Monopoly CHAIRMAN GAME Deutschland

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr_Grieves
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 872
  • Views Views 60K
ALL CHANGE AT HOFFENHEIM BUT NOT AT THE TOP?

The Ronaldo effect has been good but it seems as though this season is a bust as we are languishing in mid table and dreams of a 4th successive 4th place is miles away. With this in mind there is a change of direction at the club with almost all the players being made for transfer...………..

EVERYONE (almost) IS AVAILABLE FOR BIDS OR EXCHANGE DEALS

Giorgio Chiellini £2m
Benjamin Hubner £3m
Javier Pastore £15m
Daniel Sturridge £10m
Andrej Kramaric £30m
Kevin Vogt £2m

I have already received offers for a couple of my other players so I am basically trying to raise as much money as I can or swap players for a new future at Hoffenheim.

--

NAGELSMANN STAYS FOR NOW...……

The truth of the matter is that at £27m in debt the club cannot afford to sack him. Rumours are that he may be gone in the summer but if he has a strong 2nd half of the season then who knows?

View attachment 45616

2019/2020 mid-season review: Leverkusen

View attachment 45615

After a somewhat transfer-heavy summer, all eyes were on Leverkusen who had to rival the likes of Leipzig, Dortmund and now surprisingly Hertha Berlin for a top 3 finish this season after managing it for the last 2 years in a row.

View attachment 45614
Sitting in 5th, it's not been the start the chairman wanted. He would've ideally wanted to be up there with the likes of Hertha and Leipzig challenging Bayern for the title, but a 6th best attack and 7th best defence in the league doesn't get you that. It is still quite tight in the top 4 with just 4 points between Leverkusen and Bayern, and 9 points between the leaders and 5th place. This promises a very interesting end to the season as the Leverkusen chairman has said that he trusts Ancelotti to turn things around, like he's done so often in the last 2 seasons after a slow start to the year. The numerous summer additions to the squad would have definitely disrupted the balance of the squad which could be one of the reasons for this slow start.

View attachment 45613
The growth in the team in terms of coherence has already shown this season: in the Champions League. A very bad start to the campaign was met with 3 wins in a row against United, Napoli and Celtic to clinch 2nd place in the group and move on to the 1st knockout round of the Champions League. European football money is definitely much appreciated of course so the chairman has said that he hopes to be able to get past the 1st knockout round but would be fine if the team didn't make it through and focused on the Bundesliga instead.

View attachment 45612
The club's title defence of the DFB-Pokal has been somewhat satisfying so far, with decent wins against Wolfsburg and Gladbach along the way. A tie against Mainz in the quarter-final will now be what the club looks forward to and without Bayern in the competition anymore, die Werkself will instead need to focus on the likes of Schalke, Leipzig and Dortmund on their way to the final if they make it there.

View attachment 45611
Speaking of silverware, the club was delighted to win its first ever DFL-Supercup against Bayern with a 2-1 win, thanks to goals from Martins and former Bayern man Corentin Tolisso. It was a great way to get the season started and hopefully this kind of performance will come back in the second half of the season.

View attachment 45610
In terms of individual performances, Martins is at the top of the list with some great performances this season yet again. Carmona, one of the new signings from the summer, has been outstanding in right-back and shows up high on the list as well. Mateus Vital has also been quite decent, along with Ander Herrera who signed from Leipzig in the summer. The big disappointment so far however, is the lack of playing time given by Ancelotti to Lafont. He's a promising goalkeeper who needs playing time and therefore, Pavlenka might not feature in the side anymore if that's what's required for Lafont to play more. Lucas Hernandez has also been decent, but nothing too special as of yet.

LEVERKUSEN TRANSFER LIST:

Jiri Pavlenka - loan (a great goalkeeper for any lower half side in the league)

Karim Bellarabi - £10 million (a very decent player who has been consistent for Leverkusen so far and could do a job for any team in the league)

Any other player is available if the right offer is made!

Mainz Mid Season Update

What a job Spalletti has been doing. Half way through the season and we are 7th​ in the table and into the quarter finals of the cup. With such a large change in the summer I was worried the team wouldn’t gel and we would struggle to get points on the board but the opposite seems to have happened and the improvements have meant we looked much more like a top half team than before and not far behind the big guns above us.

