Whenever I see stonecold is 'looking' at this thread, it always excites me that an update could be on its way....Have to admit I've never been excited by another man before, so this is a new emotional rollercoaster I'm experiencing XD

I'm pretty sure that is an experience being shared by all of us right now XD

Whenever I see stonecold is 'looking' at this thread, it always excites me that an update could be on its way....Have to admit I've never been excited by another man before, so this is a new emotional rollercoaster I'm experiencing XD

You must experience it a lot as i usual leave my laptop running on this page if i throw it down to watch the world cup or do anything haha.

This like most Thursdays will be a empty day without updates. End of season & transfer window opening will be up tomorrow though

View attachment 49359View attachment 49358

BOLOGNA FANS BEWILDERED!

The region of Bologna is in a state of confusion, as despite the season not yet being over, the clubs owners have seen fit to release a list of players that the club wish to be rid of. The conflicting posts have led some to question whether the club has an actual plan for progression.

The statement from a high ranking club official had this to say:
"Bologna FC have taken the important step of announcing the below list of players available for transfer from the end of the season. We believe that by announcing this list as early as possible, we are able to let the players retained play with the freedom of knowing that there is a contract for the following season, which could lead more fluid and attractive football being played. For those available for transfer, the rest of the season is an oppurtunity to put themselves in the minds of potential future employers. We have taken this bold decision to also allow the manager time to establish the core of his squad, and identify transfer targets as early as possible, to conclude all transfers and prepare for the season ahead."

Ex Bologna player and San Marino International Massimo Bonini has interpretated this statement as the club being in prelimenary talks over inbound transfers. His hope is that by adpoting the style of most German clubs, the club wil be a step ahead of rivals in the following season.
The list of available players is below:

Release List:
GK Angelo Da Costa
GK Antonio Mirante
CB Filip Helander
CM Lorenzo Crisetig

Transfer List:
CB Tore Reginiussen - Value £1.8m, Available For £900k
CB Giancarlo Gonzalez - Value £3.1m, Available For £2m
CM Blerim Dzemaili - Value £2.8m, Available For £2m
CM Andrea Poli - Value £2.6m, Available For £2m
AMR Filippo Falco - Value £3.7m, Available for £3m
AMC Cesar Faletti - Value £1.1m, Available For FREE
ST Bruno Petkovic - Value £3.7m, Available For £3m

Available For High Offers/Player Exchanges:
LB Adam Masina - Value £6.25m, Available For £8m
CM Adam Nagy - Value £8m, Available For £10m
AMR Federico Di Francesco - Value £8.5m, Available For £10m
AMR Simone Verdi - Value £22m, Available For £25m
AML Ladislav Krejcl - Value £13m, Available For £15m
ST Mattia Destro- Value £8.5m, Available For £10m

February to April

February

Serie A

Hope your all ready for another year in Serie A folks. 12 games ot go and Juventus are 13 points clear at the top leaving 2nd to 7th to fight for the Champions League spots. Top 11 are all chairmen clubs except Juventus. Sampdoria are yet to turn it all around while Sassuolo and Atalanta are still tied on 25 points but closing on the pack.

Champions League

Inter lost the 1st leg in Portugal 1-0

Europe League
View attachment 49324
Sampdoria lost a impossible tie, Roma are out after away goals put us out with Sevilla. Ac Milan, Napoli & Juventus make the last

Last 16
View attachment 49323
Juventus got Man Utd so one of the biggest 2 teams in the contest are out. Milan get Feyenoord & Napoli play Wolfsburg!

March

Serie A
View attachment 49322
Hold up a second. Juventus finally lose and We are 8 points behind with 8 games to go. Little Torino dodge past Inter for the 4th Champions League spot but for Lazio & Roma now 8 points away from the top 4 they will need a perfect end to the season to reach the top 4. Also some great news from teh other end. For the first time all season all the chairmen teams are out of the bottom 3,3

View attachment 49321
After loosing the top 4 spot Manager Thomas Tuchel was sacked during the month so LiamCFC88 will have a no release clause in the summer if they want a new manager.

