Wolfsburg

Signings In

1. Jean-Kevin Augustin - £29m

Signing from PSG, i have "weakened" PSG and bolstered Wolfsburgs attack in the process. We are very happy to announce Augustin as the first new addition to our squad this season.

2. Kasper Dolberg - £12.75m

Another new attacker welcomed to Wolfsburg and this time a genuine quality striker whom we hope wll finally be that big goalscorer we have missed and for a cheap price we have no complaints.

3. Andreas Christensen - £108m

Well i'm a hypocrite. I'd like to quote my last update below

"These clubs are ruining football and in particular German football"..."I urge teams to take more care, we need to save our games from this abhorrent spending"

So as you can see the coin has flipped an we decided to spend and pray hoping this is the answer to our defence which has ultimately cost us in overtaking Bayern last season.

We have spent £150 million pounds this summer and our wage rule has been thrown out in 6 in game months. And how am i rewarded, Thomas Tuchel abandons me and im now given Torsten Libersknecht. Am i happy. No, but we will have to deal with it due to a shortage of managers who interest me as well as missing the deadline for World Cup managers.

Monaco

Signings In

1. Mammana - £46m

This was our single chairman based signing and simply this was done to fill the coffers at Wolfsburg to allow us to invest in Christiansen and therefore i admit i am using Monaco to fund Wolfsburg, in fairness i will strive to better Monaco but Wolfsburg is the priority.

Low will stay. Similar story to Wolfsburg in terms of a lack of suitable replacement although at least this time there is a bearable standard of manager in charge. We hope that we can challenge PSG this season and the manager himself has made massive investments in the squad leaving me limited money to bring in my own players. We hope to challenge and that would be enough in this first season in France.

On a separate note. I'd like to pay tribute to the recently exiting chairmen from this game. I won't go through every individual as i am bound to miss one of you but i'd like to say thanks to everyone who has and will continue to make this game enjoyable. In particular TheNotSoSpecialOne who has been in here since the original Italy game and was at one point my Serie A and then Bundesliga rival. I can honestly say on behalf of everyone you are a massive loss and i hope to see you return one day.

I'd like to take the opportunity to reaffirm my interest in the game and i hope others will too. We may have had some losses in numbers but we need to show our commitment and appreciation not only to the game but the countless hours Stonecold puts in to keep this running. Thank You

You can still hire a new manager now Liam?

View attachment 42539

From one former Bayern manager to another at Leverkusen!

View attachment 42538

Huge news from Germany as Fonseca, who was hired initially to replace Ancelotti, who departed for the Italian national team, has now been fired! He's been replaced by one of the best managers of all time and a former Bundesliga manager as well in Pep Guardiola. The Spaniard just won the Champions League with Manchester City and has won it in the past with Barcelona as well, so he's clearly bringing in a wealth of experience and quality and if there's one man who can turn things around for Leverkusen after they've lost so many of their best players, it's him!

Summer Review

Leipzig
View attachment 42480
Not such a busy summer for me in Germany. we needed wing backs so in come old men Alba & Kyle Walker then went on to loan Serge Aurier. Raiding other German sides Bayern & abandoned Hoffenheim for 3 squad players while Joe Gomez arrived to be loaned out to Lyon while Ricca is bought to give away to Lyon as part of a exchange deal. More on that later. Furious that we let Hercher leave permanently to Bayern. That going to hurt trying to buy him back next year. Miguel and D'Amico should be ready for the first team after another season on loan at teams in Europe.

Squad
View attachment 42479
Except Pique no changes required in the next 4 seasons and his replacement is at Lyon for the season. Can this side regain the title?

Bordeaux
View attachment 42478
We didnt clear £200m but we took a dose of money from Stuttgart so Leipzig would loan out a player to Lyon which we turned into Firmino to play off Suarez, or so i thought! Luck we added Hug Richard. All we need t odo is play him up top with Firmino behind! Sidnei and Bonucci are looking like great additions at no cost but a great window to have 6 starting players in 1 window while 2 loans Szcezsney & Meunier will make it 8 new players starting every week. Can we beat PSG? Its going to be close but i have faith!

View attachment 42477
The squad see upgrades and how couldnt they with £144m and money from sales coming in! We replace one to Itallian center back in Bonucci, Kessie, Torreira & Firmino will be the spine of the side that has a 2 year window for the title, the second year of my three year plan will not include Luis Suarez. Thanks Gallardo!

