You do realise if I match those bids I get Sarr and de jong as we finished above you........

Not going to like but be careful next season!

That being said others might not be so nice as me lol. Good signings!!!

didnt know that was a rule, just assumed it was first come first served. Thanks for letting me know

didnt know that was a rule, just assumed it was first come first served. Thanks for letting me know

I benefitted last summer and I know Stonecold has beaten me to a signing this summer because he finished above me.

INTER TRANSFER LIST

GK - S.Handanovic - £15m
GK - W.Faulkner - Loan

D - J.L.Palomino - Free
D - Miranda - £1m

M - I.Perisic - £40m
M - G.Kondogbia - £20m
M - F.Anderson - £20m
M - Joao Mario - £20m
M - M.Vecino - £12m or Loan
M - G.Barbosa - Loan

F - A.Pinamonti - Loan

I have a small amount of money left to work with - if you have a good player and think I can give you a few players plus cash I am willing to consider it. Happy with my business during the summer so feel free to message me with deals!

With most managers having already been in touch about transfers i think i'll announce the successful free signing tomorrow morning so you have the evening to find replacements for failed bids as there is currently 7!

Summer transfer List update
As always all my players are open to offers

AT P Cutrone £30m
AM Emanuel Vignato £10m

MRL J Campbell £3m

Will also make note of loan offers for Cutrone in case i cant sell so get in touch if you wan him for the year.

Last edited:
SPAL transfer List

SPAL transfer List

Fernando Torres (st) available on a free
Jasmin Kurtic (midfielder) available for £5 million
Davide Di Gennaro (midfielder) available for free

Some players still up for sale for the smaller teams in the league!

Leonardo Pavoletti (striker, 30 years old, valued at £9.25 million) - asking price: £3 million
Jacopo Dezi (midfielder, 27 years old, valued at £2.7 million) - asking price: £100,000
Fabio Castellano (midfielder, 21 years old, valued at £2.4 million) - asking price: £1 million
Arjen Robben (winger, 35 years old, valued at £2.4 million) - asking price: £200,000
Sebastian Luperto (centre-back, 22 years old, valued at £2 million) - asking price: £350,000
Roberto Insigne (midfielder/striker, 25 years old, valued at £1.8 million) - asking price: £350,000
Alberto Grassi (midfielder, 24 years old, valued at £7.75 million) - asking price: £2.5 million
Roberto Inglese (striker, 27 years old, valued at £5 million) - asking price: sold

Willing to listen to any offers for players not on the list above, so get your offers in and you might just get a good deal!

Running budgets

Klippybo - Inter £12.2m
Linecoigne - Napoli £11.9m
Killeroo - Roma £11.6m
Thenotsospecialone - Fiorentina £9m
borofan12 - Udinese £5.1m
Stonecold - AC Milan £5m
danjame101 - Sampdoria £3.5m
dporter8999 - Bologna £500k
Hampus Silverholt - Atalanta £500k
Liamcfc88 - Lazio £0m
RVP20 Sassuolo £0m
bcfc1 - Torino (-£8m)
SheepFM SPAL (-£9m)

Deals going on as we speak so these might not be right up to date but here is what you have left to spend after a very busy window

Transfer Lists & Budgets
Also remember to send my your transfer lists & manager budgets so i can try simming to September on Sunday night or early Monday.​

Last edited:

New Managers
Bologna - S Inzaghi £845k
Lazio - Rafa Benitez £1m

Free Transfers

Napoli
A Campeol (FREE 1 Free £30K
1 free spot to try again

Atalanta
FREE - Marouane Fellaini - £10,500
FREE – Marlos - £17,500
FREE - Chris Smalling - £20,500

Fiorentina
Free Marin Tomasov, £23,5k
Free Deivid £9k
1 free spot to try again

Sassuolo
FREE - K Omeruo 2k
FREE - Muir £20k

Sampdoria
FREE - M Balotelli Sampdoria - 40k
2 free spot to try again

Inter
Free J pastore £100k
Free A Pereira £40k

Lazio
FREE - Baselli, £25k
1 free spot to try again

AC Milan
D Blind £81k
2 free spots to try again

Torino
3 Free spaces

SPAL
Andrea Ranocchia £20k
Nikola Ninkovic £5k
Christoffer Nyman £7k

If it says you have a free space it means you were out bidded

Last edited:
Sampdoria beat me to Balotelli.....Booooooooo! Lol

Fellaini and Smalling could be a good shout for Atalanta, especially as they got them both on such low wages! Nice work!