Champions League
Last 16
View attachment 49320
Inter make it to the Q/F but only just on penalty's.

Q/F
View attachment 49319
As possibly the weakest team in the last 8 no draw would be easy but the end up with City who have not changed to dramatically despite spending almost £300m

Europa League

Last 16
View attachment 49318
Juventus re out after they loose both games to Man Utd 3-0. Milan & Napoli both get through with ease

Q/F
View attachment 49317
Well good luck to Napoli with Sevilla's record in this competition. They have a better shot than we do playing Man Utd.

April

Serie A
View attachment 49316
So with 4 to go did someone say title fight? Well he was wrong! We only dropped 2 points but Juventus were perfect and 10 points clear with 12 to go, effectively 11 with there goal difference its proving harder to over take Juve that i expected. At least my Milan will be in the Champions League next season. The money there will help us not be so debt ridden by January. Inter and Napoli are tied in 3rd but look at little Torino. Imagine if 4 former Lazio players keep Belloti out of the Champions league. Lazio are a long shot but not totally out of the champions league hunt. Roma have Fiorentina right on there tails desperate to avoid 8th and grab a europa league spot for 2019/20. More good news from the other end. 18th place Parma are on 33 point sand the only two chairmen teams left in danger are Bologna and Sassuolo 4 and 5 points clear of the drop with 4 to go

Italian Cup
View attachment 49314
Amazingly since the quarter final stage it has been all Chairmen clubs with Spal knocking out Juventus in the last 16. Linecoigne1998' Napoli and my A.C Milan will fight to be the first non Juve winner of this since Napoli in 2013/14

Champions League
View attachment 49315
Inter are out. A very Italian 0-0 draw as the San Siro was burnt down by City back in England. Still a good showing that will help our coefficients points. Winning the group over Bayern as well gets a thumbs up for your Italiano brothers

Europa League
View attachment 49313
Similar story in the Europa League. Man Utd and Sevilla were just too good for the two Italian cup finalists with us loosing all 4 games.

Last edited:

End Of Season 2 post

Final Serie A table
View attachment 49312
By 10 points and with a massive 92 points Juventus win Serie A stopping any current charimen from moving onto a 2nd team. Nobody was close bt A.C Milan were the most consistent team in second with more points and goals than Inter won the league with last season. Speaking of Inter they sneak into 4th spot by 1 point from Torino, Had it been a tie Torino had a better goal difference. Napoli will also be returning to Champions League group phase next season as the transfer for Belotti work out for the better after being on the verge of sacking Luis Enrique at Christmas. Torino were the overachievers as most people predicted with there great summer and upgrade in Decemeber are looking a more solid team ever season. Lazio were the disappointment dropping out of the top 4 despite matching the 64 points they got last season. Fiorentina should be the happiest team as they find themselves into the Europa League deservedly finishing ahead of Roma who had a quiet season after adding Pochatino 7 Ruben Neves they took a big step back under there new owner. Udinese are in the early stages under there new leader who's first 6 months at the side see them reach the top half with a resurgent Sampdoria who made a great recovery under Martinez. Sassuolo and SPAL will alway be happy staying up, Sassuolo especially after the first 6 months with Hiddink. A Brighter future and top half finish is not impossible with Sarri and a squad with strong depth. SPAL very impressive once again to be 11 points clear of 18th places Parma and never looked in danger after some shrewd business. Atalanta in 14 lost 20 games this season and they are the team with most work required. With there history of producing youth players you just think its only a matter of time till they turn the corner. They did finish above Bologna who's chairman is about to get his first taste of transfer window action. Bologna, 4 points and Atalanta 5 points were closest to the trap door but again all the chairmen survive

Italian Cup Final
Napoli 0-3 A.C Milan
View attachment 49311
This was no match it was a missmatch. Milan are really going to miss Lo Celso when he goes back to PSG. He got the assist on all 3 goals.

