What the ****! Milik gone for just 8 million and Mertens gone as well for just 26 million?! And Rog, who I didn't want to sell, goes for not even 5 million! I'm slowly regretting hiring Enrique now... Let's hope he does well in the league and CL with the signings he made and I made, otherwise I can smell the sack coming already!

What the ****! Milik gone for just 8 million and Mertens gone as well for just 26 million?! And Rog, who I didn't want to sell, goes for not even 5 million! I'm slowly regretting hiring Enrique now... Let's hope he does well in the league and CL with the signings he made and I made, otherwise I can smell the sack coming already!

And to think I almost offered you £30m for Milik!!!

Does anyone else have a problem when uploading images that you can only use an image in one post. ie - i need to use a separate lazio badge in every posy as the ones ive used before dont show up when i upload them.

Yes! So annoying and have no idea why it happens!

Another 7 in at SPAL

The first is Jasmin Kurtic who was loaned to SPAL last season and comes in for a sizeable of £3.6 million. This was already in last seasons loan contract. In 38 games he had a rating of 6.7. I think the fee is too much for him.

The second is goalkeeper Alfred Gomis who was loaned to the club last season and comes in for £1.3 million. At 24 and with 5 caps for Senegal. Gomis could be a main stayer in SPAL's goal.

The third is Didiba Joss who comes in for free. This 20 year old Cameroonian doesn't look great but could develop into a half decent squad player.

The fourth is Takuma Asano. This 23 year old Japanese winger is on loan from Arsenal. However, he doesn't look like he improves on what we have already.

The fifth is Luca Rizzo. He is on loan from Bologna. He's a very versatile player and looks like he can do a good job.

The sixth is Dario Maresic. He is on loan from Manchester United. At 18 he is already capped by Austria and looks like he is what we need in defence.

The seventh is Thomas Bolis who like Didiba Joss doesn't look great but he is only 20 but could improve.

It's so annoying as there are only so many lazio badges of decent quality online. I can seem to find a fix
I personally take screenshots for everything I want to post if I've posted it already. It's a little annoying but I just delete the screenshot right after using it once

I could be totally wrong here guys but does it not eventually show up. Im sure that in my Airdrie save i had this problem a lot but one day went to edit it, it never appeared but i couldnt be assed trying again and just left it as it was and a few refreshes later it was there!

Other idea might be to save the image to your computer then upload it?

I could be totally wrong here guys but does it not eventually show up. Im sure that in my Airdrie save i had this problem a lot but one day went to edit it, it never appeared but i couldnt be assed trying again and just left it as it was and a few refreshes later it was there!

Other idea might be to save the image to your computer then upload it?

i will try just posting it in future and see how it works. Otherwise I can just re save it as a separate file which I’ve found works.
i also pm’d you earlier stonecold about my expansion plans.

I know XD at least I got a decent fee for Insigne because with Mertens, him and Milik now gone, thank God I brought in some decent replacements in their positions!

Alcacer should be a really good addition, good move by your manager who at least bought a replacement. Mine had £50m yet chose to loan a dane from Arsenal who I've never herd of

September to January

Italian Super Cup
View attachment 49628
Juventus lay a marker. They want that title back.

September
View attachment 49627
Did we really do any damage to Juventus? The only side with a perfect record after 4 games. On a personal note im delighted to see Milan start so well with Kalinic and Bacca starting on fire considering they were both available for under £10m! Napoli led by Jose Callejons amazing start to the season see them and Lazio back in the top 5 with Torino being led by Belotti's 6 goals already! Atalanta, Sampdoria, Fiorentina & Sassuolo are the chairman controlled teams in the bottom half. Inter are 10th having just lost at home to Spal. Saved the best to last

Champions League
View attachment 49626
Draws for Inter & Napoli 0-0. But Lazio loose what looks like a key 3rd place match

Europa League
View attachment 49625
AC Milan, Sampdoria & Roma all win there opening game.

October
View attachment 49624
Juventus finally drop a point too giant killers Bologna, who then went on to beat Inter at the San Siro. Lazio lead the race behind Juve but after that its still really tight from 3rd down. Atalanta & Sassuolo are showing troubles early on in 16th and 18th!

Champions League
View attachment 49623
Inter win twice, Lazio draw twice up in Group C Napoli draw one and loose one and are tied in 2nd with Marsille

Europa League
View attachment 49622
Roma & Milan make a perfect start, Sampdoria have a dissapointing draw in Prauge,

November
View attachment 49621
So the story of this month is Spal in 4th place. Making some very smart signings for a pittance with £3m man Caicedo leading the golden boot race, In fact Spal have the 2nd top goalscorer among chairman signings with Fabio Borini on 4 goals. Juventus having only conceded 3 goals in 11 games are only 3 points ahead of Lazio having a great season. Ac Milan lead the expected challengers for European places while Sassuolo & Atalanta might need to start thinking about Januarys window.

Champions League
View attachment 49620
Inter are through and can win the group with a win in Amsterdam
Lazio's results against Leverkusen have ruined there hopes of the last 16 and will need to beat Liverpool and hope Leverkusen dont win at home to Barcelona to even make the Europa League

View attachment 49619
Napoli are looking at the Europa League unless they can beat Valencia and Zenit can get there first points on the board against Marsille

Europa League
View attachment 49618
A.C Milan & Roma with 5 wins from 5 are through to the last 32 as group winners. Sampdoria need to avoid defeat at home to Sparta Prague or draw and hope Spurs remain perfect against Osijek

December
View attachment 49617
Milan are the form team of December going ahead of Lazio but are already 7 points back from Juventus who are still unbeaten. Napoli stumble out of the top 4 as Inter stat to reel everyone in. Roma & Fiorentina are not out of the rac efor the top 4 just yet while Torino will now be looking for a Europa League spot where SPAL currently reside. Sampdoria are one of 3 teams in real trouble. The other two Sassuolo & Atalanta sack there managers in December so your chairmen need not pay off a manager if you choose to replace them in January.

Champions League

Zenit finally got a point to open the door to Napoli but sadly they were beaten at home to Valecia to fall into the Europa League. Worse for Lazio however who fought hard but ended up loosing 1-0 to Liverpool and are out of Europe all together without a win. Juventus also dropped into the Europa League unable to carry on there Serie A form in Europe

Last 16
View attachment 49615
Inter's reward for winning the group is Porto in the last 16. Had Bayern sneaked past it would have been Barcelona

Europa League

Sampdoria get the win join Milan & Roma in the last 32.

Last 32
View attachment 49616
5 of the 7 European qualifiers are in this draw. We all have a good chance of getting through. Except Sampdoria who draw favorites Man Utd.

January Transfer Window Opens from 8pm

Game Save
Jan 3rd

Club Balance
LiamCFC88 - Lazio £8.7m
danjames101 - Sampdoria £4.4m
Linecoigne1998 - Napoli £4m
RVP20 - Sassu0lo (£2.4m)
Hampus Silverholt - Atalanta £550k
Stonecold - AC Milan (-£1.2M)
Desbot - Torino (-3.9m)
Sheep FM - SPAL (-£4m)
Klippybo - Inter (-£13.8m)
TheNotSoSpecialOne - Fiorentina (-£14.2m)
KillerRoo - Roma (-£33m)

Sacked Managers
Atalanta - Gasperini
Sassuolo - Gus Hiddnk

Can these two managers confirm if they want these sackings to be reversed or who they want as there new manager?

As can any other chairman who wants to sack there manager let me know, Thanks

Debts review
Wages are killing us. Look at that £50m for Andre Silva that went on wage debt. Remember wages are not regulated by me so owners need to watch there wages and when buying players they need to look at home much they were going to be paid every week

If your in debt you can not buy any new players, except free or loans

Take this time to write up a quick review of your season so far. As long or short as you like. Also list any players your looking to sell and get on the buzzers about players your looking to buy.

We have just over 24 hours for ALL TRANSFERS c2c or FGN ect will close on Wednesday at 8pm. I will do my best on Wednesday to get back to players that get a second shot at players if a bigger club have cancelled out there bids.

Last edited:

A.C Milan half year review

View attachment 49614

Thumbs up for A.C Milan as they have a crazy transformation from last season finding themselves in 2nd place.

The major downside is the finances . Despite cutting back on the squad depth and clearing out several players on over £50,000 a week we still find ourselves spending almost £9m a month on players. Such spending has led to every penny of the Andre Silva deal going own the pan and we still dont break even. No new signings are planned but plenty of players will be up for sale

Transfer List
DC M Musacchio £12m
AT C Bacca £6m
AT N Kalinic £6m
AT G Lapadula £4m
MC L Biglia £3m

Free
DC J Vergara

To Loan
GK A Plizzari
ML Rodrygo

As always were open to offers on all our players

Last edited:
TORINO ANNOUNCE STAR MAN BELOTTI IS AVAILABLE FOR TRANSFER

Torino have announced today that wantaway striker and talisman Andrea Belotti will be granted his wish of a move away from the Turin side.

