Maybe its all just over complicated, the transfer bit just makes it even more so

We'll Take it season at a time perhaps. It doesnt look like there is a fair way to balance out teams that start at the bottom from ever getting off the bottom. Or reward anyone that overachieves

I dont see it being fair that someone could go Dortmund, Monaco and Inter Milan, then the next guys goes Koln, Metz and Atalanta

Draft sounds good if we were to also pick our French teams now but then say the Koln manager picks Monaco but by the time they get there Monaco's broke and have no good players left or even still in the top flight?

If anyone has a idea put it out there but for we'll stick with what we have.

So how about the first 4 teams that beat Bayern are drawn from teams ranked 2nd to 6th, unless you were one of the final 5 to picks from Germany then you can chose your team for a massive over achievement. We'll extend it if more than 4 make it

Once we have 4 chairmen, or more beating Bayern and moving in France it will be open for all other chairmen to choose in reverse order, so at least everyone that beats Bayern gets rewarded but we all get to move on as well.?

Then its combined points from Germany and France will sort the piking order for Serie A?

We all like that?

I like the idea but I still think it gives too much of an advantage to the teams starting with the top teams in Germany as they will most likely be the first to finish above Bayern. The only thing I would change is rather than getting a random pick from 2nd to 6th, I would extend from 2nd to 10th. It still gives those who beat Bayern a top half team in France as a reward but still gives the chance of leaving some of the top teams for the players have played at the lower end of Germany. If people are stuck with relegation battle teams in 2/3 different leagues they might end up leaving the game.

A few more picks are in

Borofan12 - BMG £39.2m
RVP20 - Stuttgart £54.2m
SheepFM - Frankfurt £19.4m
dporter8999 - Bremen £22.4m
danjames101 - Hertha £33m
bcfc1 - Mainz £37.8m

Only nottheSpecialone to pick

5 teams left. 2 Are actually and you could do something with them.
Augsburg - £29m
Freiburg - £28.6m
Hamburg £29m
Hannover £8.5m
Koln £29.8m

Last edited:
I'm pretty pleased with this to be fair as I looked at 10 potential teams and my first pick was koln.....so the fact they are still available I'll take them please ??????

Yes fire away with takeover post and transfer lists.

Transfer window is also open till Sunday !!!12pm!!!

Im away on Sunday evening till Monday mid day so to make sure everyone knows how there squad before i sim the start of the season on Monday and because we have a extra day on Friday

Good luck everyone!​

View attachment 48459

BREAKING NEWS: A NEW ERA FOR DIE WERKSELF!

View attachment 48458
View attachment 48457

Huge news out of Leverkusen today, as the club has not only been taken over but will see Italian legend Carlo Ancelotti take over as the club's manager as well! The new chairman has announced he was absolutely delighted to be working with Ancelotti and with Leverkusen towards a potential first Bundesliga title after having previously managed them in Football Manager!

"I'm incredibly excited to be the new chairman here at Leverkusen. I love Germany in general, the beer, the cars, everything! There's nothing not to love about Germany and Leverkusen have been my favourite club in Germany for a while, ever since I had a really successful save with them in Football Manager actually! The squad is incredible with some really good players and a lot of really promising players, who I'm excited to see develop at the club. I wanted Carlo as the club's manager as well not only because he's a managerial legend of course, but also due to his previous experience in Germany. He also loves a good 4-2-3-1 system, which has always been a formation which I feel makes a team play their best football. I'm really excited to start this new era for Die Werkself and I'm hoping the players are as well. Some of the players at the club will have to leave however, as I'm looking to sign quite a few reinforcements for the first team!"

