Get in!! Europa League win really happy with that even though I'm gutted to lose out on the Bundesliga title. What a shame for Nice as well lol we were in 5th for so long and just bottled it...

Yeah well done. Hopefully you do better than Leipzig after winning that trophy and finishing runner up!

View attachment 41872

Wolfsburg: Summer Update

Silverware at last!!!

It has taken far too long but following an unexpected cup run Wolfsburg have lifted their first trophy under the ownership of Hans Dieter in the German Cup. The club played extremely well throughout the campaign and completed the run with a composed victory over Stuttgart in the final.

Misery in the league

Wolfsburg have finished ninth in the Bundesliga after consecutive top 6 finishes. The cup win will see the club remain in Europe next season but it is expected that a change of management is in order following the finish. Mr Dieter spoke to media outlets regarding the issue;

"This is not acceptable, we have taken this club to far for the project to collapse now. Change will be coming this summer"

European Adventure

The Europa league was a beacon of light this season for the club as we reached the quarter final only losing to eventual winners in Leverkusen who thoroughly deserved not only the result against us in extra time but the trophy as a whole.

Transfer List

Branco Provost - CAM - £12m
Aleksander Dragovic - CB - £1m
Yunus Malli - CAN - £10m
Michy Batshuayi - ST - £25m
Talisca - CAM - £40m

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 41871

Monaco: Summer Update
Domestic Improvement

We proved to be serious competitors for the league this season, battling PSG all the way and i'm pleased to say that due to the impressive nature of this performance Joachim Low will remain in charge unlike his Wolfsburg counterpart. Improvements will be needed but this was a strong start for our first season in the south of France.

As for the cup. It's irrelevant and any Monaco manager will not be judged on this competition although a win would be nice.

European Improvement needed

We reached the quarter final of the champions league this season before losing to AC Milan on away goals after a 3-1 win away from home. To lose this tie was unacceptable and we need to now do better and push further in the competition and we hope investment can do that.

Transfer List

Rodrigo Bentancur - CDM - £35m
Wesley Hoedt - CB - £25m - SOLD
Nathan Ake - CB - £30m
Memphis Depay - £25m
Jemerson - CB - £17.5m
Sidibe - RB - £20m - SOLD
Thiago - CM - £22.5m

Last edited:

Stuttgart transfer list

Defense
DC M Friedl £1m

Midfield
MC S Ascacibar £20m MC E Almendra £8m, B Ozcan £2m

Attack
AT P Alcacer £10m

--------------------------------
Lyon transfer list

Defense
D Vavro £5m

Midfield
T Delaney £10m, M Cornet £3m

July 1st

Sorry i forgot the important stuff!

Also if top ranked teams message me and i give the thumbs up they can post there transfer deals before the window shuts, Must be done in order so Dortmund would be up first, Then Levekusen, Monaco and so on!

Last edited:
View attachment 41854

Leverkusen season 6 review

View attachment 41853
After a couple of weeks at the top of the league, it's bad results against Köln and Stuttgart that cost us a second Bundesliga title in the club's history. Credit to Dortmund, they were clearly brilliant all season but I have to say it hurt to see club legend Lionel Messi lift the trophy with Dortmund rather than with us.

View attachment 41852
We had a fantastic group of players in the side. Most of them did a great job but with Tolisso and Lewandowski now gone, it's going to be an entirely different season next year. We also have a few ageing players and I'm really hoping the club either plays some of the youngsters already at the club or actually produces some decent ones!

View attachment 41851
The highlight of the season was obviously winning the Europa League. We got past not 1, not 2, but 3 other chairman teams to get to the final and beat Liverpool to win the trophy. I guess I got some revenge from stonecold for beating my Nice side in the quarter-finals!

Every player is available and subject to offers, as there's no one I absolutely want to get rid of. Just message with an offer and we'll see if we can make a deal!

View attachment 41850

OGC Nice season 2 review

View attachment 41849
We completely fell apart in the second half of the season and narrowly lost out on a 5th place finish in the last few games. It's really frustrating as we were doing so well for most of the season and would've deserved a 5th place finish, but credit to Toulouse and Marseille for fighting back and finishing above us.

View attachment 41848
Our two Leverkusen loanees were the two best players in the team. New arrival Arana was also really good but is now gone to Arsenal for cheap. Plizzari has been the best signing this club has made by far and Havertz was very decent too. Vandeputte, who didn't play much when he first signed, is now scoring a lot more which means he's also being scouted by the big teams in Europe and could leave... Great.

