Hey Lads! Sorry if I didnt reply to your transfer offers and haven't made any posts. Only just got back from an impromptu trip to the other side of the country!
Here's hoping Poch did some good transfers while I was away and Roma can get out of this slump

Good Transfers, Bad Finances

View attachment 48912

Atalanta have made some decent signings as they aim for a top half finish in Serie A after a poor last two seasons.

Marlos, Chris Smalling, Marouane Fellaini, Florinel Coman, Emerson and Marcelo Brozovic will all be important first team players for Massimo Carrera this season.

However some are baffled at manager Carrera’s decision to start right back Hans Hateboer in the first league game against Napoli, only to then loan him out to Cagliari leaving the squad without a recognised right back.

View attachment 48911

To make matters worse, the club are heading towards serious financial issues with chairman Dr. Tony Xia quoted saying “I don’t want to put the blame on anyone, but the Inter chairman told me we’d pay Brozovic £78,000 a week because it was a C2C deal, not £110,000.”

View attachment 48910

When pressed on whether his inability to understand the league rules was perhaps the reason why his club pays so much in Brozovic’s wages, Xia remained silent.

And when asked on whether his decisions to buy striker Andrea Favill for £5.75m in the last transfer window (when he played only 5 games all season) and pay veteran full back Rafinha £22.500 a week (when he is slower than 55 year old Carrera) were also factors that contributed to Atalanta’s financial plight, Xia stormed out of the press conference.

Safe to say that Inter wont be up to much - Spalletti has decided to register Gabriel Barbosa and not Barkley but worse than that HE HAS ONLY GONE AND NOT REGISTERED PASTORE!!!!!!!!!!!! He has an Italian passport for **** sake.

So I sign 2 new AMCs and he doesnt want them.

And my backup left back isnt registered and also he registers a foreign GK and not Sportiello who was brought in as back up.

Cant wait til next season now!!!

View attachment 1166230

Atalanta have made some decent signings as they aim for a top half finish in Serie A after a poor last two seasons.

Marlos, Chris Smalling, Marouane Fellaini, Florinel Coman, Emerson and Marcelo Brozovic will all be important first team players for Massimo Carrera this season.

However some are baffled at manager Carrera’s decision to start right back Hans Hateboer in the first league game against Napoli, only to then loan him out to Cagliari leaving the squad without a recognised right back.

View attachment 1166231

To make matters worse, the club are heading towards serious financial issues with chairman Dr. Tony Xia quoted saying “I don’t want to put the blame on anyone, but the Inter chairman told me we’d pay Brozovic £78,000 a week because it was a C2C deal, not £110,000.”

View attachment 1166232

When pressed on whether his inability to understand the league rules was perhaps the reason why his club pays so much in Brozovic’s wages, Xia remained silent.

And when asked on whether his decisions to buy striker Andrea Favill for £5.75m in the last transfer window (when he played only 5 games all season) and pay veteran full back Rafinha £22.500 a week (when he is slower than 55 year old Carrera) were also factors that contributed to Atalanta’s financial plight, Xia stormed out of the press conference.

Player Wages
Ages 20 or under = x1.5 current wage
Aged 21-30 = x1.5 current wage
International players aged 21-30 = x2 current wage
Ages 30+ = x1.25 current wage
Chairman & Monopoly sales - no change -
took it that that meant he would still be on £78k a week? It was a chairman deal.

Player Wages
Ages 20 or under = x1.5 current wage
Aged 21-30 = x1.5 current wage
International players aged 21-30 = x2 current wage
Ages 30+ = x1.25 current wage
Chairman & Monopoly sales - no change -
took it that that meant he would still be on £78k a week? It was a chairman deal.

If this is the case then I shouldn't have candreva on £150k per week either then?

If this is the case then I shouldn't have candreva on £150k per week either then?

That rule is not working out

The wages a player should be on after a transfer. To note every wage, considering i already have to calculate a lot of fgn/dom deals with chairmen not bothering to fill out the transfer form properly, then have to change it back would add hours to the editing time i dont have.

We have 2 options here. 1st we do the summer over and extend to at leat 2 weeks a season rather than 1 so i can make the changes or we keep going as it is with the editor calculating c2c wages. Up to you guys im easy either way.

Last edited:

As i said in the pm the editor calculates the wages a player should be on after a transfer. To note every wage, considering i already have to calculate a lot of fgn/dom deals with chairmen not bothering to fill out the transfer form properly, then have to change it back would add hours to the editing time i dont have.

We have 2 options here. 1st we do the summer over and extend to at leat 2 weeks a season rather than 1 so i can make the changes or we keep going as it is with the editor calculatinh c2c wages. Up to yous im easy either way.

I'm happy to let the editor continue calculating the wages mate....sounds like thats saving you a lot more time and effort and I'm sure you are already putting enough into this already :)

As i said in the pm the editor calculates the wages a player should be on after a transfer. To note every wage, considering i already have to calculate a lot of fgn/dom deals with chairmen not bothering to fill out the transfer form properly, then have to change it back would add hours to the editing time i dont have.