He has been strongly linked to a move away to England and whilst manager Joachim Low has privately assured him of being able to move for £62million, chairman Desbot has other ideas.

Desbot publicly states that "as with much of our transfer policy, we are looking to make a domestic transfer for the Italian marksman Belotti. We are very open to player trades for Belotti​, but we warn teams that we are looking for big players to improve our playing squad, otherwise we would rather have the lump sum from the cash-obese English sides". Desbot has claimed that Torino are after top quality players in the following positions: centre back, central midfielder, left winger, and striker to replace Belotti.

We welcome all sensible offers!!

Last edited:
Fiorentina Update

il_stemma_di_fiorentina.jpg

Fiorentina Chairman Gives Half Season Review

Fiorentina chairman Bert Ernie today discussed his views on the season so far, stating that he is seeing improvement under manager Marcelino. Fiorentina started the season in the worst possible way, recording back to back losses to last season's top 2, Inter and Juventus! However, since then they have only lost 2 of their last 16 Serie A games, recording wins against the likes of AC Milan and Sampdoria along the way!

View attachment 49612

Ernie said "When I brought Marcelino in, the first thing I was looking for was some consistency in results and we have definitely seen that this season! Under his management, we have one of the best defensive records in the league and have become a very tough team to beat. Yes, we may only be 3 points ahead of where we were this time last season, but I can see the progress and right now I'm pleased. If we can just turn some of these draws into wins, I am confident we can shoot up the table in the second half of the season."

Ernie did mention that he was bitterly disappointed that Fernando Torres has been costing the club £50k per week in wages, has yet to make an appearance for the club with Marcelino not favouring the Spanish striker. On the flip side, last year's young signing Dennis Man has been the star of the show at Fiorentina so far this year, contributing 4 assists and 5 goals in just 9 games! He also expressed his delight at the positive impact from the club's loanees, notably Borja Valero from Inter and Marko Pjaca from Juventus.

Ernie was asked about the club's current financial situation and confirmed it was a sorry state of affairs that will need addressing. "Some players will have to leave the club in January to free up some money as we currently find ourselves £400,000 per week over our wage budget and it is draining the finances terribly." Ernie did state that he was aware that most of the club's in the division were also in a similar predicament with huge wage bills and hinted that we could see a lot of players leaving Serie A this window as club's look to balance the books!

Fiorentina Transfer List

Sebastian Cristoforo - DM/MC - £2.5 million
Jaime Baez - AMRL/ST - £2 million
Andres Schetino - DM/MRC - £700k
Valentin Eysseric - ML/AMRLC - £2.5 million
Maximiliano Olivera - D/WB/ML - £1.5 million
Hernan Toledo - ML/AMRL - £2.5 million
Teemu Pukki - ST - £4 million
Nicolo Gigli - DC - £100k
Cyril Thereau - Free Transfer
Fernando Torres - ST - £350k
Itumeleng Khune - GK - Available for loan

th

INTER HALF SEASON REVIEW

I am annoyed but happy so its a meh start to the season. Reasons to be annoyed are as follows...…

Sell my best CB
Buy Holtby who we don't need
I give Spalletti the likes of Coman, Pellegri, Kean and Martinez and they have about 6 apps between them
He signs Loftus-Cheek on loan and plays him all the time!!!
Joao Mario, Kondogbia and Brozovic don't get a game

I could go on but to be fair we are looking good for Champions League qualification for next year, seem to be difficult to beat, topped our Champions League group and with such a young team I have to be happy with that because I have no idea how Inter won the league in the 1st place!!!!!

--

On the pitch we lost to Milan (boooo), Spal (well done) and Bologna (eh?) and that's it - I feel it is just the draws that are hindering us and if we can extend our unbeaten 10 game run in the league we will be fine.

--

AMAZING PLAYERS AVAILABLE
&
RUBBISH ONES TOO!!!!!

Think I will be getting plenty of offers here...…….

FOR SALE
Lewis Holtby - M/AMC/ST - £13.5m - £8m asking price
Eder - AMLC/ST - £13.25m - £8m
Jonathan Biabiany - AMR - £10.5m - £5m
Plus just about everyone valued at under £2.5m for free lol

FOR LOAN (100% of wages need covered)
Moise Kean - AML/ST
Lautaro Martinez - ST
Florinel Coman - AMLC/ST
Gabriel Barbosa - AMRC/ST

*IF YOU WANT MARTINEZ OR BARBOSA YOU MUST HAVE ROOM FOR ANOTHER NON-EU PLAYER SO THEY CAN BE REGISTERED TO PLAY*