Gutted i couldn't reach the final in Europe, feel bad for slagging off the manager now...

I mean I’m happy to do it on a CL Win, but sad to see the structure go unless the game is ending completely. Completely understand if it is though

I mean I’m happy to do it on a CL Win, but sad to see the structure go unless the game is ending completely. Completely understand if it is though

Unless someone want to pick it up? I'll never have time to run it after this week

I wouldn't mind picking it up after this week tbh, if you're okay with that! I have a bit of time until I'm busy again

Would be brilliant to see it continue, if it then I’d suggest now having a “super window” where everyone bankrupts themselves

Can I take Fiorentina as my Italian team. Thanks.

Also to those who are still interested in a Chairman game, if this one isn't picked up by anyone else, I am planning to start my own one. I have never ran one before so I don't want to take over something as big as this one but I am planning to run my own, probably in the English League but I am open to suggestions on that.

I wouldn't mind picking it up after this week tbh, if you're okay with that! I have a bit of time until I'm busy again

This would be amazing! I'll PM you and we'll figure something out

Would be brilliant to see it continue, if it then I’d suggest now having a “super window” where everyone bankrupts themselves

If we are still doing this, dont see the need if the save is going to continue.

Maybe if its still going to carry on we could have a 10th anniversary special where we get 2 more slots for one window only that we can use on FGN/U18/DOM

Transfer List

Bordeaux
DR L Damiao £25m
DL A Traore £10m
MC N Kante £10m
MC F Grillitsh £10m
MR M Zaracho £10m
MC D Nedelcu £2m
ML B Petit £4m
AT A Masawud £1m
AT P Roache £1m

Loan
GK E Tognassi
AT M Frietag

Leipzig
GK J Morillas £50m
MR Miguel £20m
MC M Scolan £20m
DC J Dellagiovanna £10m
MR H Costa £10m

To Loan
GK M Diener

AC Milan
AT G Simeone £20m
AM H Calhanoglu £20m
DR D Calabria £15m
MR A Bagnoli £5m
ML R Moretti £2m
MC D Luckassen £1m
AM B Simon £1m

Loan
AM Pedrinho
AT S Turner

Last edited:
How the ****... I signed Douglas Costa on a pre contract and he straight up retired xD

How the ****... I signed Douglas Costa on a pre contract and he straight up retired xD

This happened with Torres a few seasons back except i noticed before advancing. I'll see if there's anything i can do

Transfer List

Bordeaux
DR L Damiao £20m
DL A Traore £8m
MC N Kante £7m
MC F Grillitsh £7m
MR M Zaracho £7m
MC D Nedelcu £2m
ML B Petit £2m
AT A Masawud £1m
AT P Roache £1m

Loan
GK E Tognassi
AT M Frietag

Leipzig
MR Miguel £15m
MC M Scolan £15m
MR H Costa £10m
DC J Dellagiovanna £5m

To Loan
GK M Diener

AC Milan
AT G Simeone £20m
AM H Calhanoglu £20m
DR D Calabria £10m
MR A Bagnoli £5m
ML R Moretti £2m
MC D Luckassen £1m
AM B Simon £1m

Loan
AM Pedrinho
AT S Turner

3 Announcements

1. The save will go on!
Following the September 1st update Linecoigne1998 has agreed to take over running the chairman save!
so far we've had a quick chat to agree to scrap the super window and try continue with updates on the same days as we are at the moment. I'll be sticking round with my teams

2. My final act is to get everyone on the boat to Italy

Final 5 Chairmen Can now move to Italy,in this orderLinecoigne - Napoli
bcfc1 - Fiorentina
MrWisdoman -
Dporter8999 - Sassuolo
Killerroo - Roma

I've given DPorter & Killeroo there teams as we've only 24 hours to go, only MrWisdoman still to pick a team!

3 My Transfers
As i'm sticking around and have the top 3 transfer slots here's my major moves

Leipzig

FGN A Laporte, Chelsea £72m, £270k
FGN F Pailler Chelsea £35m, £89k
FGN F D'Antonio £61m, £47k
DOM A Pena, Frankfurt, £7.75m, £46k
DOM G Colic, Bayern £360k, £150, Bayern
FGN L N Stark, Arsenal
U18 G Brazel everton £320k, £1,3k
U18 S Bausch, Bayern £330k, £110
u18 A Boeckh £600k, £145k

AC Milan
C2C J Nicholls stuttgart £30m
C2C W Hoydt, Lyon £20m
MON N Kante, Bordeaux £8,5m
FGN SDR S Cani Basel £5m, £13k
FGNL S Lopez, Man City
U18 G Bonati sassuolo £450k, £2,1k
U18 L Ghonaj, Novora £110k, £650

