Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
How does this work when i download it mate.
make a filters in your Documents\Sports Interactive\
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\ filters \

then go to player staff search then filter/ manage filters/import than select it

View attachment 297743View attachment 297744

Trying it out with Millwall and so far, so good. Bear in mind this is a team with barely any money to spend, average at best players at Championship level and a predicted finish of 20th place. This seems to be working like a charm, very solid defensively both home and away. I should be able to bring in some players in January, a couple of loan deals should plug the holes in my very thin squad. If I manage to get promotion first time, I'll be very impressed.

Sorry for being annoying mate,any chance you could write it down on your op

Sorry for being annoying mate,any chance you could write it down on your op
i gave a guide line in what players you need when i put it up, as its not my tactic, i only can say from my experiences

View attachment 297743View attachment 297744

Trying it out with Millwall and so far, so good. Bear in mind this is a team with barely any money to spend, average at best players at Championship level and a predicted finish of 20th place. This seems to be working like a charm, very solid defensively both home and away. I should be able to bring in some players in January, a couple of loan deals should plug the holes in my very thin squad. If I manage to get promotion first time, I'll be very impressed.
I know how harrd it is in championship as im Wednesday alot. you using same match prep as op and shouts when you go behind?

Yep same match prep, and I apply the shouts from the start as my team seem to play a lot better with them.

You said use that from the beginning of the match in OP, what should I use if I start loosing?

new game as Southampton

2 first games:
Southampton - Everton 3-1
Chelsea - Southampton 1-1

Sweet.

Unfortunately I can sense second season syndrome creeping in with this tactic, which is a shame as it was so good for me. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is there anything I can do to improve my teams performance?

Unfortunately I can sense second season syndrome creeping in with this tactic, which is a shame as it was so good for me. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is there anything I can do to improve my teams performance?

it takes a little while to kick again in the second season, did you get a lot of new players in? took me about till after the first international break to settle properly again after which i went on a 7 match winning run before drawing away to brom and chelsea. Still top of the league with Liverpool with a 7 point advantage over second placed Arsenal and have a game in hand. I signed a lot of players as I explained earlier so it took them a while to get going. Destroyed my champs league group as well. I think it is imperative that you stick with it. Sometimes what happens is if you keep playing the same players over and over they get complacent and dont perform, keep rotating, especially your CF and AF as the AI starts to man mark them and close them down.

You said use that from the beginning of the match in OP, what should I use if I start loosing?
I say i use them from beginning, but loads don't. if you don't use them when you're behind.

Just got your tweet.

it takes a little while to kick again in the second season, did you get a lot of new players in? took me about till after the first international break to settle properly again after which i went on a 7 match winning run before drawing away to brom and chelsea. Still top of the league with Liverpool with a 7 point advantage over second placed Arsenal and have a game in hand. I signed a lot of players as I explained earlier so it took them a while to get going. Destroyed my champs league group as well. I think it is imperative that you stick with it. Sometimes what happens is if you keep playing the same players over and over they get complacent and dont perform, keep rotating, especially your CF and AF as the AI starts to man mark them and close them down.
i agree, but what i do is play about 10/15 pre-season games

It's write in the OP.

Team Talks i Use JP Woodys

pre match i always use a "for the fans" talk. HT if winning either "you're capable of better" or "don't get complacent" HT if losing or drawing, use any aggressive talk. FT praise a win or good draw. A poor result use aggressive talk.

Back