• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 872
  • Views Views 60K

Transfer Window 2021 is Open

Manager Changes
Nobody changed manager

GAMES SAVE
July 1st upload

I've posted the update from July 1st but what i'm going to use is the game save from June 30th to help keep our transfers apart from the AI moves but by posting on July 1st you can see all the players that go on a free from the 1st and your actual budget after the pre arranged deals are done!

Transfer so Far
View attachment 44278
Man City are the ******** of our time throwing over £200m at players including Leipzig's star right back Odriozola!

View attachment 44277
Monaco then break the bank on July 1st bringing in one of my top targets Jose Gimenez. How cant you hate ritch clubs!

July 2021 balance
Linecoigne - Leverksen £68.6m
Hampus Silverholt - Dortmund £119.1m
FRANCE Stonecold - Bordeaux £92.5m
danjame101 - Hertha £58.5m
Stonecold - RBL £121.9m
Killerroo Gelsenkirchen £120m
FRANCE Hampus - Toulouse £16.7m
Klippybo - Hoffenheim £35.9m
bcfc1 - Mainz £30.2m
Liamcfc88 - Wolfburg £83.9m
SheepFM - BMG £59.1m
FRANCE Linecoigne - Nice £20m
MrWisdoman - Ingolstadt £22.5m
RVP20- Stuttgart £50m
Dporter8999 - Hamburg £8.7m
Thenotsospecialone - Bremen £45.5m

This is in order of your sides priority based on last seasons finishing position. The French teams work that Bourdeax finished 3rd so will be after the 5th German team but before the 6th German team. French sides will always be being the German teams due to more people being in Germany.

Free Teams, Can be used for DOM transfers
Freiburg - £37m
Koln £22.5m
Hannover £10.9m
Dresden £9.5m

Due to increased activity we are no longer looking for new players. Sorry

Remember your transfer limits are the following
Monopoly Transfers 2 per team
C2C - Unlimited, Loans - 1 per club
DOM 2, Loans 1
FGN 3, Loans 1
U18 3
FREE 3

Loans
Everyone gets 1 c2c loan, 1 Dom loan and 1 FGN loan for a maximum of 3. One of these can be cancelled and replace in January.

Last edited:
Well then, "all it took" was Lionel Messi XD France here I come! season update for Leverkusen and France announcement coming soon!

Last edited:

Manager Borrello is getting sacked, coatches never make good bosses

Defense
T Baumgarti £10m
Free J Reickmann, D Contento

Midfield
J Wilshere £15m, MR C Akolo £10m, MC E Abouchabaka £7m, ML O Freund £5m, B Ozcan £4m, D Demme £1m, C Stengs £3m,
Free E Thommy, L Callegari, N De Preville, AM J Onguene, M Rimmer

Attack
AT T Werner £70m AT L Martinez £30m, AT A Ruiz £5m, A Gouiri £2m
Free A Bosetti

View attachment 44262

Leverkusen quick update

View attachment 44261

I'm really happy to have won the club's first ever Bundesliga title as the chairman in charge. It's a huge moment in the club's history and am just so happy to have written that page of the club's history myself. We smashed the league and I'm just hoping that Bayern won't strengthen crazily over the summer so that we can stay on top in the league!

Bit of bad news for some of the chairmen of smaller teams however: unlike stonecold with Leipzig or Hampus with Dortmund, my finances clearly aren't amazing like theirs. The only player I've seen who is really strong who I could buy and loan to you guys is Jerome Boateng, that's it. I will be looking to put a couple of players up for loan or transfer for some decent fees but as per the rule that says if you finish below Bayern for two seasons in a row (after moving on to the next country), you lose your team so I really wouldn't want that to happen.

Here are the players I'm willing to listen to offers for and that I'm not considering switching over to my French side:

Ander Herrera: available for £3 million

Justin Kluivert: available for £12 million

Andriy Lunin: available for loan

Juan Hernandez: available for £10 million

Rodrygo: available for loan

Please make offers for any other player as well if you think you can make a decent one; do remember that I will be putting up a transfer list for my new French team as well and there might be a player or two that the weaker German sides could use!

View attachment 44256
View attachment 44257

BREAKING NEWS: Leverkusen chairman invests in France!

View attachment 44255

After a lot of research and a lot of consideration, the Leverkusen chairman has decided to invest in the south of France in Nice, as he hopes to make OGC Nice the biggest club in the French south coast! Having looked over the finances and current squad at the club, it's clear that it's nowhere near Leverkusen's quality yet but the chairman has said that he's confident he'll be able to take his success from Germany in Nice.

View attachment 44254
With a budget of just under £20 million, there's more than enough money in the bank to make a couple of decent signings and that will definitely be necessary as Nice have been getting worse and worse since that incredible 2016/17 season. Two consecutive 5th place finishes were very decent but since then, it's been going downhill for the club. Jorge Jesus is the current manager and has been since November of last year but there are rumours that he might not stay much longer at the club.

