FGN Loan Marko Grujic- Liverpool

Sundy's 2nd chance free players

Napoli
Slawomir Kryckza £15k

Sampdoria
Gary Cahill - 35k
Dany Welbeck - free - 35k

Udinese
FREE - Oghenekaro Etebo ( 25k p/w wages)
FREE - Daniele De Rossi (10k p/w wages)

Atalanta
U18 – L Gonzalez – Deportivo Cali – £370,000
U18 – M Negrut – FCSB – £29,500

Torino
Jose Mauri £10k
Marcos Rojo £10k
Daniel Sturridge £10k

Any problems then give me a whistle before we sim ahead!

Last edited:
All your transfers are posted. Check your happy with everything and we'll get ready to sim forward!

So glad I got Batshuayi! Reckon he's gonna tear up Serie A this season!

Who got Di Nolfo? He appears twice on the transfers. It shows that I have the higher bid value albeit lower wages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who got Di Nolfo? He appears twice on the transfers. It shows that I have the higher bid value albeit lower wages.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forgot to take it off that post but as i said in the PM Fiorentina finished higher in the table so get priorty of all DOM&FGN transfers whatever is offered

Surely it's going to take the Inter squad an entire season just to gel with that many new players LOL......what's the odds on Inter to finish outside the top 7 ;-)

**** and I thought I had a good window! Inter have smashed it lol

Yep i was quite happy getting the GOAT but then i seen all his transfer filtering through one by one, rebuilt the defense and got depth better than most starting 11. Title is Inter's to loose

Solid windows from Lazio & Napoli could see Juventus out of the top 4, Fiorentina being the dark horses after a good window.

I've also lost my message for who was loaning Cutrone from me so please drop a pm and save my shame!

th

INTER FINALLY ANNOUNCE NEW SIGNINGS!!!!!!!!

After hours of delays Luciano Spalletti finally revealed his new signings tonight. It seems that having 2 top teams sharing a stadium and its facilities and offices was a hinderance to the press conference. Apparently whispers had been travelling up and down the corridors of the San Siro about who was getting who and both teams in the end snatched players out of each others grasp and it even got to the stage where players appeared and office staff didn't know which club office they were leading them too!!!!!

However now its all over and Inter can now reveal that they have signed...……….

View attachment 48961
GIORGIO CHIELLINI
From Juventus for £6.2m

"A vital signing. We pondered over it quite a bit and actually cancelled deals for 2 other players but the fact is that Chiellini is world class and obviously it weakens Juventus. He will help the youngsters and hopefully be a rock at the back alongside Musacchio"

--

View attachment 48960
FELIX PASSLACK
From Borussia Dortmund for £23m

"What a signing!!! How he hasn't been capped by Germany I will never know!!!. He is 21y/o and is a world class player in my eyes and can only get better!"

--

View attachment 48959
MAURICIO LEMOS
From Las Palmas for £5.7m

"Lemos knows Italian football having been at Sassuolo for the last 2 years. He is only 23 and has fantastic attributes and will provide stiff competition for both Musacchio and Chiellini."

--

View attachment 48957
ROSS BARKLEY
From Chelsea on loan

"I like the English AMCs as I loaned Loftus-Cheek and Foden last season (you ****) but this time I think we have upped the standard by bringing in Barkley. He is an enigmatic player and will battle it out with Pastore to be the creative player in the AMC position"

--

View attachment 48956View attachment 48955

STANIMIR STAKIC & NIKOLA JOVANOVIC

From Partizan Belgrade for £160,000 and £124,000 respectively.

"2 hot prospects here. I think Serbia are due to join the EU soon so that is handy and these lads have time on their side. They will spend a few years in our system and hopefully progress into first team players".

--

View attachment 48954View attachment 48953View attachment 48952

MARCO SPORTIELLO, FILIPPO MELEGONI & AARON REGONESI

From Atalanta in a part-exchange deal

"We gave up a proven Serie A player and international in Brozovic and got these three in exchange. I wanted a backup keeper and Sportiello will fill in there, Melegoni I really like but he will need games and if anyone wants him on loan they can have him but we shall see - we might sell a few players in the CM area. As for Regonesi, me and my scouts searched the youth squads and he was one of the best players that we found so I am delighted to bring him in".

