Molineux, a theatre of dreams - A Wolves Story.

I love a good Wolves save having done plenty myself. Keep playing Danny Batth, he will become an England international.
I know, seen him on another save turns into a really good player.

looking like the foundations of a great team, hopefully you'll get a "magical" regen to develop...
Hopefully mate, fingers crossed.

Can you printscreen your staring 11 and tactics mate ?
I will in a second mate.

December
View attachment 355505
If a man still looks back on yesterdays achievements, he has not improved.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 7th December 2013

Molineux

Wolves 1 - 3 Man Utd
Watt (48')

MOTM: Danny Welbeck

Well we wasn't expecting anything today but we did put up a good fight. Youngster Tony Watt got a goal against the champions and just proved he can score against the very best of teams. We do not need to get too downhearted about this result as we can move onto the next game.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 14th December 2013

St.James Park

Newcastle 2 - 2 Wolves
Watt (38'), McArthur (68')

MOTM: Papiss Cisse

Well I would have taken a point away at St.James's any day of the week before the game. But we absolutely battered Newcastle to oblivion and should of wrapped the game up against them and got the three points but it wasn't to be. We need to take the positives that Watt scored again for us and McArthur scored an excellent effort.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 21st December 2013

Molineux

Wolves 1 - 2 Fulham
Hammill (6')

MOTM: Leonard Kweuke

Very disappointed and let down by the lads today after we took the lead at home and lost what might just prove to be a six-pointer. I let the lads know after the game after each individual was given a dressing down that if they wear the clubs colours they will perform.

Barclays Premier League
Tuesday 26th December 2013

The Hawthornes

West Brom 3 - 0 Wolves

MOTM: Claudio Yacob

You wouldn't even want to know what was said in the dressing room. It included me throwing items at a player, shouting and screaming in another and telling one player to leave the club as his contract is going to be terminated. We lost a derby match 3-0. We played shocking and didn't deserve anything, we need to turn things around come the end of the month.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 28th December 2013

Molineux

Wolves 1 - 2 Everton
Estigarribia (30')

MOTM: Marcelo Estigarribia

Well the performance was better than the previous two games but still no sign of a victory, we took the lead again and let it slip. Hopefully we can pick a point or a win against Swansea so we don't have an absolutely dreadful month. I have given the players a fresh talk to prove to me next game why they belong at the club.

Barclays Premier League
Tuesday 31st December 2013

Molineux

Wolves 5 - 0 Swansea
Watt (8', 34'), Vukcevic (39'), Estigarribia (75'), Fierro (79')

MOTM: Simon Vukcevic

Well nothing like sparking a reaction from your players from the previous match. We was absolutely fantastic today which we have been awful in the past month. Maybe the storm has passed over us and now we can start playing well again, the crowd was treat to a really good performance today and I am proud.

Player Of The Month
View attachment 355512
Tony Watt
4 goals this month for the Scotsman

League Table
View attachment 355513

Ouch! Poor month, the win v Swansea was a nice one though! Chances of qualifying for Europe are awful slim now too!

January
Transfers

View attachment 355530View attachment 355531
Regens

View attachment 355534View attachment 355535View attachment 355536

Ins

Marc May -
Signed for 300,000 from Hearts who are in need of the money and is a good prospect for the future. He already has good attributes and if trained correct he can go far in the game.

Packie Kelly - Despite an interesting name Packie is a Ireland u21 international and has automatically earned himself a loan at Barnsley where he will be getting valuable first team experience. He has the potential to be a good player in our side.

Ciaran Clark - Everybody should be familiar with this boy, he wasn't needed at Aston Villa and we gladly took him for a cheap fee of 3,000,000.

Pizzi - Pizzi found himself on the transfer list at Atletico Madrid and surplus for requirements and he has good qualities about him and will provide more competition in the team for places.

Andi Weimann - Another player brought in from Aston Villa but his contract was due to expire in June so we paid a fee of 1,900,000 to bring him here in January. He will also give us excellent options to choose from.

Dani Carvajal - The key signing of the window for 10,000,000. Lots of clubs was sniffing round the ex Real-Madrid man. We showed utter promise to add him to our squad and he strengthens an area where we are weak in. He is also young but has bags of quality in his game.

Outs:

Players just left on loan. The players below have left to the following clubs for the remainder of the season:

Marc May - Yeovil
David Davis - Rangers
Dedryck Boyata - Crystal Palace
Carl Ikeme - Crystal Palace
David Edwards - Swindon
Packie Kelly - Barnsley

I will update soon the games played in January. Tell me what you think of the players brought into the club in the January transfer window.

