Takerover

View attachment 41626View attachment 41625
After suffering a relegation with Ingolsadt 04. The Nigerian prince was to ashamed too show his face.
He was confident that he could lead Ingolsadt 04 to a league title one day but instead he lead them to the 2nd division.
After a couple weeks of hiding he was presented with a lifeline in Hoffenheim. The club's former chairman had vacated the job leaving the Nigerian Prince with another opportunity to show the world of his capabilities.
View attachment 41624

Season Review
As previously stated Ingolsadt 04 were relegated unfortunately. However Amiens have done something spectacular in not only qualifying for Europe but winning a trophy to fill what was once a dusty cabinet.
View attachment 41620View attachment 41619
Hoffenheim have done the same. Meaning that for the first time I have two teams in Europe. This is a fantastic experience especially after getting a team relegated.
View attachment 41617
Going Forward.
I would like for both teams to qualifty for Europe but I feel like Amiens are not up to that standard yet.
So for this seasons I expect:
Top 6 finish for Hoffenheim
Round of 16 in Europa League
Quarters in DFB Pokal

Midtable for Amiens
Quarter Finals for both cup competition.

Last edited:
HAMBURG SV

You've been told this deason could be your last, and that you need to provide a top 10 finish. So why on earth would you sell both your back up and soon to be replacement for Karius, and also your top scorer for the last 2 seasons in Cavani? The end is for sure near for Kovac, and i may be searching for a new manager as early as the January transfer window. Lets hope the signings of Sabitzer and Neres can provide the creativity to improve the side.

RENNES

Looks like something both clubs have in common is terrible managers with even worse transfer strategies. Selling Sergio Ramos leaves the club vulnerable in defence, and with a lack of transfer budget for January, we are going to need all the help we can get.

Season 7 Part 1

September

Germany
View attachment 41515
Dortmund lead the way with a perfect start. Leverkusen are the only usual suspects just behind them with Mainz, Hamburg & Hannover next up. Stuttgart, Hoffenheim & Schalke are the sides making a slower start

France
View attachment 41514
Big story is not who are the top two but how far Europa League fodder Nice & Toulouse are clear of PSG in 8th!

Champions League
No significant results from the first round of games

Europa League
Amiens beat Stuttgart in the head to head. All other chairmen teams win

October

Germany
View attachment 41513
Dortmund are still perfect despite Ronaldo & Messi going into there late 30s. Mainz are still keeping up with Leverkusen but Bayern are not even in the top half. Have the monopoly teams finally broke? Schalke & Stuttgart are on the verge of Relegation only a point clear of the bottom 3.

France
View attachment 41512
What a title race were going to have! Nice, Lyon and Monaco all tied on 26 points with Toulouse, Caen & Rennes all within 3 points! Bordeaux are the other side ahead of PSG in 8th

Champions League
Bordeaux's poor domestic form follows them to Europe as they loose to Arsenal & Real, Dortmund & Leipzig win 3/3, Leverkusen & Monaco are tied on 4 points, 5 behind City and alrady looking at fighting for 2nd.

Europa League
All going to plan with all sides in the top 2

November

Germany
View attachment 41511
Title race over already? Dortmunds run goes on 12/12! Leverkusen and Wolfsburg look like the best of the rest with Mainz starting to look like a European side. Stuttgart and Hoffenheim move ahead of Leipzig who are having a awful season, Hamburg had similar issues in November

France
View attachment 41510
Toulouse and Lyon tied at the top with Bordeaux now in hot pursuit as Nice fall back to 4th, they and Monaco are the teams ahead of PSG.

Champions League
Leipzig, PSG, Bayern and Dortmund are in the last 16, Bordeaux are 2 points clear of Arsenal and need to draw in Madrid to reach the last 16. , Leverkusen go to Monaco needing 1 point to secure a last 16 spot

Europa League
Toulouse, Wolfsburg, Stuttgart, Lyon & Hoffenheim are all into the last 32!

December

Germany
View attachment 41505
Dortmund drop 2 points but stay 14 points clear. They have just become Bayern havent they! Speaking of Bayern they get ahead of Wolfsburg but still trail Mainz as the top 5 move clear of the rest. Gelsenkirchen move clear of the bottom 3 but are still 15th

France
View attachment 41509
The winter break in France comes and its as close as ever! Have Lyon and Toulouse known life without being tied together at the top? Favorites Monaco are just 2 points back with big spending Bordeaux 2 points further behind. Nice are the 5th team ahead of PSG with Marsille tied on points but Caen and Rennes are falling further back.

