View attachment 49610

Turbulent Season so far

League

Lazio have been flying high in this seasons league and looked to cause an early title challenge. Sitting comfortably in third currently with a good base to build from in the latter parts of the season.

View attachment 49608

Champions League

The champions league was a place for Lazio to show they are a big club with high ambition. They failed to do so. Some results were of a high standard but failure to beat Leverkusen on two occasions ultimately cost Lazio.

View attachment 49606

Chairmen's Note

"LAzio have performed to my expectation in the league so far this season. Anything less than top 4 is poor. We look safe in there as we speak but we need to remain strong for the remainder of the season. Europe however was disgraceful, we had decent results against Liverpool and Barcelona but against Leverkusen we were shambolic. We need to be back again next season. Stronger"

"We do have some financial concens, we have around £9m in the bank therefore losing around £4m since the summer which is poor. Unlike teams like Fiorentina we are sustaining a positive balance bringing security to our fans although we do plan to restructure our wage system in January"

Transfer List

Brayan Perea - LW/ST - £200k
Luca Crecco - LB/LM - £400k
Stefan Radu - LB - £3m
Martin Caceres - CB/RB - £1.5m
Afriyie Acquah - £2.5m
Simone Palombe - ST - £500k
Joseph Minala - CM - £500k

Iva Vargic - GK - £150k
Wilkheim - AM(L) - £750k
Bruno Gaspar - RB - £200k
Olivier Ntcham - CM - £1.5m
Alessandro Murgia - CDM - £2m
Ciro Immobile - ST £55m
Luis Alberto - CAM - £48m
Milinkovic Savic - CM - £85m

Anyone with a value of under 500k(and not on this list) is available for 250K non negotiable other than my regens.

View attachment 49605

Napoli chairman's half-season review

View attachment 49604

I am very disappointed with the club's season so far. Finishing in the top 2 has been our goal ever since I took over last season and a 5th place standing right now is unacceptable. Luis Enrique has not done a good enough job so far and he can be very worried about his job at the end of the season if things do not get better. In addition, the signings made by myself have not been utilised enough which makes me very annoyed and I hope this will change in the future. We need more individual players who can make a difference and this hasn't been the case so far, which is very disappointing.

View attachment 49603
We have had some decent results overall throughout the season, but it's not been good enough as a whole and we should have absolutely won our Champions League group in my opinion. Some players are guaranteed to be leaving the club this winter, which will hopefully bring some revenue to the club after some really disappointing performances overall. I fully expect Enrique to do better in the Europa League as we will be one of the better teams coming down from the Champions League going into the competition.

View attachment 49602
I'm happy to announce that Callejón will be staying at the club after some decent performances, but I will reveal the transfer list below of players who can leave the club immediately. Overall, I'm disappointed with the season so far, just like last season, and can only hope to see not only the players but also manager Enrique turn things around for a strong finish. Below are the players on our transfer list:

Sebastian Luperto (centre-back, valued at £2 million) - £750,000
Leonardo Pavoletti (striker, valued at £13.25 million) -
£9 million
Matteo Politano (left and right winger, valued at £26 million) -
£20 million
Wallace (centre-back, valued at £6.75 million) - £4 million
Amadou Diawara (central midfielder, valued at £18 million) - loan
Renato Sanches (central midfielder, valued at £7.25 million) - loan

As mentioned in previous transfer windows, any player at the club is subject to a departure if I deem the offer to be good enough, so go ahead and send in any offers for other non-transfer listed players.

January Transfer Window Opens from 8pm

Game Save
Jan 3rd

Club Balance
LiamCFC88 - Lazio £8.7m
danjames101 - Sampdoria £4.4m
Linecoigne1998 - Napoli £4m
Hampus Silverholt - Atalanta £550k
Stonecold - AC Milan (-£1.2M)
Desbot - Torino (-3.9m)
Sheep FM - SPAL (-£4m)
RVP20 - Sassu0lo (-£7.4m)
Klippybo - Inter (-£13.8m)
TheNotSoSpecialOne - Fiorentina (-£14.2m)
KillerRoo - Roma (-£33m)

Sacked Managers
Atalanta - Gasperini
Sassuolo - Gus Hiddnk

Can these two managers confirm if they want these sackings to be reversed or who they want as there new manager?

As can any other chairman who wants to sack there manager let me know, Thanks

Debts review
Wages are killing us. Look at that £50m for Andre Silva that went on wage debt. Remember wages are not regulated by me so owners need to watch there wages and when buying players they need to look at home much they were going to be paid every week

If your in debt you can not buy any new players, except free or loans

Take this time to write up a quick review of your season so far. As long or short as you like. Also list any players your looking to sell and get on the buzzers about players your looking to buy.

We have just over 24 hours for ALL TRANSFERS c2c or FGN ect will close on Wednesday at 8pm. I will do my best on Wednesday to get back to players that get a second shot at players if a bigger club have cancelled out there bids.

Im sensing a lack of C2C transfers this window

View attachment 49581

Well well well. Atalanta find themselves in the bottom three at the start of January 2019 and are currently on the lookout for a new manager.

It turns out Gasperini’s 3-4-3 has been useless and now Atalanta’s fans long for a formation with 4 at the back. Chairman Dr. Tony Xia is allegedly tapping up survival experts Sam Allardyce and Tony Pulis to guide Atalanta to the dizzy heights of 17th.

View attachment 49580

It’s hard to decide which summer signing was worse between Rafinha or Andrea Favilli, with both making only 10 starts between them this season.

However it’s not all doom and gloom! Promising winger Everton is finally at the club after his loan spell in Brazil ended and if you sort the table from the least goals scored then Atalanta are top!

View attachment 49579

9 goals in 18 league games, no wonder Atalanta are in a relegation fight!

Transfer News

We’re after a first choice right back as well as a quality addition to the centre of midfield and have reached an agreement with an as yet unammed club to take a striker on loan for the season.

And despite not being in the best financial position, I don’t think it’s wise to sell our best players when survival is at stake but would be willing to negotiate any potential swap deals.

I know Lazio & Fiorentina is viewed as the bridging clubs between Top 4 and Mid table but I think this table shows that 3rd last year and 3rd again rn is actually a good achievement. Maybe im just bias.

Last edited:
Can I just say guys that I am really enjoying reading this, running at a really good pace, and the updates are brilliant. I've got to ask though, what on earth has happened to Atalanta(BIG SAM ALL THE WAY)

Can I just say guys that I am really enjoying reading this, running at a really good pace, and the updates are brilliant. I've got to ask though, what on earth has happened to Atalanta(BIG SAM ALL THE WAY)

Get involved mate....I think there's a few teams still up for grabs at the end of the season :)

Get involved!!

Fiorentina Update

Calling all chairman looking for a bargain! The following players are available on free transfers....first team to message me gets them....

Jaime Baez - AMRL/ST
Andres Schetino - DM/MRC
Nicolo Gigli - DC
Cyril Thereau - AM/ST
Fernando Torres - ST

Surely Fernando Torres can do a job for someone out there?!

Sebastian Luperto (centre-back, valued at £2 million) - £500,000

Leonardo Pavoletti (striker, valued at £13.25 million) -
£8 million

Matteo Politano (left and right winger, valued at £26 million) -
SOLD

Wallace
(centre-back, valued at £6.75 million) -SOLD

Amadou Diawara (central midfielder, valued at £18 million) - loan

Renato Sanches (central midfielder, valued at £7.25 million) - loan

Transfer List

Brayan Perea - LW/ST - £200k
Luca Crecco - LB/LM - £400k
Stefan Radu - LB - £3m
Martin Caceres - CB/RB - £1.5m
Afriyie Acquah - £2.5m
Simone Palombe - ST - £500k
Joseph Minala - CM - £500k
Iva Vargic - GK - £150k
Wilkheim - AM(L) - £750k
Bruno Gaspar - RB - £200k
Olivier Ntcham - CM - £1.5m
Alessandro Murgia - CDM - £2m
Ciro Immobile - ST £55m
Luis Alberto - CAM - £48m
Milinkovic Savic - CM - £85m

Anyone with a value of under 500k(and not on this list) is available for 250K non negotiable other than my regens.

New loan rule

Due to overwhelming demand you can now cancel 1 loan deal a season. All C2C loans must be agreed by both managers. If your doing so pm me, usually best if your adding a new loan player in his place or when your sending me your transfer list and manager budgets to cut down on PM's​

Maurizio Sarri new manager

With there survival in great jeopardy the board finally gave up on Gus Hiddink into his 70s it was time to move over and let one of the great unjustice of modern management. Poor Maro Sarri was sacked after keeping Napoli in the top 4 he was removed for the bigger name of Luis Enrique. How is that working for you. I have every confidence Sarri will keep us up!

Sarri new manager
"What a load of *****. I'd trade these guys for a regal king size. Failing that make a cash or player offer! Would trade this whole wu tang clang for one or two star players

Transfer List

Keeper
GK G Satalino

Defense
DL C Dell'Orco, DC C Izquierdoz, DC L Antei, DC G Ferrari ,DC T Letschert, DC L Ravanelli

Midfield
MC A Betolacc, MC F Cassata, MC F Magnanelli MC S Missiroli,MC D Frattesi ,MC G Sbrissa, MR F Ricci, MRL N Pierini, ML A Ragusa

Attack
AT P lemmello, AT G Careiro, AT A Matri AT R Cappa, AT G Scamacca

Loan
ML A Traore
AT Han Song

View attachment 49546

BREAKING: Napoli go big and sign Andrea Belotti

View attachment 49545
Napoli have just gone and made perhaps the biggest deal of this transfer window as they have signed Andre Belotti from Torino in a player exchange which will see Wallace, Matteo Politano, Alex Telles and Piotr Zielinski leave the club now managed by Luis Enrique to join Torino, in 9th place in the league. The deal is a win-win for both clubs as Napoli get rid of 2 players they wanted to sell anyway and despite having two bigger players leave the club, also manage to decrease the size of their squad a little bit to allow players like Luan and Amadou Diawara to play a little more often. For Torino's side of the deal, they're losing one of the best strikers in the league but are also getting a lot of reinforcements in weak areas in their squad which could definitely see them rise up the table and finish, who knows, in the Europa League places for next season! Napoli now finally have a striker of the quality of the likes of Higuain from a couple years ago before he joined Juventus, which could be a huge turning point for Enrique's side and could see them move up the table past the likes of Inter, Milan and Lazio.

Get involved mate....I think there's a few teams still up for grabs at the end of the season :)

Really appreciate the offer guys, but i'm getting married on the 30th and would probably struggle with the update and keeping track.

Will continue to read with enjoyment and envy!

How can I get involved in the game? (There's still a few clubs without ownership, right?)