Last edited:
Cheers mate, youre doing well keep it up. will keep following this story!

January
View attachment 356415
Emlyn Hughes a Wolves legend

English FA Cup Third Round
Saturday 4th January 2014

Portman Road

Ipswich 1 - 2 Wolves
Watt (7', 9')

MOTM: Tony Watt

We have progressed to the next round of the FA Cup against relegation rivals Ipswich, we also play them in the Premier League days later so this could be a big mental drop for them which we edged them out and outclassed them.

English FA Cup Fourth Round draw:
Wolves v Wrexham

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 11th January 2014

Ewood Park

Blackburn 1 - 1 Wolves
Vukcevic (74')

MOTM: Evan Hovland

A game which we should really be winning if we are to try stay mid-table. We just cannot perform in the league when it matters and we should be winning games like these, a point away from home is still good though.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 19th January 2014

Molineux

Wolves
0 - 0 Ipswich

MOTM: Dani Carvajal

Well a stalemate is not good for either team and we both need three points and none of us gave away anything. Strikers was poor at both ends and couldn't convert chances which the game produced alot of.

FA Cup Fourth Round
Saturday 25th January 2014

Molineux

Wolves 3 - 0 Wrexham
Ambrose (52'), Batth (55'), Fierro (59')

MOTM: Danny Batth

We put out a mixture of a team today against Wrexham who are currently in the Blue Square Premier and we could use our youth players to see how they coped. Players such as Denis Suarez and Carlos Fierro shined. We proceed to the next round of the cup after a comfortable win.

English FA Cup Fifth Round draw:
Charlton/Leicester v Wolves

Barclays Premier League
Wednesday 29th January 2014

The Boleyn Ground

West Ham 1 - 1 Wolves
Medunjanin (68')

MOTM: Danny Batth

A good point away from home against the hammers but still a month without a win in the Premier League which is a disappointment. We are much better than this and we have exceeded many peoples thoughts this year by staying in the top half all season, we are not safe yet but I have full confidence in my players.

Player Of The Month
View attachment 356454
Danny Batth
Solid at the back and starting to cement a place for himself in the starting eleven.

League Table
View attachment 356455

February
View attachment 356463
A wolves legend

Barclays Premier League

Saturday 1st February
Molineux

Wolves 2 - 1 Tottenham
Berra (61'), Estibarribia (80')

MOTM: Adam Hammill

We pulled of a fantastic result at home against all odds playing Tottenham. We couln't have had a worse result than last time when we got battered 5-0 at White Hart Lane. The players showed great composure to see the game out and seal the three points.

Barclays Premier League
Tuesday 4th February 2014

Molineux

Wolves 1 -1 Sunderland
Hammill (32')

MOTM: Haris Medunjanin

We let a lead slip again, and Sunderland are loitering in the bottom three. We need to win these games as they are so vital that it could mean the difference between success and failure. We still got a point out of it and didn't come away with nothing.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 8th February 2014

Etihad Stadium

Man City 2 - 0 Wolves

MOTM: Vincent Kompany

We got outclassed today, considering Man City have hundreds of millions at their disposal we put up a good fight and a spirited performance. We don't just roll over for teams we put up one **** of a fight.

English FA Cup Fifth Round
Saturday 15th February 2014

The Valley

Charlton 0 - 2 Wolves
Fierro (30'), Ismail (90')

MOTM: Carlos Fierro

It was expected of us to beat Charlton to progress but I put out a mixture of first team and youth and we still managed a good result. We progress into the quarter finals and could mount a challenge for the cup is draws go our way.

English FA Cup Quarter Final draw:
West Brom v Wolves

Player Of The Month
View attachment 356470
Adam Hammill
The young man has had a good few games this month.

League Table
View attachment 356471

March
View attachment 357059
Back in action again, the man we look up to.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 1st March 2014

Stamford Bridge

Chelsea 1 - 1 Wolves
Weimann (67'), Diame sent off

MOTM: Branislav Ivanovic

Well I couldn't have asked for any more from the players today, inspiration and hard work. We secured a massive point away from home against one of the favourites to win the league and we had chances to win, the only negative was Momo Diame getting sent off which sent us a little nervous for the last 10 minutes.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 8th March 2014

Molineux

Wolves 1 - 1 Liverpool
Weimann (38')

MOTM: Oscar Ustari

We managed to pull a point again against one of the biggest teams in the division and the man up top Andy Weimann delivered the goods again, he has been a brilliant acquisition since arriving from Aston Villa for just 1.9m and has a immiediate impact on the team, a good point gained against a fantastic team.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 15th March 2014

St.Marys

Southampton
1 - 2 Wolves
Weimann (31'), Ilicevic (90+1')

What a fantastic feeling to win a game in the dying embers. It felt like a cup final but it was a league game. We are all confident we won't be relegated this year now we have pulled away from the lot of it but we don't want to rest on our lorals, we want to finish as high as possible and challenge ourselves.

