Monopoly CHAIRMAN GAME

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr_Grieves
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 523
  • Views Views 39K
I have a thought for a new facility upgrade rule. After discussions with Stonecold clarifying he is using the FMRTE editor, I though we could potentially incorporate stadium moves and new stadiums into the game, especially with many Italian clubs sharing stadiums.

For example, I have a plan to move Lazio from the 68k Olimpico to the Flaminio which is only 30k and is also situated in Rome.

To introduce this, Stonecold wanted me to ask everytone their thoughts. For pricing i was thinking to "purchase" an already existing stadium it could be a price per 1000 seats rule and similar for building a new stadium. I also think there should be a realism aspect to this in the sense you cant be Crotone and build a 80k stadium whereas my example again would mean Lazio moving to a reasonably sized stadium to get away from their rivals.

So whats your thoughts and would you be for or against this addition to the game

I think it's a good idea personally. Plus, I can see your point....I mean why would you want to ground share with your biggest rivals?! However, the money side I'm not sure about. My suggestion would be £1 million per 1000 seats, but not sure what other people think?

Same here. Stonecold - as we have an invested interest in Aberdeen their new stadium is meant to be around 20,000 (cant remember if it is above or below Pittodrie's capacity). I am sure the cost is a minimum of £20m could be more so 1m per 1,000 seems fair

Are we ok to move forward with this rule then? And would it be cheaper to purchase an already built stadium

I think it would be a lot cheaper than what the game would charge for a Serie A stadium

Once this has been added to the rules section expect an announcement from Lazio

Looking for players for the 2018/19 season

This is a shout out to interested players. We have 3 slots available.

Confirmed Chairmen spots for 2018/19

Ac Milan - Stone Cold
Juventus - BLOCKED
Lazio - LiamCFC88
Napoli - Linecoigne1998
Fiorentina - TheNotSoSpecialOne
Sampdoria - danjames101
Torino - Desbot
Klippybo - Inter
Roma - TBC

So just to confirm
Sassuolo - Killeroo ???
Spal - SheepFM ???

Clubs looking for chairmen
Atalanta
Chievo
Udinese
Genoa
Bologna
Cagliari
SPAL OR Sassuolo

Spal are the lowest ranked team to have posted interest in taking over Roma however Sassuolo finish bellow them so Killer Roo the ball is on your court if you want Roma there your's if not they go to SPAL

End of season post is in the works

End Of Season 1 post

GAMES SAVE
may21st

There will be a July 1st game save up tomorrow once chairman and stadium situations are sorted

Final Serie A table
View attachment 50210

Inter win Serie A SO sorry guys we were all beaten by not 1 but 2 AI teams with Juventus were the only side getting close but 13 draws cost them there title.
Lazio and Napoli grab the champions league spots beating out abandoned Roma and the patchy AC Milan. Sampdoria grab the final Europa League spot thanks to Inter and Juventus meeting in the Italian Cup final
Despite winning the golden boot there will be not European football for Belotti & Torino next season.

Above all else well done all active managers! 9 of us all managed to finish in the top 14 with nobody in relegation danger for the last month of the season.

Italian Cup Final
View attachment 50209
Juventus at least keep some silverware in Turin

View attachment 50208
Roma as well as a new owner were the only team to sack there manager so everyone has there current boss in place. Rememebr for sacking your current manager it will cost the remainder of there salary. For all current chairmen let me know or announce in your post if you were sacking your manager after the season and who is replacing them so i can do the sums for your July 1st budgets

Once you have confirmed the status of your manager i will post your balance here

Summer 2018 balance

Klippybo - Inter £115.9m
Stonecold - AC Milan (-£7.5m)
LiamCFC88 - Lazio (-£13.8m)

So time for all of your end of season posts before we open the transfer window Friday 8pm till Sunday 8pm!

Remember we're looking for 3 new players too so pm me or post here if you want in

Last edited:
I'll do my post once the budgets are announced if that is possible, i will be keeping Tuchel though

AC Milan Season 1

A small building block but not the huge strides i expected when appointing proven winner Carlo Ancelotti. He did lead us to our best season in 5 years managing a 5th place finish as well as clearing 60 points for the first time since 2012/13

Position chart
View attachment 50204
6th looks about where we deserved to finish. At our best we were worth a champions league spot but we also hovered towards a mid table finish in a very messy inconsistent season. With all the youth arriving over the past 12 months thats not a huge shock but top 4 is the minimum were expecting from next season.

Europe was our one stand out achievement for the season getting to the quarter finals before Arsenal thumped us 4-0 in the second leg at the Emirates stadium to remind us where we are at this stage.
View attachment 50201

Squad
View attachment 50203
View attachment 50202

Our final starting 11 of the season was all under 25 except the center back showing the potential we've got here.