We have 2 options here. 1st we do the summer over and extend to at leat 2 weeks a season rather than 1 so i can make the changes or we keep going as it is with the editor calculatinh c2c wages. Up to yous im easy either way.
Would rather have the editor calculate the wages tbh, would mean we can get through seasons quicker and get out of Italy quicker as well!

I'm happy to let the editor continue calculating the wages mate....sounds like thats saving you a lot more time and effort and I'm sure you are already putting enough into this already :)

It might not sound like much but its at least 3 hours just editing never mind communication about deals taking place needing changed ect.

I was just wondering, are there any rules for pre-contracts? For the winter transfer window ofc

Yeah continue as we are definitely. Wasn’t meant as a dig or anything, I’ve never used the editor so had no clue it can be even used to calculate wages.

I’m guessing that it calculates wages based on a players ability and world reputation… do you know if it’s based on anything else?

Either way I appreciate the massive effort it takes to run all this and I look forward to Atalanta letting me down in the next update!

Yeah continue as we are definitely. Wasn’t meant as a dig or anything, I’ve never used the editor so had no clue it can be even used to calculate wages.

I’m guessing that it calculates wages based on a players ability and world reputation… do you know if it’s based on anything else?

Either way I appreciate the massive effort it takes to run all this and I look forward to Atalanta letting me down in the next update!

I love the optimism ;-)

I was just wondering, are there any rules for pre-contracts? For the winter transfer window ofc

Its never been discussed that i've seen before? I can not seen a option for pre arranging a transfer on the editor when i had a look for Torino buying your CB last season. I think i can edit one that has already been done.

So say Tottenham have agreed a deal with Juan Mata. I think i i could change Tottenham to anyone else. Thats about all we could do and it would have to work on in the same way as a free where we would have to send in bids. However this could ONLY work on deal agreed in the game and would mean the summer save would have to be posted twice so player see who is available for a pre contract on the 30th of june, then a second post to see who was free on the 1st July unless i went to the 1st July and make a shortlist of who is free. Save it as my managers shortlist and you'll get the free player list from there? No easier way around it that i can see?

Im not sure how it calculates it.

Its never been discussed that i've seen before? I can not seen a option for pre arranging a transfer on the editor when i had a look for Torino buying your CB last season. I think i can edit one that has already been done.

So say Tottenham have agreed a deal with Juan Mata. I think i i could change Tottenham to anyone else. Thats about all we could do and it would have to work on in the same way as a free where we would have to send in bids. However this could ONLY work on deal agreed in the game and would mean the summer save would have to be posted twice so player see who is available for a pre contract on the 30th of june, then a second post to see who was free on the 1st July unless i went to the 1st July and make a shortlist of who is free. Save it as my managers shortlist and you'll get the free player list from there? No easier way around it that i can see?

The way I was thinking about it is when the winter transfer window opens, chairmen can send in offers and you could keep those offers in and announce them at the end of the transfer window, with those players only joining our clubs at the end of the season? With the in-game editor, you could just take the player and transfer him to our club even if he's agreed another deal with another club since we'd have locked him in the winter transfer window. I'm not sure I'm being really clear about it hahaha, but you could keep a separate list of transfers dedicated to just pre-contracts and chairman can look at players who will be available on free transfers at the end of the season by filtering the "scouting" tab in-game, send in offers which you can lock in and confirm at the end of the window, and then make the transfers later when the summer transfer window opens?

Again, not sure if that makes sense hahaha and I don't know if you're using the in-game editor or an external one, so don't know how you make the transfers in-game normally.

The way I was thinking about it is when the winter transfer window opens, chairmen can send in offers and you could keep those offers in and announce them at the end of the transfer window, with those players only joining our clubs at the end of the season? With the in-game editor, you could just take the player and transfer him to our club even if he's agreed another deal with another club since we'd have locked him in the winter transfer window. I'm not sure I'm being really clear about it hahaha, but you could keep a separate list of transfers dedicated to just pre-contracts and chairman can look at players who will be available on free transfers at the end of the season by filtering the "scouting" tab in-game, send in offers which you can lock in and confirm at the end of the window, and then make the transfers later when the summer transfer window opens?

Again, not sure if that makes sense hahaha and I don't know if you're using the in-game editor or an external one, so don't know how you make the transfers in-game normally.

Nah that makes sense. Basically on the 3rd of January when the save is put up you can see who is all going to be out of contract so allow wage offers in the January window like the free transfer in the summer? then transfer them on June 30th to the chairman club with the highest bid.

Quick vote guys do you want this or not? Will need to know by tomorrow afternoon since the January window should open tomorrow night?

Nah that makes sense. Basically on the 3rd of January when the save is put up you can see who is all going to be out of contract so allow wage offers in the January window like the free transfer in the summer? then transfer them on June 30th to the chairman club with the highest bid.
Yes exactly! Idk what other people think but I'll vote yes :)

What if a club offers and agrees a contract with that player between January and July??