Champions League

Everyone gets through! Except Monaco who Leverkusen demote to the Europa League

Last 16
View attachment 41508
All 6 Chairmen team are kept apart

Europa League
Last 32
View attachment 41507
Again all 6 teams are again kept apart

January 1st
Transfer Window open till Wednesday 8pm

Manager Changes
Nobody lost there boss

Game Save

Club Balance
Stonecold - Bordeaux £74,6m
Hampus - Toulouse £55.6m
bcfc1 - Mainz £31.3m
MrWisdoman - Hoffenheim £2.9m
RVP20- Stuttgart -(200k)
Dporter8999 - Hamburg -(£1.1m)
bcfc1 - Marseille -(£2.5m)
Linecoigne - Nice -(£2,6m)
Hampus Silverholt - Dortmund -(£3.5m)
Killerroo - Caen -(£3,8m)
Linecoigne - Leverksen -(£8.1m)
MrWisdoman - Amiens -(£8.7m)
Dporter8999 - Rennais -(£10.1m)
Liamcfc88 - Monaco -(£10.4m)
Liamcfc88 - Wolfburg -(£18.4m)
RVP20 - Lyon -(£43.8m)
Killerroo Gelsenkirchen -(£52,6m)
Stonecold - RBL -(£91.6m)

A record low i think of 4 teams in profit, 3 of them having huge sums to spend if required. Frustraing to see 6 teams just short of breaking even

PRE CONTRACTS "EXP" reminder

Each club has 2 expiring contract offers (EXP) spots on there team. You can use it on ALL PLAYERS in the final 6 months of a contract, Except Chairman controlled teams. No offers will be accepted on them.
I will allow you to make offers on 5 players per team, when you send me the offers put them in priority you want them so most important signing 1st. As with free transfers highest offer will get the player in early June. So remember to send me this with your transfer listed players by tomorrow night at 8pm when the window will closes

**** lol, how about that for a fall from grace for my Nice side... really would have hoped we kept the dream alive for a little longer! sigh... another season in France awaits I think. all's looking good in germany tho which is nice XD

**** lol, how about that for a fall from grace for my Nice side... really would have hoped we kept the dream alive for a little longer! sigh... another season in France awaits I think. all's looking good in germany tho which is nice XD

All that said still 2 points clear of PSG!

Hamburg SV

Not a bad start to the season considering the loss of Cavani and other players. Kovac still has some work to do if he wants to keep his job, but we shall see what happens next, With no money for transfers, Kovac is going to either look to the loan market or stick with the side he has for the rest of the season.
Speaking of starts, here’s how the side have fared in every season since I’ve taken over.
Season 1 Part 1 – 12th Place – 22 Points ---Season 1 Part 2 – 12th Place – 44 Points
Season 2 Part 1 – 12th Place – 18 Points --- Season 2 Part 2 – 16th Place – 28 Points
Season 3 Part 1 – 18th Place – 13 Points --- Season 3 Part 2 – 14th Place – 38 Points
Season 4 Part 1 – 14th Place – 16 Points --- Season 4 Part 2 – 11th Place – 47 Points
Season 5 Part 1 – 12th Place – 21 Points --- Season 5 Part 2 – 12th Place – 40 Points
Season 6 Part 1 – 8th Place – 25 Points

Rennes
Not a lot to say, 9th place with 27 points very respectable. Will still be looking to swap managers at the end of the season.

Transfer Window Closed

One i missed
To Nice Jose Edmundo Alba (U18 1) Cruz Azul OGC Nice £180,000 £4,200 a week

Manager
[FONT=&quot]Guillermo Barros Schelotto - Hoffenheim £850k[/FONT]

*******************************************************************************************

Transfers

Dortmund
MON (2) Antonio Carlos – Toulouse - Dortmund - £2.9m
DOM (1) - Oliver Gloger – Bayern Munich – Dortmund - £280,000 - £2.8k
FGN (2) - Dariusz Sapa – Lech Poznan – Dortmund – Release Fee of £3.2m - £6,400