As you would expect Leo Bonucci was our stand out star of the season a whole .23 higher rated than lead striker Andre Silva. The right wing combo for Conti and Suso carried us with Silva's goals with Donnarumma falling short of my expectations.

A big clear out is planned at Milan this summer. Our budget is under £0 which means i must sell sell sell. EVERYONE has a price so listen up money bags out there as i may be willing to part with a superstar for big bucks!

Summer transfer List
DC M Musacchio £30m
MC L Biglia £20m
AM H Calhanoglu £15m
AT N Kalinic £15m
AT C Bacca £15m
AT G Lapadula £10m
DR D Calabria £10m
MC A Betolacci £5m
DR I Abate £4m
AML F Borini £3m
MC R Montolivio £500k
DC J Vergara £200k
DC S Simic £200k
MR Thiago Dias £100k
MC Juan mari Free
AM Hachim Mastour Free

I might Loan (AT P Cutrone) Will decide at the end of the window if i can afford to let him out on loan

Although I've not listed my superstars that i'd like to keep i am open to all offers or exchanges on all players What is listed is a instant sale price

Last edited:
View attachment 50200

Lazio Finish 3rd

In Lazio's first season under the control Giovanni Ferrero and manager Thomas Tuchel. Lazio were guided to 3rd place in the Serie A table.

View attachment 50199

This position has heaped major praise on both the players, manager and board alike.

With clubs Champions League place secured for next season the board vowed to continue spending as this finance should cancel out any outgoing capital. Players would also be placed up for sale which will be at the end of the update.

In Europe, Lazio narrow missed out on the Quarter final stage after being knocked out 4-3 on aggregate to RBL in a tale of two very different matches. The board has stated it is not overly concerned with this due to the strong league finish.

View attachment 50198

In the Italian Cup, We reached the semi final stage losing on aggregate to eventual winners Juventus. The board has once again said although the nature of the loss is disappointing, there was clear progress to be recognized.

View attachment 50197

Chairman's Note

"We have has a very successful first season here, winning the super cup started our season well. European nights added to the season and a top 3 finish is outstanding for our first year. We hope to build on this next season"

"In comparison to other teams we were excellent, slightly concerning we were only 10 points clear of Fiorentina but overall the season was good. We showed our improvements both on and off the pitch. Assuming our window goes well, we will have some very major announcements which may influence the long term future of this club"
#WatchThisSpace #ForzaLazio

Transfer List

Brayan Perea - LW/ST - £1m
Luca Crecco - LB/LM - £1m
Stefan Radu - LB - £7.5m
Martin Caceres - CB/RB - £5m
Felipe Anderson - LW/RW - £27.5m
Bastos - CB - £12m

All players are open to offers, I am willing to negotiate. Don't hesitate to msg me.

Working all day today guys but I will do an end of season post tonight

Super Samp!

Apologies for not being active last couple of days, been away on business (scouting new players ;)). I will post the update either late tonight or tomorrow morning! buzzing to have sneaked in to the Europa League

There's no panic over later or missing an update. This save is moving really quickly and we all have lifes. Not sure i remember seeing a chairman save last past 4 seasons so we'll try beat that

th

CANIGGIA SLAMS POOR SEASON AND QUITS!!!!

Claudio Caniggia has slammed Atalanta for their poor season as they finished a lowly 14th in the league. The club had a poor start, an average xmas, a wonderful February where they won 6 games on the trot and then an awful end of the season as they only won one game for the remainder of the season.

"We are embarrassed about what happened - failure in Europe and a pathetic 14th placed finish. Gasperoni is a magician - everytime we look to sack him he puts together a run of results and gets the fans behind him. He is a club legend but in my opinion the club are stuck with him in charge".

"We had actually lined up Massimo Carrera of Spartak Moscow as his replacement in February but we then won 6 games in a row and were up to 8th and challenging for Europe but then the results dropped again and Carrera was busy with Moscow and couldn't leave".

It seems that Gasperoni has won the battle - Caniggia - "All the phone ins, the papers, they all say its just one bad season. I however see a manager who selects the wrong foreign players for registration. Look at Everton and see how he has done while on loan at Botafogo and his value has risen".

"I feel the manager has managed to get himself into such a strong position off the back of one amazing season the other year. My investors are scared to sack him and that leaves me stuck in the middle so I think its best that I quit."

Can’t wait for the new additions to join. Make sure to sign up lads

Can’t wait for the new additions to join. Make sure to sign up lads

I think Atalanta offers someone a challenge. I have signed a few decent players for them and they have a good looking regen in the u18s. If I could have afforded to replace Gasperoni with someone who plays the right formation then we would have been ok I think.

I have taken over Inter because it was too good an opportunity to turn down and I also want to give out some cash to some other managers as Inter have a large budget. Lots of small budgets here so we need a domino effect to happen.

Back