Manager sackings
Everyone still has a job! What kind of Serie A is this! On Lazio have to make a choice about there manager.

AC Milan Season 2

Don Carlo came good in his 2nd season back in Milan leading his side to 2nd and back into the Champions League.

View attachment 49310

We spent the whole season between 2nd and 3rd which would be amazing if Juventus were not waltzing clear and romping back to win another title. Its still well within our minimum ambition of top 4 and a return to the champions league. This cash and status boost i pray will see us overtake Juventus next season.

In the Europa League we proved that we are doing better than most nations. Yet to be tested against the Spanish but the English sides are on another stratosphere. That wont be fixed in one window.

View attachment 49309

Unlike last season we had a few elder players that made a huge difference, non more than the returning Carlos Bacca, Who may i remind you was available for between £5m and £10m in the transfer window would be the 3rd top scorer in the league. He was not our top ranked player, not even close in fact as Bonucci again led the way by over 0.3 in the ave ratings with Donnarumma having an acceptable season fter last years tragic performance. Suso & Rodriguez on the wings did enough to keep there spots going forward while Kessie was again by far our best MC and he' be signed permanently at last in the summer. Unlike Givani Lo Celso who player a huge role in our rise to 2nd. Only Suso got more assists.

View attachment 49308
View attachment 49307

Summer transfer List
As always all my players are open to offers

AT P Cutrone £50m
MC M Locatelli £25m
DL R Rodriguez £20m
MC L Biglia £5m
MRL J Campbell £5m
AT C Bacca £3m

Free
GK Ruben
GK A Garnone
DC J Vergara
DC A Llamas
DC M Iudica
DC M El Hilali
DC M Gabbia
DL G Fellcioli
MC T Pobega
MC C Cardoselli
MR T Dias
MR S Sanchez
AM M Ravasio

I might Loan (AT P Cutrone) Will decide at the end of the window if i can afford to let him out on loan to team where he is the clear no1 striker.

So time for all of your end of season posts before we open the transfer window Friday 8pm till Sunday 8pm!

All the Chairman sport safe with everyone having posted or been in contact at some stage.

Last edited:
****, gg in the cup mate! would have loved to win at least one trophy after getting knocked out in the Europa League... Really could've gone further imo but in the Serie A I'll take 3rd after a pretty bad start to the season! Can't wait for next season now :D

****, gg in the cup mate! would have loved to win at least one trophy after getting knocked out in the Europa League... Really could've gone further imo but in the Serie A I'll take 3rd after a pretty bad start to the season! Can't wait for next season now :D

Yeah i was expecting the cup to be a closer game than that but like yourself nice to get a trophy in the cabinet.

Man Utd knocking 3 Italian teams out the Europa League in a row. Surely next year somebody will finish above Juve!

Transfer Window 2019 is Open

GAMES SAVE
july1st upload only

July 1st
^ Using June 30th

Right here is my idea. I've posted the update from July 1st but what i'm going to use is the game save from June 30th to help keep our transfers apart from the AI moves but by posting on July 1st you can see all the players that go on a free from the 1st and your actual budget after the pre arranged deals are done!

Transfer so Far
View attachment 49306
View attachment 49305

July 2019 balance

Inter £79.2m - **** off
Napoli £40.8m
Lazio £30.3m
Fiorentina £30m
AC Milan £20.2m
Sassuolo £19.3m
Udinese £13.6m
Roma £11.6m
Sampdoria £3.5m
Torino -£8m
Bologna £700k
Atalanta (-£4m)
SPAL (-£9m)

Unowned teams
Palermo £10m
Cagliari £7.5m
Avellino £7m - WHO?
Frosinone £7.1m
Genoa £4.3m
Chievo £2.5m

I will also be lifting restrictions on transfers & managerial appointments. In a game thats dominated by money reputation should not hold back our personal progress.