Bordeaux
MON D Pires, Leipzig £10,25m
FGN Z Kresinger, GNK Dinamo £1m, £2k
FGN Marquinos, Man City £75m, £450k
FGN M AURELIO SEP £11,25m, £17k
DOM R Azuka, Lille ££400k, £2,4k
U18 A Asensi, Chelsea £7m, £20k
U18 Jordi - Barcelona £2.2m, £13.5k
U18 Mario Ayala - Pumas £65k, £450
FGN L S Sakai, Man City

I still has some cash and slots to use but thats the ones i'm spending the bulk on. Just passing it on now so nobody ends up clashing

Dortmund are up next so Hampus feel free to post your Dortmund transfers, Then Liam his Monaco transfers and so on in order! Any C2C deal can be announced

Last edited:
End of Season Review

Mainz

Another season of being the best of the rest as we could not break into the top 4 and we got all the way to the German Cup final where we were comprehensively beaten by Leverkusen. We also did pretty well in Europe where we beat Tottenham in the first knockout round but then went out to PSG in the next round. We are currently on the outside of the big teams looking in but very close to being part of the group. I hope to break into that group next season.

Transfers

AM Juanjo Gonzalez £60mil
CM Wendel £10mil
AM Luan £20mil

Marseille

A pretty poor league season means we finished 7th​ and a massive 21 points behind PSG. I was really disappointed with this as Marseille are one of the bigger teams in France and should be challenging around the top 4 and pushing for the title. The Europa league was slightly more successful as we beat Anderlecht and Bordeaux in the knockout rounds before eventually dropping to Sevilla in the Quarter-Finals. I hope for another good run in Europe and a much better performance in the league or even someone with such a big name as Deschamps will be looking for a new job.

Transfers

RB Sergi Palencia £15mil
RB Pawel Stolarski £4mil
CB Rob Holding £15mil
CB Felix Eboa Eboa £12mil

Fiorentina

Fiorentina are the new team to add to the group here. A successful season last year means that Fiorentina finished 6th​ which could have qualified us for the Europa League if it wasn’t for Sassuolo winning the Italian Cup. I hope the absence of Europe will allow the team to focus on the league more for our first season. The team is predicted to finish 7th​ but I hope to see us go close to break into the top 4 and get a European place based on our league position.

Transfers

LM Gerrit Holtmann £10mil
RW Ianis Hagi £10mil
ST Florinel Coman £17mil

Fiorentina need a new core so if you have CB’s, CM’s or AM’s available then get in touch and we will see if we can come up with a deal.

What time is the transfer window open till tonight? Sorry, i should know this by now

Transfer Listed

SEASON REVIEW
View attachment 40516

View attachment 40515

After a pretty mediocre season for both Hoffenheim and Amiens there is not much to say. One finishing 8th the other 11th.
In Hoffenheim there are a lot of dead weight and these are the players that are being offered out.

Hoffenheim Transfer List
Will Orban 1Mill
Maximillian Arnlod Free
Tobias Rathgeber 1Mill
Thilo Kehrer 5Mill
Paulinho 35Mill

Plans for Next Season
I hope for both clubs to push for at least Europa league or win a cup competition to get into European Competition.

Last edited:
A bit late to the party but here’s my transfer list. I’ll add my Dortmund signings later on to this same post.

Dortmund

Marcos Acuna - AML - Free
Exequiel Palacios
– RM - £5m
Rafa Soares
– LB - £1m
Maximillian Zapel
– AMR - £2.5m
Dariusz Sapa
– CM - £4m

Toulouse

Marijan Cavar – CM - £5m
Andriy Yarmolenko
– AMR - Free
Ludovic Mamilonne
- ST - £5M
Frederico Encarnação
- CM - £3M
Santiago Fernández
- AML - £5m

Inter

Marcelo Brozovic - CM - Free SOLD
Frederik Rønnow
- GK – Free
Jeffrey Bruma
– CB - Free
Nicolò Zaniolo
– CM -£3m
Santiago Arias
- RB – Free SOLD
Sébastien Halle
r - ST - Free​

Last edited:
Will do season review/preview following the transfer update.

Wolfsburg

No-One (No bids will be accepted for anyone)

Lazio
Lucas Evangelista - CDM - £4m
Pjanic - CM - £1.5m
Serge Gnabry - Winger - £10m

Monaco
Nathan Ake - CB - £30m
Nabil Fekir - CAM - £25m
Oliver Torres - CAM - £25m
Christian Pavon - RM - £30m
Kovalenko - CAM - £15m