View attachment 41851
Much like for Leverkusen, the highlight of the season was not winning the Europa League but getting to the quarter-finals. Knocking out Inter and Tottenham after having to go through so many qualifying rounds is fantastic and I was really happy to see Jardim take the team so far. Hopefully he'll do even better next season now.

I don't have an actual transfer list for Nice, if you want someone from the team then message me with an offer and we'll see if we can make a deal.

Wolfsburg/Monaco Manager Deal

Wolfsburg have today terminated the contract of season long manager Torsten Libersknecht. The club has also already confirmed that his replacement has been appointed and that the man for the job is Joachim Low.

View attachment 41817

The chairman recently has said Low would remain in a job following his second place finish with Monaco and technically this is true, he has just been demoted to a smaller, less successful club with less resources.

Replacing Low at Monaco was a costly move for Monaco after buying out the contract of Diego Simeone of Atletico. The club have announce the Argentine as the new manager hailing it a coup for the club and suggesting this is the man to bring titles to Monaco

View attachment 41816

Stuttgart transfer list PRICE CUT

Defense
DC M Friedl £1m

Midfield
MC S Ascacibar £20m MC E Almendra £5m, B Ozcan £1m

Attack
AT P Alcacer £6m

Lyon transfer list

Defense
D Vavro £5m

Midfield
T Delaney £5m, M Cornet £3m

Transfer Lists

Dortmund

Mario Gotze – CM/AMC - £3m

Toulouse
Lukáš Haraslín – AMR/AML – Free
Mikkel Duelund – CM/AMC - £1m
Federico Dimarco – LB - £1m
Florinel Coman – ST - £3m
Sergio Diaz – ST - £4m - (He's worth £16m, If nobody buys him I'll send him to Dortmund so I get Toulouse an extra £16m!)

Ludovic Mamilonne – ST – Loan
William Carlos – CB – Loan

I’ll announce my Dortmund transfers soon as well as posting my season review for both teams.​

Dortmund

View attachment 41763

We achieved our second title win in a row with Dortmund despite changing manager midseason however it still feels like a what might have been season.

View attachment 41768

Yet again we were beaten in the 1st​ Knockout Round of the Champions League and Stuggart also dumped us out of the German Cup at the 3rd​ round.

View attachment 41767

View attachment 41766

Next season I have only made 3 transfers for Dortmund (Nikola Djokic, Carlos Espíndola and Braian Bonillo) so all other chairman can start announcing their transfers if they wish. If I’m going to make any big transfer deals then it’ll be in the January window.

Toulouse

View attachment 41762

What a season we had at Toulouse!

Firstly we finished 5th​, our highest position so far, yet because all the big teams were knocked out of the cups that did not mean we qualified for the Europa League.

View attachment 41765

So we won the French Cup as well!

View attachment 41764

An amazing season from Toulouse with Christian Pulisic giving me no choice but to get him on loan again with 22 goals and 17 assists.

Hopefully next year we’re able to balance domestic and European football.​

End of Season Review

Mainz

What a disappointing end to the season. We had an incredibly hard run in and lost almost every game as we dropped all the way down to 10th​ in the league. I will be looking for just 1 or 2 star players rather than a whole host of changes to try and take us to the next level. We were able to get to the 2nd​ knockout round of the Europa League before we went out to Juventus by just an away goal. Unfortunately we won’t be in Europe again next season to try and do better as we got knocked out in the semi-finals to eventual winners Wolfsburg. I hope dropping out of Europe will help our league form.

Marseille

A 6th​ place finish in our first season isn’t too bad, especially considering we didn’t have any money to improve the squad last summer. We now have some money to spend so I hope to improve this season and attempt to break into the top teams. In Europe, we went out in the first knockout round to Lazio. Due to the cup winners, we won’t be in Europe next season so Deschamps will have no excuse to not do well in the league.

Transfer List

Dario Maresic £5mil - SOLD
Andre Gomes £10mil
Assane Gnoukouri £15mil
Luka Adzic £1mil
Pedro Neto £5mil
Soares £5mil
Alexic Pena LOAN
Urbano LOAN

Morgan Sanson £20mil
Dragos Nedelcu £20mil
Ainsley Maitland-Niles £15mil

Last edited:
HAMBURG SV
One again the side fall away, this time after what I would call a rather decent start to the season. 19 points away from relegation is calming, but the worry is that we are a massive 8 points behind the next team above us in Schalke. No left backs in the squad, and an over dependence on Cavani seems to be really hitting us lately. I am hoping that in signing 2 attacking wingers in Sabitzer & Neres that we will be able to fashion more chances to score. The biggest shock for most people I’m sure is that I have decided to give Kovac one last season in charge to prove his worth as a manager. This year will be do or die for him, and I will be expecting at least a top 10 finish.

RENNES
A solid season, keeping away from the relegation zone, and floating in mid table. The club were highly dependent on the goals of forward Yussuf Poulson. The catch now, is that really I need to sell Poulson to strengthen other areas of the squad, but I doubt I will be able to replace him properly. To help cover, I have signed Neal Maupay as a backup striker and Jonathan Ikone to add more depth on the wings. No managerial change due to low budget.

Wolfsburg Transfer List

Branco Provost - CAM - £12m
Aleksander Dragovic - CB - £1m
Yunus Malli - CAM - £10m
Michy Batshuayi - ST - £25m
Talisca - CAM - £40m

Monaco Transfer List

Rodrigo Bentancur - CDM - £35m
Wesley Hoedt - CB - £25m - SOLD
Nathan Ake - CB - £30m
Memphis Depay - £25m
Jemerson - CB - £17.5m
Sidibe - RB - £20m - SOLD
Thiago - CM - £22.5m

Stuttgart transfer list

Defense
DC M Friedl £1m

Midfield
MC S Ascacibar £20m MC E Almendra £4m, B Ozcan £1m

Attack
AT P Alcacer £4m

Lyon transfer list

Defense
D Vavro £5m

Midfield
T Delaney £5m, M Cornet £3m

Leipzig Transfer List
GK T Horn £8m

Bordeaux Sell
ML S Diallo £20m
DR S Palencia £3m
MC C Bonneau £1m
MC A Herrera £1m

All prices can be negotiated, all other players open to offers. Top players like Neymar will need very juicy bids!

Finally i will be spending the majority of the weekend working or pished so my replys might be slow if you have any questions. I'll have limited laptop time to go with that so wont be checking for clashes at my regular rate, Hopefully this wont hold us up much or at all!

All on Track at the moment. We might not sim to September tonight but will get a transfer update up at some point

Transfer Window Closed

View attachment 41672

Managers
Manager - Diego Simeone - Monaco
Manager - Joaquin Low Wolfsbug

Transfers

Hampus Silverholt - Dortmund
MON – Sergio Diaz – Toulouse – Dortmund - £16.25m
FGN (1) - Nikola Djokic – Vojvodina – Dortmund - £125,000 - £200
U18 (1) - Carlos Espíndola – Independiente – Dortmund - £1.7m - £1,100
U18 (2) - Braian Bonillo – River Plate – Dortmund - £3.4m - £1,500

Linecoigne - Leverksen
Kevin De Bruyne (FGN 1) Man City Leverkusen £100 million £275,000 a week
Giovanni Bevilacqua (U18 1) Sampdoria Leverkusen £300,000 £230 a week
Thomas Müller (DOM 1) Bayern Leverkusen £23.25 million £240,000 a week
Alonso Mercado (U18 2) Ingolstadt Leverkusen £410,000 £675 a week
Mohamed Radwan (DOM 2) Ingolstadt Leverkusen £3.6 million £3,200 a week
John English (FGN 2) Man United Leverkusen £20 million £16,500 a week

Liamcfc88 - Monaco
TBD due to clashes

FGN - Pitbull - FLA - £8k - £8.6m
FGN - Emilio Cruz - Atletico - £25k - £11m
C2C - Jan Kremer - Bordeaux - £83m

Stonecold - RBL
C2C M Depay, Lyon £25m
FGN E Gamarra, Chelsea, £30m, £12k
FGN T Kroos R Madrid £43m, £525k
FGN R Varane R madrid £80m, £250k
DOM P Pellgri, Koln £56m, £83k
DOM M Scolan, Hertha £10m, £3.3k
U18 SDR D Roemer Feynoord £270k £2.4k
Fgn Loan A Pinamonti, Inter
c2cL S Palencia, Bordeaux
Upgrades
£5m - 5000 seats
£5m Youth intake upgrade

Stonecold - Bordeaux
C2C A Griezmann Stuttgart £22m
C2C D Sidibe, Monaco P/Ex
C2C R Hercher, Stuttgart PX
C2C P Max Lyon PX
MON P Dybala, RBL £83m
MON D Upamecano, RBL £38m
DOM H Kane. PSG £120m, £700k
FGN M Roberto SPO £2.6m, £13,25k
Fgn Loan P Roberts - Man City
Dom Loan T Horn, Leipzig