On a side note i was looking through club finances and found that Inter have a MASSIVE sponsorship deal which compared to there debt gives them a huge advantage over the rest. Only Roma come close but they have the worst debts, £300m to pay off by 2025!

Remember your transfer limits are the following
Monopoly Transfers NA
C2C - Unlimited, Loans - 1 per club
DOM 2, Loans 1
FGN 3, Loans 1
U18 3
FREE 3

Loans
Everyone gets 1 c2c loan, 1 Dom loan and 1 FGN loan for a maximum of 3. One of these can be cancelled and replace in January.

Last edited:
Sarri & Kalinic to the rescue

A club that looked doomed at christmans has been saved by the chain smoking Sarri. His one major move in January was to add Niko Kalinic from A.C Milan who were desperate to get rid of him. "I could smell the goals he was going to score. As soon as he signed i knew we were safe. We can now go back to buying for the clubs future as our focus moves to next season
Nikola Kalinic

For Sale

D Berardi £40m

Goalkeeper
S Tarolli, S Satalino

Defense
G Ferrari, L Antei, A Tripaldelli, C Dell'orco, M Erlic, M Maffezzoli

Midfield
L Sarzi, S Missiroli, M Marin, G Sbrissa, S Franchini, D Frattesi, F Cassata, A Ragusa, N Pierini, F Ricci

Attack
N Kalanic, P Iemmello, N Bruschi, G Scamacca, G Carneiro, M Macchiaroli, R Cappa, M Trotta

Last edited:
Well that was pretty close to being the shortest reign of a chairman, think striking options will be on my wish list

BOLOGNA IN FINANCIAL CRISIS

ALL PLAYERS AVAILABLE CUT PRICE

FEEL FREE TO RIP ME OFF XD

LB Adam Masina - Value £6.25m, Available For £5m
CM Adam Nagy - Value £8m, Available For £5m
AMR Federico Di Francesco - Value £8.5m, Available For £5m
AML Ladislav Krejcl - Value £13m, Available For £8m
ST Mattia Destro- Value £8.5m, Available For £5m
AMR Simone Verdi - Value £22M, Available for £22m(Juventus sniffing around)

Last edited:
View attachment 49302

2018/2019 season review and chairman statement

View attachment 49301
As the 2018/19 season comes to a close, we look back on our club's season and our best season under the new chairman!

View attachment 49300
Finishing 3rd is just one position away from what the chairman ideally wanted, but it is a place on the podium and allows us to be in the Champions League group stages next season once again. With a couple more goals scored and a couple less goals conceded compared to last season, there have been some clear improvements at the club since Enrique's arrival. This was no doubt thanks to Belotti, who arrived in January and scored 11 goals in 18 games and Hamsik, who managed to get 18 assists in 38 games.

View attachment 49299
The Europa League was also a relatively successful campaign. After getting knocked out in the group stages of the Champions League once again, we managed to get all the way to the quarter-finals where we got crushed by the eventual finalists Sevilla, who couldn't beat Manchester United to win a 4th Europa League in 6 years. The chairman has said he's disappointed with the club's European performances since his arrival especially in the Champions League and definitely hopes to see improvements next year.

View attachment 49298
The last competition the club was in was the TIM Cup and after managing to knock out Torino, SPAL and Fiorentina to get to the final, the players were very disappointing and got crushed 3-0 bu Milan. The chairman was reportedly very angry at the result as he felt that the club could have done a lot better in a cup final but said he was also still happy to have gotten all the way to the final.