View attachment 44253
The squad is horribly lacking quality but as mentioned previously, the decent budget as well as good academy should help the side become better over time for sure. Having the 7th biggest stadium in the league, just behind Bordeaux and just above Toulouse as well, should also help increase the revenue made from ticket sales.

Here is the transfer list for OGC Nice this summer:

Alassane Pléa - valued at £22.5 million - available for £10 million

Nicolae Stanciu - valued at £8 million - available for £4 million

Mimoun Mahi - valued at £17 million - available for £8 million

Wout Weghort - valued at £8.25 million - available for £4 million

Oussama Tannane - valued at £8 million - available for £3 million

HOFFENHEIM TRANSFER LIST

Hoffenheim after a bright start faded away but fortunately made a return to European football for next season as they claimed the last available spot.

I suppose that goes to show that the season was a moderate success with a new manager, new formation and finally the introduction of some good young talent with the likes of Brusselers, Arp, Szoboszlai, Passlack and Joao Felix featuring regularly.

That being said there is work to be done. Cristian Pavon comes in to replace Riyad Mahrez in the squad and with the arrival of Gonzalo Higuaín a striker needs to leave to make way for him while the likes of Cassandro and D'Amico need to come into the squad.

More worryingly we have a keeper crisis. Baumann and Lunin have left and that leaves me with a fantastic 17y/o regen who I am willing to play but he has a loan offer from Borussia MGB already!!!!!!

--

TRANSFER LIST

D - Mattia De Sciglio - Value £9.75m - Available for £5m

M - Marco Reus - Value £19.75m - Available for £10m

F - Gonzalo Higuaín - Value £20.75m - Available for £25m
F - Luciano Vietto - Value £26m - Available for £25m

Everyone else is available for the right price!!!!! Make me an offer!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Leipzig Season Review

View attachment 44251

After the highs of the title a weakend Leipzig team almost pulled of a miracle but in the end we fell just short of a Champions League spot & the Europa League final

View attachment 44249
Until April i assumed we were going to be out of Europe but an amazing run in seen us almost sneak into the Champions League. Happy to finish 5th and with my star back next season a title challenge to take Messi and pals down a peg is what i expect.

The Squad
View attachment 44248

I was gutted to loose Zivkovic to PSG but Orsolini has turned into the player i've seen him become in other saves. The Right was our best side with Wing back Odriozola proving to be one of the best in the game. Moise Kean & Forsberg really stepped up taking there chance to prove themselves with out there superstar superiors, Julio Morillas did great when he got a chance in goal. I wonder what he'll do when he gets the first team job to himself eventually.

Bordeaux

View attachment 44250
View attachment 44247
From the very early stages it seemed we were going to be in a race with ourselves to get 3rd with the top 2 still a huge margine ahead although our sponsorship money might change that. For now though we seem far better than the rest of the league so anything short of 3rd will be a major let down.

The Squad
View attachment 44247
View attachment 44246Griezman and Chiellini were a step above that pushed us past Lyon and Marsilles. Diallo, Malcom and Bazan will all be vital for the future while Volland and Diop look like steals

Leipzig Transfer list
AM B Provoste £5m
MC T Krauss £2m
AT E Cavani £2m

Bordeaux Transfer list
AT J Augustin £20m
AT D Ings £5m
MC Otavio £3m
MC C Fabregas £2m
MC G Celis £2m

£1m or best offer
DR H Ter Avest £1m
DR Y Sabaly £1m
MC L Blas £1m
MR J Bamba £1m
AM G Laborde £1m
ML E Zhegrova £1m
MC Y Sankhare £1m

As always i'm willing to work out a deal with other players too

Ingolsadt 04 Season

Season Review
View attachment 44242

View attachment 44240
What a good season for Ingolsadt 04. In January we were near relegation but finish the season mid table.
It seems the manager change along with the new signings have elevated the clubs status.
However this is just phase 1. Phase 2 commences now as we push our way to an European competition spot.
With 22 million in the bank there is no player that interests me right now except some youngsters.

SQUAD
View attachment 44239
Everyone is available at a certain price but I really would like to offload : DARIO LECANZO for 5mill and FEDERIC ANANOU for free

View attachment 44238 View attachment 44237

The season summary for my two teams is as follows:

Toulouse = Good
Dortmund = Bad

The youngsters and new manager Pelissier did amazingly well in their first season together. They reached the semi final of the French Cup, earned a place in the Europa League and achieved the highest league finish for Toulouse since 2009.

View attachment 44236

Dortmund however finished in 3rd​ place, behind Bayern who knocked them out of the cup and were again knocked out at the 1st​ knockout round of the Champions League. There's a real possibility this will be my last season as chairman of Dortmund

These players are all available FREE and would all make a difference to Bundesliga teams (especially Arnold)

Maximillian Arnold – CM/AMC - SOLD
Hany Mukhtar – CM/AMC
Firmin Mubele – AMR/ST
Tom Trybull – DM/CM
Jacob Bruun Larsen – LM/RM/AML/AMR - SOLD
Aaron - LB - SOLD
Dzenis Burnic – DM/CM

Available for loan are

Sergio Gomez – CM/LM/AML - SOLD
Marco Cascone – CM/AMC

For Toulouse I’m looking for the following: GK, RB, CB, CM x2 and an AMR so some exchange deals that involve Dortmund money could be worked out.

Last edited:
View attachment 44230Hamburg SV End Of Season Post
View attachment 44230

Another season of relegation battling has tired owner Porter. A thirteen game stretch without a win had fans wondering what had happened to the ambitions of European football.

View attachment 44229

Fortunately a strong December, followed by the loan signing of Mark Uth meant that Hamburg not only survived, but also avoided the dreaded relegation play off.

View attachment 44228

View attachment 44227

Now, the club have decided that strong players with proven ability will need to be signed, as opposed to other clubs cast offs. To start the new recruitment drive, the club have announced the free signings of striker Olivier Giroud, and goalkeeper Loris Karius. Giroud will bring a winners presence and goalscoring ability, after netting 17 goals in 29 premiership appearances for Everton. Karius joins after playing half a season at Besiktas, and will look to settle in nicely having previously played in Germany for Mainz.

The club will be looking at improving more positions, and all players are available for the right price.

Sorry for lack of activity lads.....Been away for a few days

Mainz End of Season Review

View attachment 44216

Even the signing of Harry Kane couldn’t help us to break into the European places. In fact we actually finished with 4 points less than the previous season. Kane did help with the goals as he scored 19 last season but we were too open at the back and conceded only 1 and 3 less that the two teams that got relegated. An improvement in the defence will be needed in order to try and once again break into European football.

Transfer List

DM/CM Sebastian Rudy £5mil
CM Juninho Bacuna £5mil
DM/CM Assane Gnoukouri £10mil
DM/CM Wendel £10mil
CM Andre Gomes £30mil
DM/CM Granit Xhaka £30mil

We are looking for a GK, RB, CB and an AM so if you have any available or want to include a player in a deal then get it touch and we can discuss a deal.

Just going to wait till Sunday and then I’ll put up and update. Will be up around 3pm

Leipzig Transfer list
AM P Rajkovic £4m
AM B Provoste £3m
MC T Krauss £1m

Bordeaux Transfer list
AT D Ings £3m
DC D Godin £2m
MC Otavio £2m
MC C Fabregas £2m
MC G Celis £2m

£1m or best offer
DR H Ter Avest £1m
DR Y Sabaly £1m
MC L Blas £1m
MR J Bamba £1m
AM G Laborde £1m
ML E Zhegrova £1m
MC Y Sankhare £1m

As always i'm willing to work out a deal with other players too

Last edited:

Transfer List

Edit 4pm Sunday FINAL price drop

Defense
T Baumgarti £4m

Midfield
J Wilshere £5m, MR C Akolo £4m, MC E Abouchabaka £3m, ML O Freund £2m, B Ozcan £3m, D Demme £1m, C Stengs £2m,

Attack
AT L Martinez £14m, A Gouiri £1m

Last edited:
yS5F_bSG_400x400.jpg

The Not So Special One Swaps Koln for Bremen

In a shock move in German football, Koln owner ‘The Not So Special One’ has sold up and used the funds to buy another Bundesliga club in Werder Bremen.

TNSSO was said to be frustrated with the lack of progress at Koln after 3 seasons in charge and was keen to move on to Bremen who he believes is a ‘bigger club with more potential’, although this is a view not shared by many with Koln valued at almost double that of Bremen and with a bigger stadium. However, Bremen do offer much better training and youth facilities.

It remains to be seen whether the move is a good one, but with a reported £40 million kitty to spend in this transfer window, all eyes are on the new Bremen owner to see what immediate changes are made.

For now, manager Bruno Labbadia has been told his job is safe and he will have the opportunity to show the new chairman what he can do for at least half a season!

labba-1519125645.jpg

The new chairman has initially stated that nobody is officially available for transfer, but he is willing to listen to offers for any players.

HOFFENHEIM UPDATED TRANSFER LIST

D - Baba Rahman - Valued at £13.25m - Available for £7.5m
D - Mattia De Sciglio - Valued at £9.75m - Available for £4m
D - Christopher Julien - Valued at £3m - Available for Free

M - Joao Felix - Valued at £8.25m - Available for £20m
M - Robin Hack - Valued at £2.7m - Available for Free
M -Timothy Tillman - Valued at £2.2m - Available for Free
M - Albert Brusselers - Valued at £2.3m - Available on Loan

F - Luciano Vietto - Valued at £26m - Available for £30m
F - William Geubbels - Valued at £675,000 - Available on Loan

Last edited:
Ander Herrera: available for £2 million

Andriy Lunin: available for loan

Juan Hernandez: available for £8 million

Anyone got a good AMR available for loan this season please?

Back