Rumours are the Fiorentina and Inter chairman are thrashing out a potential big deal! Can an agreement be met?

Bologna Finances On The Up

Prices to reflect, exchanges welcome

CM Adam Nagy - Value £8m, Available For £10m
AMR Federico Di Francesco - Value £8.5m, Available For £10m
AML Ladislav Krejcl - Value £13m, Available For £15m
ST Mattia Destro- Value £8.5m, Available For £10m

il_stemma_di_fiorentina.jpg

Federico Chiesa Swaps Fiorentina For Inter

It was rumoured that a deal was being thrashed out between the Fiortentina and Inter chairmen and they have now announced an agreement between the two clubs. We understand that negotiations were back and forth for a while, but now both clubs have settled on a deal which they feel suits both parties.

Young Italian winger Federico Chiesa will move from Fiorentina to Inter Milan!!! This is a big move for the Fiorentina hierachy as they risk p*ssing off their fans by selling their best young Italian prospect. It is believed that at 21 years of age, Chiesa still has his best years ahead of him and now it will be up to Inter to get that out of him.

gettyimages-876244906.jpg

The fee was proving a stumbling block for both clubs, with Inter reportedly offering a straight swap deal for one of their most valuable players which was initially rejected. After some tough negotiations from both sides, Inter have agreed to allow Antonio Candreva (not the player that was initially offered) to go in the opposite direction and the experienced Italian winger is said to be relishing the new challenge ahead of him. In addition to Candreva, Inter will also pay a fee of £11 million as well.

Antonio-Candreva-832885.jpg

Fiorentina chairman Bert Ernie released a statement saying "We are delighted to get this deal done. It was important that both clubs got the right deal and we are confident Candreva will lead this club on to bigger and better things next season. I just want to personally thank for Inter chairman for the way he conducted himself throughout this deal. He has been a dream to work with. I'm pretty confident it wouldn't of been so easy if I was dealing with the Lazio boss!"

il_stemma_di_fiorentina.jpg

Two More In At Fiorentina As Chairmen Make Up!

In a surprising turn of events, the Fiorentina and Lazio chairmen seem to have settled their differences and made up, as they agreed a deal for young winger Pedro Neto to join Bert Ernie's side. A fee of £15 million was agreed for the player and Lazio make some decent profit on the youngster in a couple of seasons.

Pedro-Neto-806095.jpg

Bert Ernie has also been busy in talks with the Sampdoria boss as he looked to bolster Marcelino's central midfield options. They have agreed a deal between them of £8 million for Fiorentina to bring centre mid Dennis Praet to the club.

uc-sampdoria-v-bologna-fc-serie-a-5b09a9ee347a027385000001.jpg

On the Lazio rift, Bert Ernie stated "I'm glad to have put all that nonsence with Lazio behind us and am glad we've been able to work together to get a deal done. After all, if we don't all work together none of us are ever going to topple Juventus and right now I'd be happy to just see anyone knock them b*stards off their perch!".

NEW DIRECTION?

Reacting to the clubs financial position, Bologna today have announced the sale of 2 key players today, along with the arrival of 4 permanent signings, 1 loan move, and announcing a new manager at the Helm.
Michael Laudrup has been sacked and replaced by Ex-Lazio manager Simone Inzaghi, a move reportedly based on desiring a manager with a wealth of experience in the Italian leagues.
Inzaghi has been quick to make a mark on his new side, offloading Adam Masina & Simone Verdi to Inter Milan. Both were sold at cut price deals, with the fans unhappy at the sale of players who they deemed to have kept them up the previous season.

Verdi was sold in a deal worth £5m in cash, with GK Francesco Bardi & ST George Puscas moving in exchange on permanent deals. Also involved after failing to purchase on a permanent move, highly rated AMR Felice D’Amico has been loaned to Bologna to cover for the loss of Verdi. LB Adam Masina has joined Verdi at Inter Milan for £5m also.

To fill the ranks, Bologna wasted no time in spending the Masina money on 2 players from Inzaghi’s former club Lazio. CM Alessandro Murgia arrives to add youth to the centre of midfield, and Stefan Radu comes in as an experienced LB to replace Masina.

Further breaking news, Bologna have announced the signings of Roberto Inglese from Napoli, and Leonardo Capezzi from Sampdoria. Squad depth has been a key factor in the signing of the 2 new players, hopefully providing significant if not outstanding cover if injuries hit.