Bordeaux
C2C C Martins, £30m - Stuttgart
C2C A Fedotov, £30m - Stuttgart
FGN 2 J Semedo, Sporting ££75k, £775
FGN 3 C Perez, Young Boys £110k, £3k
DOM 1 A Masawudu, Metz £450k, £4,5k
Youth 1 V Robinson, Liverpool £800k, 3,2k
Youth 2 M Bianconi, Atalata, £1,4m, £22k
Youth 3 M Freitag, Ingolstaddt ££4,5m, £4,6k

Stuttgart
DOM AT G Rizzo, Hertha £60m, £108k

Hoffenheim
U18 Mark Grayson Southampton Hoffenheim 850k 4k
U18 Carlos Giacone Ingolsadt 04 Hoffenheim 450k 16.5k

Amiens
C2C Loan Thilo Kehrer Hoffenheim Amiens

Toulouse
MON (1) - Enrique Lemos – Dortmund – Toulouse - £20m
U18 (1) - Michal Blazek – Sparta Prague – Toulouse - £210,000 - £900
U18 (2) - Carlos Pérez – Young Boys – Toulouse - £150,000 - £2,300
U18 (3) - Tekin Yildirim – Galatasaray – Toulouse - £68,000 - £800
FGN (1) - Gian Mario Carrera – Torino – Toulouse - £220,000 - £800
FGN (2) - Juan Camilo Castañeda – Medellin – Toulouse - £140,000 - £850

Free Offers
Caen EXP:
Joao Mario - R Madrid - 180k
Phil Foden - Man City - 30k

Schalke EXP:
Harry Winks - Tottenham - 85k
Ben Davis - Tottenham - 91k

Hamburg
Alfredo Morelos - Arsenal - Hamburg - 50kpw
Antonio Barreca - AC Milan - Hamburg - 30kpw

Rennes
Dan-Axel Zagadou - Liverpool - Rennes - 50kpw
Robert Diarra - PSG - Rennes - 20kpw

Toulouse
EXP (1) - Jordan Pickford – Everton – Toulouse - £61,000
EXP (3) -Miralem Pjanic – Juventus – Toulouse - £51,000

Amiens
Exp Bryan Cristante Juventus Amiens 15k
Exp Emerson Juventus Amiens 15k

Hoffenheim
Fernandes Alvaro Braga Hoffenheim 15k
Adam Ounas Napoli Hoffenheim 15k

Lyon
EXP C Azpilicueta lyon £25k
EXP T Alderweireld Lyon £15k

Stuttgart
EXP A Lacazette Stuttgart £200k
EXP A I-S_ Fernandes £5k

RBL
AT A Mani - Lazio £5k
MC E Amoako Vit Gilmaraes £5k

Last edited:

January

Game Save

Managers
View attachment 41394
Gelsenkirchen or Schalke need a new boss. I will hold off simming till tomorrow night so Killeroo can get back to me with a manager through the night

Germany
View attachment 41393
Dortmund will win the title. Leverkusen look set to beat Bayern. Can any of the 7 teams within 10 points of Bayern overtake them for the Champions League spots.

Transfers
View attachment 41392
Bayern drop two serious pay checks on a former player for a few of us Ben Woodburn and Gabi Malaspina

France
View attachment 41391
A great month for Tolouse as they move 3 points clear of Monaco & Lyon. Bordeaux are the only other side in with a shout. Marseille, Nice and Caen are in a race to beat PSG

View attachment 41390
Bourdeaux make the the two biggest deals, both with eyes on next season in Italy. Toulouse gain a star but loose one too.

Last edited:
Are you serious Arsenal lol..... there goes my chances at a finish above PSG now :(

HAMBURG SV

Very quiet January, as Hamburg look to the future with agreeing pre contract deals for Alfredo Morelos of Arsenal, and Antonio Barreca from AC Milan. Due to a lack of funds, and the ony sale out of the club being Carter-Vickers to Newcastle, Kovac will have to work with the same players for the rest of the season.

RENNES
A similar story at Rennes as they look to consolidate again this season. The 2 future signings however do seem to be ambitious. Dan-Axel Zagadou from Liverpool will strengthen the defence, and young Robert Diarra will come in as understudy to Jonathan Ikone.​

Season 7 Part 2

February

Germany
View attachment 41318
Little change. Dortmunds waltz to the title becomes even easier as Leverkusen drop a pile of points letting Bayern and the pack catch up. At the bottom Schalke move 7 points clear of danger and should now be safe.

