MON D Pires, Leipzig £10,25m
DOM R Azuka, Lille ££400k, £2,4k
U18 A Asensi, Chelsea £7m, £20k
U18 Jordi - Barcelona £2.2m, £13.5k
U18 Mario Ayala - Pumas £65k, £450
SAT FGN L S Sakai, Man City
Upgrades
£5m = 5000k, £1m per 1,000 seating
2,500,000 for a minor improvement to your youth system.
3,000,000 for a minor improvement to your training facilities.
2,500,000 for a minor improvement to your Junior Coaching.
2,500,000 for a minor improvement to your Youth recruitment.

Stonecold - AC Milan
C2C J Nicholls stuttgart £30m
C2C W Hoyedt, Lyon £20m
MON N Kante, Bordeaux £8,5m
FGN S Cani Basel £5m, £13k
U18 G Bonati sassuolo £450k, £2,1k
U18 L Gjonaj, Novora £110k, £650

Hampus Silverholt - Dortmund
FGN (1) - Issa Diop – Barcelona – Dortmund - £100m - £230,000
FGN (2) - Valentín de la Torre - Atletico Madrid – Dortmund - £8.8m - £14,500

Liamcfc88 - Monaco
FGN - Bayern to Monaco - Youri Tielemans - £128m - £375k

Hampus Inter
C2C D Calavria, Sassuolo £10m

Linecoigne - Leverksen
Hugo Richard (FGN 1) Man City Leverkusen £152 million £275,000 a week
Corentin Tolisso (FGN 2) Man City Leverkusen £28.5 million (transfer listed) £250,000 a week
Bemba Diourté (U18 1) Caen Leverkusen £440,000 £60 a week
Benjamin (FGN 3) Barcelona Leverkusen £1.5 million (transfer listed) £16,500 a week

Liamcfc88 - Lazio
MON Loan - Monaco to Wolfsburg - Charly Musonda
FGN - SLB to Lazio - Ruben Dias - £14m - £13k
FGN - P Rip Feyenoord to Lazio - £5.6m - £17k

Liamcfc88 - Wolfburg
MON - Monaco to Wolfsburg - Emelio Cruz - £55m - £55k
FGN - Chelsea to Wolfsburg - Alvaro Morata - £63m - £300k

Linecoigne - Nice
Romelu Lukaku (C2C loan) Leverkusen Nice Loan £300,000 a week
C2C T Kroos, Leipzig, Free

Linecoigne - Napoli
Michele Saccenti (U18 1) Atalanta Napoli £400,000 £675 a week
Sasa Anicic (U18 2) Crvena Zvezda Napoli £98,000 £20 a week
Henry Marsh (FGN 1) Man City Napoli £10.75 million (transfer listed) £48,500 a week
John English (FGN loan) Leverkusen Napoli Loan £16,000 a week

bcfc1 - Mainz
MON Iuri Medeiros Fiorentina Mainz £19mil £55k

Hampus - Toulouse
C2C S Palencia, £15m
FGN (1) - Christian Frydek - Sparta Prague – Toulouse - £5.5m - £8,200
U18 (1) – Prince Aidoo – Genoa – Toulouse - £440,000 - £450

bcfc1 Fiorentina
MON Alberto Scavone Mainz Fiorentina £14.5mil £34k
MON Diondino Ca Mainz Fiorentina £3.2mil £22k
FGN Ezequiel Ginder Independiente Fiorentina £11.5mil £16.5k
MON LOAN Juanjo Gonzalez Mainz Fiorentina N/A N/A

MrWisdoman - Amies
M Brozovic - Inter, Free
S Arias - INter, Free

Killeroo Roma

Dporter8999 - Rennais
C2CL M Diener, RBL Loan
FGNL M Loctelli, Hamburg

bcfc1 - Marseille
FGN Fernando Pereira Reis BOT Marseille £7.6mil £14k

Dporter8999 - Hamburg
C2C R Varane £30m

MrWisdoman - Hoffenheim

Killerroo - Caen
FGN - Etienne Noel - Club Brugge - 1.6m
FGN - Samba Faye - Diambars FC - 13k
FGN - Landry Drogba - Africa Sports - 34k

Killerroo Gelsenkirchen
DOM - Pascal Vandeputte - Bayern - 16M
FGN - Sinisa Regvar - Chelsea - 50m

dporter8999 Sassuolo
C2c G Simone, AC Milan £20m

Free

RBL
J Benert £30k
M Miazga £10k

Bordeaux
T Muller £10k

Milan
F Woodman £10k
P Roberts £30k

Nice
Mitchell Weiser (FREE 1) Free Nice Free £50,000 a week

Fiorentina
FREE Jefferson Lerma N/A Fiorentina N/A £15k
FREE Morten Thorsby N/A Fiorentina N/A £10k

Marseille
FREE Alexandre Lacazette N/A Marseille N/A £10k
FREE Adama Diakhaby N/A Marseille N/A £15k

Lazio
Dennis Geiger - £70k p/w

Just waiting to hear back from someone who's transfer message i didnt understand then i'll be ready to sim!

Last edited:

September

Game Save

Summer Transfers

July
View attachment 40308
Several of us are robbed of superstar with Chelsea and Man City being the key culprits. Poor Bordeaux, Lyon & Toulouse get screwed by loosing two players each

August
View attachment 40307
Juve spend there Rugani money on Jota. Non of our teams spend too much.

Super Cups

Germany
View attachment 40306
New look Leverkusen look dangerous beating Leipzig with ease

France
View attachment 40305
Bordeaux hold all the gold in France

Italy
View attachment 40304
An Old Milan player nearly forced extra time till a new one won the game with a late double

European Super Cup
View attachment 40303
Arsenal beat the European Champions

And its over to Linecoigne
Thanks to everyone for all the support over the past few months. Together we've made by far the longest and biggest chairman save i've ever seen.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for your amazing work running this up till now mate, I can only hope to do you justice now by keeping it going and making it as entertaining!

Back to the old schedule:

Hello everyone, hope you're all excited for this new season coming up. I've not started simming yet but will do so soon. I just wanted to write a quick post firstly to say I hope you'll enjoy this chairman game with me running it as much as you did with stonecold running it. Secondly, I also just wanted to give you all a quick heads up as for the schedule change. Stonecold had tried to change the summer window from Thursday night to Saturday night but as he and I discussed, it seems like people weren't really even aware of the change and didn't make many deals as a result so this is the schedule we're reverting back to:

Monday / Tuesday 8pm:
new season posts, first half of the season sim (update at 8pm on Tuesday)

Tuesday 8pm - Wednesday 8pm: winter transfer window

Wednesday 8pm / Friday 8pm: mid-season posts, second half of the season sim (update at 8pm on Friday)

Friday 8pm - Sunday 8pm: summer transfer window

Hope that clears things up for everyone, I'll be back soon with my new season post for Leverkusen, Nice and Napoli and of course on Tuesday for the first half of the season post!

Stone Cold Summer

Leipzig
View attachment 40232
The team of mine that had the best summer. Adding a world leading defender in Laporte, potential RB for 10 years Paillier, Serie A star D'Antoino and 6 kids with some free additions adding depth. Only player i lost unplanned was Edgar Gamarra which i didnt feel the need to replace as we have Aylton ready for first team action. WRONG Pochettinno loans him out!

Bordeaux
View attachment 40231
On the unplanned front we sign Alex Antunes a striker that doesnt score! Sergiy Kisel who would be a good back up, Luiz Fernando who has already dropped to the reserves and Aldriy Lunin which looks like good business. Players out were a disaster I sold Kante by choice to Milan but Firminio for £15m is criminal, and Plizzari for £27m should be punishable by death! Flogging Werner to Dortmund after his best ever season with us leaves us short of world class talent up top. considering Marquinhos was my only signing to improve the first 11 with the other 7 being squad fillers or prospects for the future.

Milan
View attachment 40230
Clearing £40m of back up players was great until we sold £45m wing back Wouter Ababio with no decent player coming in to take his place although getting Barella & Brusselers looks like good buisness along with my own signings!

Linecoigne's summer review

View attachment 40217
View attachment 40216

With £182 million spent of our £190 million budget, we've clearly spent big looking to improve on last season and go for the title. Guardiola has done a great job up to this point as the manager at the club and with Richard coming back to Germany after a few years away from the Bundesliga, he and Tolisso both come back to the competition from Man City, who have historically weakened my side in the last few seasons. We've had a good start to the league and I hope we'll have a good start to the Champions League as well, to hopefully make it 3 German winners in a row!

View attachment 40215
View attachment 40214
We might've lost our captain to Real Madrid, but clearly it doesn't seem to have had much of an impact on our success as we've started the season incredibly well. We've not spent anything this summer but have brought in 3 class players in Kroos, Guerreiro and Weiser to improve our defence and midfield. We also have Lukaku on loan from Leverkusen, who did so well last season and has started this season really well too.

View attachment 40213
View attachment 40212
I barely spent half of what the club has spent overall this summer, as this is more of a test season for me with Napoli to see how we can do. We've been put in the same group as my other fellow team OGC Nice, so it should be interesting to see if they both get out of the group stages and go on further in the competition. So far so good for Roger Machado as the manager, as he's won our first league game of the season against Genoa 2-0. Let's hope he can keep this going and push for a top 3 finish this season?

Quick announcement/survey

Hey everyone, update will come out tomorrow with the transfer window opening tomorrow night. I just wanted to write a quick post just to check up on who's still active in this chairman game. It very much feels like just 3 or 4 people are actively taking part now and like things have died down a little bit. So as my first order of business, I'd just like to see people who still want to take part in this just post a quick message saying so.

Secondly, in an attempt to bring in a few more people into this game, would anyone be for (or against) starting this over? Just starting up from 2017 (or 2018 with new promotions and transfers, etc)? I feel like it might attract some new participants since we've effectively now created monopolies of our own. In Germany, Leverkusen, Leipzig and Dortmund dominate almost as much as Bayern now, in France it's almost the case for Bordeaux, Monaco and (kind of) Toulouse and in Italy it's shaping up to be the same with the likes of AC Milan and Inter. Making new teams available and not having that much of a gap between players might be an incentive for people to join?

Just sharing some of my thoughts here, let me know if: 1. you're still participating and 2. if you think it'd be a good idea to start this over and maybe add 1 or 2 leagues or if you'd rather continue on with the way things are right now.

Cheers everyone!

Still here, lacking on updates because of busy schedule but certainly taking part

I'm still active and enjoying this game.

I would prefer to not start again for two reasons.

1. I am about to start my own chairman game (shameless advert) so if people want to be involved in a game from 2017 then they can be involved in that one.

2. A lot of people including myself have spent a lot of time building their clubs and I personally am still enjoying the challenge of trying to beat the big teams even if that has changed from Bayern to Leverkusen and PSG to Bordeaux.

Still here, will be more active from this week as my boss is back from holiday and i'll be able to work shifts less than 18 hours.

With BCFC on the keeping to the current save

Same as everyone else. Keep the game as it is. Will attempt to update more but I’m away until Friday with minimum internet access

Alright everyone, thanks for your feedback! I'll keep this save going as it is then :) first half of the season update coming later today!

Season 2025/2026 - part 1

September

Germany
View attachment 40057

Just 6 games in but things are looking good for last season's top 2 in Leverkusen and Leipzig. Bayern is close behind as Stuttgart and Mainz are the surprise packages so far, with Dortmund probably the underachievers up to this point.

Nice surprise everyone after not spending a penny this summer yet sit at the top of the table after 8 games. It might not last long knowing how they bottle things but not looking too bad so far! Toulouse, PSG and Bordeaux all follow closely behind as Sochaux prove to be the surprise package in France so far.

It's not looking too great for any chairman side in Italy so far, with Napoli all the way down in 13th, Lazio down in 10th and Juventus leading the league! Sassuolo's owner dporter8999 will be ecstatic though as his side along with stonecold's Milan are the closest contenders for the title right now.

So far so good for most of the chairman teams competing in the Champions League. Milan are doing well in their group after one game, Wolfsburg had a tough first game against Atlético, Bordeaux are in the top 2 of a very tough group, Leverkusen lead a group with PSG and Chelsea while Monaco, Toulouse and Dortmund are also all doing well. Inter is perhaps the only chairman team to struggle right now.

Bit of a hit and miss in the Europa League for our teams however. Marseille are doing very well, same can be said for Nice, Lazio, Sassuolo, Mainz and Stuttgart while Napoli and Köln are having a bit more trouble.

October

Germany
View attachment 40047
Amazing how just 3 games can impact league standings! Leipzig jump to the top with Bayern right behind, as Leverkusen fall down to 3rd, just above Dortmund who have incredibly come all the way back from 7th.

The incredible story of OGC Nice continues as Bordeaux and Toulouse fall down the table and get overtaken by Monaco, who are clearly not about to get themselves walked over like that! PSG are close behind the current leaders, with Marseille still struggling in mid-table.

Three good results is all stonecold's AC Milan needed to get back to the top of the table. Sassuolo continue their very impressive time in 2nd place in the league, as Juventus fall down to 3rd. Lazio and Napoli make a bit of a comeback, but nothing to be screaming about just yet.

Halfway through the group stages and Leverkusen, Milan, Leipzig and Monaco can probably put themselves in the next round already. Toulouse have a tough battle with Liverpool on their hands, same for Bordeaux with Juventus as Wolfsburg have also come back from their opening day defeat. Dortmund will also have a tough battle against Barcelona in the next 3 games. Inter seem like the one side who won't make it out of the groups so far.

Marseille, Lyon, Nice, Napoli, Mainz, Stuttgart and Lazio are all looking set to go through to the next round, as Sassuolo will have to find a balance between continental football and domestic football if they want to do well in both. Köln look like they could make it through but nothing's definite yet.

View attachment 40039
MrWisdoman will have to get in touch with me if he wants to select the new manager for his Hoffenheim side as Frank Schmidt gets sacked following a poor start to the season.

November

Germany
View attachment 40038
There's never-ending drama in Germany as Hoffenheim fall further down the table to 16th, Dortmund overtake Bayern and Leverkusen go 2 points clear at the top of the league. Mainz fall off the wagon a little bit following their earlier great form.

Once bottlers, always bottlers should be the new club motto in Nice as they finally fall down the table to 3rd. It would still be a huge achievement for them but for some reason I don't think they'll stay there long... PSG take the lead in France with Bordeaux very close behind. Could stonecold win all 3 different leagues for 2 seasons in a row? QRM in 8th is a big surprise as Monaco and Toulouse continue to fight for a top 4 spot.

Milan and Sassuolo continue their great season so far being the only two teams above Juventus in the Serie A. Torino and Fiorentina are fighting for European places for next season along with Napoli (who have shot up the table) and Roma just behind them. Lazio fall down to 11th to continue a very average season so far.

Some big upsets for chairman teams as Dortmund and Inter are knocked out of the Champions League. They're favourites to go down to the Europa League now but might not be happy to do so. Bordeaux, Leverkusen, Monaco, Leipzig, Milan are all through as Wolfsburg and Toulouse still have a chance to make it there with them.

Köln are going to the next round with Lyon, Marseille, Mainz, Nice, Lazio and Stuttgart, Still a chance for Napoli to make it to the next round with them.

December

Germany
View attachment 40026
Leverkusen finish the first half of the season top of the league, with close competition from Leipzig as they are both at least 5 points clear of Bayern. Stuttgart have pushed past Dortmund and Mainz continue their good run of form.

Bordeaux take the lead in a crazy season in France. Monaco also overtake their rivals PSG as Toulouse stays close behind, with Lyon and Nice just behind as well.

Italy
View attachment 40024
Milan, Inter and Sassuolo might be the only teams finishing above Juventus this season as they all sit above the Italian giants after almost half a season in Italy. Fiorentina, Roma and Napoli aren't too far off but clearly don't have the quality to get past the Old Lady just yet. Lazio and Torino stay in mid-table.

UEFA Champions League
View attachment 40023
An impressive 6 chairman teams make it to the next round out of 16 teams in this round. Wolfsburg made it out but Toulouse couldn't get the edge over Liverpool and are going down to the Europa League.

UEFA Europa League
View attachment 40022
Same story here as in the Champions League. Out of 32 teams in this round, 10 are chairman teams. A very good turnout for us in Europe! We also have a chairman showdown as Toulouse will face Stuttgart in a very interesting matchup between the 4th placed French team and 4th place German team.

View attachment 40021View attachment 40020
MrWisdoman and KillerRoo will need to get in touch with me for their Amiens and SM Caen managers respectively.

January transfer window is open!
Until Wednesday 8pm

Managers

Amiens - MrWisdoman (new manager: TBD)
SM Caen
- KillerRoo (new manager: TBD)

Hoffenheim
- MrWisdoman (new manager: TBD)

Game save

Club balances

stonecold - RB Leipzig - (-£64m)
stonecold - Girondins de Bordeaux - (-£58.5m)
stonecold - AC Milan - (-£55.9m)
Hampus Silverholt - Borussia Dortmund - £5.8m
LiamCFC88 - AS Monaco - (-£23.1m)
Hampus Silverholt - Internazionale - £18.7m
Linecoigne1998 - Bayer Leverkusen - (-£40.4m)
LiamCFC88 - Lazio - (-£10m)
LiamCFC88 - Wolfsburg - (-£30.7m)
Linecoigne1998 - OGC Nice - £2.9m
Linecoigne1998 - Napoli - (-£9.5m)
bcfc1 - Mainz - £75.7m
Hampus Silverholt - Toulouse - £57.3m
bcfc1 - Fiorentina - £25.3m
MrWisdoman - Amiens - (-£13.5m)
MrWisdoman - Sampdoria -
£18.2m
KillerRoo - Roma - £9.4m
dporter8999 - Stade Rennais - (-£10.5m)
bcfc1 - Olympique de Marseille - £17.9m
dporter8999 - Hamburg - (-£31.5m)
MrWisdoman - Hoffenheim - £1.9m
KillerRoo - SM Caen - (-£15.5m)
KillerRoo - Schalke 04 - (-£121.7m)
dporter8999 - Sassuolo - £13,7m

The list above features the teams in order in terms of transfers priority, as always. Also, don't think I've ever seen that many teams able to spend in January?! Mainz and Toulouse are going to have a blast...

Pre contracts "EXP" reminder

Each club has 2 expiring contract offers (EXP) spots on there team. You can use it on ALL PLAYERS in the final 6 months of a contract, Except Chairman controlled teams. No offers will be accepted on them.

I will allow you to make offers on 5 players per team, when you send me the offers put them in priority you want them so most important signing 1st. As with free transfers highest offer will get the player in early June. So remember to send me this with your transfer listed players by tomorrow night at 8pm when the window will closes

For transfers and offers in general, please copy and use the following template!

Player (transfer type)Previous clubNew clubFeeWage (offer)
Player 1 (FREE 1)FreeClub 1Free(£30,000 a week)
Player 2 (FGN 1)P Club 1Club 1£5 million (transfer listed)£32,500 a week
Player 3 (C2C loan)P Club 2Club 1Loan£12,500 a week
Player 4 (DOM 1)P Club 3Club 1£14 million£60,000 a week

I've added extra rows in case you just want to copy paste the table, but if everyone uses this format I would be extremely grateful as it will allow me to get every transfer correctly and limit any potential mistakes!

Cheers and good luck in the transfer window/next half of the season.

Last edited:
Bit of a hit and miss season for me so far. One of my teams, Leverkusen, is doing incredibly well. With the resources and players available, on top of an incredible budget every summer, it's been much easier to manage my German side than the other two. Nice did really well up until the end of the first half of the season, which gives me hope, but there's again an evident lack of quality there. As for Napoli, it's my first season with them and I'm not too disappointed. I really wish I had the money to replace Machado right now but that's not going to happen unfortunately, so I just have to hope that he does a good job in the second half of the season and maybe gets us into European spots for next season! Here are my transfer lists, with the black one being Nice, red being Leverkusen and blue being Napoli.

Mads Bistrup - £2 million
Mikael Norø Ingebrigsten - £3 million
Ertugrul Ersoy - £2.5 million

Yuri Alberto - £40 million
Robin Aeschlimann - £5 million

Marko Rog - £4 million
Henry Marsh - loan
Sam Lammers - £20 million
Nani Dimata - £15 million
Uche Agbo - £3 million

Can you add the finances of Sampdoria as I also chairman that club.

Great work Linecoigne! a proper update covering all the teams matches.
Cheers mate! Thought it would be a little long with all the Europa League and Champions League groups but glad it's worked out!

Can you add the finances of Sampdoria as I also chairman that club.
My bad mate, will add that to the list right now!
EDIT: done!

Last edited: