Monopoly CHAIRMAN GAME Deutschland

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr_Grieves
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 872
  • Views Views 60K
Dortmund 2019/20 Season Review

View attachment 45376

Finally!

After 3 seasons, £695m in transfer fees and Christ knows how much in wages, Dortmund have finally finished ahead of Bayern… but didn’t win the league!

In the end RB Leipzig claimed the Bundesliga title, which was just about justified, as they were top for nearly all of the season.

View attachment 45375

We also had the heartbreak of losing on penalties in the Champions League quarter final to Arsenal. I may have forgotten that Cristiano Ronaldo was cup tied after playing in the group stages for Hoffenheim…

View attachment 45374

However penalties enabled us to win German cup as we got revenge on Leverkusen for beating us in the final last season.

View attachment 45373

Harry Kane took the game to penalties with a goal in extra time but then missed his in the shootout! Thankfully it didn’t matter in the end.

Talking of Kane, he only scored 19 goals in 48 games all season.

View attachment 45372

There could be a chance that he leaves in the summer so Cristiano Ronaldo can move to the striker position…

Dortmund Toulouse Partnership

View attachment 45371 View attachment 45370

A partnership between Borussia Dortmund and Toulouse FC has just been announced with the Corleone family spreading its influence to France as well as Germany.

Michael Corleone will control all family business in Toulouse whilst father Vito continues his role at Dortmund. Both will still make offers that other teams can’t refuse.

View attachment 45369

After finishing 18th​, 16th​ and 17th​ in the last three seasons and with a rumoured £2m in the bank, Toulouse will be an entirely different prospect for the Corleone family but they hope to use the promising youth players at the club and their ties with Dortmund to full effect.

View attachment 45368

There are also strong signs that they will be willing to let Harry Kane go for a moderate fee to another German club, so long as that club can include players in that deal who will make a difference to Toulouse.

It’s just a rumour though, who knows if it’ll be true…

To clear up a few points

Bordeaux can take part in C2C transfer with any controlled German team as well as whoever Hampus chooses.

It also opens up a new transfer to the game

Monopoly transfers
Each team is allowed to make two transfers between clubs owned by the chairmen. Transfer fee's match there in game valuation so i cant just put Dybala and Griezmann for nothing.

Just another quick question. Are you going to able to sign players from other French sides like Monaco etc? Just thinking if anyone makes it out this next season, their squads may be weaker?​

All teams are open to DOM transfers. Even if there sqauds weaker they will get a solid fee and there income streams are still far superior to the rest of the teams

All teams are open to DOM transfers. Even if there squads weaker they will get a solid fee and there income streams are still far superior to the rest of the teams

Yeah fair enough, just wanted to check on the rules. Next year is going to be very interesting!!

View attachment 45367

So close, yet so far! A 2019/2020 season review

View attachment 45366
After a great comeback from a slow start to the season, Leverkusen just couldn't get past Bayern and finish above them, for the third season in a row. In addition, the league campaign wasn't as successful this season as it was in the last two, as Leipzig and Dortmund took advantage of their massive cash resources to finally push for a finish above Bayern.

View attachment 45365
After Bayern's more than average season to their standards, this year really could've been the year for Leverkusen to finish above the German giants but unfortunately, it wasn't to be. A draw against Dortmund at the end of the season, on top of some pretty average results against Schalke and Hoffenheim in the league means that die Werkself, once again, will fall behind Bayern in the league.

View attachment 45364
The DFB-Pokal was the highlight of the season with a second final in a row, after beating Schalke in the semi-final to get to said-final but Dortmund got their revenge from last season with a penalty win, just like die Werkself won the league last season. It's a disappointing way to lose a final but it was still a very proud title defence from Leverkusen's players.

View attachment 45363
As for the Champions League, it was yet another first knockout round defeat to an English team. It's disappointing, especially after taking a big step in the right direction with a win at home against Arsenal but it wasn't enough. This did allow the team to focus on the Bundesliga, but even that wasn't enough for the team to finish above Bayern.

View attachment 45362
Gelson Martins was the star man yet again for Leverkusen, as he's been the only one rivalling what Cristiano Ronaldo has been for Dortmund for example. With the lack of a proper star man in the team, it's not looking like Leverkusen will finish above Bayern for a while. The chairman is hoping that with enough revenue throughout the season, he will be able to make some moves for some key players in the summer and is hoping that a few sales will also help that. Here is the transfer list for Leverkusen for the upcoming summer transfer window:

Ander Herrera (valued at £29 million) - asking price: £20 million

Karim Bellarabi (valued at £9.75 million) - asking price: £5 million

Kevin Volland (valued at £53 million) - asking price: £45 million

Lars Bender (valued at £21.5 million) - asking price: £15 million

Sven Bender (valued at £7.5 million) - asking price: £3 million

Justin Kluivert (valued at £25.5 million) - asking price: £18 million

Rodrygo, Eggestein, Havertz - asking price: loan

Willing to listen to offers for other players in the squad as well. Cheers and good luck!

