Monopoly CHAIRMAN GAME

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr_Grieves
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 523
  • Views Views 39K
I think Atalanta offers someone a challenge. I have signed a few decent players for them and they have a good looking regen in the u18s. If I could have afforded to replace Gasperoni with someone who plays the right formation then we would have been ok I think.

I have taken over Inter because it was too good an opportunity to turn down and I also want to give out some cash to some other managers as Inter have a large budget. Lots of small budgets here so we need a domino effect to happen.
yeah, I’m hoping some sales and UCL football may help balance the books and allow for some investment

Transfer Window is open!!!

July 2nd Game Save
JUly 2nd 2018

This will be a rotten summer for some of us with pre arranged deals draining our accounts before the summer even starts

With the opposite storys happening for Inter & Napoli thanks to Premiership tv money!

Summer transfers so far
View attachment 50168
View attachment 50167

Club balances & Managers
Klippybo - Inter £115.9m
KillerRoo - Roma £53.1m
Linecoigne1998 - Napoli £90m
RVP20 - Sassu0lo £25.7m
danjames101 - Sampdoria £15m
Desbot - Torino £14m
TheNotSoSpecialOne - Fiorentina £8.2m
Sheep FM - SPAL £375k
Stonecold - AC Milan (-£7.5m)
LiamCFC88 - Lazio (-£13.8m)

Only one new manager in RVP20 who seem to remember from old saves would always go Stoke so a youth filled Sassuolo with £25m could be the start of something good

Remember your transfer limits are the following
Monopoly Transfers NA
C2C - Unlimited, Loans - 1 per club
DOM 2, Loans 1
FGN 3, Loans 1
U18 3
FREE 3

Loans
Since i've found loans easier too do that i thought you can all have 1 c2c loan, 1 Dom loan and a FGN loan for a maximum of 3.

Before the window closes on Sunday night send me a list of players you want manually added to the transfer list & any manager changed you would like.

RVP20 Takes over Sassuolo

Im actually Commandant Eric Lassard from the police academy films
View attachment 50163

I had planned to put my goldfish in charge but apparently i need a human manager and see no reason to stop the greatness of Mr Gus Harris, erm Hiddink

View attachment 50162

Im back for my 3rd chairman save and my 3rd attempt at making great things happen at smaller team

Big difference is that Sassuolo are in the best shape in there history with many many youngsters that will have a great future in the game, and with £25m in the bank we have no reason to sell any of them!

Transfer List

£1m each or best offer

Goalkeeper
G Satalino

Defense
S Bufo, C Dell'Orco, L Ravanelli

Midfield
F Magnanelli, S Missiroli, D Frattesi, N Pierini

Attack
A Matri, R Cappa. R Scamacca

Last edited:
View attachment 50169

Napoli owner statement:

View attachment 50166
Despite a strong start to the season, I have to say I'm quite disappointed with this team. Some strong signings were made during the summer and a 4th place finish, for a club like Napoli, is simply not acceptable. On top of that, the disappointing Champions League and Europa League performances were definitely ones to forget as well and I'm looking forward to next season, where we will hopefully do much better.

View attachment 50165
View attachment 50164
View attachment 50161
Credit to Lazio, who had a fantastic season and finished above us, but I'm very disappointed with just 1 win in our last 7 games which eventually cost us a place in the top 3. Sarri has done a good enough job which is why I believe he can do a better one next year, but failure to reach the top 3 next season will result in immediate sacking for him. In terms of transfers, most of our arrivals have done well and I'm happy with our investments, but some players have not been good enough at all and they will be shown the door this transfer window.

View attachment 50160
Finally, I'm disappointed with the amount of goals scored this season, especially by our main striker Milik, who managed just 9 goals all season. As a result, here is the transfer list for Napoli for this summer:

Vlad Chiriches - £8 million
Adam Ounas - £5 million
Marco Parolo - £4 million
Allan - £25 million
Jose Callejon - £40 million

As always, any players are available for transfer so feel free to send in offers you think I might accept!

Last edited:
Lazio Updated Transfer List

Brayan Perea - LW/ST - £1m
Luca Crecco - LB/LM - £1m
Stefan Radu - LB - £7.5m
Martin Caceres - CB/RB - £5m
Adam Marusic - RWB - £7m
Afriyie Acquah - £5m
Patric - R/L/CB - £4m
Danilo Cataldi - CM - £4m
Ricardo Kishna - LW - £3.5m
Simone Palombe - ST - £3m
Joseph Minala - CM - £2.5m
Ravel Morrison - CAM - £2.5m

Anyone with a value of under 500k is available for 250K non negotiable

All other players are open to offers, I am willing to negotiate. Don't hesitate to msg me.

Last edited:
Fiorentina Update

il_stemma_di_fiorentina.jpg

End of Season Statement From Club Owner Bert Ernie

“Looking back over the last season, the only word I have to describe it is inconsistent. We had good spells and very bad spells too and for me, the bad runs were just too frequent and lasted for too long at a time. Notably, I’m talking about the 6 games without winning in September/October, the winless run of 4 games in December and then another 6 game run without winning in February/March.

These runs have cost us any chance of making the European places in the league this year as we finish a disappointing 8th​. Yes I know our media prediction pre season was 7th​, but I’m an ambitious chairman and this club did not take the leap forward in my first season here that I was expecting.

We conceded far too many goals, with 42 let in during the league campaign. That is something that needs rectifying moving forward, as we don’t score enough goals to win games if we are conceding that many! There is definitely some dead weight in this team that will be moved on during the Summer and I can assure the fans that the money generated from these sales will be used to bring in new players.

Now it wasn’t all negative last season, so I will point out the positives….although there are not many! We did finish the season on an unbeaten run of 10 games, which helped lift us into the top half again. Without that run, the season would have been disastrous as we would have finished outside the top 10. Also, I’m extremely pleased to note that in two games against Lazio, we picked up 4 points, with a 0-0 draw at home and a fantastic 2-1 win on their turf. I’ll be honest, getting one over on them was my personal highlight of the season. I’ll reiterate my sheer dislike for Ferrero and I look forward to seeing his team’s demise next season!

View attachment 50159

View attachment 50158

Now I’ve had to weigh up the season as a whole and make a big decision for the club moving forward. I can’t go into too many details right now, but I will call another press conference soon where we will have an announcement to make!”

Fiorentina Transfer List

Bryan Dabo
DR, WBR, DM, MC, MR
Asking price: £3 million

View attachment 50157

Cristiano Biraghi
DL, WBL, ML
Asking price: £2.2 million

View attachment 50156

Sebastian Crisoforo
DM, MC
Asking price: £4.5 million

View attachment 50155

Simone Lo Faso
AMRLC
Asking price: £2.6 million

View attachment 50154

Cyril Thereau
AMLC, ST
Asking price: £500,000

View attachment 50153

Valentin Eysseric
AMLC, ML, AMR
Asking price: £5.8 million

View attachment 50152

Abdou Diakhate
MC, DM
Available for loan

View attachment 50151

For those looking to join here is the teams left and there balance

Teams & balance
Chievo £8.6m
Udinese £7.8m
Parma £6m
Perugia £6m
Atalanta £5.6m
Bologna £5m
Cagliari £4m
Genoa £1.5m
Virtus Entella £500k

th

RICH UNCLE PENNYBAGS TAKES OVER AT INTER!!!!!

Rich Uncle Pennybags - the main man of the world renowned Monopoly board game has unbelievably bought over Inter Milan. He said - "With all the money that is going around in football at the moment I thought I should try and see what I could make from it. Maybe buy a football club, build a few themed houses and hotels, charge a lot of money for staying here and once we are successful and raked in enough cash move on to another colourful place".

He is happy with the management team and is keen for manager Spaletti to continue his successful reign as Champions of Italy. With £115m to spend the pressure is on Spaletti to come out on top again!!!

R.U.P. also had a dig at Inter's rivals and lodgers AC Milan - "I am in the property business and know the value of a building. The San Siro Stadium is one of the best in the world and for them to have the lease for only £4m a year is a disgrace. I hear they don't have much money so they better keep paying their rent or I will kick them out and tear down all this A.C Milan stuff that is around the place"

Finally he said that there is free parking now at the San Siro and a prison being built nearby for any ultras that get into any trouble.

--

INTER TRANSFER LIST

Everyone is available!!!! That said not many teams can afford my best ones I accept but I am interested in player swap or even cash + player deals which can go both ways. If you have a great player - Dasbot - Belotti lol - I can offer you the cash or cash and players.

