk to fc

seeing a lot of screenys with RVP and Rooney scoring loads well in my save rooney has 20 odd out of 35 games but rvp only has 9 in 25 games so i changed from defensive positioning to attacking movement and RVP seems to score 2-3 a game since i changed but the team doesnt play as well all round is what i have found anyway

Very impressed! Tried with Sampdoria and won Seria A without any transfers and with 1 point deducted.
View attachment 297690

Had simply unbelievble results in the second part of the season, when tactic was fluid. Won all my matches against Juve, Inter and Milan.
View attachment 297691

Last edited:
Back