GERMANY – HAMBURG
It’s looking like another season of finishing mid table. With the manager seemingly only good enough to keep the status quo, the owner seems to have decided to keep to what he knows and allow this to be. Could we possibly be seeing a couple of quiet transfer windows to build up finances for a proper tilt at the league?
FRANCE – RENNES
A similar story to Hamburg, the side are clearly only good enough to finish mid table at best, though they do have some star power. Again, is there a possibility of selling big and spending little to go forward in the future?
ITALY – SASSUOLO
FINALLY!!!!! A team that can perform in the league! Considering they finished quite low last season, meaning I am at the bottom of the list for transfers, we are having an absolute blinder! Don’t think we are strong enough to challenge Milan for the title, but would quite happily settle for Champions League football!

In terms of transfers for all clubs, make me an offer I can’t refuse!

Great to see this is still going strong after all these seasons... Just warning that I'm away with no laptop access from tomorrow until Monday so won't be active for that period. Hopefully when i come back Toulouse haven't wasted their money and one of my 3 teams has won the Europa League

Winter Sales

Leipzig
DC M Miazga £1m
DL J Bernat £2m
MC E Amoako £1m
AT A Mani £1m

To Loan
AM A Pena

Bordeaux
GK M Bianconi £8m
MR M Zaracho £5m
AT A Atunes £10m
MC D Nedelcu £2m
ML B Petit £2m
MC L Fernando £1m
MC M Zaracho £1m
AT A Masawud £1m

To Loan
AM D Pires

AC Milan
GK F Woodman £5m
MC N Kante £3m
MR P Roberts £3m
DR D Cools £4m
ML R Moretti £2m
MC R Mandragora £1m
AM B Simon £1m

Loan
AT S Turner

Last edited:
Ok i won't be able to update until Saturday so if anyone wants to buy a Wolfsburg, Lazio or Monaco player please Dm me and i will be back up to regular posts on Saturday

Mid Season Update

Mainz

The league has been very similar to the last couple of seasons as we have not been able to break into the top 4 and sit just outside of it. The usual 4 are all above us as well as Stuttgart which means we are sitting in 6th​ and 5 points behind those champions league spaces. We are through to the knockout stages of the Europa League and face AZ Alkmaar in the next round. There are some very hard teams in the competition so it will be down to the luck of the draw in the second half of the season that will decide where we finish but I am hoping for a good run. And finally we are through to the quarter-finals of the German cup and are just 3 games away from success there. I hope to have some success in one of the competitions this year as we haven’t had much success so far with only one German Cup to our name.

Marseille

The league form has been pretty poor as we are sitting in 9th​ place but I have seen that we our star defender has broken his leg and missed almost the entire first half of the season which hasn’t helped things. He is just a couple of weeks away from being fit again so I hope he can come back and be like a new signing for the season. Just like Mainz we are through to the knockout stages of the Europa League and will face Spartak Moscow in the next round. This looks like it will be our best path of qualifying for the Champions League like I wanted so I am hoping Deschamps focuses on this competition.

Fiorentina

I wasn’t sure on what to expect with my first season with Fiorentina but I am impressed so far. We currently sit 5th​ in the table and still have a slight chance of breaking into the top 4. I was hoping to qualify for Europa League football and we seem on course to do that if we can keep up our form. We have had only 4 losses in the league and they are to both Milans, Juventus and Napoli which is probably the top teams in the league. We have just gone out of the cup in the quarter-finals to Lazio which is disappointing but that will allow us to focus solely on the league and try and maintain our position.

View attachment 39807

Managers

Jan Jensen (Sevilla > Hoffenheim)
Aitor Karanka (Nottingham Forest > Amiens)
Gaizka Garitano (Free > SM Caen)

Transfers

OGC Nice

Benjamin (FGN 1) - £1.7 million (transfer listed, £16,500 a week) - Leverkusen > OGC Nice

Sampdoria

Raúl Uhia (FGN 1) - £13 million (£16,000 a week) from Corinthians
Maicon Thiago Venâncio Soares (FGN 2) - £3.8 million (£14,500 a week) from Flamengo
Petar Avramovic (U18 1) - £126,000 (£210 a week) from Crvena Zvezda
Fabio Brito (U18 2) - £186,000 (£650 a week) from Ajax
Juari Ranalli (U18 3) - £260,000 (£2,800 a week) from Gremio

Hoffenheim

Marc Marcén (FGN 1) - £1.1 million (£22,500 a week) from Espanyol

Roma

Elias Gamarra (U18 1) - £450,000 (£4,000 a week) from Boca
Osvaldo Cuevas (FGN 1) - £13 million (£7,000 a week) from Indepediente

Bordeaux

Pedrinho (MON loan) - loan (£37,000 a week) from AC Milan

AC Milan

Jordi Maestro (MON loan) - loan (£47,000 a week) from Leipzig

Leipzig

Lucas Torreira (MON loan) - loan (£225,000 a week) from Bordeaux

Pre-contracts

Leverkusen

Marc-André ter Stegen - £225,000 a week from Barcelona
Joshua Kimmich - £150,000 a week from Bayern Munich

OGC Nice

Henri Louis - £1,000 a week from OGC Nice
Frederic Teixeira - £1,000 a week from OGC Nice

Napoli

Koke - £100,000 a week from Atlético
Benito Ramos - £30,000 a week from Juventus

Sampdoria

Sergio Rico - £30,000 a week from Juventus
Fred - £32,500 a week from Manchester United

Amiens

Harrison Davies - £25,000 a week from Burnley
Jesse Lingard - £12,500 a week from Manchester United

SM Caen

Casemiro - £150,000 a week from Juventus
Andrija Balic - £50,000 a week from Juventus

Schalke 04

Cesar Montes - £40,000 a week from Tottenham

Bordeaux

Elseid Hysaj - £13,000 a week from Arsenal
Federico Bernardeschi - £13,000 a week from Juventus

AC Milan

Virgil Van Dijk - £210,000 a week from Liverpool

Hope I've got everyone's transfers right! Let me know if I haven't.

Last edited:
Pre- 2025/26 part 2

Game save

View attachment 39805

No big departures to speak of for our chairman teams, although Dortmund, Marseille, Bordeaux, Stuttgart, Milan and Napoli have all received a decent amount of money from a few big transfers this window.

View attachment 39803
It's looking like a very tight title race this season between Leverkusen and Leipzig. Dortmund are on Bayern's tail with Stuttgart not too far behind either.

View attachment 39801
Sassuolo drop off after some bad form in January, Fiorentina overtake Juve and Roma continue to fight for European places along with Napoli and Lazio. Milan and Inter continue their cruise at the top of the league.

View attachment 39800
This could very much be a second monopoly win in a row for stonecold as his Bordeaux side leads Ligue 1, just ahead of Monaco and PSG still in the run in for a title. Toulouse are close behind PSG while Nice jump in the Europa League spots ahead of Lyon after some decent results in January.

Please take a look at the game save above if you want to make sure your transfers went through, I'll start simming the second part of the season most likely tomorrow to be ready for the update on Friday. Cheers!

Season 2025/2026: part 2

February

Germany
View attachment 39485

Leverkusen still lead in a very tight affair in Germany. Dortmund are just ahead of Bayern but could pull away with a win in their game in hand.

The story is similar in France, with Monaco leading the race and Bordeaux close behind. Lyon, Nice, PSG and Toulouse are all fighting for the European places.

Milan continue to dominate in Italy as they sit 13 points clear of Inter in 2nd. Napoli are getting back to European spots as they might steal the seat from Sassuolo who have been incredible so far this season. Fiorentina continue their push in front of Juventus as well.

UEFA Champions League
View attachment 39480

Some big shocks in this Champions League 1st knockout round, with Leverkusen down 3-0 to Arsenal and Wolfsburg up 3-0 over Bordeaux in our only chairman showdown of the round. Leipzig could knock out Barcelona, making their route to the final potentially easier if they plan on getting there. Milan just about won against Moscow but should make it to the next round.

UEFA Europa League
View attachment 39478
We'll be saying goodbye to just one chairman team this round, and that's Hampus' Toulouse side. Mainz, Napoli, Nice, Marseille, Lyon, Dortmund, Inter, Lazio and Stuttgart all make it through.

March

Germany
View attachment 39477
It's getting tighter and tighter at the top in Germany. Dortmund are too far behind to really mount a title challenge with 7 games left so it'll be between Leverkusen and Leipzig. May the best team win!

Nothing really new to report in France. MrWisdoman's Amiens side is in danger of relegation after a pretty horrible season while Nice and Lyon look like they'll be the two sides fighting for that Europa League spot for next season. Toulouse are back in the title race with 7 games left.

You've guessed it, Milan are still top pf the league. They're now 14 points clear and can almost 100% be celebrating their second title in a row already. Fiorentina lose some ground in their fight for the top 3 with Juventus, as the gap between Sassuolo and Napoli increases, with Roma and Lazio not too far behind.

Just two chairman teams get knocked out of the most prestigious competition in Europe. We'll have (I believe for the first time?!) a monopoly showdown between stonecold's Milan and Leipzig, while the holders Wolfsburg will face City and Monaco will face Atlético.

Another 4 chairman teams knocked out of Europe as we say goodbye to Napoli. Nice, Marseille and Lyon. We'll be getting two chairman showdowns through Inter against Stuttgart and Mainz against Dortmund which should be interesting.

April

Germany
View attachment 39470

It looks all set and done in Germany now as Leverkusen have a 9-point lead with 3 games left in the league. Dortmund could still clinch 2nd place but it seems unlikely at this stage. Wolfsburg could finish above Bayern for the first time since the start of this chairman game, which is exciting!

stonecold might not be winning the Bundesliga, but he still has a real shot at winning 2 titles this season as his Bordeaux side stay just a point behind Monaco. MrWisdoman might have to say goodbye to his Amiens side if they don't pick up some points in the next 3 games, while Nice and Lyon look like they'll both be getting Europa League spots in the end!

Milan virtually win the league, with Inter in 2nd and Fiorentina most likely finishing in 3rd. Juventus could finish in 4th or in 8th, same can be said for Sassuolo, Napoli, Roma and Lazio...

Are we about to witness a chairman Champions League final? stonecold knocks out his Milan side with his Leipzig side while Liam had to say goodbye to the current holders Wolfsburg and will now be cheering on his Monaco side, who find themselves 3-1 up after the first leg of the Champions League semi final.

There is another opportunity for a chairman European final with Stuttgart and Dortmund battling it out with 2 English teams to make it to the final of the Europa League. Inter, Lazio and Mainz were the last 3 chairman teams in Europe other than the 2 left in the Europa League and 2 left in the Champions League.

May

Germany
View attachment 39463
Leverkusen win only their second ever Bundesliga title by just 4 points, fair to say it was good that they had a 9-point lead going into the last 3 games! Dortmund finish in 3rd and Wolfsburg crumble in the last 3 games to finish below Bayern once again.

Amiens goes down to Ligue 2, Nice, Lyon AND Rennes all get Europa League spots as Monaco win the league yet again. Bordeaux came really close but it just wasn't to be. Toulouse finish in 3rd and above PSG, which can still be considered a huge achievement.

As expected, it's Milan who wins the league for the second year running, with Inter following. Fiorentina do finish 3rd and in an incredible last few games in Italy, it's Roma who steal the last European spot in the league, leaving Sassuolo, Lazio and Napoli all incredibly disappointed.

stonecold might have lost the Ligue 1 title to LiamCFC88's Monaco side, but he won't be losing the Champions League! A second Champions League win in 3 years for stonecold also makes it 3 German winners in a row, great for German football.

Unfortunately, German football can't rule everywhere and our two remaining chairman teams in the Europa League get knocked out in the semi finals, with Chelsea winning the whole competition.

I'll need stonecold for Milan, Hampus Silverholt for Dortmund and bcfc1 for Marseille to send me a message regarding new managers for their teams, although Hampus can stick with Allegri if he wants of course!

GAME SAVE

THE GAME SAVE ABOVE IS FOR THE END OF THE SEASON ONLY (TO WRITE END OF SEASON POSTS) USE THE GAME SAVE ON THE NEXT POST FOR TRANSFERS, ETC.

2026/2027 SUMMER WINDOW IS OPEN!
Until Sunday 8pm

Balances

Linecoigne1998 - Bayer Leverkusen - £52.8m
LiamCFC88 - AS Monaco - £124.5m
stonecold - Milan - £33.6m
stonecold - RB Leipzig - £118.7m
stonecold - Girondins de Bordeaux - £68.5m
Hampus Silverholt - Inter - £75.2m
Hampus Silverholt - Dortmund - £230.5m
Hampus Silverholt - Toulouse FC - £42.7m
bcfc1 - Fiorentina - £23.7m
LiamCFC88 - Wolfsburg - £92.8m
Linecoigne1998 - OGC Nice - £221k
KillerRoo - Roma - £1.2m
RVP20 - Stuttgart - £56.3m
RVP20 - Olympique Lyonnais - £44.8m
dporter8999 - Sassuolo - £19.9m
bcfc1 - Mainz - £62.2m
dporter8999 - Stade Rennais - £21m
LiamCFC88 - Lazio - £19.9m
dporter8999 - Hamburg - £30.6m
bcfc1 - Olympique de Marseille - £46.3m
Linecoigne1998 - Napoli - £28.3m
KillerRoo - Schalke 04 - £17.5m
KillerRoo - SM Caen - (-£3.7m)
MrWisdoman - Sampdoria - (-£6m)
MrWisdoman - Hoffenheim - £19.8m
MrWisdoman - Amiens (relegated, please choose a new team in France!)

The list above features the teams in order in terms of transfers priority, as always.
Available teams in each country and their balance (for anyone who needs a new team, or anyone who wants to join the game):

Germany:
FC Heidenheim - £28.3m
Dynamo Dresden - £12.5m
FC Ingolstadt - £26.4m
FC St. Pauli - £15.5m
Gladbach - £40.4m
Hertha Berlin - £24.1m
Koln - £35.1m
Werder Bremen - £48.6m

France:
Angers SCO - £5.6m
AS Nancy - £5.9m
AS Saint-Etienne - £4.9m
FC Metz - (-£530k)
FC Nantes - £13.4m
Lille OSC - £9.3m
Montpellier - £13m
Nimes - £3m
QRM - £1.8m
RC Strasbourg - £14m
Sochaux-Montbeliard - (-£3.7m)

Italy:
Atalanta - (-£4.6m)
Bologna - £6.5m
Cagliari - £18.4m
Chievo Verona - £21.1m
Empoli - £7.3m
FC Crotone - £6.7m
Frosinone - £6.8m
Pescara - £6.7m
Torino - £955k
Udinese - £16.3m
Hellas Verona - £30.7m

Managers

Milan
Marseille
Dortmund
Napoli

Remember your transfer limits are the following
Monopoly Transfers 2 per team
C2C - Unlimited, Loans - 1 per club
DOM 2, Loans 1
FGN 3, Loans 1
U18 3
FREE 3

Loans
Everyone gets 1 c2c loan, 1 Dom loan and 1 FGN loan for a maximum of 3. One of these can be cancelled and replace in January.

GAME SAVE

TRANSFER ALREADY MADE

View attachment 39450View attachment 39449

Last edited:
Quick survey:

Would any of you be open to adding a new league to this? I was thinking about La Liga, as it's a league most people will know and since bcfc1's chairman game isn't La Liga after his poll, we could have the same concept where we're not able to get any of the top 3 (Barca, Real and Atleti) but every other team?

To decide who gets who, I was also thinking we could do a points system based on past positions from all our clubs combined, add them up and go in that order? For example, 1st place is worth 20 points and 20th place would be worth 1 point? Whoever has the most points gets first pick, least points gets last pick?

​Let me know what you all think!

End of Season Review

Mainz

A season where if anything we went slightly backwards and finished 7th​. We had a good run in the Europa League but as we finished 7th​ in the league we won’t be in Europe next season. This could lead to some of the big teams taking our players over the summer. I’m looking to strengthen the depth of the squad this summer and hope to bring in a CB, CM and a striker.

Marseille

The league performance was not good enough and Deschamps paid the price for this with his job. We ended up finishing 8th​ and that means there will be no European football next season. The board hired Manuel Pires as the new manager and I am happy to keep him as manager for now but I am hoping for a big improvement in our league performances. Marseille probably need to most amount of work as they need a starting CB as well as more depth in midfield and in the full back areas.

Fiorentina

Fiorentina have been undoubtedly the success story of the season. The squad is very good but I did not expect a 3rd​ place finish in the league and to finish about Juventus in our first attempt. This is the first time we have beaten the big team and it took our latest team to do so. We are now going to be in the Champions League next season which brings a whole new challenge in both that competition and trying to repeat our success in the league. We have no AMs at the club so that is going to need a massive overhaul and we also need more depth in defence as well if we are to compete in different competitions.

I will be resigning from my post as a Chairman. This leaves Hoffenheim and Sampdoria free to players.

I think adding in Spain could be a great idea. I’ll do my update in the morning

Quick survey:

Would any of you be open to adding a new league to this? I was thinking about La Liga, as it's a league most people will know and since bcfc1's chairman game isn't La Liga after his poll, we could have the same concept where we're not able to get any of the top 3 (Barca, Real and Atleti) but every other team?

To decide who gets who, I was also thinking we could do a points system based on past positions from all our clubs combined, add them up and go in that order? For example, 1st place is worth 20 points and 20th place would be worth 1 point? Whoever has the most points gets first pick, least points gets last pick?

​Let me know what you all think!

I like the idea of moving into Spain and of the points system but I would do the points system in reverse. So those who have struggled with weaker teams in the other leagues should get a stronger team in Spain. And those who have been at the top of the leagues so far need to a build a team from lower down the league in Spain.

​Transfer List

Wolfsburg

William - RB - £6m
Soloman - CAM - £20m

Monaco
Mammana - CB - £20m
A. Toure - RB - £25m

Lazio
Koulibaly - CB - £500k
Luis Alberto - Cam - Free
Serge Gnabry - LW - £2m

Everyone is available from all clubs at a reasonable price.

Looking to sign a CM, CDM and a CB for Lazio

Stone Cold Sales

Leipzig
Transfer List
GK T Horn £3m
DR D Roemer £3m
ML Neymar £20m
MC E Amoako £1m
AM L Schade £5m
AT A Mani £1m

To Loan
GK M Diener
MC Pedro
MC J Leite
MR L Sousa
AM A Pena

Bordeaux
GK M Bianconi £10m
DR K Tete £5m
DL R Rodriguez £7m
MC D Nedelcu £5m
MR V Robinson £15m
AM S Kisel £20m

Milan
MR Suso £15m
DC D Gonzalez £10m
DR D Cools £8m
MR P Roberts £4m
GK F Woodman £1m
MC R Mandragora £1m
AM B Simon £1m
MC R Moretti £1m

To Loan
AM Pedrinho

Will do a full update when im brat free

RENNES
How the **** did we get into Europe? In the January window, we lost both one of our best centre backs in Dan-Axel Zagadou, and our leading scorer, Yussuf Poulsen. Fortunately Neal Maupay stepped up to the plate when needed, but we are going to have to strenghen a very weak and small squad.

SASSUOLO
Gutting, as we miss getting into Europe, however with the core of the squad still in place, surely we could make another attempt at reaching there!

HAMBURG
More dissapointment as usual, i'm beginning to think we are destined to be mid table for the rest of our lives.

I have decided to allow the managers to utalise the full extent of the budget for this season, putting our faith in the men that will work with the players day in day out.

Transfer Lists

Marseille

GK Mendes £10mil
GK Dahlin £10mil
LB Jordan Amavi £10mil
CM Nahitan Nandez £20mil
LW Josip Brekalo £20mil
ST Maximiliano Gomez £15mil
ST Nicolas Leguizamon £5mil

Fiorentina

CM Jefferson Lerma £10mil
CM Marko Grujic £10mil
CM Morten Thornsby £7mil
LW Gerrit Holtmann £2.5mil
LW Viktor Fischer £2mil

Stone Cold Sales

Leipzig
Transfer List
GK T Horn £3m
DR D Roemer £3m
ML Neymar £20m
MC E Amoako £1m
AM L Schade £5m
AT A Mani £1m

To Loan
GK M Diener
MC Pedro
MC J Leite
MR L Sousa
AM A Pena

Bordeaux
GK M Bianconi £10m
DR K Tete £5m
DL R Rodriguez £4m
MC D Nedelcu £5m
MR V Robinson £15m
AM S Kisel £20m

Milan
MR Suso £15m
DC D Gonzalez £7m
DR D Cools £8m
MR P Roberts £4m
GK F Woodman £1m
MC R Mandragora £1m
AM B Simon £1m
MC R Moretti £1m

Will do a full update when im brat free

Hey everyone, the transfer window is closed but I got some pretty tragic news about someone close to me today so the august/window update might come out a little later today or earlier tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, hope you understand!