View attachment 42434

Ever wondered if Messi and Ronaldo can do it in the same team? Well we'll find out because they’re both at Dortmund!

View attachment 42437 View attachment 42436

With Dele Alli joining from Tottenham that surely puts Dortmund as the favourites for the season and a good Champions League run is also due.

It’ll have to happen under a new manager though, with Rafa Benitez getting the call from Spain and leaving us in the lurch. Thankfully there’s a bloke at PSG who I think I’ll be able to persude to come to Dortmund…

View attachment 42435

Toulouse

View attachment 42433

As for Toulouse the manager situation stays the same despite the disappointment of finishing 8th​ last season. With increased chairman presence in France it’s going to be tougher than ever.

It’s a great thing that our two best players have been sold then...

Soufiane Chraïbi has joined Liverpool for £33m whereas Herbert Elfers has joined Leverkusen for £43.5m

View attachment 42432 View attachment 42431

Getting a minimum of £76m for two regens signed for peanuts is not the worse thing I suppose - so you're forgiven Linecoigne!

I feel a Wolfsburg situation emerging at Toulouse, with sensible and prudent transfers being my policy….

If we’re bottom half by January that will more than likely change though.​

Season 6 Part 1

September

Germany
View attachment 42395
A great start from Stuttgart, Mainz & Braunschwig with usual top sides Dortmund, Levekusen & Leipzig mixed in. Bayern make a awful start but not as bad as Schalke & Hoffenheim.

France
View attachment 42394
Here's a Joke! What happens when you join forces to buy 9 players from PSG 1 year after nabbing Mbappe & Neymar from them? They lead the way with 7 wins from 7! Top 7 look about the same but some chairmen team are at the bottom!

Champions League
Lyon with 2 former Leipzig players and one more on loan win in Germany on there way to 2 wins from 2. Dortmund also win both games and while Leverkusen are tied at the top despite loosing there opener at home to Man City

Europa League
Mainz and Hoffenheim win both there games. Nice, Wolfsburg, Bordeaux and Marseille are in the top 2 despite dropping points along the way.

October

Germany
View attachment 42393
Have Stuttgart & Leipzig got mixed up. Hamburg too look like there away to have there best season so far. Nice and close still.

France
View attachment 42392
Are PSG going to have a perfect season? 11/11 so far! Not much between the rest of the top 7 though.

Champions League
Juventus pass Lyon & Leipzig to top group c, Leverkusen pass Monaco behind Man City while Dortmund are tied with Arsenal atop of Group G

Europa League
From now on i'll just report if a team is in danger of not etting out the group!

November

Germany
View attachment 42391
The cream rises too the top with the traditional top 5 split by 4 points. Mainz, Wolfsburg and Hamburg still in the hunt but need to get results now!

France
View attachment 42390
PSG finally slip up and the rest of the top 6 close the gap. Toulouse are the only side that dont keep up but are not out of the running yet. Chairmen teams are all out of the bottom 3!

Champions League
Lyon & Dortmund are through
Leipzig need a win and Juventus defeat to ge through
Monaco hold a 3 point advantage over Leverkusen in the race for 2nd in Group F

Europa League
Mainz are through with a perfect record and all chairmen teams are through to the last 32

December

Germany
View attachment 42389
Leverkusen are the team making Dortmund work this season. Leipzig, Hoffenheim and Stuttgart are just behind bayern and Wolfsburg & Mainz are still just behind.

France
View attachment 42388
Monaco tie with PSG at the top. Lyon and Bordeaux right behind. The rest of the top 8 look like there fighting for Europa League

Champions League
Leipzig beat Juventus on the fial day to reach the last 16. Leverkusen loose and drop to the Europa League

Last 16 Draw
View attachment 42387
6 Chairmen team through and non clash since Leipzig were the only team that finished 2nd

Europa League Last 32
View attachment 42386
Did anyone get a favorable draw?