France
View attachment 41317
Another month passes and Toulouse are still top as the top 4 edge closer to getting off to Germany. PSG's form is on the up and with that Nice's hopes are hanging by a thread. Marseile's are the only realisitic threat it seems

Europa League
View attachment 41316
Wolfsburg & Stuttgart had the toughest tie's but are now out!

March

Germany
View attachment 41315
Dortmund loose one of the first 24 then go on to loose two on the bounce deciding a title battle might be fun after all. Bayern become favorites for 3rd with Mainz still just 3 points back looking like the last team than can stop them.

France
View attachment 41314
PSG hit perfect form at the wrong time to all but end Marseille's challenge and put Bordeaux's title hopes in jephordy. Monaco and Lyon are still tied at the hip as they jump Toulouse who have 7 games to turn it around.

Champions League
View attachment 41313
Dortmund and Leipzig overcome easy opposition to reach the Quarter finals while Leverkusen are the final team joining them haven beaten an actual football team

Europa League
View attachment 41312
Only Monaco & Lyon are left. Who knows what way that Lyon victory over Toulouse will benefit for the League run it.

April

Germany
View attachment 41311
Dortmund seal the title while Bayerns 2nd half charge no see them up to 2nd. Mainz fall apart and Wolfsburg come from nowhere to 4th

France
View attachment 41310
Europa league rivals Monaco & Lyon will battle for the title. There still tied on points! Lyon and Bordeaux will just want to stay ahead of PSG for the final 3 games

Champions League
View attachment 41309
Leipzig see of Atletico comfortably winning both games. Dortmund will have to make do with domestic bliss this year though

Europa League
View attachment 41308
Lyon go our by 1 goal, Monaco go through by 1 goal

May

Germany
View attachment 41307
Bayern's 2nd means Dortmund are the only side to beat them 4 times. Wolfsburg are back in the champions league, there late push was enough to get past Mainz. Leipzig have a terrible season considering they were near full strength. Big improvement from Hamburg and Schalke's 2nd half of the season under new management went well.

France
View attachment 41306
We have 4 chairmen going to Italy, More on that later. PSG ran out of gas right at the end and Monaco found one win more that Lyon to take the title, Liams 1st league trophy! Well done. Marseille are close only 8 points behind PSG. And did Nice get any points after the transfer window closed? Everyone stays up! Amiens were closest to going down but finish 4 points clear of danger

Champions League
View attachment 41305
Leipzig's amazing run goes on as Real are tossed out of there tournament and they face Man City in the final

Europa League
View attachment 41304
Monaco will also be looking to bring home European gold against the other half of Manchester.

Champions League Final
Man City 1-1 Leipzig
Leipzig win 4-3 on pens
Almost 100,000 fans head to the Nou Camp to see the first chairman champions league win. After holding the lead for most of the second half a late sane strike forced extra time and penaltys where the Germans as usual stayed strong scoring all 4 pens while Sane & Aboubakar missed for Man City.

Europa League Final
Monaco 2-0 Man Utd
View attachment 41303
Its going to be a chairmen Super Cup final and to be fair to Monaco they were 2 goals up before Man Utd got a red card.

German Cup
Leipzig 3-2 Stuttgart
View attachment 41302
Both sides were in the Europa League no matter the result

French Cup
Amiens 1-2 Bordeaux
View attachment 41301
Little Amiens almost went back to back in the French up but miss out of repeating thanks to Griezmann & Kane

End of Season 4 review

Its time for all of your end of season posts before we open the transfer window Friday 8pm till Sunday 8pm!

Last edited:

Transfer Window 2024 is Open

Game save

Moving to Italy
4 of the 9 player have beaten PSG and are going to Italy Well done to
Liamfc88
Hampus
RVP 20

Question now with drop outs only 1 player "Dporter" has yet to get a 4* or better team so im wondering how you would like to handle this. I have two ideas i am willing to do

1. Move everyone onto Italy, DPorter gets 1st pick then its done in order of final French postition

2. 4 winners move on this season, DPorter still gets 1st pick then the other 4 pick but we CAN NOT buy players from dporters team till he joins

On a side note the aim of this game is to win all 3 league and so far we've had 4 winners but nobodys won in 2 countrys
Stonecold - Leipzig
Hampus Silverholt - Dortmund
Linecoigne - Leverksen
Liamcfc88 - Monaco

We also wont be putting any transfer restrictions on Juventus as out of the 3 leagues this is the one with least financial bias to the monoploy team

Manager Changes
View attachment 41295
Stuttgart get a free shot at a new manager. Forgot PSG cant poach our players but can get our coaches

Any other chairmen looking to change manager let me know.