With a budget of £40 million for next summer, here is what the chairman had to say about our season and what he was expecting from next season, as well as who he wanted out of the club:

"I'm happy with our season this year. It was a difficult start for Luis Enrique in charge but Belotti came in and changed everything for us and I'm confident that a good season next year is in order. We've only improved since I arrived and I'm very happy with what I've seen from some of the players so far. I have decided however to give Enrique a little less freedom with transfers as I've realised that most of the signings he has made have not been hugely successful ones. With our 40 million for next summer, I'm determined to bring in some quality depth and first team players into the squad, however some players will be leaving the club for good as the squad as a whole has way too many players. That's all from me for this year!"

As the chairman communicated to us in an email, here's Napoli's transfer list for the upcoming season:

Leonardo Pavoletti (striker, 30 years old, valued at £9.25 million) - asking price: £5 million
Jacopo Dezi (midfielder, 27 years old, valued at £2.7 million) - asking price: £500,000
Fabio Castellano (midfielder, 21 years old, valued at £2.4 million) - asking price: loan
Arjen Robben (winger, 35 years old, valued at £2.4 million) - asking price: £500,000
Sebastian Luperto (centre-back, 22 years old, valued at £2 million) - asking price: £1 million
Roberto Insigne (midfielder/striker, 25 years old, valued at £1.8 million) - asking price: free
Jose Callejon (winger, 32 years old, valued at £23 million) - asking price: flexible, offers over £20 million will be considered
Alberto Grassi (midfielder, 24 years old, valued at £7.75 million) - asking price: £3.5 million
Roberto Inglese (striker, 27 years old, valued at £5 million) - asking price: £3 million

The chairman has indicated that he is willing to listen to any offers for players not on the list above, so get your offers in and you might just get a good deal!

View attachment 49295

Lazio Update

Lazio have finished 6th in the Serie A following a humiliating run of form suffered directly after the January transfer window. This position will see Lazio play in the Europa League much to the dislike of the Lazio chairman Giovanni Ferrero as it is believed only Champions League money could cover expenses this season meaning that players would now need to be sold.

View attachment 49297

Lazio have also been poor in cup competitions failing in both the UCL and Coppa Italia failing to reach the latter stages in both rounding off what is ultimately a very poor season for Lazio.

View attachment 49296

This poor season has led to Thomas Tuchel having his contract terminated by the club.

Chairman's note

"Following a very poor season we have decided to regrettably terminate the contract of Thomas Tuchel and wish him well in future endeavors. We expect to appoint a new manager as soon as we possibly can. As for our plan, we are now behind and will require major investment this season to return to our time frame"

Transfer List

Stefan Radu (LB) - £3m (SOLD)
Milinkovic Savic (CM) - £75m
Luis Alberto - (CAM) - £40m
Ciro Immobile (ST) - £50m
Luiz Felipe (CB) - £2m (SOLD)
Ricardo Horta (L/RAM) - £15m
Rafa (RM) - £10m
Hany Mukhtar (CAM) - £3m
Acquah (CDM) - £6m
Palencia (RB) - £5m (SOLD)
Caceres (CB) - £1m

Please have a look at my squad in game, essentially every player is up for sale

Last edited:
Fiorentina Update

il_stemma_di_fiorentina.jpg

Bert Ernie's Season 2018/19 Review

BOOM! We're in Europe next season! That is the key message coming out of Fiorentina this Summer after the club pipped Roma to a Europa League spot, finishing 7th in Serie A.

I am pleased with the club's progress over the past season and we are certainly heading in the right direction. Some good additions to the squad over the course of the year, and Marcelino coming in as manager, has only had a positive effect on the team. We recorded an extra 7 points in Serie A, which saw us record a final place 1 position higher during this campaign. Our showing in the Italian Cup was a **** of a lot better this year as well as we reached the Semi Finals, and there was no shame in going out to Napoli who are a top 3 club in Italy! A massive improvement after going out in the first round last season!