January 1st
Transfer Window open till Wednesday 8pm

Managers
View attachment 42385
Dortmund change was planned so only Schalke & KillerRoo need to worry about there manager. No changes in France

Game Save

Club Balance
Liamcfc88 - Monaco £123.4m
RVP20 - Lyon £31.3m
bcfc1 - Mainz £13m
MrWisdoman - Amiens £5.9m
Linecoigne - Nice -(£300k)
MrWisdoman - Ingolstadt -(£2.0m)
Linecoigne - Leverksen -(£3.6m)
bcfc1 - Marseille -(£4.0m)
Stonecold - Bordeaux -£6.5m
Losc Lille -(£6,9m)
Killerroo - Caen -(£7,3m)
RVP20- Stuttgart -(9m)
Dporter8999 - Rennais -(£11.4m)
Hampus Silverholt - Dortmund -(£49.1m)
Stonecold - RBL -(£84m)
Liamcfc88 - Wolfburg -(£45.1m)
Hampus - Toulouse £59.6m
Dporter8999 - Hamburg -(£18.8m)
Killerroo Gelsenkirchen -(£62,4m)

A whole extra country of teams yet only 4 have money,
Liam, now accustom to spending lots on Danish people with Monaco & title chasing RVP20 at Lyon can make a difference while Mainz can sign a player and not worry about PSG nicking htem, for 5 years at least!

PRE CONTRACTS "EXP" reminder

Each club has 2 expiring contract offers (EXP) spots on there team. You can use it on ALL PLAYERS in the final 6 months of a contract, Except Chairman controlled teams. No offers will be accepted on them.

I will allow you to make offers on 5 players per team, when you send me the offers put them in priority you want them so most important signing 1st. As with free transfers highest offer will get the player in early June. So remember to send me this with your transfer listed players by tomorrow night at 8pm when the window will closes

Half season Review

Leipzig

Highlight of the season the European Super Cup win over Man City. Anything short of world domination will be a let down now!

View attachment 42382

Not a great season in the Bundesliga but form has picked up going into the new year and were only 6 points off the top.

Massive Drama in the champions league with a final day 3-2 win over Juventus getting us into the last 16.

View attachment 42381

Team wise Kyle Walker has been a bust, Aurier has played sometimes but not well, and our star midfielder Asensio is looking to move to a bigger club. We really need a deep run in the Champions League and with this defense its not going to happen.

View attachment 42380

The most annoying thing is how the u19s have not been getting a chance! 2 appearances from the whole u19 squad

Bordeaux

Were only 4th but not to fear were right in the title hunt just 3 points behind PSG. Worryingly Monaco & Lyon have LOTS of cash to spend

In the Europa League a 2-2 draw in Moscow was our only dropped points. 22 goals though! 9 at home to Sheriff

View attachment 42379

Everyone in shot is over 7,00 so 9 of them regular starters. Delighted with that. Only Malcom was here 18 months ago!

View attachment 42378

Mid Season Update

Mainz

Super Cup

View attachment 42368

It was great to see that we were able to win the Super Cup, especially against a team of Dortmunds quality. It took penalties to decide it but it meant we take the first piece of silverware for the season.

League

View attachment 42367

We currently sit in 7th​ and are stuck in the chasing pack with only a small chance of catching Bayern. This seems to happen every season and we are struggling to push any higher up the league at the moment. We may need to try and make major changes for next season if we want to try and push into the top 4.

German Cup

View attachment 42366

We are still in the cup and face Leverkusen in the quarter final. It will be hard to beat them but if we can do then we have a good chance of being the first team to retain the German Cup.

Europa League

View attachment 42365

Now the important bit. Our first season in Europe has been a complete success so far as we finish top of our group which is no mean feat considering it had Sevilla in there. The only match we didn’t win was a 0-0 draw away from home against Sevilla which is a respectable result. We have Austria Wien in the next round which is winnable and after that anything could possibly happen, but I hope to make it two German teams in a row to win the competition after RBL won it last season.

Marseille

League

View attachment 42364

We are drifting in 6th​ place at the moment and not really worrying PSG. There is a bit of a gap between the top 4 and the rest so I hope to finish the best of the rest for this season and I would be happy with 5th​ place.

French Cup

View attachment 42363

We are out of this straight away as we got the worst draw possible and played PSG in our first round. There is no shame in going out to them and I hope we have better luck in the competition next year. . I have no idea on the other cup as we are currently in the 10th​ round but the competition only started with the 5th​ round so I have no idea.

Europa League

View attachment 42362

It may not be as impressive as the Mainz group but we are also through to the knockout stages of the Europa League with Marseille as well. We have Lazio in the next round which will be a hard game but it is a team that we can beat. Lets hope the final is Mainz Vs Marseille.

Transfers

There aren’t too many people with money in this window but if you want to try and discuss a deal for these players then let me know.