Matias Vecino - MC - Valued at £25.5m - available for £20m
Borja Valero - MC - £9m - £4m
Jonathan Biabiany - AMR - £10.75m - £6m
Yuto Nagotomo - DL - £4.1m - £2m
Samuele Longo - ST £5.25m - £2m
George Puscas - ST - £3.7m - £1m
Daniele Padelli - GK -£2.3m - £1m

Just about everyone in my reserve squad is available for a pittance or even free.

Last edited:
Oh it's all kicking off.....Lazio and Fiorentina, AC and Inter! Love it!

[FONT=&quot]R.U.P. also had a dig at Inter's rivals and lodgers AC Milan - "I am in the property business and know the value of a building. The San Siro Stadium is one of the best in the world and for them to have the lease for only £4m a year is a disgrace. I hear they don't have much money so they better keep paying their rent or I will kick them out and tear down all this A.C Milan stuff that is around the place" [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
But you also pay £4.1m a year!

In the words of Brian Clough "lets see where we are in a years time, and lets see where we both are in 5"
^ this will come back to haunt me! I can feel it as i post.

HELP US MAYOR Berlusconi!!!

New Manager At Fiorentina

il_stemma_di_fiorentina.jpg

New Manager for Fiorentina!

marcelino-cropped_13yw74z3b36eh1ta8lf9uerju5.jpg

Fiorentina manager Bert Ernie today called an emergency press conference to make a club announcement.

Ernie didn’t waste any time getting to the point as he opened the press conference with the statement “We regret to inform you that we have decided to take the decision to terminate manager Stefano Piolo’s contract with immediate effect! Unfortunately, he didn’t meet my expectations last year and I’ve decided to put a new manager in place who I feel can take this team forward and on to the next level. Our league position of 8th​ was simply not good enough and to go out in the very 1st​ round of the Italian Cup was a huge disappointment”.

Bert Ernie also wasted no time in announcing his new manager as he said “After careful consideration, we have appointed Valencia manager Marcelino as the new manager of Fiorentina. Marcelino has a track record of success in Spain and we are hoping he can bring that winning mentality to Italy. I am confident he will improve this team, the way we play and I’m sure he can deliver European qualification for us this season”.

Marcelino, a man who once pulled his hamstring celebrating a goal whilst Valencia manager, will take charge immediately and is said to be looking forward to the challenge presented to him here in Italy. He was noted as saying "I believe this team has a good future ahead of them. I have some very good young players to nurture and I'm positive I can get the best out of the entire squad. First and foremost I have three targets.....1. Achieve European qualification, 2. Reach the latter stages of the Italian Cup and 3. Beat Lazio!"

Has anyone got a half decent AMC they are willing to allow out on loan for the season.....I'm looking for a player that will be squad rotation at least....not just a bench warmer. You boys with no money must have someone you want to offload for a season to bring the wage bill down? ;-)

Has anyone got a half decent AMC they are willing to allow out on loan for the season.....I'm looking for a player that will be squad rotation at least....not just a bench warmer. You boys with no money must have someone you want to offload for a season to bring the wage bill down? ;-)

If you want to pay Valero's £70k a week he is all yours. No loan fee required

You could always buy the league's 2nd top assister for 45m in Luis Alberto

If you want to pay Valero's £70k a week he is all yours. No loan fee required

Yes please mate!! Stonecold, do you need a message from us both or can you take this as confirmation that we both agree?

You could always buy the league's 2nd top assister for 45m in Luis Alberto

If I had 45 million I might......although I'm sure Bert Ernie wouldn't lower himself to buying any Lazio player ever ;-)

Summer transfer List
DC M Musacchio £25m
MC L Biglia £10m
AM H Calhanoglu £10m
AT N Kalinic £10m
AT C Bacca £10m
DR D Calabria £10m
AT G Lapadula £7m
MC A Betolacci £3m
DR I Abate £3m
AML F Borini £2m

Free
MC R Montolivio
DC J Vergara
DC S Simic
MR Thiago Dias
MC Juan mari
AM Hachim Mastour

Although I've not listed my superstars that i'd like to keep i am open to all offers or exchanges on all players What is listed is a instant sale price

Back