RVP20 - Lyon
C2C E Majetscah Leipzig, £3m
C2C J Seri Leipzig £20m
C2C W Hoedt Monaco £20m
DC H Ribero £2,25m, £19,5k
DOML MR K MBappe, Bordeaux
Fgn Loan P Jones, Man Utd
MON Loan M Friedl, Stuttgart
C2c Loan K Voller, Stuttgart

MrWisdoman - Hoffenheim
No Contact

Hampus - Toulouse
C2C – Federico Dimarco - Toulouse – Hamburg - £1m
MON – Christian Pulisic – Dortmund – Toulouse – LOAN

RVP20- Stuttgart
DOM DOnizete, Ingolstadt £7,2m £10,250
DOM R Hercher, Bayern £56m, £29k
U18 Nikolay Morozov Hertha £450,000 £2,500 a week
Fgn Loan K Gomez
Dom Loan L Mai, Bayern
C2C Loan M Cornet, Lyon

bcfc1 - Marseille

Linecoigne - Nice
Mehmet Yildiz (FGN 2) Feyenoord OGC Nice £1 million £11,500 a week
Jose Edmundo Alba (U18 1) Cruz Azul OGC Nice £180,000 £4,200 a week

Liamcfc88 - Wolfburg
Manager - Joaquin Low (from Monaco)
FGN - Denis Zakaria - Bournemouth - 75k - £50m
MON - Emilio Cruz - Monaco - Loan

Killerroo - Caen
FGN LOAN Mohamed Salah Schalke
U18 Said Mahas Psg - Caen £350k, 4k
U-18 Celian Blin £800k, 4k

bcfc1 - Mainz

Killerroo Gelsenkirchen
DOM Mohamed Salah Bayern Schalke 150k 57m

Dporter8999 - Rennais

Dporter8999 - Hamburg
C2C Dario Maresic Mainz Hamburg £5m
C2C Phillip Ochs Schalke Hamburg 5m

MrWisdoman - Amiens
No Contact

Free

Nice
Giorgi Chakvetadze (FREE 2) Free OGC Nice Free £2,000 a week

Stuttgart
DC N Ferguson £7k

Lyon
A Bongiovanni £37k

Last edited:

September

Game Save

Summer Transfers

July transfers
View attachment 41655
Leverkusen & Stuttgart loose there young star wingers to Bayern, both costing over£60m though so they can reinvest at least. Without PSG Real Madrid and Man City are the mega bucks teams with City picking up a long term target of mine Lewis Cook

August transfers
View attachment 41653
Bayern also top the August charts this time raiding Roma. Juventus put £20m into Schalke's bank for Origi and the most sought after wonderkid at the start Fiete Arp moves to his 6th team in this save.

Super Cups

Germany
Wolfsburg 1-3 DortmundView attachment 41651
Deli Ali was the difference

France
PSG 1-2 Toulouse
View attachment 41650
Have we broken PSG? Lets hope this is a sign of where season 7 will go!

Champions League
View attachment 41649
Leverkusen vs Monaco is the stand out draw for the chairmen
Bordeaux get the group of death with Real and Arsenal.
Leipzigs happy to get Inter and Porto as will Dortmund getting Chelsea and Zenit

Europa League

** Not in upload due to the draw taking place n the 1st! **

Amiens and Stuttgart will need to work together to beat the sides for the east
Toulouse got Lazio, Rapid Wien & APOEL

View attachment 41648
View attachment 41647

Ffs, I was so worried about Rodrygo's release clause and there I go losing one of my best players lol...

Ffs, I was so worried about Rodrygo's release clause and there I go losing one of my best players lol...

At least PSG wont be there for a few years to take away your 2nd and 3rd best players. Actually that doesnt make it any less a pain in the ***!

Updates Schedule changes

Due to sports, extra shifts at work and hopefully a new simming project i will be moving a few update times

The transfer window will now be from Thursday 8pm to Saturday 8pm being the biggest change.

With that the end of season posts will now be on Thursday night and Sunday, Monday will be for posting your pre season post before the first half of the season is simmed and the January window opens on Tuesday at 8pm

I just wanted to declare my interest in staying in the chairman match. This past days have been hectic that's why I have been inactive. I will be posting a season review soon.