th
th

PASTORE AND PEREIRA ARRIVE AT INTER

Inter Milan unveiled another 2 of their new signings as they brought in Andreas Pereira and Javier Pastore on free transfers. Pereira is a tricky attacking midfielder who at 23y/o has 3 caps for Belgium and is a special talent while Javier Pastore is an experienced AMC who comes in on a big wage to match his big reputation.

Luciano Spalletti - "Pereira will give us squad depth and surely at the very least will see us make a profit from the lad. As for Pastore he was the 2nd player on my wishlist this summer after Musacchio and he should be a star for us. A midfield 3 of Gagliardini, Arthur and Pastore should be one of the strongest in Serie A if not in the whole of Europe!"

"There was lots of competition for Pastore, I know we offered just a bit more than AC Milan, so I am delighted to bring him in."

Spalletti then said regarding to his other new signings - "That's 7 announced - another 9 to go!!!!! Everything has been confirmed and ratified by the powers that be so I will come back after lunch once everyone arrives - you will be amazed at the identity of one"

However intriguingly he also said -
"Numbers wise we might have done the most and spent the most but I have heard through the grapevine that whatever we have done has been eclipsed by another club".

It is rumoured that Inter are bringing in 2 youngsters from Eastern Europe, one AMC who is an international, a world class RB, 3 players from Atalanta and 2 CBs.

Last edited:
**** it stonecold!!! was so close to Blind lol, would have fit in the team perfectly!

il_stemma_di_fiorentina.jpg

Shrewd Fiorentina Bring In Two Free Transfers

Fiorentina owner Bert Ernie has reiterated his desire to look after the club’s finances this season, by being very shrewd in the free transfer market. Two players join the club, that Ernie believes can make an impact on Marcelino’s first team, but have only cost the club just over £30k in weekly salaries.

The first player to join the club is Marin Tomasov. The Croatian midfielder is widely known for his skill and pace on the ball and Ernie is confident he will add some entertainment value for the home fans. “He’s an exciting, attacking player who can create something out of nothing and still has plenty to offer. It’s a great free transfer for us and I’m looking forward to seeing him in action”, said Ernie.

5de8d3856a0566a559de.jpeg

The second signing for Fiorentina is Spanish centre back Deivid, who is widely expected to join the club as a backup player. The 30 year old stands tall at 6ft 2” and is a solid option for Marcelino to use when he wants to rotate/rest his back line. Deivid has played the last two seasons for Valladolid, recording an average rating of 7.31 across 74 games. He is also said to be able to scare the living **** out of any striker with that stare down!

cordoba-david-rodriguez-deivid-cordobacfsadediima2014091708224.jpg

Rumours are that Ernie was also looking to bring Mario Balotelli back to Italy. However, an offer of £32,000 per week wasn’t enough to tempt the charismatic striker to Fiorentina and he has opted for Sampdoria instead.

View attachment 49106View attachment 49106View attachment 49105

One in and three missed opportunities

Torino have announced the arrival of one striker but also announced that they missed out on all three possible free transfers due to being unable to compete financially with other teams.

The good news first of all is that Lautaro Martinez has joined on loan for the season from Inter Milan. The club was in dire need of a striker or 2 and Lautaro will help Joachim Low achieve his target of breaking into the top 4.

Now the bad news. The club put in offers for Mario Balotelli, Andreas Pereira and Munir but could not secure the signing of any of them, and with other options now also unavailable it is back to the drawing board when it comes to possible signings.

UPDATED TRANSFER LIST

DM/CM Lucas Leiva was £10m now £8m

LW/ST M’Baye Niang was £15m now £10m

DM/CM Tomas Rincon was £10m now £8m

RM/RW Alex Berenguer was £9m now £6m

AM Hakan Calhanoglu was £25m now £15m

LB/LWB/LM Danilo Avelar £1m

LW/RW Vittorio Parigini £2m

Any player in the squad is available for the right price so get in touch if you are interested. All transfer listed prices are negotiable as well or could be reduced in a player swap deal.

Last edited:
It seems Balotelli was a popular choice all round!

**** it stonecold!!! was so close to Blind lol, would have fit in the team perfectly!

I had the same problem with Pastore. I wasn £81k in on him as well. Surly nobodys going to go over £80k on a free guy!!!

It seems Balotelli was a popular choice all round!

6 offers for Super Mario, i took my bid out once i was out bidded by almost everyone and one guy had him as there 4th pick even though we only have 3 but he was short too.

Sampdoria beat me to Balotelli.....Booooooooo! Lol

Fellaini and Smalling could be a good shout for Atalanta, especially as they got them both on such low wages! Nice work!

Haha (H) it’s because he trusts Platt from his Man City days and not because we offered more money...honest. Couldn’t agree more about Atlanta’s signings, smalling is a steal! Would be my first choice centre half if I’d have spotted him on the list!

I lost out on Pereira and Blind too. I had Fellaini and Marlos as backup options but now they’re gone too!

I would off offered more for Balotelli, but I'm keen to watch the wage budget, especially as Candreva coming in from Inter will cost me a bomb on wages.....he better be worth it!

Udinese Raids Portugal!

While on vacation in Portugal, Udinese Calcio chairman Chef Boyardee saw the high quality of players plying their trade in the Portuguese Liga NOS. He flew in his chief scout, Andrea Carnevale, and plans were hatched to take advantage of this gold mine of bargains on the edge of Europe. Up first came the "Big Three" of Portuguese football: Porto, Sporting, and Benfica. The scouts found several solid players for the future, but have decided against pursuing any players, due to Porto's disgusting behaviour in transfer negotiations. We then moved onto Benfica, searching for players deemed surplus to their requirements. After extensive research, scouting, and transfer negotiations, the club has purchased Peruvian attacking midfielder André Carrillo. With years playing in Europe and consistently playing in the world's toughest continental world cup qualifiers, CONMEBOL, Boyardee believes that Carrillo can add that extra bit of experience, flair and quality on the wing, given that the attack last season looked toothless without Kevin Lasagna.

The second player purchased from Portugal is from Sporting Lisbon. Gélson Dala, an Angolan striker with 19 goals in 30 caps for his country, is a quick and technical striker simply rotting in the reserves. At 22 years of age, Boyardee believes that his best years are ahead of him, and he could become a clinical finisher at the Stadio Friuli.

Finally, we went to perennial fourth place finishers, Braga. Granted, there was a step down in quality between Braga and the Big Three clubs. Nevertheless, we saw plenty of potential Udinese stars of the future. Bruno Alexandre Vieria Almeida, commonly known as "Xadas" is a 20 year old Attacking midfielder capable of playing on either wings, in the 10 role, deeper in centre midfield, or as a right midfielder. His versatility, ability, and experience at the international level (20 U21 caps for Portugal with 7 goals) made us think that he, along with Carrillo could add some venom to the rather tame Udinese attack.

Outside of Portugal defender Luiz Felipe was signed from fellow Serie A club, Lazio. We believe that with more minutes on the pitch, he could become a staple of the Udinese defence for years to come, given he is only 22 years old.

Chairman Boyardee has also announced that 3 players under the age of 18 have been signed to Udinese in an effort to plan for the clubs long-term future. Furthermore, he has also stated that other transfers are in the works and another transfer announcement could be coming soon. The transfer list remains the same:

Kevin Lasagna (CAM/ST) - 10 million [can also play on both wings]

Edenilson (RB/WB/RM/MC) -
4.5 million

Strygger Larsen (RB, LB) - Free

Orestis Karnezis (GK) - Free

Emanuele Rovini (ST) - Free

Simone Scuffet (GK) - Loan

Alex Meret (GK) - Loan

Filip Vasko (CB) - Loan

Last edited: