Perugia £6m
Atalanta £5.6m
Bologna £5m
Cagliari £4m
Genoa £1.5m
Virtus Entella £500k

Udinese, Parma and Atalanta look like decent picks for new players

Rumour has it a record breaking C2C deal has now been completed

I dont see the harm in announcing c2c deals if both parties and myself have agreed since nothing is going to stop them from happening

SPALView attachment 50147

After a season of just treading water and finishing 11 way above what the media predicted, The SPAL owner has decided that since he did such a good job and with a rumoured £350000 to spend the current manager Leonardo Semplici is the right man to take the club to the next level.

Last edited:
View attachment 50129

Change at Roma

A shocking press announcement just came out of the famed Italian club. It would appear that there has been a change of owners. It would appear that the entire population of Gibraltar has pooled its money together and bought the club.

View attachment 50128

An interview with a random local Gibraltarian left us with more questions than answers.

So why have you, as a country decided to buy an Italian football club?

"We bought a football club? I thought I was buying raffle tickets to win a trip to Rome"

No sir, Gibraltar is now the proud owner of Roma Football Club.

"Oh..... who is the manager?"

Jorge Jesus.

"Jesus? I'm not religious, sack him"

Afterwards we complied what we assume is the teams transfer list, based off every player locals said were "****"

Elio Capradossi - CB
Juan Iturbe - AMR
Eros De Santis - RB

Valero Returns

il_stemma_di_fiorentina.jpg

Valero Returns To Fiorentina!

New Fiorentina manager Marcelino has had an immediate boost to his attacking options, after Bert Ernie has worked with Inter chairman, Pennybags, to bring in Borja Valero on loan for the entire season.

850_f3dc366a59844c41d9f9170ef6bb1d9e.jpg

It means that Valero will return to the club where he spent the previous 5 seasons and was the club captain, before moving on to Inter and helping team to the Serie A title last season. Valero played in 36 games for Inter last year, but at the age of 33, it is rumoured that the Inter management team are looking to the younger generation and have allowed him to leave on loan. Fiorentina will be covering the player’s £70,000 wages whilst he is with them.

borja-valero.jpg

Fiorentina owner Bert Ernie said “Valero still has plenty to offer and is a fantastic addition to our squad. He knows his way around here and at 33, he can act as a mentor to some of the younger players and coach them in their development. He is loved by the fans and I think everyone involved with this club is welcoming him back with open arms”.

INTER ANNOUNCE TWO NEW SIGNINGS!!!!

Inter Milan have today announced two new signings as Felipe Anderson and Bastos has come in from Lazio for a combined £34m.

th
th

Manager Spalletti says - "We went into the summer knowing that we need to get a few wingers and at least one CB so to bring in these two lads is a major boost for us. Felipe is technically gifted and very quick while Bastos fits the bill for what I want in a defender"

"We have many other transfer deals going on and depending on what we have left will see what business we can do but I am very excited and so should all the Inter fans when they see who we bring in."

--

th

Rich Uncle Pennybags also commented as the owner is pleased that the transfers keep the money in Italian football.
"As a businessman it is vital to keep the local and national economy healthy so for Lazio to get the money and not some other team from Ukraine or wherever is a good thing"

"We at Inter have a big squad and are willing to sell or loan players to help out other teams. We have sold 1 player in Nagotomo already and loaned out Valero to Fiorentina and hopefully we can loan or sell a few more"

Last edited:
Don't know if this is well timed or not but I'll take Atalanta if it's available still

Don't know if this is well timed or not but I'll take Atalanta if it's available still
perfect timing, the transfer window is open for the 18/19 summer window until 8pm tomorrow.
The save game is a few pages back if you want to look at your team.

perfect timing, the transfer window is open for the 18/19 summer window until 8pm tomorrow.
The save game is a few pages back if you want to look at your team.

Yeah just uploaded the save game, I'll put a post up for transfers etc when I familiarise myself with the rules haha.

I would say I don't have a clue what I'm doing but there are a lot of chairman in real life that are the same (as a Villa fan I know all about it)

It is well timed as I was thinking of nicking a couple of their players lol. Dammit!!!!

Hopefully you like the look of the players I brought in for them. Getting Spinazzola for £2.2m when he is worth £20m was a steal. I felt that I had decent players but the manager didn't play the right formation. I was going to appoint club icon Massimo Carrera as manager - plays the right formation for me and has some great stats.

Good luck!!!

It is well timed as I was thinking of nicking a couple of their players lol. Dammit!!!!

Hopefully you like the look of the players I brought in for them. Getting Spinazzola for £2.2m when he is worth £20m was a steal. I felt that I had decent players but the manager didn't play the right formation. I was going to appoint club icon Massimo Carrera as manager - plays the right formation for me and has some great stats.

Good luck!!!

First thing I've noticed is 14 goalkeepers in the under 20s. 14!!!!!!

And I know Gasperini's formation seems like it was a big problem last season, but we're £90k over the wage budget so think he'll be too expensive to get rid of!