In terms of the squad, special mentions have to go out to Florinel Coman who has led the line so far this season and is the club top goalscorer so far with 7 goals. As far as I can remember we have yet to have a player get into double figures in any season so I am hoping that will change this year. I also have to mention Ludwig Augustinsson who has been as solid as ever at LB and is probably my best signing so far in this game.

A good start to the season means we sit in 7th​ and looking through the results it is clear to see why we are there. We have dropped points in only 3 home games which were against Bayern, Dortmund and Wolfsburg. Hopefully this home form will continue into the second half of the season. The away form is what has let us down with only 3 wins away from home against Koln, Schalke and BMG. The improvement or lack of here will be the big factor on deciding what happens for the rest of the season.

3 rounds, 3 wins and no goals conceded. It has been very good in the cup so far and after an amazing 10 matches in a row away from home we finally got a home draw which we celebrated with a 3-0 win. The next round is away again to Leverkusen which will be a very hard game but I have hope that Spalletti will lead us all the way to some silverware.

Transfers

With most clubs struggling for money it almost seems pointless to create a full transfer list but I will add some players that clubs may be interested in. We can discuss loan or player swap deals for the players if you want to get a deal done.

RB David Gossinger LOAN
LB Manolo LOAN
DM/CM Suat Serdar LOAN
AM Gonzalo Maroni LOAN
ST Yuri Alberto LOAN
CB Kenneth Omeruo £1mil
DM/CM Rani Khedira £500k
AM Besar Halimi £500k
ST Munir £10mil

AM Andre Horta £40mil - Wanted by Man City and Man Utd due to his performances. Looking to get a good fee for him before he is undersold to another team. His wage is only £10.5k as well so will help lower the wage budget of most clubs.

I am hoping to make a couple of signings in this window but need to raise money first to do that so all offers are welcome and every price is negotiable. Just because their name is not listed here, that does not mean they are not available. Every player has their price.

Ingolsadt 04 January review

View attachment 45567View attachment 45567View attachment 45563View attachment 45567View attachment 45567
Mrwisdoman was gearing ready to splash the 9 million he thought he had only to be guilty of fraud and scam by the German FA. The German FA had the Nigerian Prince pay 18 million leaving the club and the Nigerian Prince with a negative balance of 9 million. Though with no money to spend the board and MrWisdoman are relatively confident with evading relegation.

FIXTURE OVERVIEW
View attachment 45566 View attachment 45565
The club sits in 15th with same points with freigburg and 2 points off the relegation playoffs
Heading to the winter break the club has gotten 6 points out of 6 beating Hoffenheim who have Ronaldo, and Wolfsburg.
Unfortunately the club were knocked out in the cup in only the second round. But if we can avoid relegation that will all be forgotten.

TRANSFER
Stefan Leitl informed the chairman that defensive players were needed so transfers were made.
With Lenglet, Soyunuc, Golles coming in to patch up a leaky defense.

View attachment 45564
TRANSFER LIST
Marvin Matip and Marcel Gaus
Two good defender for mid table and lower clubs.
Both for 250k
View attachment 45562

View attachment 45562

Last edited:

Stuttgart so Far

Furious that new coach Borrell sold our star of the future Torres for peanuts but made good moves adding Palencia for under £1m when hes outplayed out other wing backs. Also well done for getting Gomez off the wage bill and tuning Campbell's free move into a £6m profit that we might see in the summer

League has been poor and the Europa League a disgrace but 3 wins on the trott so he has till the summer to prove himself,

For Sale

Will listen to offers on everyone!

No Price = No Fee

Goalkeeper
J Grahl

Defense
£2m E Insua, £2m H Badstuber, D Aogo, J Zimmer, J Reickmann

Midfield
C Gentner, £5m D Demme, £5m B Ozcan, D Burnic, O Mangala, E Ofori, E Thommy, A Grgic

Attack
A Donis, D Ginczek

Leipzig
Half season review
View attachment 45553

The story of our amazing first half of the season begins this time last year. We had flopped in the league and even with Griezmann we looked like missing the top 4. I knew Enrique's time was up without a miracle so except for my best 11-15 players i put everyone up for sale. See how much money we could raise and what we could get! We already had a great budget that was pushed over the edge with sales of Bernard, Lafont & Herrera but managing to move on 7 squad players added another £30m with the final deal sending Mvogo to Hertha at which point i'd basically settled on buying two players with the bulk of my budget adding youth and Orsolini with the final £20m. Luck however smiled my way and with that extra 1 million i checked the players list and up popped in my opinion the best forward to buy in FM18 Paulo Dybala. It would remove at least 1 maybe 2 world class players and 3 u18s that were now beyond our financial means.

League
View attachment 45552
We've been in the top 2 almost since week 6. I expected top 4 but did not think with such minimal changes we could go top and 5 points clear with Bayern

Europa League
View attachment 45551
We came so close to winning all 6 games. Only an amazing turn of luck, 2 red cards for us and 89th minute equalizer at home to Roma ruined our perfect record.

In

Paulo Dybala
View attachment 45550
The game changer. Dortund have there Kane, Hoffenheim have there Ronaldo now we have the man that will take the fight to Bayern

Jean Seri
View attachment 45549
A midfielder at the hight of his powers. No stand out abiltys but a great all rounder for the team.

Riccardo Orsolini
View attachment 45548
At 22 his career had stalled at Juve and his price had plummeted. Not quite a all round player yet but hopefully under Pochattino will develop him into a superstar

Luke Shaw & keeper Khune back ups arrive on a free and Julio Morillis is our one u18
View attachment 45547View attachment 45546View attachment 45545

Out
Bernard & Lafont were the players that were a wrench to see leave but with the money coming in for them £44m was too important for our cause. Herrera was needed to get the big deal over the line. Lukas Klostermann was sold by Poch himself but without that sale our debt would be on the verge of £100m

Very late but one for loan
AT A Ruiz

Update

I am going to be on vacation to Switzerland from early tomorrow morning until Monday the 23rd. I will be taking my laptop and will try my best to continue posting updates whilst im gone. If i am inactive at any point it is because of this but i do intend to remain in the game and i will attempt to regularly post.

Current Transfer List

Anyone Dortmund has interest in feel free to bid​

Eveyone want to get the Transfer List and Budgets in as i plan to sim January after a quick transfer update

Transfer Window Closed

Managers
Still not herd from Des so looks like BMG will be up for grabs or a DOM team next season

Transfers
View attachment 45538

Chairmen Club transfers

Hertha
FREE - Alejandro Chumacero - Hertha - 35k
FREE - Facundo Waller - Hertha - 25k
C2CL K Havertz - Leverkusen - Loan
DOML S Gnabry - Bayern Loan
FGN Loan - Lorius Karius - Liverpool - Hertha - 60k

Dortmund
C2C Cristiano Ronaldo - Hoffenheim - Dortmund - £21m
FGN Paul Pogba – Man United – Dortmund – Release clause of £82m - £420,000
FGN E Bardhi Levante £18.5m - £56,000
U18 H Elfers RB Salzburg £700,000 - £1,275
U18 Darwin Avendano – Santa Fe - £250,000 - £1,125

Hoffenheim
C2C O Meier - Dortmund - P/ex
C2C N Amiri - Dormtund - P/ex
FGN Loan Jorrit Hendrix - Bayern

RBL
C2C M Schmelzer Dortmund - Free

Ingolstadt
C2C Boschilia Dortmund Free

Hamburg
C2CL- M De Light - Dortmund - LOAN

Pre contracts

RBL
DL N Tagliarfico £17k
AM J Wilshere £37k

Schalke
Radamel Falcao - 100K
Erik Lamela - 70k

Leverkusen
Juan Hernandez R Valladolid £50,000

Stuttgart PEX
AM G Silva - Braga £1k
AT A Gouiri - Lyon £1k

Hertha
Serge Gnabry - Bayern 55k
Marco Van Ginkel - Chelsea 40k

Hamburg
Ezequiel Ponce, Roma £51k
Eder Alvarez Balanta, Basel £24.7k

Hoffenheim
Alberto Penaranda - Watford - £75k
Luciano Vietto - Atletico - £75k

Frankfurt
charlie austin southamton £80k
João Moutinho monaco 102k

Mainz
Sebastian Rudy Bayern £35k
Assane Gnoukouri Inter £20k

January

Game save

Table
View attachment 45536
It gets better and better for Leipzig. Dortmund immediatly get the benefits of having a Ronaldo in there team and also get past Bayern with Leverkusen and Hertha right on there tails.