--

Of course Inter had already announced the signings of Musacchio, Pastore, Pereira, Masina, Verde, Chiesa and Palencia which makes it a total of 16 new players. Here are the earlier signings...….
View attachment 48951View attachment 48950View attachment 48949View attachment 48948View attachment 48947View attachment 48946View attachment 48945

Outgoings - they never took in a penny!!!! D'Amico, Kean, Coman and Martinez went out on loan while Brozovic, Puscas, Bardi and Candreva left in part-exchange while Valero left on a free and that was it!!!!

--

SPALLETTI'S REVIEW

Overall I am delighted with the players that we brought in. Genuine quality if not world class in some areas plus some fantastic young players which can only bode well for the future. I came into the summer determined to strengthen up the back line and I have signed 3 CBs, 2 RBs and a left back while the other weak point in the side was AMC so Pastore and Barkley should strengthen that area.

We missed out on some players including a fantastic young striker in France, also we pulled out of a few deals and also baulked at the fees of some but overall I am happy.

--

AND THEN THE STAMPEDE HAPPENED...…..

Just as he was finishing his interview the press seemed disinterested in what he was saying and all of a sudden dozens of press people came storming into the room causing havoc - it seems that AC Milan have deals to announce!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
il_stemma_di_fiorentina.jpg

Four More For Fiorentina

Having already announced the signings of Antonio Candreva, Pedro Neto and Dennis Praet, Fiorentina chairman Bert Ernie today called a press conference to welcome four more players to the club.

The first isn't really a new welcome at all. Borja Valero had a good season here on loan last season and with Inter offering him up as a free transfer, we couldn't resist the opportunity to make his deal a permanent one. Despite his age, Valero showed last season that he still has plenty to offer, having turned in 4 man of the match performances in Serie A last year.

View attachment 48944

We also raided Serie B side Perugia for one of their most talented youngsters, Francesco Di Nolfo. The 20 year old winger/striker still has plenty of growth left in him and can develop into a very good player here. At a cost of only £1.2 million to get him in, it was a no brainer to add some talented youth to the squad.

View attachment 48943

Probably our most important signing of the Summer (positionally) was that of Russian full back Vyacheslav Karavaev. He was outstanding in the Dutch league last season for Vitesse with an average rating of 7.14 from 29 games and I think he can immediately slot in at right back where we were short of quality. He is pacey, has solid defensive attributes and can cross a ball when he gets forward as well! Expecting big things from the 24 year old.

View attachment 48942

And then we come to my favourite signing of the Summer. Michy Batshuayi will join us on a season long loan from Chelsea! The 25 year old Belgian has a massive opportunity here to make a name for himself and I'm expecting a good 15-20 goals from him this season. A striker I've always liked and he adds some pace to our somewhat slow front line!

View attachment 48941

View attachment 48940

Napoli rush announcement

In what seemed to be a rush announcement as preparations for the new season start, Napoli have announced 4 new signings, finally answering the fans' questions about where the £40 million were spent over the summer.

View attachment 48938
The first signing comes from another Italian club in AC Milan. Young Frenchman Maouassa came in two years ago to bring some young talent to an otherwise ageing AC Milan team, only to never get selected by newly appointed Ancelotti and realise his mistake. With Napoli looking to sign a left-back to cover Telles' departure to Torino in January of this year, the club have spent £7.5 million for the Milan flop, who can play as a left-back and also a left-winger if need be, perfectly fitting into Napoli's needs.

View attachment 48936
The next signing was made for just £14 million, and is set to become one of the best centre-backs in the world if he develops properly. Jesus Vallejo recently went on loan to Frankfurt where he had a decent season but has since then been playing every now and then at his parent club Real Madrid. The young Spanish centre-back comes in mostly as backup in case Koulibaly or Pavard get injured, and will provide incredible depth to the defence.

View attachment 48935
Speaking of defence, another area which needed backup and improvement was the right-back position. The Napoli chairman decided to spend just under £7 million to sign the former Southampton right-back Yan Valery, a young French talent who has the potential to become a leading Serie A right-back if he was to stay and develop at the club.