I've posted the update from July 1st but what i'm going to use is the game save from June 30th to help keep our transfers apart from the AI moves but by posting on July 1st you can see all the players that go on a free from the 1st and your actual budget after the pre arranged deals are done!

Transfer so Far

June
View attachment 41294
English invasion begins but there biggest fee goes to Real Madrid. We are naturally effected

July
View attachment 41293
One mega deal between chairmen teams

July 2024 balance
Hampus Silverholt - Dortmund £185.2m
Liamcfc88 - Monaco £147m
RVP20 - Lyon -(£38.1m)
RVP20 - Napoli £28.2m
Linecoigne - Leverksen £190.7m
Hampus - Toulouse £47.6m
Stonecold - AC Milan £52,5m
Liamcfc88 - Wolfburg £109m
Stonecold - Bordeaux £236m
bcfc1 - Mainz £61.6m
Liamcfc88 - Lazio £33.1m
Stonecold - RBL £128m
bcfc1 - Marseille -(£1.8m)
RVP20- Stuttgart £78,7m
Linecoigne - Nice £45.2m
Dporter8999 - Hamburg £34.6m
Dporter8999 - Rennais -(£12m)
MrWisdoman - Hoffenheim £41.4m
Killerroo - Caen £2,4m
Hampus Inter £74,7m
MrWisdoman - Amiens £7.5m
Killerroo Gelsenkirchen £57,9m

This is in order of your sides priority based on last seasons finishing position. The French teams work that Bourdeax finished 3rd so will be after the 5th German team but before the 6th German team. French sides will always be being the German teams due to more people being in Germany.

Due to increased activity we are no longer looking for new players.

Remember your transfer limits are the following
Monopoly Transfers 2 per team
C2C - Unlimited, Loans - 1 per club
DOM 2, Loans 1
FGN 3, Loans 1
U18 3
FREE 3

Loans
Everyone gets 1 c2c loan, 1 Dom loan and 1 FGN loan for a maximum of 3. One of these can be cancelled and replace in January.

Last edited:
Hoffenheim fans probably hate me right now after now getting into the Europa league.

How about that lol, both Leverkusen and Nice choke completely XD looks like I have some work to do! Don't know how Nice have £45 million after getting not even £20 million 2 seasons in a row but I'll take it!

RBL Transfer List
AM F D'Amico £30m
DC M Sarr £30m
MR F Hartmann £20m
MC T Kroos £15m
MR H Costa £15m

Bordeaux
AT A Fedotov £40m
ML C Martins £40m
DR L Damiao £30m
MC M Roberto £25m
ML S Diallo £15m
MC C Bonneau £2m
DL P Max Free

I'll get a review done once we've sorted out teams for Italy Ect

Remember and comment on the options for moving to Italy and what you prefer so we can get going with season 8

I do think only the four should move this season as it takes the fun away from achieving the win over the dominant team by moving everyone on. On how we should do it? You could do in reverse order of the placement so 4th place gets first pick, 3rd gets second pick and so on.

I will do an update once i get my Italian side

I like the idea of everyone moving to Italy. It made France more interesting with everyone moving together so I would have thought the same thing for Italy would work. The biggest thing would be the extra workload it would bring. I believe there are about 10 of us in the game at the moment so that would take the game from 20 chairman teams to 30.

If you are happy with that amount of work then I would recommend everyone move to Italy. If not then just do it by people who have finished above PSG.

Also I am away for a few days and have limited access to internet so if I am slow to upload updates or respond to messages then please just try and bear with me. I will try and get my end of season review up tomorrow with a transfer list for Mainz and Marseille.

I agree with Liam only the 4 people who finished above psg should move to Italy.

Personally think should only be those who succeeded that move to Italy. In regards to me not having a 4* team, i'm quite enjoying the challenge of having these worse teams.