Transfers
View attachment 45537
Dortmund move on midfielder Weigl after buying Pogba. Bayern get weaker moving on there 3rd best defender to Napoli having lost Berent in August too.

Once the Croatia game is done we'll look into plans for the weekend for the save

So no final for England so no real need to move the schedule around from the usual window opens on Friday and closes at Sunday on 8? agreed

On a lighter note how many of us are going to finish above Bayern this season? I like a Ronaldo laiden Dortmund chances while Leipzig are in the best position any team have been so far. Anyone else want to join us or will be bottle it and Bayern overtake Dortmund at the end to restore normality?

So no final for England so no real need to move the schedule around from the usual window opens on Friday and closes at Sunday on 8? agreed

On a lighter note how many of us are going to finish above Bayern this season? I like a Ronaldo laiden Dortmund chances while Leipzig are in the best position any team have been so far. Anyone else want to join us or will be bottle it and Bayern overtake Dortmund at the end to restore normality?

Oh boy I'm French so might not get much done on Sunday XD congrats to England though, no one ever thought you guys would get this far and you did really well to do so.. have to say Croatia were the better team tonight though.

About challenging Bayern, I only really see Leipzig and Dortmund pushing for that now. Leverkusen clearly haven't had a decent enough start to the season to go and challenge for the title let alone challenge Bayern now, so it most likely will just be you and Hampus going to France first XD

Oh boy I'm French so might not get much done on Sunday XD congrats to England though, no one ever thought you guys would get this far and you did really well to do so.. have to say Croatia were the better team tonight though.

About challenging Bayern, I only really see Leipzig and Dortmund pushing for that now. Leverkusen clearly haven't had a decent enough start to the season to go and challenge for the title let alone challenge Bayern now, so it most likely will just be you and Hampus going to France first XD

Dang that could have been a very interesting Sunday. Scots & French unite against England, it would be just like the 1600s haha. As i bet on France at the start i'll be pulling for you guys too! Good Luck!

Personally I can see RBL, Dortmund and Leverkusen all finishing above Bayern this season. Think it's come a little too soon for us at Hertha.

For those who do finish above Bayern, will they get 1st picks on new teams in France?

Personally I can see RBL, Dortmund and Leverkusen all finishing above Bayern this season. Think it's come a little too soon for us at Hertha.

For those who do finish above Bayern, will they get 1st picks on new teams in France?

We never really figured that out did we. In my original plan you would pick in the order you go up so if i won the league i get 1st pick, then you were 2nd so you would pick next and so on. But someone suggested a lottery for the first 4-6 teams so other got a crack at the best teams. I'd be happy either way but obviously if i finished ahead of Leverkusenp, schalke and Dortmund I'd be real miffed if i ended up drawing Bourdaux and one of them got Monaco

I think France should be a random draw for everyone as and when they get there. Only fair way to do it....otherwise I'm definitely likely to end up with 2-3 **** teams in all the leagues. Being Koln at present, I could be a good 3-4 seasons behind everyone else in getting to France.

whilst i think there should be some reward for beating teams like Bayern, it's also got to have some random element to who you get next. For example if Dortmund finish above Bayern then get Monaco next, it's going to be the same sort of chairmen with the big clubs and big budgets. Just some of the smaller clubs chairmen may lose interest that's all.

Having had Sampdoria and Hertha so far myself, i'm praying for a bigger team in France.

Failing that, why don't we go to England next, with the following teams excluded.

Man City
Man Utd
Chelsea
Arsenal
Liverpool
Tottenham.

Leaves 14 teams available, not huge difference in budgets and would keep the league competitive? Then whoever finishes above Bayern still get a priority pick, without having a huge advantage over the rest?

I feel like one of the fair ways to do it is probably to have the first few people who make it out of Germany take part in a draw with teams in the top half of the table for example. It leaves plenty of chances for stonecold for example to get a team in say the top 4, whilst leaving some of the other top teams available for other people who join. Say for example the first 3 or 4 people that make it out get a pick out of the top 10, meaning 6 teams from the top 6 would still be available. Whoever makes it past Bayern as the 5th person then gets a random pick from the rest of the teams. Just an idea!

Back