Last edited:
th

INTER ANNOUNCE SIGNING OF FEDERICO CHIESA

Luciano Spalletti was delighted as he managed to secure the signing of Federico Chiesa from Fiorentina for £11m plus Antonio Candreva.

Spalletti - "Fiorentina came in for Borja Valero as expected and as we were talking I mentioned Chiesa and made them an offer which was rejected, as was the 2nd offer as it was but in the end after they countered we did the maths and thought it was a sound deal. We gain a player who is 10 years younger, on a 10th of Candreva's wage and has significantly more of a sell on value however Candreva is the finished article and we know what we can get from him. Short term it may be risky but in the long term it was a no brainer."

Borja Valero has also joined Fiorentina on a free transfer which also saves Inter £70K a week which makes a total saving of £183K a week on wages which is an incredible £9.5m a year!!!

More deals to be announced as Spalletti has signed another 3 players he says...……

--

th
th

…....... AND 2 COME IN FROM BOLOGNA!!!!

Simone Verdi and Adam Masina have been brought in. Verdi comes in for £5m plus Bardo and Puscas permanently with D'Amico joining on loan while Masina is brought in for £5m.

Spalletti - "We liked Verdi and thought we got a great deal for him while we needed strength and depth at left back and Masina gives us that. I am delighted with these deals."

Last edited:

Simone Verdi and Adam Masina have been brought in. Verdi comes in for £5m plus Bardo and Puscas permanently with D'Amico joining on loan while Masina is brought in for £5m.

Spalletti - "We liked Verdi and thought we got a great deal for him while we needed strength and depth at left back and Masina gives us that. I am delighted with these deals."

[/QUOTE]

What a steal for Verdi!

What a steal for Verdi![/QUOTE]

Would rather have not sold him, but needed the cash and gives me squad depth

WITH GREAT SADNESS, DESBOT ANNOUNCES INTENTION TO LEAVE TORINO

Unfortunately guys I will be swanning off to Oceania for the next month and therefore will not have enough time to properly devote to this game. Sadly I will have to relinquish the reigns of the great Torino to someone else. The club is in great position and has a very strong playing squad - Sirigu, Telles, Chiriches, Wallace, Calabaria, Leiva, Zielinski, Baselli, Berenguer, Niang, Ljajic, Falque, Calhanoglu, Politano, etc. Not to forget an elite manager in Joachim Low!

So whoever takes over has a great situation! You've also got Europa League football (narrowly missed out on 4th and Champions League by 1 point :'(). My one request is that you don't sell the squad I've assembled lol!

Thanks to everyone playing and especially to Stonecold for running this, its been good fun! I'll continue to monitor it and comment! Cheers, Desbot

WITH GREAT SADNESS, DESBOT ANNOUNCES INTENTION TO LEAVE TORINO

Unfortunately guys I will be swanning off to Oceania for the next month and therefore will not have enough time to properly devote to this game. Sadly I will have to relinquish the reigns of the great Torino to someone else. The club is in great position and has a very strong playing squad - Sirigu, Telles, Chiriches, Wallace, Calabaria, Leiva, Zielinski, Baselli, Berenguer, Niang, Ljajic, Falque, Calhanoglu, Politano, etc. Not to forget an elite manager in Joachim Low!

So whoever takes over has a great situation! You've also got Europa League football (narrowly missed out on 4th and Champions League by 1 point :'(). My one request is that you don't sell the squad I've assembled lol!

Thanks to everyone playing and especially to Stonecold for running this, its been good fun! I'll continue to monitor it and comment! Cheers, Desbot

Tragic to see you go Desbot you've worked wonders with Torino and i sense you have taken them to the edge of greatness.

So i guess anyone outside of the top 4 or a reader interested in taking over Torino

th

MUSACCHIO SWAPS SIDES AT MILAN!!!!!

Matteo Muscacchio has caused controversy by joining the enemy as he moves from AC Milan to Inter Milan for a £12m fee. Inter were looking to strengthen their defence and for them to bring in a player with such ability for such a fee is a real coup.

However maybe it is a sign of the strength of AC Milan that their 4th choice CB goes straight in as 1st choice at Inter!!!!

Luciano Spalletti - "This deal was almost done in January tbh but we couldn't afford it. Musacchio was always going to be my go to guy this summer and we are pleased that we have got him. In the short term we come out on top of this deal so I am happy but naturally it means they have to play their young cbs……."

"Tbh that is something I have been afraid to do - sell top quality players so all we are left with is youngsters. I could sell say everyone who plays in D'Amico's position to force him into the team but we are going for a natural progression."

[FONT=&quot]"Tbh that is something I have been afraid to do - sell top quality players so all we are left with is youngsters. I could sell say everyone who plays in D'Amico's position to force him into the team but we are going for a natural progression."[/FONT]

When the youngsters are better than the experienced players its no longer a question

Yo-yo second half for Udinese Calcio

The first six months under new Udinese Calcio chairman Chef Boyardee have been a rollercoaster. The owner first invested in the club, purchasing two new players, specifically a left back and a right winger at the start of the January window. Manager Gerardo "Tata" Martino sold popular player and team captain Emmanuel Badu to Ligue 1 side Montpellier HSC. Many feared the dressing room would fall apart, and it did. Despite a brief period of good results, Udinese spent 6 games without a win, 5 of them consecutive defeats. Fans called for the chairman to sack Martino, but he remained faithful with the Argentinian. His patience proved to pay off, as the team rallied and won 5 straight matches. In the end Udinese finished in 9th place, a comfortable mid-table finish for a team tipped for a relegation scrap.

Chairman Boyardee would like to thank the fans for their patience and has promised to improve the team with whatever funds he has available. Udinese Calcio's transfer list for the Summer window is:

Kevin Lasagna (CAM/ST) - 10 million [can also play on both wings]

Edenilson (RB/WB/RM/MC) -
4.5 million

Strygger Larsen (RB, LB) - Free

Orestis Karnezis (GK) - Free

Emanuele Rovini (ST) - Free

Simone Scuffet (GK) - Loan

Alex Meret (GK) - Loan

Filip Vasko (CB) - Loan

Show Me the Money

View attachment 49253

Hmmm 14th for the second season in a row, 5 points off the relegation zone and £4 million in debt. Not the best season for Atalanta. If it weren’t for Florinel Coman and Renato Sanches coming in on loan then I dread to think of where we would be.

Massimo Carrera did change the fortunes of Atalanta slightly, which wasn't particularly difficult as he inherited a team averaging a goal every 2 games.

View attachment 49252

I could dwell over the season but I’ll cut to the chase. We have a massive summer coming up and I need to sell (or ideally do some player swap deals).

Firstly we are looking for a RB, CB, CM (Ball Winning Midfielder) and ST (Advanced Forward).

Secondly we need to sell in order to buy. These Atalanta players would do a job for the top teams in the league.

Etrit Berisha – GK – Worth £4.8m, quality Serie A but we have youngsters coming through - Get him for £2.5m
Leonardo Spinazzola - LB - Worth £18.5m - We need to cut costs starting with getting him off the wage bill. Get him for £7m
Rafael Toloi – CB - valued at £15.5m - Our best centre back and don’t want to sell him but everyone has a price. His is £15m
Remo Freuler – CM – Worth £10m – Get him for £3.5m
Josip Ilicic – AMC – Worth £13.25m – In his last year of contract, one of our best players. Get him for £7m
Andrea Masiello – CB - Worth £2.6m – same as above, Get him for £1.5m
Samir Nasri – MR/ML/AMR/AMC/AML – worth £12.25m – Get him for £4m

Then it comes to Alejandro Gomez. Worth £31m he’s our captain and best player so I really, really don’t want to sell but we might just have to. If we do sell him then it’s more than likely to be some deal that involves players moving in our direction as well. Over to you clubs with all the cash.

Basically almost all my squad will be for sale but I just thought I’d list the players who I thought would attract the most interest. Other players we’re really to get rid of for Free include.

Alberto Paloschi - ST SOLD
Rafinha - RB
Timothy Castagne – CB/RB SOLD
Hans Hateboer - RB

Also take a look at our youngsters and put in a decent offer for them if they look good to you e.g. Paulinho, Melegoni.

As I said, I really need to do deals and the unlimited C2C transfers means I need to utilize that as much as I can. But I need to sell players first.

Please buy them. Pretty please.​

Last edited:
Major sales so far at Lazio, expecting more by the deadline. Will update tomorrow night as most business should be done by then

Summer transfer List update
As always all my players are open to offers

AT P Cutrone £40m
MRL J Campbell £3m
AT C Bacca £2m

Free
GK Ruben
GK A Garnone
DC J Vergara
DC A Llamas
DC M Iudica
DC M El Hilali