As we look at the players that have come in since I've arrived at the club, the most improved player has without a doubt been 20 year old Romanian midfielder Dennis Man. After joining the club when I first arrived here for just over £5 million, he has now almost doubled his value and is now worth £9 million. He had a fantastic season this year, banging in 8 goals and setting up another 8, in 23 appearances! Another youngster signed at the start of my reign, Alban Lafont, was also a key figure in the squad this season with the 20 year old goalkeeper making 32 appearances between the sticks and only conceding 36 goals. It certainly bodes well for the future of the club with the quality of our young players coming through. Our top goalscorer was striker Giovanni Simeone who banged in 16 goals in 33 games this season and fan favourite Federico Chiesa (21 year old winger) had another good season and his value has now risen to a whopping £25 million!

But there is another major success story of this past season and that was the ability to sort out our finances. At times, we found ourselves nearly £14 million in debt, but with the offloading of a number of backup/fringe players, not only did we make a hefty bit of cash back, but we reduced the club's wage bill dramatically as well. This means that the club have successfully turned our financial situation on it's head and we now find ourselves with £30 million to spend going into the new season!

There are a number of players available for transfer this Summer....

Dusan Vlahovic - 19 year old promising striker who scored 4 goals in 12 games for us last season - Only available for loan

Diego Falcinelli -
28 year oldItalian striker valued at £8 million and has scored 21 goals for us over the past 2 seasons - Available for £15 million

Jaime Baez -
24 year old Uruguayan striker, valued at £2.9 million, deemed surplus to requirements - Available for only £500k

Joshua Perez - Winger/Inside Forward who can play down either flank, deemed surplus to requirements - Available for only £100k

Gaetano Castrovilli -
22 year old Italian attacking midfielder, deemed surplus to requirements - Available for only £100k

Andres Schetino -
25 year old defensive midfielder/central midfielder valued at £1.1 million - A bargain at £100k

Sebastian Cristoforo -
25 year old defensive midfielder/central midfielder valued at £3.9 million - Another bargain at only £1.2 million and could definitely do a job for some of the smaller sides

Marco Benassi -
24 year old Italian central midfielder with some very good all round stats, well worth a look, has been a constant fixture in our starting lineup for 2 seasons but will let him go for the right price - Available for £25 million

Maximiliano Olivera -
27 year old left back/wing back with some good stats and may be a good signing for some of the smaller sides - Available for £2.5 million

Nenad Tomovic - Centre back who can also play right back too. Played 21 times for us last season - Available for £2.3 million

Petko Hristov -
6ft 3" centre back who spent last season on loan with CSKA Sofia and recorded an average rating of 7.32 in 17 games for them, 20 years old, good prospect - Only available for loan

Abdou Diakhate -
20 year old Senegalese prospect, central midfielder - Available on a free transfer

I will as always, listen to any offers for all of my players!

th

INTER MILAN SEASON REVIEW

An ok season. Sure we went into the season as champions but I have no idea how this squad won the league, add to that the fact that my manager sold our best cb and rb without replacing them meant that I am happy with 4th place. If it wasn't for the fact that we failed to win any of our last 5 games we probably would have finished higher.

--

SIGNINGS REVIEW

I spent big in the summer. My 2 buys from Lazio were average but they played their part as Bastos played plenty and Felipe Anderson scored a couple and played a lot. Arthur was a revelation and is an absolute beast!!!! Felice D'Amico went on loan to Perugia and he played all the time which was fantastic as he got a great boost in his attributes.

Then there are the forwards. Pellegri hardly played but scored a couple, Martinez the same while Coman never played but went on loan to help save Atalanta from relegation. Ironically it was a signing from Atalanta who was our star player as I brought in Petagna for £10m as my 4th choice striker but in the end Spalletti played him all the time, scored 17 goals, and is now valued at £34m!!!!

Moise Kean (who AC Milan want so bad) hardly played. That is nonsense. Hopefully he will get games next season with us or on loan.

--

TRANSFER LIST!!!!!!