CB Dario Maresic £10mil
CM Sebastian Rudy FREE
LB Kik Pierie LOAN
CM Assane Gnoukouri £20mill
CM Wendel £10mil
CM Andre Gomes £25mil
LW Pedro Neto £5mil
LW Luka Adzic £2.5mil
LW Ariel Dolce £2.5mil

GK Dominik Livakovic £5mil
CB Kaan Ayhan £20mil
CM Dragos Nedelcu £20mil

Will do a full update tomorrow after the window but ultimately the entire Wolfsburg squad is transfer listed.

SCHALKE UPDATE

WE'RE GOING DOWN WE'RE GOING DOWN WE'RE GOING DOWN

View attachment 42311 View attachment 42310

Don't worry everyone, I have players available for you...

The following are available for FREE

Federico Dimarco – LB – Free
Lukáš Haraslín – AMR/AML – Free

And the following wonderkids are available on loan.

Felipe Villanueva – ST - Loan
Marco Cascone – CM/AMC – Loan
Santiago Fernandez – AML - Loan​

View attachment 42308
Leverkusen mid-season review

View attachment 42307
So far so good for my Leverkusen side. Sitting in 2nd and 4 points clear of Bayern, Guardiola has done a great job with a team relatively weakened during the summer transfer window. Interestingly, he's been playing a 4-4-2 with Rodrygo and Lewandowski partnering up and it's worked wonders!

View attachment 42306
We did suffer a big disappointment in the Champions League as we finished 3rd in the group and couldn't make it past the group stages, but we'll be going down to the Europa League to hopefully maybe win it? That would be the dream. In the DFB-Pokal we're also doing well and are into the quarter-finals against 7th-place Mainz, which should be an interesting match. Seeing as no one really has any money this window, I won't be posting a transfer list as I'm happy with the players currently in the squad.

View attachment 42305
OGC Nice mid-season review:

View attachment 42304

As for my French side Nice, things are also going really well! With a couple of loan arrivals and some decent permanent arrivals as well, Jardim has done a great job so far sitting in 5th in the league. We really didn't have much money and the arrival of Havertz on a free for example turned out to be a huge addition to the team. Gribbin has also played his part and we've done really well so far. We're in the Coupe de la Ligue quarter-final against PSG and in the Europa League 1st knockout round against Inter. Fair to say we won't stay in those competitions for long but some really good performances nonetheless.

View attachment 42303
Some good results against the likes of Lyon, PSG and Marseille as we managed to beat the first two and draw against Marseille, and also win against Bordeaux! Out of all the teams above us, only Monaco beat us but narrowly which was fantastic to see. Once again, no transfer list for Nice as I'm happy with the players at the club and want to keep them here. Now it's up to Jardim to do a good job in the second half of the season!

HAMBURG SV
After a fast start which had the club dreaming of Europe, the club have slid back down to 12th place, the usual, leading the board to wonder if this could be Kovac's last season as manager of the club. One of the big worries is the lack of goals from the front men, with Cavani not reaching the heights of previous seasons. Could a swap deal with Rennes be on the cards?

RENNES
The club have settled nicely in mid table, with striker Yussuf Poulsen having scored 12 goals to help the club steer away from relegation. Not much more to say, as with no money for transfers, it will pretty much be the status quo for the rest of the season.

All players on both sides are available for transfer for the right price.

Side note, my transfer policy is still ****, butttttt i did sign Tammy Abraham on a free and sell him for £9.25m, possibly reaching £11.5m after bonuses, despite him not playing a single game for Hamburg

Last edited:

Transfer Window Closed

View attachment 42207
Club transfers

Monaco
FGN Mattia Caldara, Juventus £108m - £160k p/w

Lyon
C2C G Girard, Bordeaux £5m
C2C P Max, Bordeaux £3m
FGN3 I Pereira, P Ferreira £28k £110
DOM2 J Lefevre, Auxerre £300k £4,6k
FGNL Kurt Zouma Barcelona Loan

Toulouse
U18 Frederico Encarnação – SL Benfica – Toulouse - £86,000 - £1,700
U18 Adrían Alvarez - Celta Vigo – Toulouse - £1m - £13,500
MON (1) - Darwin Avendaño – Dortmund – Toulouse - £11.25m
MON (2) - Brinquedo – Dortmund – Toulouse - £7.75m