View attachment 48934
The last signing was another domestic one, as Napoli have snatched up Mattia Perin for just over £8 million. With Pepe Reina now gone, Napoli needed a first-team goalkeeper who wasn't necessarily still developing like Rajkovic. Perin has Serie A experience and was also on Juventus' books when Buffon retired, but it wasn't to be. The Napoli chairman had this to say about his 4 new signings:

I'm very happy with our business this summer. The players signed should provide Luis Enrique all the tools necessary to really do well this season and go far not only in the league, but in Europe as well. With Belotti up front and otherwise a very good front 3 and midfield, I felt it was necessary to provide more depth and quality in defence, which is why we signed the players we did. I hope the fans are happy and I can't wait for the season to start to see how the new lads get on!

AC Milan go for broke

View attachment 48932

This is it guys. We have to finish ahead Juventus failing twice is a position i'm not familiar with so i've taken drastic measures to ensure that we finally get out of Italy

The big one
Cristiano Ronaldo
View attachment 48933
Shockwaves were sent across Europe as we spend £24.5m and £800k a week in wages to bring one of the greatest players ever to Milan. Some fans will be furious as we've been here with Robinho & Ronaldinho bringing them in once they are passed there best but if he can lead us t 1 Serie A title it will be worth it.

Attack
View attachment 48931View attachment 48930View attachment 48929View attachment 48928
Along with the new king of Milan we added 4 player that might have to combine to replace him in the next decade. Maximiliano Romero was attracting interest from Real Madrid so before they could nab Ronaldo's replacement we got him. For the left wing we have Brazilian Leadrinho who will share time with Bonventura, Suso for now with long term plans having him out there. On the right we has Sassuolo wonder kid Domenico Berardi having just had his best season so far i traded a starting MC, My top u20 MC and two players on loan one for this season one for the next two!. Final player was Willem Guebbels who was one of the last top u23 strikers not bought from the start of the save.

Midfield
View attachment 48927View attachment 48926
With so many midfielders leaving i loaned Bentncur for another season and took Liverppools Lerma with MC being the last position we need a serious upgrade in.

Left back
View attachment 48925View attachment 48927
Sassuolo matched my asking price on Rodriguez so i went after the best young DL i could find in Kik Pierie while getting the multi talented Daley Blind on a free could be the steal of the summer

Out
View attachment 48924
Despite a huge improvement in our defense last season i sold two starting players. Rodriguez is risky but getting £20m, almost bought me a Ronaldo so the ends justified the means. Locatelli is a different story. H wasnt doing anything wrong but again to get a proven Italian attacker when midfielders will be far more frequent, i hope. Faitoit Maouassa is one of the two sales i made to major rivals. The worst of my 4 ML's in the youth system getting any sort of money for this makes my day. The other player that could win a rival the league while costing us is Mateo Musacchio. Never did anything wrong but had fell to 4th in the depth chart and was on far too much money for 2-3 appearances a month. Finally last years top scorer Carlos Bacca had no chance with the new influx of talent. Watch him keep SPAL in the top flight.

Season Preview
View attachment 48923
Ronaldo's arrival and Dybala's departure doesnt take away the fact that Juve have dominated this league for almost a decade. Inter only 4th favorites! They must be expecting a slow start with all the newbies.

Think my lot at Bologna to finish 13th seems a bit generous considering the moves I've made, I'm more expecting a relegation place

September 3rd

Game save
sept 3rd 2019

Transfer Window

July
View attachment 48922
Juventus spend & Napoli sell.

August
View attachment 48921
Glad to see some more of my back ups moved on but very little spend after we all crippled our clubs finances.

September
View attachment 48920
Juventus screw us all by possibly getting a upgrade on old man Chilini.

Italian Super Cup
Juventus 3-1 A.C Milan
View attachment 48919
Ronaldo was not enough to make the difference. Yet!

Champions League
View attachment 48918
View attachment 48917

Tough draws for Inter & Juventus with teams that could knock them into the Europa League, or worse. Napoli & Ac Milan have a English 1 seed to deal with but after that they should be able to finish 2nd

Europa League
Torino have a easy group apart from Benfica, Fiorentia's is even easier with only Everton as a recognisable team, Lazio were unlucky ot draw Monaco & Hoffenheim

Lol, gonna have to put a transfer embargo on Enrique at this point... Lenglet being sold for next to nothing and Callejon going as well even though I didn't buy a replacement for him! The results better be good...