S.Handanovic - GK - £15m

J.L. Palomino - D - (Value (£4.9m) - £2m

I.Perisic - AMRLC - (£48.5m) - £40m
F.Anderson - AMRL - (£24m) - £20m
M.Vecino - MC - (£23m) - £15m
M.Brozovic - MC - (£16.5m) - £10m
L.Holtby - M/AMC/ST - (£14.25m) - £10m
Borja Valero - MC - (£2.9m) - SOLD

L.Martinez - ST - Loan
G.Barbosa - AMRC/ST - Loan
M.Kean - AML/ST - Loaned
F.Coman - AMLC/ST - Loan
F.D'Amico - AMRLC - Loaned
W.Faulkner - GK - Loan
A.Pinamonti - ST - Loan

Other players are available too if the offer is right plus many are available for exchange deals

--

LOOKING FOR...…….

Full backs, CBs and AMs

Last edited:
End Of Season 2 Review

View attachment 49283

Platt's Sampdoria - Second Season Review

"When we sacked Marco, I must admit I was questioning whether i'd done the right thing. Marco did a great job the year before, qualifying for the Europa league. Unfortunately things got stale this year and we had to make the change. We were 5 points off the drop zone going into February!

Since Roberto Martinez has come in, he's been a breath of fresh air. Attacking possession based football that are fans are enjoying watching. The 5 straight league victories in March are testament to the confidence the players have in the new coach. We hope he can build on the teams 10th placed finish next year

View attachment 49282

Having qualified from the group stages of the Europa league, we faced an impossible task of Manchester United, who after beating us, Juventus and then Milan,
were eventual winners of the trophy.

We managed to get to the semi finals of the Italian Cup, eventually losing to winners AC Milan. The extra time victory over Roma in the quarters keeps up the good the record we have against them.

View attachment 49281

It's been an interesting 2 years of inconsistency for the club. We hope now with Roberto in charge, and with moving on some deadwood, we can continue building and hopefully finishing in the European places again.

Transfer List

Dodo - 1m
Valerio Verre - 500k
Filip Djuricic - 2.5m
Gaston Ramirez - 6m
Vidar Orn Kjartansson - 4m
Dennis Praet - 10m
Leonardo Capezzi - 1m
Federico Bonazzoli - 2m
Jacapo Sala - 2.5m
Gianluca Caprari - 7.5m

All of these players and their prices are open to negotiation. Ramirez and Praet are good players I just need the money. The rest would certainly do a job lower down the league.

View attachment 1165829

Platt's Sampdoria - Second Season Review

"When we sacked Marco, I must admit I was questioning whether i'd done the right thing. Marco did a great job the year before, qualifying for the Europa league. Unfortunately things got stale this year and we had to make the change. We were 5 points off the drop zone going into February!

Since Roberto Martinez has come in, he's been a breath of fresh air. Attacking possession based football that are fans are enjoying watching. The 5 straight league victories in March are testament to the confidence the players have in the new coach. We hope he can build on the teams 10th placed finish next year

View attachment 1165830

Having qualified from the group stages of the Europa league, we faced an impossible task of Manchester United, who after beating us, Juventus and then Milan,
were eventual winners of the trophy.

We managed to get to the semi finals of the Italian Cup, eventually losing to winners AC Milan. The extra time victory over Roma in the quarters keeps up the good the record we have against them.

View attachment 1165831

It's been an interesting 2 years of inconsistency for the club. We hope now with Roberto in charge, and with moving on some deadwood, we can continue building and hopefully finishing in the European places again.

Transfer List

Dodo - 1m
Valerio Verre - 500k
Filip Djuricic - 2.5m
Gaston Ramirez - 6m
Vidar Orn Kjartansson - 4m
Dennis Praet - 10m
Leonardo Capezzi - 1m
Federico Bonazzoli - 2m
Jacapo Sala - 2.5m
Gianluca Caprari - 7.5m

All of these players and their prices are open to negotiation. Ramirez and Praet are good players I just need the money. The rest would certainly do a job lower down the league.

Can you clear your pms? Think its full