Monopoly CHAIRMAN GAME Deutschland

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr_Grieves
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 872
  • Views Views 60K
View attachment 43565

Apologies for the lack of posts recently, but i wasn't around last week.

In my absence i'm delighted to announce, that although we didn't manage to overtake bayern (yet), we did qualify for the champions league, which for a club with our budget was a great achievement. Since Bernd came in a few years ago, he's galvanized the club and provided much needed stability. I've been delighted with his work so far, and pleased my gamble on him then has paid off.

Our reward after a successful campaign was a much larger budget than we've been used to previously. A dizzy 58m, compared to our usual budget of usual 30-35mil. One of our main reasons for our success last season was the loan of Paulo Dybala from RBL. Paulo reveled here and played the best football of his career so far, finishing as top goal scorer with his highest ever tally in german football of 22. Unfortunately he was only on loan, and left a huge void in the squad upon his return to RBL.

View attachment 43563

Here's the man brought in to do it. He never really found his feet in London, and he's ideal to lead our line. He was transfer listed for 55mil and we snapped him up. He's started well, scoring 6 goals in his first 3 games.

View attachment 43562
Sander was brought in on a free, and add's real depth to the midfield. A complete midfielder who i believe will be a real asset, especially for free.
Here's a complete list of our transfers, including 2 exciting u18's. Also was gutted to see De Ligt go, but I trust Bernd.

View attachment 43558

View attachment 43559

We started over with a solid 3-0 win in the cup, Petagna scoring a debut hat-trick. In the league an opening day 3-0 to Koln was disastrous, but pleased to see the players bounce back with a 3-0 win over Hannover, and another Petagna hat-trick. We'll have to be at our best in our next league game against Leverkusen who are a real top side.

View attachment 43557
As this is our first UCL venture in many a year, we've understandably come in as a 4th seed, and consequently we bound to have a tough draw. Juventus, Monaco and Sevilla though....thanks! But this is level we want to compete at, and we're looking forward to the challenge!

Season 2021/22 Part 1

September

Germany
View attachment 43460
Dormund make the best start only being held by Messi's leverkusen. Wolfsburg and Bremen make promising starts. BMG under new ownership do not while Schalke & Hertha make equally poor starts

France
View attachment 43459
Monaco start the season on fire, Lyon look like huge improvement. Bordeaux are closer to Nice & Toulouse than the top 2 after spending billions.

Champions League
Leverkusen won the chairman battle but only by a odd goal to go tied with Atletico at the top. Dortmund tie with Inter at the top, Hertha loose both games and look destined for no European football after Christmas

Europa League
Schalke drew with Marselle but Hoffenheim and Leipzig won both there games

October

Germany
View attachment 43458
Dortmund & Leipzig lead the way with Leverkusen also sneaking past Bayern with Mainz & Wolfsburg right behind along with several other sides. Gelsenkirchen with only 2 wins from 10 but better than Hannover & Freiburg who are yet to win.

France
View attachment 43456
The three chairmen sides are are sitting in Europa League spots and will need to get a move on now if they want to get into the Europa League

Champions League
Dortmund go clear in group G, Bordeaux have back to back games with Olympiakos and could go into the home game with Leverkusen tied on points. Hertha have now lost all three as Bayern win all 3

Europa League
All teams won there 3rd game

November

Germany
View attachment 43455
Top 2 stay the same while Leverkusen are just ahead of Wolfsburg while the others while the rest need results and soon. BMG are the first team to sack there manager this year.

France
View attachment 43454
The standard top 2 battle is now on. The 3 chairmen teams sides will need to overtake Lyon and Marsielles for a champions league spot.

Champions League
Dortmund and Bayern win there groups and will be the only Germans in the last 16. Hertha need a win to overtake Juve and get a Europa League spot. Already in the Europa League are Bordeaux whos group winners Leverkusen in a worthless final game after drawing in Greece & Madrid

Europa League
Unbeaten Leipzig & Hoffenheim are into the last 32. Schalke drop points in back to back game and need a draw or better in there final game

December

Germany
View attachment 43452
Bayern are out of the top 3 and have Wolfsburg, Koln, Stuttgart, Hoffenheim and Mainz right on there tail. Hertha & Gelsenkirchen's Champions League hopes for the year are all but over. Laurent Blanc is at BGM as there 4th manager in the save

France
View attachment 43451
Bordeaux take the fight to the big 4, Except PSG who look like Champions 11 points clear. Toulouse look capable for fighting for European spots but too early for Nice.

Champions League
Hertha are out of Europe Leverkusen join Dortmund & Bayern in the last 16

Last 16 draw
View attachment 43450

Dortmund win with the easiest draw. Bayern get Man City and Leverkusen have permission to break a many French legs as possible!

Europa League

Schalke get the win to secure there last 32 spot.

Last 32 Draw
View attachment 43448
Schalke, Leipzig, Hoffenheim & Bordeaux all have good draws for the last 32

I knew a lack of centre backs was gonna screw me over, anybody got a half decent one I could loan out?

Well then, it's looking decent in Germany but can't say the same about Nice in France lol, hopefully a few decent signings next season will take the team to the next level!

Dortmund top, ahead of Bayern by 13 points and playing Fenerbahce in the Champions League knockout round?

What could possibly go wrong?

All I need is for Toulouse to break into the top 6 to be confirmed as the greatest chairman of all time...

Decent Start for not spending any money over the summer. Hopefully my budget is nice and healthy to spend this winter.

January 1st
Transfer Window open till Wednesday 8pm

Managers
BMG
Just one sacking. Anyone else looking for a new boss PM me as usual

Game Save
jan 1st upload

Club Balance
Liamcfc88 - Wolfburg £41.6M
Hampus Silverholt - Tolouse £10,2m
bcfc1 - Mainz £8,9m
SheepFM - BMG £3.3m
Klippybo - Hoffenheim £2.1m
MrWisdoman Ingolstadt £2m
danjame101 - Hertha -(£6,6m)
Thenotsospecialone - Bremen -(£9.1m)
Linecoigne - Nice -(11.3m)
Linecoigne - Leverksen -(£23,3M)
dporter8999 - Hamburg -(£26.2)
RVP20- Stuttgart -(£30.3m)
Hampus Silverholt - Dortmund -(£77.9m)
Stonecold - Bordeaux -(£79..1m)
Stonecold - RBL -(£83.6m)
Killerroo Gelsenkirchen -(£95.4m)

6 Teams have money, Wolfsburg enough to make a big move or two

PRE CONTRACTS "EXP" reminder

Each club has 2 expiring contract offers (EXP) spots on there team. You can use it on ALL PLAYERS in the final 6 months of a contract.

"THAT ARE NOT AT A CHAIRMAN CLUB"
Due to complaints last season i have to end bids on your fellow chairmans players. To be fair most of them are renewed over the last 6 months of there deal and we're not the enemy. Bayern are!

I will allow you to make offers on 5 players per team, when you send me the offers put them in priority you want them so most important signing 1st. As with free transfers highest offer will get the player in early June. So remember to send me this with your transfer listed players by tomorrow night at 8pm when the window will closes

5 offers per team as there is so many players available this summer

Sorry it took so long to update! I thought i posted the budgets

HOFFENHEIM OWNERS QUIT THE CLUB

Goodbye!!!!! I have decided to leave as the challenge was ruined for me by a few things. The keeper mistake has cost me dearly - the one I was forced to play was absolutely ***** and he even got a 4.8 rating against Leipzig (who we got him from hmmmm lol). Also he got injured and with the keeper I had signed not being put to me and the other keeper I wanted to keep starring on loan at Borussia MGB we had to play a **** 4th choice keeper and we suffered accordingly.

Stonecold to be fair has apologised etc and we still love each other very much lol but when you spend ages searching for a keeper and then that happens it leaves a sour taste in the mouth. He even took £10m off the transfer fee as compensation so fair play to him (didn't change him so he could speak German though lol).

The main thing however was the finances. I started with £35m - sold £120m - and spent £50m so that should mean I start July with £100m. Now even after trimming my wage bill I was losing £8m a month which is fine but 6 months x £8m =£48m which means I should have £52m - instead I have £2m and that's with Stonecold taking £10m off the Matheus transfer fee.

So basically I would need to sell £300m just to get £100m to spend and that is what really ****** me off lol.

--

HAVE FUN RAIDING MY SQUAD AND JUST WATCH THEM FINISH ABOVE BAYERN NOW I LEAVE!!!!!

Last edited:
View attachment 43393
January Update

In January we sit 5th place in the Bundesliga and following an early cup exit have only the league to worry about.
This is positive thing in my eyes, i think it is great that we can focus all our resources in competing for not only the Champions League places but also in ousting Bayern and progressing to France.

The Chairman had this to say in an earlier press conference titled

WOLFSBURG CHAIRMAN SLAMS BUNDESLIGA OWNERS

"I am delighted by our performance so far this season. We have a project, a vision. We are stable and committed to maintaining this stability. it is not only a shambles but also quite sad to see other German sides rush to spend big when in reality slow but sustained growth is better economically and in terms of feasibility"

"For example, we have reached another mid season were the entire league bar ourselves and a few smaller teams are completely broke especially the overspending clubs such Stuttgart. They pay Griezmann 10 times more than our best paid player yet we sit ahead of them in the table. These clubs are ruining football and in particular German football"

"It's not just Stuttgart although their antics are pathetic and sole destroying, so to are the likes of Leipzig. $1.4 MILLION PER WEEK for Neymar. That is more than out current weekly spend on our entire squad. Then we move on to Dortmund, a club famous for development now paying extreme wages to over hyped players. The list continues, Reus at Bremen, Mertens at Gladbach, Paredes at Hoffenheim and so many more"