Mainz
FGN Urbano FLA Mainz £3mil £8.5k
FGN Alexis Pena Sevilla Mainz £3.6mil £15k

Marseille
C2C LOAN Luan Mainz Marseille N/A N/A
DOM LOAN David Neres PSG Marseille N/A N/A

ExP Offers

Hamburg
Marcel Sabitzer Arsenal 100kpw
David Neres PSG 50kpw

Rennes
Neal Maupay Sunderland 30kpw
Jonathan Ikone - Nantes - 10kpw[

Schalke EXP
Son Heung-Min - R Madrid - 200k
Benjamin Mendy - Man City - 100k

Caen EXP
Juan Mata - Man Utd - 200k
Ross Barkley - Chelsea - 100k

Stuttgart
EXP M Montoya £30k
EXP Julian Cano £30k

LYON
EXP A Rabiot £200k
EXP W Szczesny £20k

Leverkusen:
Anton Mitryushkin: £40k

Nice:
Robbie Lewandowski: £1k

Toulouse
EXP 1 – Mateo Musacchio – Chelsea – Toulouse - £55,000
EXP 3 - Gylfi Sigurdsson – Everton – Toulouse - £41,000

Dortmund
EXP 1 - Faouzi Ghoulam – Atletico Madrid – Dortmund - £65,000
EXP 3 - Marek Hamsik – Dortmund - £50,000

Leipzig
T Alderweireld £100k

Bordeaux
L Bonucci £100k
N Kante £250k

Marseille
EXP Yerry Mina Barcelona Marseille N/A £25k
EXP Matteo Guendouzi Man City Marseille N/A £20k

Mainz
EXP Soares FCP Mainz N/A £15k
EXP Luis Muriel Barcelona Mainz N/A £20k

Last edited:

January

Game Save

Managers
View attachment 42172
Ingolstadt have sacked Deschamps so new manager please!

Germany
View attachment 42171
Dortmund go 6 points clear at the top, Mainz and Hoffenhiem go pas Bayern and Hertha & Stuttgart are right on there tails

Transfers
View attachment 42170
Dortmund make £23m off Lucas Romero in a few months Renato Sanches goes back to England again!

France
View attachment 42169
2 Points between the top 4! What a second half of the season we have to look forward too! Nice and Toulouse still in striking distance

Transfers
View attachment 42168
Quiet on the French front after the Caldara deal

Just a quick update guys. I'm working till 10 tonight so the update will up around 10

Season 6 Part 2

February

Germany
View attachment 41896
Were looking at a 2 team title fight with Bayern racing up to 3. Ingolstadt in 17th are st to finish in the bottom 4 at best with the leagues worst defense.

France
View attachment 41895
PSG and Monaco tie at the top but Bordeaux and Lyon need results to go there way if there getting back in the title fight. Nice and the pack are now 12 points back and probably looking towards next season.
Amiens drop into the bottom 3

Europa League
View attachment 41894
5/6 is not bad. Only Marseille go out by a goal to Lazio

March

Germany
View attachment 41893
Leverkusen edge past Dortmund, determined to beat Messi at his new team. Bayern are still 3rd with Mainz 6 points back closest to being the next team to beat Bayern

France
View attachment 41892
Only Monaco can move on this season, only 3 points behind. Lyon's battle with Bordeaux is for the final European spot. Amiens look a bit safer 4 points above the drop zone

Champions League
View attachment 41891
Leipzig stun Man Utd and are through on away goals, Lyon stun nobody by beating the other Red Bull side Salzburg. Monaco thrash Arsenal while Bayern go through PSG are out.

Europa League
View attachment 41890
I thought this would be a savage round however only Hoffenhiem, who played Leverkusen and Mainz who lost to Juventus on away goals are out.

April

Germany
View attachment 41889
Leverkusen stay 1 point clear at the top, Leipzig and Hoffenhiem the only sides that can jump Bayern. If they dont Dortmund will be the firs team to beat them 3 times Ingolstadt at best will be in a relegation play off

France
View attachment 41888
Monaco stay 3 points back. Bordeaux stay in touch but 7 points at this place is probably too much to come back. Lyon need a similar miracle to get into the top 3. We'll end on good terms all teams are all but safe

Champions League
View attachment 41887
We're all out and convincingly so

Europa League
View attachment 41886
Leverksuen win the battle of Germany, Bordeaux win the battle of France. They play each other in the Semi's with Stonecold vs Linecoigne for a spot in the final.

May

Germany
View attachment 41885
Dortmund jump Leverkusen with the old legs of Messi & Ronaldo getting the job done. Leipzig jump Bayern. No other chairman side within 10 points

France
View attachment 41884
We all Fail! Monaco only by 1 point, Bordeaux's late season collapse does not cost them Champions League football

Europa League
View attachment 41883
Leverkusen come back from loosing in France to demolish Bordeaux and get a spot in the final

Europa League Final
View attachment 41882
And it was a season 1 signing Rodrygo that won the trophy for the German runner ups

German Cup
View attachment 41881
Stutgart were already in Europe so played fair and left Wolfsburg join them.

French Cup
View attachment 41880
Toulouse needed to win to get the european spot they earned in the league

French League Cup
View attachment 41879
Here's why 14th placed Amiens just got away from relegation but will be in Europe next year

End of Season 4 review

Game Link

Its also time for all of your end of season posts before we open the transfer window Friday 8pm till Sunday 8pm!

Transfer Window 2022 is Open

Manager Changes
View attachment 41875
Lille & Marseille change managers. Great pick up by Marseille. If you want to change any let me know as you two have a free change.

Any other chairmen looking to change manager let me know.

GAMES SAVE

I've posted the update from July 1st but what i'm going to use is the game save from June 30th to help keep our transfers apart from the AI moves but by posting on July 1st you can see all the players that go on a free from the 1st and your actual budget after the pre arranged deals are done!

Transfer so Far

June
View attachment 41874
**** off you English moneybag superstar stealing ******!

July
View attachment 41873
In not sure what stuns me more! Monaco spending over £80m but still having £320m to spend. Or that someone spend £1,4m on Kyle Walker!

July 2023 balance
Hampus Silverholt - Dortmund £118.1m
Linecoigne - Leverksen £147.8m
Liamcfc88 - Monaco £319m
Stonecold - RBL £117m
Stonecold - Bordeaux £182.1m
RVP20 - Lyon £45.6m
MrWisdoman - Hoffenheim £43.5m
Hampus - Toulouse £33.5m
RVP20- Stuttgart £41m
bcfc1 - Marseille £42.5m
Linecoigne - Nice £9.8m
Liamcfc88 - Wolfburg £70.8m
Killerroo - Caen £10,1m
bcfc1 - Mainz £52.9m
Killerroo Gelsenkirchen £41,4m
Dporter8999 - Rennais £512k
Dporter8999 - Hamburg £39.2m
MrWisdoman - Amiens £1.1m

Free German Team Budgets
Hannover £17,2m
BMG £29.5m
Frankfurt £18.6m
Heiderheim £29,7m
Freiburg £31.8m
Koln £51,4m
Hertha £46,6m

This is in order of your sides priority based on last seasons finishing position. The French teams work that Bourdeax finished 3rd so will be after the 5th German team but before the 6th German team. French sides will always be being the German teams due to more people being in Germany.

Due to increased activity we are no longer looking for new players.

Remember your transfer limits are the following
Monopoly Transfers 2 per team
C2C - Unlimited, Loans - 1 per club
DOM 2, Loans 1
FGN 3, Loans 1
U18 3
FREE 3

Loans
Everyone gets 1 c2c loan, 1 Dom loan and 1 FGN loan for a maximum of 3. One of these can be cancelled and replace in January.

Last edited:
Get in!! Europa League win really happy with that even though I'm gutted to lose out on the Bundesliga title. What a shame for Nice as well lol we were in 5th for so long and just bottled it...

Quick Leipzig & Bordeaux update

Boths sides fell short of my expectations! Leipzig were a few key players down so i can forgive that by Bordeaux may never get a better chance to beat PSG with Richard joining Man City and Mbappe being transfer listed by request noting he will not be at Bordeaux next season under any circumstance.

Leipzig Transfer List
MC J Seri £20m
GK T Horn £15m
AM E Majetschak £5m

Bordeaux Sell
AT K Mbappe £100m
ML S Diallo £30m
DR S Palencia £4m
MC C Bonneau £1m
MC A Herrera £1m

All prices can be negotiated, all other players open to offers. Top players like Neymar will need very juicy bids!

Finally i will be spending the majority of the weekend working or pished so my replys might be slow if you have any questions. I'll have limited laptop time to go with that so wont be checking for clashes at my regular rate, Hopefully this wont hold us up much or at all!