1-fc-koln-logo-0A6409CB75-seeklogo.com.png

End of Season 3 Review

My third season in charge here was not a good one. The appointment of manager Jorge Jesus at the start of the campaign proved to be a mistake as he didn't settle in Germany at all, and certainly didn't live up to the hype after winning last year's Ligue 1 Title in France with AS Monaco. Due to his underperformance, he was promptly sacked 7 months into his reign here, with the club facing a desperate situation in battling against relegation.

However, that sacking turned out to be unveiling of a hidden gem of a manager in Torsten Lieberknecht, who had previously been in charge of Braunschweig for the past 12 years. Since Lieberknecht joined the club, he has won 7 of his 10 games in charge which saw us move well away from the relegation battle and finish 11th. Still disappointing, but Lieberknecht will without doubt be kept on next year to see what he can do with a whole season in charge!

torsten-lieberknecht-600.jpg

During those final 10 games, the only sides that were able to beat us were Bayern and league winners RBL, and it has left the club and fans with a sense of anticipation for next season!

View attachment 45348

Looking at player performance, it was on loan striker Bas Dost that really stood out as he bagged 17 goals from his 32 appearances and we will attempt to keep him here for next year. 19 year old striker Pietro Pellegri also chipped in with 7 goals as did winger Nicolai Muller. Johannes Geis was signed on a free transfer from Gelsenkirchen last Summer and he topped out assists charts with 9. It was Dost and Geis that managed to record the highest average ratings for the club as well.

View attachment 45347

Our run in the German Cup this year also came to a hault very quickly under Jesus's management as we crashed out to Dortmund at the 2nd round stage.

Looking ahead to next season, we will continue to look to improve the squad with a top half finish the aim and hopefully a better run in the cup. But before we improve, this is who is up for sale and yes, I am putting our most highly valued player on the list....

Jonas Hector - D/WB L, DM - Valued at £41 million - open to sensible offers
Frederik Sorensen - DRC - Valued at £2.6 million - available for £2 million
Gonzalo Carneiro - ST - Valued at £1.7 million - available for £1.2 million
Simon Terrodde - ST - Valued at £925k - available for £250k
Vincent Koziello - MC/DM - Valued at £1.7 million - available for £500k
Marcel Risse - M/AMR - Valued at £1.6 million - available for £500k
Marco Hoger - MC/DM - Valued at £1.5 million - available for £500k

Transfer Window 2020 is Open

Manager Changes
View attachment 45334
Koln, Gelsenkirchen, Hoffenheim, Frankfurt and Mainz

All these teams get a free change if required only having to pay off the rest of there new managers contract if there taking a man currently hired. Usual rules for anyone else changing manager or they can keep there current boss.

GAMES SAVE
July 1st upload

I've posted the update from July 1st but what i'm going to use is the game save from June 30th to help keep our transfers apart from the AI moves but by posting on July 1st you can see all the players that go on a free from the 1st and your actual budget after the pre arranged deals are done!

Transfer so Far
View attachment 45333
All the free deals, a Frankfurt back up and our worst performing Defender from last season.

July 2020 balance
Stonecold - RBL £145m
Hampus Silverholt - Dortmund £280.2m
Linecoigne - Leverksen £93.3m
danjame101 - Hertha £36.6m
FRANCE Stonecold - Bordeaux £46.5m
Liamcfc88 - Wolfburg £88.3m
RVP20- Stuttgart £52m
bcfc1 - Mainz £40m
Killerroo Gelsenkirchen £59.3m
Klippybo - Hoffenheim £26.2m
Thenotsospecialone - Koln £23m
SheepFM - Frankfurt £25.2m
MrWisdoman - Ingolstadt £28.2m
Dporter8999 - Hamburg £1m
FRANCE Hampus - Toulouse £2m

This is in order of your sides priority based on last seasons finishing position. The French teams work that Bourdeax finished 5th so weill be after the 5th German team but before the 6th German team. French sides will always be being the German teams due to more people being in Germany.

Free Teams, Can be used for DOM transfers
BMG - £38.5m
Freiburg - £31.3m
Augburg - £40.3m
Bremen - £37.3m

Due to increased activity we are no longer looking for new players. Sorry

Remember your transfer limits are the following
Monopoly Transfers 2 per team
C2C - Unlimited, Loans - 1 per club
DOM 2, Loans 1
FGN 3, Loans 1
U18 3
FREE 3

Loans
Everyone gets 1 c2c loan, 1 Dom loan and 1 FGN loan for a maximum of 3. One of these can be cancelled and replace in January.

Leipzig quick update

So i had a choice. Buy top talent from around the world, especially PSG and loan out players to you guys
Or make early dals increase my bank balance to over £200m and go after Bayern superstars to loan out to you guys

FGN B Provoste - Colo Colo £2.8m, £3,4k
DOM M Kovavacic, Bayern £93m, £400k
DOM M Asensio Bayern £107m, £360k

Hope your happy!

Free
DC C Izquiedoz - First Come first serve!

And players already Sold
MC N Barella
MC J Wilshere
AM E Abouchabaka
AT J August
At A Griezmann
AT A Ruiz

I have 4 stars i am willing to Loan to help you guys out
DC, Pavard, Upamecano or Sarr
MC Kovacic, Soler or Seri
AM Asesio or Kampi
AT Dybala or Kean

Remember to check the wages you'll have to pay!

Ander Herrera (valued at £29 million) - asking price: £20 million

Karim Bellarabi (valued at £9.75 million) - asking price: £5 million

Kevin Volland (valued at £53 million) - asking price: £45 million

Lars Bender (valued at £21.5 million) - asking price: £15 million

Sven Bender (valued at £7.5 million) - asking price: £3 million

Justin Kluivert (valued at £25.5 million) - asking price: £18 million

Rodrygo, Eggestein, Havertz - asking price: loan

Willing to listen to offers for other players in the squad as well. Cheers and good luck!

End Of Season Update

View attachment 45314

A incredible season finishes in a frustrating way as we finish 8th​ by goal difference, joint with both 7th​ and 6th​ place. We were predicted to finish in 13th​ so the season has definitely been a roaring success but with this comes a problem. Luciano Spalletti has been nabbed by Hoffenheim and we have had to look elsewhere for a manager. Thankfully the board have already solved that problem by bringing in Domenico Teresco after he was released by Schalke. He plays in a very similar way to Spalletti so we are hoping he can continue Spalletti’s work and push the club even further up the table.

The second half of the season was not as big a success as the first as we suffered a run of 5 games without a win which could have been the difference in qualifying for Europa League football. Something similar happened last season and this is a problem that needs to be addressed.

The cup unfortunately did not turn into a great run as we lost in the quarter final to Leverkusen. It was going to be a hard task for the team and all we can do is hope and dream for next year.

Transfers

Once again we have a long transfer list but this time there is a bit more quality on it as we are looking to push further up the table.

CB Kenneth Omeruo £500k - SOLD
LB Manolo LOAN
LB Aaron £500k
DM Danny Latza £1mil
DM Suat Serdar £1mil - SOLD
DM Rani Khedira £500k
DM Tom Trybull £500k
CM Sebastian Rudy £15mil
AM Besar Halimi £500k
ST Munir £7.5mil
ST Aaron Seydel £500k
ST Tim Kleindienst £500k

If you are interested in more than one player then we can discuss a reduced price for those players as well.

We are also looking for a new GK and a RB so if you have players available from those positions then get in touch and we can see if we can agree a deal.

Last edited:
View attachment 45311

Hamburg SV

A terrible season where no progress was made, and Porter just about avoided becoming the owner of 2 teams relegated from the Bundesliga.

Rather than blame the manager, the owner has claimed that the squad he has provided was not good enough, and will look at radical changes.

All players are up for sale, prices negotiable.

th

END OF SEASON COLLAPSE COSTS HOFFENHEIM DEARLY - NAGELSMANN PAYS THE PRICE

Things were looking good with a month or two to go as Hoffenheim were sitting in 5th place (even without Ronaldo) and were in the Europa League quarter finals but a shocking end of season slump saw us finish a embarrassing 10th in the league which is just not good enough.

With regards to that Julian Nagelsmann has been sacked as manager of Hoffenheim as the club look to go in a new direction. On paper the club has some of Europes best young players on their books from Geubbels to D'Amico, Brusselers to Atip (he is the next CR7), Arp to Vallejo, as well as many others. Also in the likes of Pastore, Chiellini, Kramaric, Pellegrini and Dembiray we have quality experienced players - we just need them to gel and to bring in 3 or 4 players to help us on our way.

So with only £26m to spend and with no manager in place (and a long way down the line for new players) Hoffenheim have it all to do but they have made the following players available...………..

GK - Baumann - £5m

D - Durm - £4m
D - Chiellini - £2.5m
D - Vogt - £2.5m
D - Posch - £2m

M - Pastore - £10m

F - Vietto - £50m
F - Kramaric - £30m
F - Sturridge - £10m
F - Joelinton - £5m

Also
Fiete Arp and Kenan Atik are available for transfer and on loan. If its a transfer it will take a large bid while I will also be willing to loan him out also.

