Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
Going to start a new one with best team on game no not Sheffield Wednesday :P But Barcelona

it takes a little while to kick again in the second season, did you get a lot of new players in? took me about till after the first international break to settle properly again after which i went on a 7 match winning run before drawing away to brom and chelsea. Still top of the league with Liverpool with a 7 point advantage over second placed Arsenal and have a game in hand. I signed a lot of players as I explained earlier so it took them a while to get going. Destroyed my champs league group as well. I think it is imperative that you stick with it. Sometimes what happens is if you keep playing the same players over and over they get complacent and dont perform, keep rotating, especially your CF and AF as the AI starts to man mark them and close them down.

I brought 4 players in, 3 of which have gone straight into the starting team and I sold about 4 players too.
Okay, i might aswell stick with it then, are you using shouts? If so, do you use them from the beginning or only when you are losing? and what match prep and scheduling do you use?

I dont see the point in testing these tactics with the elite clubs.

Ok you say at half time if winning,capable of better or don,t get complacent when i do this most of my players seem confused,all there morale goes down is this ok

I brought 4 players in, 3 of which have gone straight into the starting team and I sold about 4 players too.
Okay, i might aswell stick with it then, are you using shouts? If so, do you use them from the beginning or only when you are losing? and what match prep and scheduling do you use?

I only use shouts if i am losing, that also late in the second half, after the 70th minute mark,. I use the ones in the OP. Match prep and scheduling also exactly like OP. Remember players who dont come inside from the wings do well. The most important position is also CF. Stick with it, its the players taking time to gel, im sure. I just finished my second season and won everything barring the COC. wrapped up the league in April with falcao lewandowski borini and destro all getting 15+ goals. Antoinne griezmann grabbing 19 assists. Got tello, montoya, muniesa for free last season and have paul pogba joining in for free this season.

Both times I've tested it I get solid results for 3-4 months then it starts to fall apart.

If your opponent is leading change attack ----> overload

another thing the tactic creator said 2 days ago [ the tactic has been release 2 weeks ago ] change team crossing default to drillcross is much much better but I haven't try that yet though

If your opponent is leading change attack ----> overload

another thing the tactic creator said 2 days ago [ the tactic has been release 2 weeks ago ] change team crossing default to drillcross is much much better but I haven't try that yet though

Crags, I've seen this quote and alot of people were saying that it wouldn't make a difference unless you change the individual player settings but drill crosses isn't available in IPS so what do you reckon?

Crags, I've seen this quote and alot of people were saying that it wouldn't make a difference unless you change the individual player settings but drill crosses isn't available in IPS so what do you reckon?
In
IPS ? whats that?

Hey guys, Marcelo here. You have to remember that the tactics creator wizard is only a more user-friendly way of changing the sliders. Drill or float crosses are not instructions in itself, they just change the cross aim instruction of the players. If the individual cross aim wasn't manually tweaked in this tactic, selecting drill crosses would change the full backs cross aim to "centre" and the wingers to "near post". But I don't think it would make much of a difference. In fact, if you want more variety, set cross aim to mixed for all players and let them decide where it's best to cross.

Last edited:
Hey,

So if we are losing do we use the shouts, or change mentality to overload, or both?

Also, about the crossing thing: Has anyone tried this? and is the tactic working any better? Is it the creators intention for us to change the individual cross settings for each player?

Back