TORINO ANNOUNCE TRANSFER LISTED PLAYER

Alex Berenguer - a tricky young winger valued at £6.75m, yours for £3m - a great bargain for a smaller team in this league (SPAL and Atalanta i'm looking at you)

Vlad Chiriches - £8 million - now £7 million
Adam Ounas - £5 million (sold for £4 million)
Marco Parolo - £4 million - now £3 million
Allan - £25 million - now £20-25 million
Jose Callejon - £40 million - now £35-40 million

As always, any players are available for transfer so feel free to send in offers you think I might accept!

Last edited:
Lazio Updated Transfer List

Brayan Perea - LW/ST - £1m
Luca Crecco - LB/LM - £1m
Stefan Radu - LB - £7.5m - Now £5m
Martin Caceres - CB/RB - £5m - Now £3m
Adam Marusic - RWB - £7m - Now £4.5m
Afriyie Acquah - £5m - Now £3m
Patric - R/L/CB - £4m - Now £2m
Danilo Cataldi - CM - £4m - Now £2m
Ricardo Kishna - LW - £3.5m - Now £2m
Simone Palombe - ST - £3m - Now 1.5m
Joseph Minala - CM - £2.5m Now £1m
Ravel Morrison - CAM - £2.5m​
(Sold)

Anyone with a value of under 500k is available for 250K non negotiable​

All other players are open to offers, I am willing to negotiate. Don't hesitate to msg me.​

Dr Tony Xia joins Atalanta

View attachment 50075

The Doc has decided to financially ruin another team after conquering the Villa.

View attachment 50074

Expect him to call journalists ‘jerknalists’ on twitter when they question his methods (even when the so called jerknalist is proved right) but don’t expect £15m to be spent on Ross McCormack and Steve Bruce to be appointed, even Tony knows that they’re bad business decisions.

View attachment 50073

Firstly, Tony has announced that manager Gian Piero Gasperini gets another chance despite faltering last season. Providing there’s no relegation battle then he’ll probably get the entire season in charge however if there’s no top 8 finish then it’s curtains for you Gian Piero.

View attachment 50072

As for the squad. Firstly why are there 109 players in the Atalanta under 20s squad, is this normal?

Secondly there are a whole host of players that are available, however seeing as many other chairmans are managing better teams Dr. Tony acknowledges that they’re probably not going to get sold and many will be instead interested in Atalanta's better players. But just in case…

Joao Schmidt - DM & CM best as AP or DLP – £250,000
Andreas Cornelius – Your perfect Target Man needed to seek that last minute equalizer – only £500,000
Alberto Paloschi - ST Advanced Forward - £1.5m

If you see someone that tickles your fancy in Atalanta under 20s then they’re yours either on loan or on a cheap permanent deal.

Dr Tony also acknowledges that he probably needs to sell in order to buy, so here’s the prices of our best players which he's willing to sell providing he gets an adequate replacement for them.

Andrea Petagna - Target Man or CF - £24m
Josip Illicic - AMC - £29m
Remo Freuler - CM best as an AP - £7m (a bargain may I add)
Etrit Berisha - GK - £15m

However it’s going to take something special to get Alejandro Gomez. £50m+ might persuade me...

The positions I am looking to improve are RWB, CB, CDM and maybe a ST and I’ve spotted some bargains that other clubs are offering however even Dr Tony recognizes the somewhat delicate financial situation Atalanta are heading towards so will look to sell one or two first then buy later.

Message me with offers for any players!

th

INTER MILAN TRANSFER LIST

The following players are available for transfer...…..

Matias Vecino - DMC/MC - £25m - Available for £15m
Jonathan Biabiany - AMR - £10.75m - Available for £4m
Borja Valero - MC - £9m - LOANED
Samuele Longo - ST - £5.25m - Available for £2m
Yuto Nagatomo - LB - £4m - SOLD
Francesco Bardi - GK - £3.9m - Available for £2m
George Puscas - AML/ST - £3.7m - Available for £1m
Daniele Padelli - GK - £2.3m - Available for £1m
Andrea Pinamonti - LOANED

(ALL of the above are available on loan too)

ALMOST EVERYONE ELSE IN MY RESERVE SQUAD IS AVAILABLE FOR A PITTANCE BE IT £500K, FREE OR ON LOAN JUST PM ME.

--

WE ARE AFTER A RB, AMC AND A STRIKER!!!!

Feel free to message me any offers.

Last edited:
Napoli updated transfer list

Vlad Chiriches - £8 million -(sold for £7 milion)
Adam Ounas - £5 million (sold for £4 million)
Marco Parolo - £4 million - (sold for £2 million)
Allan - £25 million - now £20-25 million
Jose Callejon - £40 million - now £35-40 million

ANYONE FOR A BIG BLOOMING BARGAIN??

MBaye Niang (Former AC Milan and Watford), a talented winger and striker who has French nationality so won't count as foreign, valued at nearly £14million, yours for as little as £7million! Limited time offer, grab it up whilst I'm feeling generous!

Milan's deadline day transfer List
DC M Musacchio £20m
AT C Bacca £10m
DR D Calabria £10m
AT N Kalinic £6m
MC L Biglia £5m
AT G Lapadula £5m
MC Jose Mauri £2m
DR I Abate £2m
AML F Borini £1m

Free
MC R Montolivio