Modern Warfare 442

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 492K
Winning every game with Barcelona doesnt really prove anything.

Honestly what do you guys think of these results am really not sure.

57E5474A7A2AB04541D6969C17A4576E46BED30B

I'm trying on my Southampton...
Awesome tactics. Best 4-4-2 so far for me.
I liked how my team's short passes destroyed the other team.
3-3 tie against MU
2-1 victory against Chelsea
Whopping 6-0 victory against lower division team in cup game.

Thanks for great tactics!

Great tactic, i have been playing a pompey save so quite difficult with no money or players, with this tactic i got promoted through the play-offs in 1st season then onto championship i really struggled to keep clean sheets which ended up either losing game 4-3 or drawing 4-4 in the 1st 10 games or so and i was finding my wingers wasn't really getting involved enough so i made some changes to the tactic and from then on i have seen 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 wins coming my way and won promotion to the prem in 2nd place on 90pts i have found my wingers now top the charts for assists and have wayed in with a few goals, here is the amended tactic if anyone wants to try it.

Wingers pushed more forward • defenders to man marking • team to man marking • drill crosses • both wingers to cross aim to centre

http://speedy.sh/pSYQc/Modern-Warfare-442-v2.1.tac

Other thing i have done is change training to def set pieces & this has helped massively

Cheers for the original tactic and hope you don't mind me posting my changed version

Last edited:
Thanks! I created a new game with Newcastle. This tactic is great. Won all of my 17 games so far and got 12 clean sheets. Already beat MU, Spurs, Chelsea, and Inter. Super tactic. The best in this patch so far.

Great tactic, i have been playing a pompey save so quite difficult with no money or players, with this tactic i got promoted through the play-offs in 1st season then onto championship i really struggled to keep clean sheets which ended up either losing game 4-3 or drawing 4-4 in the 1st 10 games or so and i was finding my wingers wasn't really getting involved enough so i made some changes to the tactic and from then on i have seen 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 wins coming my way and won promotion to the prem in 2nd place on 90pts i have found my wingers now top the charts for assists and have wayed in with a few goals, here is the amended tactic if anyone wants to try it.

Wingers pushed more forward • defenders to man marking • team to man marking • drill crosses • both wingers to cross aim to centre

Modern Warfare 442 V2.tac - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Other thing i have done is change training to def set pieces & this has helped massively

Cheers for the original tactic and hope you don't mind me posting my changed version
What you mean defenders and team to man marking? Every single settings related to maraking is exactly the same as in original tactic. All defenders and both central midfielders are already on man markin in the original tacic.

What you mean defenders and team to man marking? Every single settings related to maraking is exactly the same as in original tactic. All defenders and both central midfielders are already on man markin in the original tacic.

sorry my bad, while i was playing about with the tactic i changed the marking to zonal then back to man on the defenders to see if it made a difference and so thought the original tactic was set to zonal! numpty i am!!! only thing i have changed then is the team to man instead of default now this shouldn't make any difference but it deffo seems to as i don't concede nowhere near like i used to!

sorry my bad, while i was playing about with the tactic i changed the marking to zonal then back to man on the defenders to see if it made a difference and so thought the original tactic was set to zonal! numpty i am!!! only thing i have changed then is the team to man instead of default now this shouldn't make any difference but it deffo seems to as i don't concede nowhere near like i used to!
nope, you have not changed, at least in version you have uploaded. Still at default :P

Hello, I have a doubt, the correct losing the game when it is used - Get the ball forward + pass into space + overload? or just overload? or just the two shouts?

Hello, I have a doubt, the correct losing the game when it is used - Get the ball forward + pass into space + overload? or just overload? or just the two shouts?

you have to use the shouts (get the ball forward pass into space) at the beginning of every match,if the rival team dominates the match put overload

Back