Barclays Premier League
Wednesday 19th March 2014

Britannia Stadium

Stoke 1 - 2 Wolves
Watt (71', 86')

MOTM: Tony Watt

The young man has surpassed his target we set him for the start of the season which was 10 league goals and done it in style with a delightful double against Stoke today, the lad is getting better all the time and I have been told that big European teams have been coming to watch him. We will try keep the boy on our hands but if the price is right..

English FA Cup Quarter Final
Saturday 22nd March 2014

The Hawthornes

West Brom 2 - 1 Wolves
Berra (73')

MOTM: Chris Brunt

Unlucky today, yes it was a derby and the quarter final of a cup but we played our hearts out and that is all I ask every game. I am not going to be harsh and say we was bad because we wasn't and the game could of gone either way. We forget about this match and focus on finishing higher than West Brom in the league.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 29th March 2014

Molineux

Wolves 1 - 0 Q.P.R
Weimann (1')

MOTM: Efe Ambrose

A vital win today in which we was the sharpest of the two sides and the early goal sealed it for us. Chances was limited and we was lucky to take ours as early as we did. We are climbing up the table and have a healthy points tally which can only be improved.

Player Of The Month
View attachment 357064
Andi Weimann
The striker has banged in 4 vital goals this month.

League Table
View attachment 357065

April
View attachment 357068
'If football isn't in heaven, I'm not going.'

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 5th April 2014

The Madejski Stadium

Reading 2 - 3 Wolves
Estigarribia (8'), Watt (21', 66')

A fantastic game for those watching and they was treat to a goal fest. We triumphed and deservedly so. We worked harder and had more chances but didn't take them. Estigarribia takes Man of the match today for a goal and two assists for himself whilst running the show in midfield.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 12th April 2014

Molineux

Wolves 2 - 3 Arsenal
Watt (7'), Estigarribia (64')

MOTM: Shane Long

We feel gutted as we lost with the last touch of the game which we nearly managed to salvage a point against Arsenal. Maybe we was too naive defending a point but it's not often that you get given the chance against teams like these.

Barclays Premier League
Wednesday 23rd April 2014

Old Trafford

Man Utd 1 - 0 Wolves

MOTM: Ciaran Clark

We have lost, yes. But we have come a long way since the start of the season where we would be getting hammered in these games by three or four. We have competed very well recently with the top teams in our country and with a few additions in the summer maybe we can break into Europe.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 26th April 2014

Molineux

Wolves 4 - 1 Newcastle
Weimann (27', 45'), Vukcevic (36'), Pizzi (48')

MOTM: Simon Vukcevic

I am excited, over the moon, joyful at this result as we have been playing brilliantly as a team recently and to beat such a strong team in Newcastle with a scoreline like this is excellent. Weimann has to be one of the signings of the January transfer window with his brilliant goals have helped us propel into the top half of the table comfortably.

Player Of The Month
View attachment 357076
Tony Watt
I can't wait till the lad stops developing. He is just incredible.

League Table
View attachment 357079

May
View attachment 357452

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 4th May 2014

Molineux

Wolves 0 - 1 West Brom

MOTM: Jonas Olsson

Well we havn't overcome West Brom once this season and that was a target of mine to do well in our derbies which we have failed in but we are not fighting for anything major, just a position in the Premier League but it's hard to tell the players that one place means so much more in this league.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 11th May 2014

Craven Cottage

Fulham 2 - 2 Wolves
Weimann (2'), Batth (78')

We have become draw experts in the league, we always manage to throw leads away then recover. This is a lesson learnt for next year in which we will have to be stronger as a unit and see out games which will help us develop and move forward as a team. We have the ability there but need a good head in the team to sort it.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 18th May 2014

Goodison Park

Everton 1 - 0 Wolves

MOTM: Steven Naismith

Disappointing to lose our final game of the season but Everton was the better team overall. I think we are on the same level as them except a signing of one or two quality players which we will be looking for next season. We plan to finish on a strong note again next year.

Final League Table

View attachment 357464

With a 9th place finish which seemed impossible for people to believe when we came up I think we have had a fantastic year and yes we have overachieved but that is down to hard work and working towards targets. The media predicted us to finish 19th which we made them look like mugs and have done well for ourselves. Me and the chairman have immediately sat down to discuss next years plans with the club and where we can go from there. I am pleased to say we are both wanting the same thing and sharing similar ambitions which is always good to have a healthy relationship with the chairman. Players who have had the chance this year but didn't produce we will be looking to let go of as we are trying to improve our squad for the next campaign. I hope you have enjoyed my season and will embark on the 2014/15 season with me.

Really liking this story, its inspired me to create my own with Wolves. Estigarribia is a great versatile player, and Danny Batth is 7.50+ on average.

Really liking this story, its inspired me to create my own with Wolves. Estigarribia is a great versatile player, and Danny Batth is 7.50+ on average.

Good mate I'm glad, Estigarribia is excellent and only 2.5k wages a week!!!

Got to say amazing save really enjoying it , have to ask if it would be possible for you to post your tactic with match training would love to give it a try ?

Got to say amazing save really enjoying it , have to ask if it would be possible for you to post your tactic with match training would love to give it a try ?

I will later buddy and for anyone else wondering about things i've been working alot but will carry on this story

Pre-Season Transfers

View attachment 358515

In's

Vincent Aboubakar - Signed on a pre-contract from Valenciennes FC and will provide extra competition up front with Tony Watt and Andi Weimann

Fabio - The young Brazilian brother of Rafael of Man Utd. Fabio hasn't developed as much as his brother in recent years but he will be better than Van Aanholt we had last year and such a cheap fee puts no pressure on him.

Jonathan Viera - Our most expensive signing this summer at 4.7m from Valencia. He was placed in the Valencia B team last year and scored 20 goals and assisted 15 from midfield so I think he will be a brilliant player for us and I am excited to see what he has to offer.

Oussama Assaidi (loan) - He will provide cover for us and if he impresses during his loan from Liverpool we could maybe look to make something permanent.

Wallace (loan) - The young Brazilian will also be used as cover for either full back if they are injured or suspended.

Hernan Perez - Brought in as a free agent, a regular player previously of Villarreal. He is a tricky customer and will give us bags of pace.

Gomes - The ex-Tottenham shot stopper was also a free agent and as a keeper went out of our club we needed another to replace him. Gomes will get his chances.

Jasmin Kurtic - A allrounder of a midfielder and will provide us with brilliant cover.

Out's:

Wayne Hennessey -
Was back-up and on 35,000 a week which I didn't justify him being one of the top earners to sit on the bench. A fee of 2m to Fulham was a good deal.

David Davis - With better options being brought in the Wolves academy product felt it was time to move on at a 2.5m move to West Ham suited his favour.

Seamus Coleman - After not settling down since the move from Everton he has been sold for 2m to Wigan.

Georg Margreitter - Never was near our first team and moved to West Ham for 1m.

Christophe Berra
- One of the good players last year for us but felt we had better at our services and he moves on for 2.1m to Aston Villa.

Haris Medunjanin -
He had a disappointing season for us last year scoring only 4 and getting one assist from the AMC position. We pass him on to FC Twente for what we paid for him.

David Edwards, Matt Doherty, Tim Jakobssen, Harry Arter, Olof Mellberg and Adam Hammill was all released due to not performing and failing to gain another contract with our team but we wish them the best in the future.

Marc May, Stephan Simonsen, Carlos Fierro, Karl Henry, Ayoub Tran, Packie Kellie, Kenneth Okpala, Andi Weimann, Dedryck Boyata, Denis Suarez, Bakary Sako and Anthony Forde was all loaned out for first team football.

We have also agreed a very good deal for a world class player to join us in January.
Can YOU guess who it is?

Pre-Season Friendlies
View attachment 358522

Luton 0 - 1 Wolves
Ilicevic (10')

Coleraine 1 - 5 Wolves
Watt (9'), Ilicevic (38', 49'), Wallace (56'), McAlinden (80')

AFC Telford 1 - 4 Wolves
Assaidi (1'), Aboubakar (45+1'), Berra (80'), Moli (88')

Bolton 2 - 2 Wolves
O.G (39'), Aboubakar (41')

Overall a very successful pre-season and will set us up for the opening game against Chelsea in the Premier League. We know what the league is all about now and it has its highs and lows but we will put in extra work to try and improve on last year although we could still be sucked into a relegation battle we want to bring the best out of our players. A signing has been agreed for January which a very very quality player will be joining us.