The fans at the club were pleasantly surprised about the takeover, but more so excited about Ancelotti taking over as the club's manager, which is a huge step up from Herrlich, who's been at the club for about a year and a half. Some of the key players at Leverkusen include Bernd Leno, Jonathan Tah, Benjamin Henrichs, Kai Havertz, Julian Brandt, Kevin Volland and Leon Bailey and that is an incredible group of players who working alongside Ancelotti should do some damage in the league. As the new chairman did announce however, some players will be leaving the club and here is the list below:

Vladlen Yurchenko (asking price £750,000):
View attachment 48456
Lucas Alario (asking price £10 million):
View attachment 48455
Julian Baumgartlinger (asking price £6 million):
View attachment 48454
Dominik Kohr (asking price £7 million):
View attachment 48453
Joel Pohjanpalo (asking price £3.5 million):
View attachment 48452
Some bargains in this list above for some of the smaller teams. Keep in mind that other players could also leave if a sufficient offer is made. Good luck everyone!

I will post my update in a while....just nursing a torn hamstring injury! If love to be able to say it was a heroic football injury but it was in fact suffered running the dad's race at my little girls sports day lol

Red Bull Leipzig
Reclamation of the East

View attachment 48440

The investment of Red Bull king Dieter Mateschitz into a new team in 2009 seen Leipzig a city forgotten by football since the reunification of Germany make its first steps towards becoming a force in the German game. 8 Seasons later they would finish 2nd in the Bundesliga with only the unbreakable force of Bayern Munich ahead.

To take the next step Red Bull's head of global Soccer Oliver Mintzlaff has gone into partnership with FM Base player stone cold to make Leipzig the new force in Germany

They will have a new manager however

Due to finishing 2nd Leipzig had first choice over the managers and despite having success with Carlo Ancelloti in a past life. His history with Bayern makes me uneasy. I've decided to go for a man that works well with youth and ha no dirty laundry in Germany

Welcome Luis Enrique
View attachment 48439

The former Barca man is ready for this new challenge ready to show what he can do without the spector of Lionel Messi over his shoulders

This squad finished 2nd last season so i should not expect we need many changes to take us to the top!
View attachment 48438

I know Keita is our best player but is leaving to Liverpool next summer.

Key Men

Emil Forsberg - ML
View attachment 48435
Clearly our best player from the start. Will need him to come up big on our left wing.

Timo Werner - ATT
View attachment 48436
A busy summer with Germany means our most valuable German asset is not up to speed yet. He will be looking to lock down a German starting place by going after the golden boot

L Klostermann - DR
View attachment 48437
Leverkusen have already been linked with a move but our top wing back will be going nowhere if i get my say

Transfer List
MC D Demme £7.5m
AT Y Poulsen ££7m
DM S Ilsanker £3m
DR B Schmitz £1m
DC I Konate £1m
MC D Kaiser £1m

Free
GK F Coltori
GK P Kohn

For Loan or mega fee
GK Y Mvogo
AM E Abouchbaka

View attachment 48434

New ownership in Mainz

Bcfc1 has become the new chairman of mid table constants Mainz. After spending the last 7/8 seasons in mid table obscurity, it has fallen to bcfc1 to take club further and reach the heights of European football.

The current manager, Sandro Schwartz, is to be given the chance to take the club forward but has been set a big target of getting into the Europa league spots in the first season. It may seem optimistic but the board are willing to back him and have an apparent £35-40 million budget to get there.

The first call to make however is not on people coming in but on possible people leaving as the club have released a transfer list of players they are looking and hoping to move out over the summer.

RB Guilio Donati £5m – Solid full back who would do a solid job for most teams in the league but I am looking to make the squad more German so he is an unfortunate casualty of that.

DM Nigel De Jong £1m – While he may not be as quick as he used to be, his mental stats more than make up for that. Could be a really good option for a mid-table team to come off the bench but again not German so looking to move out.

AM Alexandru Maxim £5m – Very technically gifted and two-footed AM who should improve most teams outside of the top 3/4. Again loses his place due to his Romanian nationality.

LM/LW Pablo De Blasis £5m – Solid if unspectacular winger who can do a shift for any team with determination and work rate both at 16.

LM/LW Karim Onisiwo £2.5m – A weaker version of De Blasis technically but stronger with the physical stats. Could be a good impact player for a club.

ST Anthony Ujah £5m – Another solid player who has just joined the club but doesn’t meet my standards due to not being German. He has experience of the league and scored over 10 goals each season in his 3 years at Koln.

ST Yoshinori Muto £10m – Very talented all round striker who can also play on the left wing as well. He doesn’t fit into the current managers tactics as he likes to play a target man and also loses out due to not being German.

All other players are available for the right price but any Germans will have an extra tariff added on to their value.

In terms of signings the club are desperate for a LB or 2 as we currently don’t have one at all. We are also interested in some attacking players, anyone who can play up top or behind the front man. Bcfc1 has send an open letter to all the chairman in the German league to get in touch if they have players available for a reasonable fee for these positions.

New Owner At Koln

41ky1PkLQVL._SX355_.jpg

New Owner At Koln Is Not Special!

Breaking news coming out of German club Koln today as an unnamed 32 year old male has reportedly taken over the club! The new chairman introduced himself at a press conference today, or rather he didn’t, as the new owner stated he wished to be just known as The Not So Special One! #nonamerequired has been beaming around the club’s twitter page all day!

The Not So Special One is rumoured to have been looking at a number of clubs in Germany, but opted for Koln as he felt they had a large stadium, of which more than half their capacity is currently season ticket holders, great training and youth facilities and a good base of German players in the squad. There is also the added bonus that Koln will play Europa League football this coming season (although they are not expected to make much of an impact on the competition).

When asked to comment on his new role as the chairman at Koln, he responded “I am not special, I do not wish to be called special, my hair is not special, my hands are not special, there is nothing that is special…….but this football club….I will make this football club special”.

1f5772_4847608.jpg

The new chairman’s first course of action was to sack manager Stefan Ruthenbeck and paid him off with just over £100k. His replacement will be ex Paris Saint Germain and France national team manager Laurent Blanc! He brings a wealth of experience as a natural leader on the pitch and made just shy of 100 caps for France, before moving into management where he already has 7 domestic league titles and cups to his name with PSG and Bordeaux.

255295-large.jpg

The club have also announced the following players are looking to be moved on and are listed for transfer. However, TNSSO (this will be The Not So Special One’s abbreviated name throughout this thread from now on) is also willing to listen to offers on all players although he’ll reportedly be looking for hefty fees to allow any of his best players to leave!

Marco Hoger – 27 year old German DM/MC – Valued at £5.5 million – Available for £3 million
Marcel Risse – 27 year old German M/AM Right – Valued at £6.25 million – Available for £3.5 million
Claudio Pizarro – 38 year old Peruvian Striker – Valued at £425k – Available on free transfer
Stanley Ratifo – 22 year old Mozambican Striker – Valued at £47.5k – Available on free transfer
Simon Zoller – 26 year old German Striker/AMRL – Valued at £3.5 million – Available for £1.5 million
Pawel Olkowski – 27 year old Polish Right Back – Valued at £3.4 million – Available for £3 million
Yuya Osako – 27 year old Japanese Striker – Valued at £6.25 million – Available for £5 million
Sehrou Guirassy – 21 year old French Striker (Prospect) – Valued at £4 million – Available for loan

tsg--hoffenheim_855384429_800x600_f563722caad1e0d2b3f6e64fd66a0cf3.jpg

TSG 1899 HOFFENHEIM

So here I am - now in charge of Hoffenheim - a club who overall are bang average. They took advantage of the bigger sides having an awful season to finish 4th so they have Champions League football which if we get to the group stage will provide a boost in funds hopefully!!!!

There is one major change in my philosophy with Hoffenheim and that is all down to the main man at the club...……

--

THE MANAGER
JULIAN NAGELSMANN

View attachment 48416
Only 30y/o Nagelsmann (recently appointed RB Leipzig manager in real life) is one of the worlds top prospects in management. He has great attributes and I will give him the chance to impose his philosophy at the club - after all it is his squad. The thing is he plays a 5-2-1-2 formation which is alien to me and I have great reservations about it. Time will tell - I will buy players accordingly for him.

--

THE SQUAD

Not great but not bad. The 2 standout players are Leicester flop Kramaric and the midfielder Demirbay. Other than that it is a solid Bundesliga standard team with a couple of decent youngsters however we only have 3 strikers and one is off to Schalke at the end of the season - not good when you play with 2 up front!!!!

--

TRANSFER LIST

Kevin Vogt - D/M - £5m
Lukas Rupp - M/AMRC - £4m
Adam Szalai - ST -£2m
Robert Zulj - AM/ST - £1m
Eugen Polanski - MC - £500K

Everyone else is naturally available for the right fee!!!!!

--

LOOKING FOR

Strikers!!!!!!

And anyone else decent lol

View attachment 48400

Werder Bremen have been taken over by an English consortium led by the elusive D Porter. Porter has assured the fans that the club is to be run in line with the traditions that run deep in Bremen's history.

The club have kept statements to a minimum, with the only message on transfers being that whilst everyone is available for the right price, they are not looking to actively sell anyone, with the current manager and squad to be given time to prove themselves.

We'll listen out for more.

What To Do With £270m

View attachment 48396

Borussia Dortmund have announced that Don Vito Corleone will be taking over the club with immediate effect. His official title is labeled as ‘Godfather’ of the club despite him essentially being the chairman of BVB.

View attachment 48395

Think you’ve got a key player who you don’t want to lose no matter what? Well guess what… Don Corleone is going to make you an offer you can’t refuse.

What’s that? You’ve got an excellent youth prospect at your club? Well Don Corleone will make an offer you can’t refuse.

View attachment 48390

And just to annoy you all even more by bragging about my finances… what the **** do you do with £270m? I’m no good with pressure on FM and never like overpaying on wages or transfer fees and I play the game by taking smaller teams and achieving success against the odds (e.g. with my Berwick save and even with Atalanta as an example).

However, complaining about having too much money aside, we are obviously favourites to topple Bayern. Our squad is full of future world class talent but some work needs to be done to compete with them, starting with the best XI in the league not all being Bayern players...

View attachment 48394

Another thing to note is that we are plagued with injuries with Durm, Schmelzer and Weigl all out for the start of the season whereas Rode, Reus and Guerreiro all out long term.

Consequently not many players are for sale but we do have some players available for loan who I’m sure will interest some.

Jadon Sancho – AML/AMR - Loan
Dan-Axel Zagadou - CB - Loan
Alexander Isak – ST - Loan

And a Brucie bonus

Andre Schurrle – AML/AMR – Valued at £15.5m – available for £10m

Last edited:
What do people think, of course if Stonecold is okay with doing it, to have the window close on Saturday and then give people the Sunday to make extra signings if they missed out on their signings on the Saturday deadline? As we have a bit of extra time in this first window it may benefit everyone if they have two chances to make their signings rather than just one chance and if someone else takes your player then you can't do anything about it until the January window.

We can do if you want but i should be able to send out a message to all the managers by 12pm then you have from then till Monday morning to send me your changes when i'll update.

Last edited:
NEW OWNERS AT HERTHA BERLIN

View attachment 48344

Hertha Berlin are delighted to announce that Danjames101 has taken over as chairman with immediate effect.

"I'm delighted to be here at this historic club. It's about time the capital city of this country was competing again on the european stage, and that is ultimately our goal. We know there's big clubs in the league with even bigger checkbooks, but by making the right decisions, we hope to close that gap"

"With rumours circulating about the manager, I feel it's time to announce that Pal Dardai has left the club by mutual consent. Whilst he was a popular figure around the club, we had some different ideas on the direction for the team, and ultimately we had to make the change. We thank Pal for all his work at Hertha and wish him all the best going forward. However it gives me great pleasure to announce our new manager. Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Marcelo Bielsa.

View attachment 48343

Marcelo has all the experience in the world, and we look forward to seeing him take charge of this historic club. We think we have some good talent at the club, particularly pleased with:-

Weiser - Flying wingback, will play a key role in Bielsa's plans
View attachment 48339

Stark - Solid DMC, who can also play CB.
View attachment 48338

Maier - Young talented CM/DM. Hopefully can get some game time this year to help his development.
View attachment 48337

Torunarigha - what a talent. Feel he should be in and around the first team this year.
View attachment 48336

As we look to rebuild the squad, the following players have been placed on the transfer list:

Kalou - 8.5m (valued at 9.75m)

View attachment 48342

Esswein 3.5million (valued at 5m)

View attachment 48341

Leckie - 6million (valued at 7.5m)

View attachment 48340

Now I have to sit down with Marcelo and identify our targets. We'll hold another press conference when we have more to announce.

Last edited:

Stuttgart is taken over

10 Years without a trophy and a poor history considering the size of the club, Were coming in to finally build Stutgart into Germany greatest team!

New Manager
Markus Weinzierl
He's new but he's good

Players for sale

Defense
H Badstuber £8m, M Kaminski £1m, D Aogo £4m, M Zimmermann £1m

Midfield
O Mangala £4m, E Thomy £3m

Attack
A Donis £5m, D Ginczek £7m

I Wont be posting pictures as my browser is utterly hopeless.

View attachment 48332
BOARD TAKE OVER AT FC SCHALKE 04

"Following Roma's poor performance in the 18/19 season, one Gibraltarian decided to go back in time and convince the country to take over a German team instead."
This is what a country representative has told the press. We are not very sure what to make of it.

TRANSFER LIST:
Sascha Riether - 1M
Benjamin Stambouli - 8M
Naldo - 5M
Daniel Caligiuri - 12M
Bernard Tepetey - 500k
Jonas Strifler - FREE
Rene Klingenburg - FREE
Tim Kallenbach - FREE

View attachment 48331

View attachment 48333

TAKEOVER COMPLETED: WOLFSBURG

Earlier today a takeover of Wolfsburg was completed with their main sponsor Volkswagen taking over the team. This move will see Hans Dieter Pötsch become chairman of the club.

View attachment 48330

Mr Dieter spoke to the press following the takeover,

"I am absolutely delighted with this deal, we have been involved with the club for a long time as a sponsor so we know what the club is all about. We also know that last season was bitterly disappointing with the club narrowly surviving relegation"

"We must do better. Wolfsburg is a massive club. We have to fight for our legacy and more importantly our fans"

"Following this press conference we will announce our early plans to modernize Wolfsburg, we believe these plans are necessary as of right now we are so far behind the major German Clubs in which we once were one. We are striving to promote that so-called German efficiency making Wolfsburg a sustainable club for the future and we believe our plans will do this"

"Lastly, our expectations are minimal, our manager must achieve a top 10 finish. These are low expectations but we don't need instant success. We want to build for the future and we have a long term plan to allow us to do this"

The Plan:

1. New Long Term Manager

Wolfsburg have released manager Bruno Labbadia and replaced him with Thomas Tuchel.

View attachment 48329

"Thomas is a great prospect with a long and successful future ahead of him, we believe he can be part of our journey here at Wolfsburg and help us develop our project and bring success back to this great club"

2. The Infrastructure of the club

Wolfsburg have announce up to £8m worth of investment into Training Facillities, Youth System and Youth Recruitment

View attachment 48328

"It is vital we build all aspects of the club. To compete long term we must have a similar standard of facilities to Bayern and Dortmund. This is only the first step to doing this"

3. The Stadium

The Volkswagen Arena will see a 5,000 seat increase to it's capacity this season taking it to 35,000

View attachment 48327

"The stadium needed to improve, we had the second smallest stadium in the league but with one of the largest fan bases. We hope to improve the again in the future"

TRANSFER LIST

Didavi - Cam - £15m
Camacho - CDM - £25m
Arnold - CAM - £9m

All players available at the right price, feel free to message me