"I urge teams to take more care, we need to save our games from this abhorrent spending. Football is more than money and that is why i announce that from now on Wolfsburg is introducing a £100K p/w salary cap on all incoming players. We want to overtake the major clubs but we can't betray our roots in doing so. WE URGE OUR GERMAN PARTNERS TO JOIN US IN SIMILAR CAPS"

Mr Dieter later released a list of transfer listed players

Transfer List

Bernardo - RB - £4m
Casteels - GK - £400k
Brekalo - RW - £3m
Dimata - ST - £3m
Camacho - DM - £9m

Last edited:
HOFFENHEIM OWNERS QUIT THE CLUB

Goodbye!!!!! I have decided to leave as the challenge was ruined for me by a few things. The keeper mistake has cost me dearly - the one I was forced to play was absolutely ***** and he even got a 4.8 rating against Leipzig (who we got him from hmmmm lol). Also he got injured and with the keeper I had signed not being put to me and the other keeper I wanted to keep starring on loan at Borussia MGB we had to play a **** 4th choice keeper and we suffered accordingly.

Stonecold to be fair has apologised etc and we still love each other very much lol but when you spend ages searching for a keeper and then that happens it leaves a sour taste in the mouth. He even took £10m off the transfer fee as compensation so fair play to him (didn't change him so he could speak German though lol).

The main thing however was the finances. I started with £35m - sold £120m - and spent £50m so that should mean I start July with £100m. Now even after trimming my wage bill I was losing £8m a month which is fine but 6 months x £8m =£48m which means I should have £52m - instead I have £2m and that's with Stonecold taking £10m off the Matheus transfer fee.

So basically I would need to sell £300m just to get £100m to spend and that is what really ****** me off lol.

--

HAVE FUN RAIDING MY SQUAD AND JUST WATCH THEM FINISH ABOVE BAYERN NOW I LEAVE!!!!!

I'm disappointed to see you leaving but I will definitely be looking at the Hoffenheim squad and seeing what I can pick up. There must have been something that happened in game for you to be roughly £50m lower than you should be.

Mainz Mid Season Update

Before getting into the mid season update I just want to give a quick recap of the summer window. In his divine wisdom, Tedesco decided to sell Harry Kane to PSG for just £78mil. Not only is that less than I believe him to be worth but it also strengthens a team that I will need to finish above if I ever get to France.

Anyway even without Kane in the team we have had a pretty decent first half of the season. Currently sit 9th​ in the table but only 5 points off of 4th​ place Bayern. Hugo Richard has stepped in Kane’s shoes and for that he is wanted by some of the best teams in Europe and as he has a buyout clause I am worried he will be leaving. I will therefore be needing to look for a new striker just in case that does happen.

In the cup, we are through to the quarter final and we are against a 3rd​ division side. Hopefully this means we will be getting into the semi final where anything can happen. Bayern and Dortmund have each other in the quarters so if we can avoid the winner of that in the semis then we have a good chance of making the final.

Transfers

A few teams have a budget this time so I have put together a full transfer list. I have also put next to players if I am willing to loan them out as well.

CB Abdou Diallo £20mil
RB David Gossinger LOAN
DM/CM Sebastian Rudy FREE
LB Manolo LOAN
CM Andre Gomes £30mil
CM Granit Xhaka £30mil
LW Pedro Neto £7.5mil or LOAN
LW Luka Adzic £7.5mil or LOAN
LW/RW Ricardo Horta £35mil
ST Maximiliano Romero £10mil or LOAN

If you are interested in anyone else in the squad then get in touch and we can try and discuss a deal. I am actively looking for the following positions, if you have someone for those positions and want to discuss a deal then again get in touch

Goalkeeper
Right Back
Centre Back
Striker

Last edited:
View attachment 43392

With Semedo and Koulibaly injured and Mendy’s loan deal ending, we’re going to have to do some shenanigans at Dortmund using the £10.2m Toulouse have this window to get some defenders.

We also have 3 players available:

Anatoly Smirnov – DM/CM - Loan

Please someone take Smirnov on loan. Bayern want him so I’m either going to loan him to one of you or to Toulouse where he’ll get no game time.

Marco Cascone – CM/AMC – Loan (He’s good and a wonderkid, take him)
Firmin Mubele – AMR/ST – Available for free (He’s not so good, but still take him)

Cheers.

You’re also all invited to the open top bus parade in Dortmund at the end of the season for the inevitable treble…

Hey everyone, just wanted to apologise in advance as I'm going to away on holiday and will have limited access to my laptop for the next week or so. As for this transfer window, you can all look at my Leverkusen and Nice squads for any players you'd want to buy, I'll try my best to reply before the end of the window. My mid season update will come either later today or at some point tomorrow as well depending on how much time I have.

I'm disappointed to see you leaving but I will definitely be looking at the Hoffenheim squad and seeing what I can pick up. There must have been something that happened in game for you to be roughly £50m lower than you should be.

Club spent £37m on " investments" which explains part of it. Must have really wanted rid of there chairman!

Back