Players available on loan are...….

F - Brusselers
F - Geubbels

As ever all of my players are available and player exchanges will certainly be entertained!

Last edited:
View attachment 45283View attachment 45282

Right then.

I’m looking to keep Dortmund strong, cripple Bayern, improve other German sides and find good players for Toulouse this transfer window. Not much then.

The following players are available for transfer or loan. I’m not asking for a specific fee but I’m asking for players as part of the deal that will make a difference to the Toulouse squad.

Basically if you can afford their wages and have 2+ players that will help me out at Toulouse then we can strike a deal. (Also note that I can’t spend too much on wages at Toulouse, my highest paid player is on £38,500 a week)

Marco Reus - AML
Harry Kane - ST
*Maxi Arnold - CM

*I would accept a sole player in exchange for Arnold, he’s obviously not as important as Reus or Kane

Hany Mukhtar – AMC – Available for FREE, no player exchange needed

Any other Dortmund players who you're interested in I’ll have to get a replacement for but am willing to do so if I have the money to buy an adequate replacement.

I also get to buy 2 players from Bayern. Salah, Coman, Hummels, Lewandowski and Boateng can be available under the same criteria as the Dortmund players I have available.

I need a GK, RB, CB, AMC, AML OR AMR and a ST that would be a first team player at Toulouse so when making an offer for these players bare this in mind. However anyone that's an improvement on my current squad will suffice.

And finally if any Toulouse players tickle your fancy then make me an offer!

I’m guessing there’s going to be quite a lot of interest so sorry if I’m unable to work something out with you.

Message away!

This is the updated transfer list for Mainz. There are a lot of FREE transfers on this list for clubs to take advantage of. They are all on pretty low wages as well so if you are looking for a cheap bargain or just looking for a player to bulk the squad up then have a look and get in touch. I've finally got my squad to a point where I don't need these players to bulk it out for me so hopefully they can do a job for someone else.

Mainz Transfer List

GK Jonas Lossl FREE
CB Kenneth Omeruo £500k - SOLD
LB Manolo LOAN
LB Aaron £500k
DM Danny Latza FREE
DM Suat Serdar £1mil - SOLD
DM Rani Khedira FREE
DM Tom Trybull FREE
CM Sebastian Rudy £10mil
AM Besar Halimi FREE
RW Devante Parker FREE
ST Munir £6mil
ST Aaron Seydel FREE
ST Tim Kleindienst FREE

Ander Herrera (valued at £29 million) - asking price: £18 million

Karim Bellarabi (valued at £9.75 million) - asking price: £4 million

Kevin Volland (valued at £53 million) - asking price: £42 million

Lars Bender (valued at £21.5 million) - asking price: £12 million

Justin Kluivert (valued at £25.5 million) - asking price: £15 million

Eggestein, Havertz - asking price: loan

Leipzig quick update

And players already Sold
DC, Pavard, Upamecano
MC N Barella
MC J Wilshere
AM E Abouchabaka
AT P Dybala
AT J August
At A Griezmann
AT A Ruiz

I have 1 of these 3 stars i am willing to Loan to help you guys out

MC Kovacic, Asesio or Kampi - No offers for Any

Free's
GK M Muller
GK F Coltori
DC A Rucker
DC P Ernesto
DM V Janelt
MC K Laimer
MC M Bruno
MC A Diawusie
MC Z Kalkamr
MC F Beiersdorf

To Loan
MC T Krauss
MR F Hartmann

Bordeaux transfer List
AM A Pereira £6m
DM Otavio £5m
AT D Rolan £5m
AM D Won-Ji £3m
AM G Laborde £2m
DL D Contento Free
MC L Callegari Free
AM N De Preville Free
AT A Bosetti Free

Goalkeeper
Free J Grahl

Defense
£2m E Insua, £2m H Badstuber,
Free D Aogo, J Zimmer, J Reickmann

Midfield
C Gentne £5m, D Demme, £3m, C Stengs £4m,
Free D Burnic, O Mangala, E Ofori, E Thommy, A Grgic

Attack
£2m A Donis
Free D Ginczek

Ok as I said I am out the country until next Sunday when I will be able to fully interact again, In the meantime I will try to update to the best of my abilities. I will try get a proper transfer list out tonight but what I can say is everyone is available at the right price do feel free to make an offer and I will consider.

i am looking for a CB, CM and Wingers for our return to Europe so if you have players you want to offload that are actually good enough for Europe (140+ current ability) then please message me as I have limited time to read updates and post.

Sorry for the inconvenieve but please message me regarding deals

I have £20 million to spend on a new striker.....who's selling?

Back